uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2016, 12:59 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts

I only have a few minutes. Brief update.

I went back Saturday morning, although when I knocked on her door I was clothed. On the other hand, when she opened the door, I could see that she wasn't. I hardly need say that I took that as a good sign! To be honest, given that she turned out to be married and cheating for the first time, I wasn't at ll sure what would develop on our second morning.

A number of thoughts pretty much instantly popped into my head. I really wanted to make sure she was really OK with what she was doing -I'm not really into messing up people's heads- and at the same time I really wanted to pull her into the hallway and feel of her pussy and tits where someone might come by -or for that matter watch from the peephole their door. I wanted to do a replay of the fantasy role-play from the past encounter, and I wanted to just cut through all that and just fuck the hell out of her. As I was quickly, simultaneously having those thoughts she solved my dilemma for me.

As she opened the door she had just her head looking around it and as soon as she saw it was me, had pulled it all the way open. I was standing there looking at for just a second when she said, "I've been thinking about this all morning." and at the same time flipped the latch over so the door wouldn't close all the way, and stepped into the hallway. She very quietly said, "I just had to try this. God, my heart is beating so fast.." I reached down and rubbed her pussy with the flat of my hand and she bent slightly at the knees and opened her legs for me.

I don't think it was more than maybe 30 seconds when the elevator bell down the hall dinged, and she was back through the door almost instantly. She was standing inside, practically panting and told me that she had never done anything life that and it was almost unbearably exciting. I resisted the urge to shove my cock in her right there: I was pretty sure this would not be happening again and wanted to make it last a bit. I didn't know if she had had enough of her wh*r* fantasy, and for my part, since she was hardly a stranger anymore, just jacking off in from of her lost the thrill aspect a bit since she was hardly going toe shocked , but I had really gotten off on talking dirty to her and being aggressive with her. I at least wanted the opportunity to have sex with her again from that very controlling perspective. I asked her what she had in mind for the morning.

She sat down on the bed and patted the space next to her, and said, "So let's talk while I catch my breath.I thought about this last night, and I'm glad you didn't spend the night. That would have felt really wrong. On the other hand, I haven't been so excited since I was a kid and that's partly because you're not my husband and I shouldn't be doing this. I wanted to be treated like a wh*r*, and it's pretty hard for that to feel realistic with the guy you've been married to for 20 years. But to you, I am just a wh*r*. You're not here for the company, you're here for sex. And oh, man is it exciting to open my legs for a stranger and to have a strange cock. I told my sister I'll be late today, so what I want is for you to use me any way you want as long as no is no, and stop is stop."

Sounded fine to me. I stood up, pulled down my shorts, and said, "I want you to hold my balls and kiss my cock. I ant you to worship that thing." She licked and kissed and ran her lips over it, and I said, "Look at that cock.Whose cock do you are you kissing? It it your husbands? Are you just letting some fucking stranger rub his cock over your face while your husband thinks you're having breakfast with your sister?" "She kind of moaned as she said,"I'm sucking a strange man's cock."

At that she started sucking me deep and I knew this was not going to last long. As she sucked I asked, "Has your husband ever seen you face covered in come?" she shook her head and I pulled back a bit and started stroking as I told her, "No, he thinks you're a good woman and haven't sucked or fucked anyone else since he's known you. He thinks you'll never taste another man's come. He doesn't know you're a fucking wh*r*. He thinks that c*nt belongs to him. After I come all over your face, I'm going to own that c*nt with my cock." I told he rot lay back and then crawled up so that my cock was over her face. I told he rot open her mouth, and then fucked her face until I started to come. I got some in her mouth and a lot on her face and hair. She wiped her eyes and said, "Oh, God. I came so hard."

More later.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:03 PM

Thanked 57,475 Times in 2,210 Posts

Looking forward to the next installment, this is a hot story. I had a gf once who liked to watch and masturbate while I jacked off; she almost preferred that to "normal" sex. She also liked a lot of other things that are memorable, so your story brings back nice memories.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 12:40 PM

I'll finish in a bit. I don't think I've ever had a more exciting weekend or come so much and so well. If I had known back at J's what I was going to get to do and witness I really wouldn't have believed it. Every bit thatI've told is exactly what happened. The quotes may be off a word or two, and my memory might scramble the order of a couple of words here and there, but when I've used quotes they are basically exactly what was said. Because those couple of days were so dense with great experiences, it's turning out a bit long. (That may be because I am enjoying remember it as much as I am!!)

Anyway, as soon as I get done writing it, I'll up load the rest here. Meanwhile I talked to J -where this started- and I'm going to go help her out a bit more this week-end. I'm hopeful that on the way up or back I get the opportunity to at least talk to Jane again. We'll see where that leads.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 12:18 PM

I was pretty much on my hand and knees over her face taking a moment to catch my breath, and then I lowered my self a little and dragged my balls across her hair and face as I got off of her.

I needed about 15 minutes of recovery, so I suggested that she might want to clean up a bit. She headed to the bathroom and I heard the shower. I also heard the knock on the door and the call of, “Housekeeping!” I thought to myself that I might as well answer the door so I called out, “Hold on” and walked over to open it. I started out half hard and because eI knew I was going to show myself to a stranger again, I got full on hard by the time I pulled the door open and said, “Yes?”

The same girl as yesterday was standing there looking startled, and let out a little “Oh!” I said, “Sorry about that, but she just got done sucking me off.” She just stood there for a second and then said, “I’ll come back later”, but she didn’t move. Once again, I figured it was now or never, so I said, “No, problem. I like girls I don’t know to see my cock.” She said, “What about your girl friend?” I replied that she wasn’t my girlfriend, but just someone I wound up screwing around with after surprising her by getting naked and jacking off in front of her.

The maid said nothing, but looked down at my cock as I said that. I said to the maid, “She’s in the shower washing my cum out of her hair. Want to watch me stroke my cock?” She nodded and I reached down and started jacking. As I did so, I said, “Oh, fuck, I love having a stranger watch me do this.” She just stared for maybe half a minute so I said, “Want to touch it?” She quiet;y said “No”, so I kept on and then said, “You better get back to work before you get behind. In a little if you want you can just open the door and walk in on us. Have you ever watched a woman getting fucked before?” She said not in real life, and I told her if she wanted to she could. After she had left and Jane came out of the shower I thought about telling her, but decided not to, at least for now.

She had two towels wrapped around her. I asked her if she was getting modest on me, and she said, “I don’t know. I’m just not used to walking around naked.” I told her, “Yeah, well around home I’m sure your husband doesn’t care, but your his wife: he’s seen it all a million times. You’re my wh*r*, and I want your tits and pussy where I can see them if I want.” She dropped the towels and the said, “You want some coffee?” I said I did and pulled on my shorts and shirt and said I’d go get some. I told her, “Stay naked.” I went down to the lobby and grabbed two cups and some rolls. When I came back up the maid talking to a young man at her cart who was pushing a big wheeled tub full of towels. I watched them looking at me repeatedly and talking quietly as I cam down the hallway. When I reached them they had stopped talking. She quietly, politely said, “Good Morning”. I returned the greeting and then asked him what she had said about us. “Nothing, sir,” he said. “Really?” I looked at her and said, “I’m disappointed. I thought you liked looking at me jacking my cock and you didn’t even tell him that I told you you could come back in and watch us fuck!” Poor fellow looked like he was going to pass out! In a moment of discretion, I looked at him and said, “Just to be clear, I said she could come in and watch. Just her.”

When I got back to the room, we she sat on the edge of the bed and I grabbed the desk chair. As we had the coffee and rolls, I asked if she was still having fun. She said she was and that she never thought she do anything like this. She told me that part of the thrill was that is was so forbidden and it felt like a “giant sexual secret” that when she just thought about it made her heart beat faster. I’m pretty sure that for me a lot of the excitement was similar: the more forbidden, the more shocking, the more socially unacceptable my conduct, the more exciting it seemed. We chatted like that for a bit: a serious discussion rather than role play. I said to her, “Not to make you uncomfortable. Stop me if this does, but I really am getting off on the fact that the only cock you’ve had for decades is your husband, and suddenly you’re letting me fuck you.” she nodded, acknowledging her understanding and I said, “As a man, I know the your husband basically takes for granted that he owns your pussy. It’s exciting as all hell to me to think that I own that c*nt right now. You shouldn’t have even seen my cock, let alone suck it. You shouldn’t have any idea what it feels like to have my tongue in your mouth and my cock in your pussy. In his wildest imaginings your husband would never dream that you’ve been tonguing the balls and asshole of some guy you met three days ago. It is just beyond exciting that no matter how much he thinks it’s all his, for right now, I know that you will let me do any fucking thing I want.”

As I was speaking she had opened her mouth and was a little breathless. “What do you want?”, I asked. This time she got it right: “I want you to fuck my c*nt. I want to feel your cock in me.” I stripped off my shorts and crawled on top of her. As I drove my cock in side of her, I told her how exciting it was to be fucking another man’s woman. She moaned and kept pleading, “Fuck me. Fuck me.” At one point she said, “I’m just a sl*t. God, I love to spread my legs for you. I never knew how much I wanted to fuck strange men.” She hollered, and moaned and then periodically repeated, “Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.” As I got to the point that I wanted to cum I said to her, “Look at me. Look in my eyes. I want to see your eyes when I cum in you. When you feel me shooting inside of you, I want to see your eyes. Whose cum do you want in your c*nt, mine or you husband’s?” Between the heavy breathing she softly said, “Yours. I want your cum. It was so good, I practically collapsed on top of her. She lay under me literally shaking. It took a while to recover enough to get off the bed.

Now I needed serious recovery time if we were going to go again, and I really wanted to go again. the odds of my ever seeing her again weren’t good and I wanted more of this. When we were both breathing almost normally I suggested we go out and grab an early lunch. I told her, “I need to fuck you again, but it’s going to take a while before that will happen, so we might as well take our time.” She went to her suitcase and took out a bra, panties, a shirt, and a pair of jeans. I asked is she had a dress or skirt and she said she had a sundress with her. I told her to put that on and leave off the underwear. She kind of shivered and said, “Are you going to let other men see me?” I asked, “Do you want other men to see you?” She told me that she wasn’t really sure. She said that the idea was really exciting, and she loved the sl*t fantasy, but she hadn’t really planned to let it get this far, let alone any farther. I told her, “Well, you can always just say stop but if you have a little exhibitionist streak I bet you’d really enjoy it.” And of course while it was just role play, I was really enjoying her as a sl*t and humiliating her.

She put on the dress: it came to just above her knee and while you couldn’t see through it, it was pretty obvious from the sway of her tits that she had no bra. You couldn’t see though the dress, but when I pushed the material up against he pussy you could see the dark triangle of hair. When we hit the street she quietly said, “I know it’s not a big difference, but this feels so exciting. I can feel the air on my pussy and it’s like it’s dangerous.” We walked a few blocks, and while there were people around no one paid her any attention at all. We found a not very busy restaurant with sidewalk tables and stopped there. After the waiter had brought menus I told her to pull her dress up higher so that there was a chance that she would be seen. She tugged it up a little, and I told her, “More pull it up until you’re afraid that you’ve gone too far.” She pulled it a little higher: the top of the fabric was about six inches below her pussy. Because of the layout of the restaurant and the fact that we were the only customers at the outside tables, there was little risk of irritating management, but a pretty good chance that someone driving or walking nearby could see anything we did. I leaned over to her and quietly said, “Lean over here: I want to feel your tits.” She glanced around quickly and before she was done checking to see if we’d be seen, I lifted and squeezed one then the other. “What’s it feel like to be felt up in public. Does it make you hot to know that you’re my wh*r* today?” She just breathed, “Oh, god yeah”. I sat back and took her hand and put it on my cock. She rubbed my balls through my jeans and then squeezed my cock. She said, I don’t know if I’m going to make it through lunch. I want that big fucking thing inside me again.”

We straightened up and the waiter returned. When we said we still needed some time, he said, “No problem, Take your time” and then proceeded make a little idle chatter. He commented that it was getting pretty hot out and that’s why most people were dining inside. To Jane he said, “Well, at least you’re dressed for it.” (At this point you need to know that because of the table and the way she was holding the menu, the water had no idea that her dress was hiked way up, let alone that she was naked underneath). I said to him, “More than you know: she’s nude under the dress. No underwear. Want to see her pussy?”

I wish I had a picture of that look. He made a little nervous laugh, and said, “SO I’ll be back in a little bit.” As he started to turn I said, “Hold on a second. Jane, show him your c*nt.” She leaned back and without looking at either of us, pulled her dress up enough that he could see her hairy pussy and then pretty quickly put it back down. He said, “Wow, you guys do this all the time?” I told him that we really barely know each other, but that she wanted to be treated like a wh*r*, so I was helping her accomplish that. He said that that was better than any tip he’s gotten lately, and left. For the remainder of the time at the restaurant she kept her dress down, but he came around a good bit to check on us. After I had paid the check and as he was basically saying goodby, I asked him if he’d like another little look. He said “Sure”, So I said “Jane, this time look at him when you show him your c*nt.” I was looking at her and she was once again just trembling and her breathing was strange. I said to her, “Spread your legs. I’m going to finger fuck you in front of this guy.” I rubbed her clit with the ball of my thumb while I fingered her pussy. She shivered and jerked a little, and I said, “You just came in front of a complete stranger, you sl*t. I wonder if your husband would believe that.” The waiter said, “Man, you guys are something. No one’s going to believe this.” I asked, do you want to touch her c*nt?” Before he could answer, she quietly said “No” and he said, “No problem. Thanks a lot.”

Walking back to the hotel, she said to me that this whole weekend she’s been constantly on the edge of an orgasm and has gotten progressively closer to that edge. She said that at this point she almost came when I asked the guy if he wanted to touch her. When we got back to the hotel, I told her as we crossed the lobby that I wanted her to get naked as soon as we were in the elevator. She gave me a kind of half smile and said, “Someone is going to see me. Oh, god, someone is going to see me naked.” We got in the elevator and she dropped the dress. Standing there she was an interesting sight: straight-ish hips, slightly saggy full tits and dark curly bush, with her eyes half closed and her breathing shallow and irregular. It occurred to me that someone might think she was high if they looked at there face.

Just as the doors were closing, they re-opened and she sagged in the knees a bit and she softly said “Oh, fuck” as a guy about her age -mid 40’s- in a suit stepped into the elevator. He quickly turned to face forward. When we got to three, he got off and so did we. I have no idea what he was thinking, but I know if I were him I would have really wanted to just turn around and look. He did not however. since he had gotten out in front of us, he saw no more of her, and turned left down the hall. She grabbed my arm and said, “Stop”. We were still in the elevator alcove and couldn’t be seen from the hallway. “Hang on. I can barely walk. I’ve been coming since he got on the elevator.” I asked, kind of laughing, “So, Jane, how’s your fantasy going? Feel like a wh*r* yet?” No answer, and I started toward the hallway, holding her elbow. She was till shaking. As we turned into the hallway, 2 young fellows -probably early 20’s- were coming out of a door about 20 feet away wearing swim trunks. When they finally looked our way and saw the naked woman coming down the hallway they did NOT look away. They were neither particularly good looking nor well built. Jane just stopped and and was practically vibrating. IT was obvious she was coming again. To my surprise she said, well loud enough for almost anyone in the hallway to hear, “Oh, fuck. They’re looking at my tits and my c*nt!”. They were stone still, staring and looking a little uncomfortable. Jane leaned against the wall and spread her legs at the same time that she said, “I can’t help myself” and began rubbing her pussy. She was letting out little screams. I don’t think it went of for more than 20 seconds.

As she kind of collected herself, One of the guys said, “Man, does she do that often?” I laughed and said, “I don’t think so. She’s somebody else’s wife and I barely know her.” He replied “So how did you two meet?” Jane was still leaning against the wall but had her legs back together and was looking down rather than at the guys. I said that she was the friend of a fuckbuddy and just happened to show up when we were playing around: “Long story short, she said she had a fantasy of being treated like a wh*r*, so that’s what we’re doing.” He said, “So she’s like a swinger or something?” and I replied that she had never cheated on her husband until the day before. the talkative one then said, “So she just had this fantasy and you get to do her? How cool is that?” And then after a slight pause, direct to Jane he said, “I’m sorry we’re talking about you like you’re not even here.” Before she said anything I told him that her fantasy was to be like a wh*r*, so basically this isn’t about a relationship. “She’s getting off on being treated like an available c*nt.”

For the first time Jane initiated something. She looked at both of them and said, “You can look at my pussy again if you want.” She spread her legs again and I rubbed her pussy and then said, “I’m going to finger fuck you in front of strangers again you wh*r*.” As I pounded her c*nt with my fingers she said “Oh fuck, oh fuck, they can see me getting fingered”. Again this only went on for less than minute. the guy who hadn’t been talking much said, “What does she charge?”

I replied that she wasn’t actually a prostitute, she just got off onto role playing. He said, “Oh, I get it”. We continued to Jane’s room and the guys left, shouting and talking loudly. When we got back to the room, she tossed her dress in the corner and flopped back on the bed. she said, My god, I need a nap after that!” I asked how much more time we had, and she replied that she was good until three (It was around 1:00 at the time) . I told her, “I get that you need a nap but I really want to fuck you again. My guess is that this isn’t going to happen much, if ever again, and you have no idea how much I get off on fucking you.”

I said to her, “Do you want to do me a favor and feel like a really big wh*r*?” she replied, “I don’t think I could feel more humiliated and more like a wh*r* if I were on the street corner. But I’m guessing you want me to let somebody else touch me or do me, and I just don’t want that.” I said, “Nope. I want you to call your husband when my cock is inside you.”

She said, “My god, I guess I could feel more sl*tty than I already do. I’m not sure about that.” I figured that back to the role playing might get her there, so I said, “You already are a fucking wh*r*. You let anybody who passed see you naked and I’ve been using your fucking c*nt all weekend. I told you before I want to own that c*nt with my cock and I love knowing that somebody else thinks its all theirs. I want you to call him and tell him you cant wait to get home and get him into bed so he thinks about your c*nt while I fuck it.”

She said, “That would be so fucking hot, but you can’t make any noise.” I grabbed her cell phone off the desk and handed it to her, and then leaned her over the edge of the bed, telling her ”I’m going to fuck you from behind while you talk to him. When I tap you on the head, get off the phone, OK?” She nodded and was already dialing as I took my clothes off. By the time I was naked, she was saying, “Hi Ron. How are you?” I let them have a little conversation and then surprised her by running my fingers up her slit. She just shook a little in response. As they were talking she finally got around to saying, “Bet you miss me.” followed by a pause and then, “Yeah well may be it’s absence that does that. If you were here we could work on that.” I knew what they were talking about so I placed a hand on her shoulder so she knew what was coming, and slowly put the head of my cock between her pussy lips and then ran my cock all the way in quickly. I stayed fully in her for a few seconds and then began rhythmically fucking her, moving her on the bed. She said into the phone, “OK, I have to go. Shelly (sister?) and I are going to screw around this afternoon. I need to go.” then, “OK, bye” and she ht the off button on the phone. the second she did she practically yelled, “Take me with that big cock. Fuck, I’ve been coming all day and thinking I wanted a cock inside of me. Fuck my wh*r* c*nt!”

“So whose pussy is this, mine or Ron’s?” “It’s your fucking c*nt any time you want it. I love it when you call it my c*nt. Fuck my c*nt full of your come.” It went on like that for several minutes. When we were done, I was exhausted (my stomach muscles still ache!) and she looked completely wilted.

We cleaned up. Took a shower together, which felt great, and then she put on a robe and said she wanted to nap for a while. I thanked her profusely for hitting all my buttons, and she said, “I don’t know what to say. I’ve never come so much or so hard, and I’ve never been so excited in my life.”

It was pretty good for me, too!
Old 07-24-2016, 05:59 PM

Thanked 57,475 Times in 2,210 Posts

Need to see her again, get her to let someone else play with her, maybe bring her best gf along to give to you as a present
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 10:53 AM

Wow that's a hell of a weekend, and made for a hell of a story. Kudos
The Following User Says Thank You to Atchonda200x For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 04:15 PM

A little update.

I drove up to see J very early last Saturday. I had gotten there about a half hour earlier, and we were having coffee. I asked her how she felt, and she said that she was still in a little pain but doing much better. I said, "So, can I fuck you?", and the smiled and said, "Give me time to take a shower and you can." We sat around finishing the coffee and she was putzing around the kitchen. I jokingly said to her, "I've got a hard cock. You going to get ready to get fucked, or am I going to have to go look elsewhere?" At that moment we heard tires on her driveway. She got up to look and came back, saying, "Jane. You behave." I assured her I wouldn't and then asked if Jane had been over since that little incident. She said she had not, but they had talked on the phone a couple of times.

Jane came in, there was the normal burst of greeting and small talk, and she sat down with us as J refilled the coffee pots. I should point out that J has never been overtly bold or outrageous. One might describe her as being very "private" and reserved. What J has told me over the years about Jane would indicate that she too is normally reserved and conventional. And I am normally more than a little of the same myself. In other words, I had no expectation that the subject of sex was going to come up, and I certainly didn't intend to bring it up. Even though I have fucked them both, J was not aware of my couple of days with Jane, and Jane I suspect, was so out of character we were together that she would be embarrassed by talking about it in front of J. Talking to either one of them about sex was one thing; talking about it to them together, quite another.

I went out to check out the garden, and after a while Jane came out. I asked where J was and she said that she was taking a shower. I asked if she were OK. In kind of a questioning tone, she said "Sure". I said to her, "Look, I mean after what we did." She said, "Yeah, actually I am. It took a little while to kind of re-orient myself; the whole thing was so outrageous." I said, "So you don't regret it. I'm glad. I really didn't want to mess your head up." She kind of laughed and said, "Well, it was my idea, so it really wasn't your responsibility. But no I don't regret it at all."

The idea of coming on to her while J was in the shower was a little risky, but I get off on the risk factor, so I reached a hand over to her crotch and cupped her pussy in my hand through her jeans. I said to her, "Sorry , I couldn't resist", as she laughed and pushed my hand away. "Not in J's front yard, for Christ sake!"

"So where?", I asked. She laughed and said, “Well, it’s tempting. I’ve never come so much before in my life. God, I feel funny talking about this. But here’s the deal: if I just need to get laid, I can pretty much get that any time with my husband. I’m really not interested in just having sex with you. I wouldn’t mind having another experience like last time. Who am I kidding? I WANT another experience like last time. But I don’t really want to just get laid by some guy other than my husband just to get laid. Does that make sense?”

I said, “Yeah, I get that. Can’t blame a horny guy for trying, can you? So, just to remember what that was like, has he fucked you since we were together, or is mine the last cock that enjoyed your c*nt?” She said she wasn’t sure this was the time or place, and I replied, “That’s kind of the point, isn’t it. So, answer me: who was the last man to fuck you? She looked directly in my eyes and said, “Ron”, and I could tell from her expression and her breathing that she was getting into this again.

I stepped very close to her. Our faces were not six inches apart. I said, “It’s actually kind of hot to think that after you let me fuck you, he never even knew that the pussy he was in had been full of someone else’s come. I need to fill your c*nt again and own you like a wh*r*.” She was quiet but breathing differently and I could tell that she was seriously excited, but she calmed for just a minute and said, “Remember where we are.”

I replied by saying, “SO here’s the deal, wh*r*. She can’t hear us and she can’t actually see us. so this time when I put my hand on your pussy, you’re going to unsnap your jeans and let me finger fuck you. And you’re going to come, aren’t you” She breathed out the words, “Finger me now!”

A few minutes later, as she attempted to regain a little control over her knees, I said, Now that you’ve let me finger your sn*tch, we’re going to go back inside and finish having coffee with J. And eventually, when you’re driving back home, I’m going to be fucking the hell out of your best friend. Since I get off on the fact that when Ron screws you, you have to have the thought of a different cock that has been in you, you get to have this image: me fucking J’s bald pussy.”

When we got back to the house, J was in her robe, drying her hair in the kitchen. J said, “What were you two doing out there?” I debated: be honest, or be coy. I din’t think total honesty was a great idea, but I kind of wanted the discussion to move closer to the edge, so I said, “I was trying to talk Jane into fucking me.” J kind of laughed and said, “I don’t doubt it. I’ve told her about you before.” I said, You told her what a great fuck I am, right?” J laughed out loud and said, “Nope. I told her you’re a horny bastard. And that you have a big cock." I said, "Well, that's fair. I told her that you have a shaved pussy." J said, "No you didn't!"
I replied that I did indeed, and besides it was only fair, considering that a few weeks ago we'd both seen Jane with her pants at half mast, so she knew that Jane didn't shave, at which point Jane said, "hey, I didn't ask."

At that point I figured it was worth seeing what more I could negotiate, so I said, "Anyone up for a repeat?" J almost immediately said,"No! You've had your thrill. I'm not doing that in front of Jane or anyone else again. I thought I told you to behave.” I responded by saying that I wasn’t talking about J blowing me in front of Jane: “I had in mind jacking off in front of you two. It would be great for me since my second come is so much better than the first, so later on, when I fuck you it’ll be better.”

J said, “I can’t believe you’re talking about that while my best friend is here.” I responded by saying, “Look, forget about what you did last time, which by the way was amazing.” Getting into it a little, I said, “I want to jack my cock in front of both of you, and I want you two to watch me come.” I reached into my shorts and took out my heavy firm cock and stroked it a few times, saying “I want you two to see this.”

At that point it was going pretty much my way I thought. J then kind of looked at the elephant in the room, so to speak. She looked at Jane and said, “Did you ever have your little fantasy session?” Jane looked a little uncomfortable, and said, “I’m not sure what to say.”, to which J responded, “Look, Janey, I’ve known him most of my life, and one of the things I’ve always known about him is that he screws a lot of different women. For all I know he crawled out of someone else’s bed to get up and come here to have sex with me, and for all I know he’ll stop on his way home and talk a gas station attendant into blowing him behind the pumps. I don’t really care. And I don’t really care what you two have done. You and I have talked about sex before -hell we’ve talked about his dick-, so it’s not like its a big taboo subject. I just want to figure out where this is going right now.”

Jane responded to that by saying, “Well, yeah. I was down visiting my sister and we got together a couple of times and he let me live out one of my fantasies.”

J asked, “So you two had sex?” Jane replied, “I really have always had this kind of sexual fantasy, and . . .J, I really don’t want this to come between us. Are you sure it’s OK”

J responded by saying, “Yes, it’s OK. I mean I assume you guys had sex, and I’m fine with that. I don’t exactly want to hear the details, but, yeah, I’m one with it. I would hate to see you get messed up by it, but other than that, I’m good.”

What ensued from that was a game of truth or dare, about which, more later.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:44 PM

Knowing that J was not going to do anything like have sex with me with Jane around I thought that at least the conversation could be interesting. I said to the girls, “How about we kind of play Truth or Dare, except that you can opt out of a dare if you want to, with a penalty of three more questions that you must answer truthfully, before the game moves on?

The question went round for a bit, with everyone choosing “Truth”, during which nothing really surprising came up, although everything was sexual in nature. Eventually, when my turn came around, I asked J, “Name the las three men you’ve had sex with.? She choose “Dare”, and was instructed that she would strip and walk to her mail box, not covering herself or crouching, no matter what, get her mail, and calmly walk back. Now, her driveway is about a quarter mile long, and for the last 200 yards there were clear sightless down the road about a nearly a mile in each direction. There was also an occupied house about a quarter mile away. If anyone came down the road or was outside at her neighbors, she was going to be seen.

At that point, she asked to change her mind and take “truth”. We both agreed that she couldn’t change her selection once she had made it. We walked with her, and when she cleared the trees we could see about a half mile away, a car coming toward us. J instinctively started to try to cover herself, and I quickly told her that if she did that I would flag the car down, so she out her hands back at her side. I asked, “Do you recognize the car? she kind of whimpered, “Yeah. Probably” . As we continued it was very clear that the car had slowed and was timing it to drive at the end of the driveway when we did.

We wound up having a brief encounter with the husband of one of J’s friends who looked like he’d hit the jackpot for the day as his eyes kept sweeping across J’s nude body. J looked at him and said, “You tell anyone about this, and I’ll tell Deb about you trying to get me to go to bed with you.” He turned bright red, sand “No problem” and drove off to the house down the road. J later explained that she had asked if he would help her move some firewood, and he said he would only if she screwed him. She declined.

She completed her dare, and when her turn came she asked me to name three people she knew that I had had sex with. There were only two one of whom was Jane but the other was one of J’s family members, and it wasn’t a question I wanted to answer. Besides, I wanted to know what would come up for a dare. I choose dare.

She hadn’t thought through far enough to have something she really wanted me to do, and hesitated in coming up with a dare. Finally she said, “OK, Your dare is to walk to the mailbox and back naked” I said to her, “You’r not exactly being creative, you know.” as I stripped.

Since it was a beautiful warm day, stepping outside naked felt really nice, and with the slight breeze blowing it took very little time before I was nice and hard. We made it to the mail box and back with no cars having come by and stopped and said to the women, “OK, I’m now so horny that I don’t really want to play truth or dare any more.. “J said, Oh brother, here we go again. What DO you want to do? I said, “Take your pick. Get sucked, fuck some pussy. Jack off. All three.”

J responded by saying, “Well you already know I’m not doing anything in front of anyone else, so I vote for self-service: jack off in front of us” I looked at Jane, and then said, “OK you asked if we’ve had sex and you never got a straight answer. The answer is yes. I fucked her. I came in he mouth. Her fantasy was to be treated like a complete wh*r* and so within limits she did whatever I told her. I was even in her pussy while she was on the phone with her husband. So my next question is, would you be OK with it if I fuck Jane right here, right now?”

J answered that she’d never watched two people having sex, and it might be fun. She added, “I might get so turned on that you benefit from it later! But of course it’s up to Jane.”

Given what Jane had previously said about not wanting to just get laid, I expected a little resistance, and I got it. She turned to J and said, “Well, I guess the cat’s out of the bag, huh? I was afraid you’d think I was terrible for cheating on Ron, but it really wasn’t about just having sex or just cheating. I was SO turned on watching him jerk off before, and I’ve always been turned on by the idea of things like that that you’re just not supposed to do. So I wanted something like that for me. I mean, Ron calls it my vagina and asks to make love. And I love Ron very much, but it was so exciting to see this naked man masturbating and calling it my c*nt and my sn*tch, and saying he wanted to fuck. SO I thought I could tell him my fantasy of being talked to like a wh*r* and he wouldn’t think it was weird. Initially I thought I would just see him naked and watch him jerk off while he talked dirty to me. And I wanted to suck him. But then once we started I was so hot I could barely breathe. I wanted him inside, but I didn’t really intend to let him. But then I had an orgasm just from the release of tension when he came in my mouth. And then I let him put his fingers in me and I was coming just from his touch, and I just wanted him inside so badly. Too much information, huh?”

J laughed and said, “Nope. I get it. Not much is better than hot dirty sex.”

Jane continued, “since we’re being open about this, we talked earlier and I told him I don’t want to have sex with him just to get laid. I don’t want to just cheat on Ron. But, god that whole experience of not being in control and having him treat me like that and everything. I mean, he even made me ride an elevator naked in front of a stranger and he put his fingers in me while some guys watched. It was so exciting I thought my heart would pound out of my chest. I want THAT feeling again, but that’s different from just having sex” Turning to me she continued, “Does that make sense? I -God, this feels funny to say, but if I want to get laid Ron will make love to me. If I’m going to do anything with you, it has to be the whole experience from before, and I don’t think we can just do that out here in the middle of nowhere.”

I had a little plot. I asked her, “So we can get to your place in an hour? Where is Ron right now?

She replied a little hesitantly. “Ron is working. What time is it?” I replied that is was about 10:00 and she said, “He won’t get home until about 6:00, but I don’t think this is a good idea.”

I looked at J and said, “OK, this is how this works, so don’t be too freaked out, OK?” I then turned to Jane, and said, “Who asked you, sl*t? We’re going to drive to your house, and when we get there I’m going to take you to the bed where you sleep with your husband and I’m going to feel your tits and your pussy and your legs and your ass. I’m going to finger fuck you until you scream, and then I’m going to fuck you and I’m going to cum deep inside your c*nt. And I’m going to pull out of your c*nt before I’m done coming so that your husband will wind up sleeping on my come tonight. And when he gets home you're going to let him fuck that c*nt that he thinks is his, and he's going to get my come on his dick. Maybe he won't know it, but the c*nt is more because I say it's mine, you wh*r*.”

I expected a “no” but what I got instead was, “Oh my God, I don’t think I’ll make it all the way back.” I told her, “I can help with that. Before we get in the car, you get naked. I might want to finger fuck you on the way.” and then looking at J, “Speaking of hat, dirty sex, when I get back I think I want you to come to the door naked so I can look at your tits and c*nt. then I’m going to fuck you until you can’t walk. OK?

J walked up to me, practically filled my mouth with her tongue, rubbed my cock and then whispered, “Now that I’m horny, you’re going to leave, you bastard! You’d better be able to get it up when you get back!”

We were all near the back door, and I was still naked. And very hard. I looked at Jane and said to her, “Strip you fucking c*nt. And then walk up to the mailbox. I want that hairy sn*tch on display in case any body comes by. I’m going in and fucking J and then I’ll pick you up at the mailbox. As she took off her clothes and headed toward the driveway, she had that look again. I yelled at her, “If any men stop, let them feel you up wh*r*.”

I kind of laughed at J and said, “So, still horny” She said, “she can’t see us”, and quickly stripped off her shirt, bra and shorts. She got to her knees and sucked me for a minute and then said, “Fuck me now!”

J loves the full weight of a man lying on her. After I had come, I started to rise off of her, and she put her arm around my back and said in a trembling voice, “Not yet”. She was shaking: she doesn’t always come when we fuck, but when she does it is almost always when I come in her and it almost always seems to last a couple of minutes. This was one of those times.

When I finally got dressed and was leaving, I said, “Don’t forget, be named when I get back.”

Last edited by Fredox2; 08-06-2016 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:11 PM

Sorry about the typo's. there are several. the last line should say "naked" not named.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 11:52 AM

She was standing at the mailbox when I got there. She walked to the car slower than I expected, and when she got in I reached over and rubbed her pussy. Her breathing was ragged. As I drove away I asked, So Jane, did anyone get to feel you up? She said, “I really wanted someone to stop. It was like I had an excuse to let a stranger feel me because I didn’t say no this time. There were at least 5 pickups that went by. I think one of them was a kid, and two of them were women but no one stopped. The kid slowed way down, and I almost came just thinking he was going to stop and I was going to tell him he could feel me.”

For the almost one hour drive she was in the seat next to me naked. Because we were in a rural area, there weren’t a lot of cars, but on the other hand, we drove through 2 small towns with stop signs and a stop light, and in one case a 25 mph speed limit. We were in my SUV, so we were tall enough that not many could look down into the car, although a few of the trucks could, but everyone could see her tits. She was pretty much in a permanent state of excitement.

As we got near the town she lives in, she told me that she could not ride through town naked in a man’s car. We turned down a secondary road and pulled off 100 or so yards down the road.. Hrer clothes were in the back seat, and as she reached for them, I said, “Nope. Too easy. Hop out.” I grabbed her clothes and came to her side of the car. “Come on over here and hop up on the hood. Good, now spread your legs like a fucking wh*r* who doesn’t care who sees her big hairy c*nt.” She sat like that while I played around with her pussy lips until she said, “Oh God, I wish someone would drive down the road and see me”, followed by a fair amount of fast breathing and I knew she was coming again.

We got to her house, parked in the driveway, and went in. She said, “I’m really nervous.” I asked what the odds were of her husband coming home early and she said almost none, since he had an appointment in the Twin Cities at 2:00 and we were more than three hours from there. We were in her kitchen, and suggested we move to the bedroom and get naked. She was really hesitant, but at the same time she had that incredibly turned on, on the verge of coming look. As we entered the bedroom, I dropped my clothes and sat on the bed. I said to her, “Get over here and sit between my legs. I want you to see my cock and balls really close. You fucking wh*r*, you never thought you’d be looking at another man’s cock like this did you?” She shook her head and I said, “this is the room where you fuck your husband. Do you know what a filthy sl*t you are? Stick your face in my crotch. Get your lips on my balls and rub my cock around your face. Have you ever done that to your husband??

She kind of moaned and said, “Oh God, I love the way this feels. I’m your fucking wh*r*. Oh, fuck fuck fuck, I’m coming again. Goddammit I come so much when you do this.”

I pulled her face into my balls and rubbed her face in my crotch and then pulled her up and told her, “You get off on feeling dirty and like you’re doing things that are forbidden, Jane, and you’re getting your wish. I’m very serious when I say I don’t want you doing anything you’ll feel bad about so we can stop if you want.” She responded by saying, “I’m fine. I’ll be fine.”

I said, “Good, then get up here with me and spread your legs. You’re going to let me stick my cock in you on Ron’s bed. I’m going to fuck you full of my come until it’s pouring out the c*nt that you aren’t supposed to share with anyone but Ron.” She was crawling up onto the bed, and had that dazed, orgasmic look. “Spread your legs Jane. Open your pussy for me. Tell me what you want.”

“Oh god, I want you to put your cock in my dirty fucking c*nt. Fuck me”

“Are you coming”

“Uh huh. Three times so far. Oh, fuck. More. fuck me.

“When I’m done with you, you leave my come in you, and when Ron comes home, you fuck him. And I want you to think about what a fucking sl*t you are, to fuck your husband with your c*nt full of another man’s come. When he undresses I want you to think about what my cock looks like and what a wh*r* you are to be comparing your husband’s cock to some guy you barely know who OWNS your c*nt.”

She was shuddering and letting out little screams, and then as I came inside her she seemed to howl for several seconds. I just played there, recovering, and she slowly recovered herself. For all the role play, we were, at that moment, just a couple of people who barely knew each other. I actually felt a little awkward, because this really was another mans bedroom, and role-play aside, I really was on his territory and with his wife and In spite of all the talk, the pussy I just filled was his, and I knew it. I said to Jane, “You really going to do that?

She said, “If you mean let my husband have sex with me with your come in me, yeah probably. Right now it seems like a bad idea, but that’s pretty much because I’m drained. But when I have to decide to get cleaned up or play out that idea, my guess is I’ll be so turned on that it will seem like a very good idea.”

I said, “So, Jane, I’ve pretty much been treating you like a sl*t, and I really need to take a moment to tell you that I know that you’re probably nothing like that.” She said, “I know. Look, this stuff is the sexiest thing I can imagine. Other than very subtle jokes with the girls, sex in my life is about love. I’ve never known what it’s like for it to be just about sex. Period. I mean, I know guys check women out, and I appreciate a nice male form too, but nobody has ever asked me to put my body on display. Guys I’v known and even my husband tell me I look nice, but nobody just says, ‘show me your tits’ and I can’t imagine looking at a man and saying, ‘Why don’t you unzip so I can check out your dick?’ This has just been so new, and so exciting. But I have a really solid grip on reality, and I know what we’v been doing is what it is. I appreciate it and I really think I was lucky to run into someone who ‘got it’”

I laughed and said, “Says the lady who’s lying naked in bed, freshly fucked. But since you mention it, all role playing aside, not trying to treat you in any particular way, you’ve got great tits.” As I ran my hands over them, and then down to her knees and up the inside of her thigh, I said “Your pussy is gorgeous, and I love the fur. I played with her pussy for a bit.” She titled her head to me and kissed me, and said, “You know what? How about you and I go take a shower and then would you let me suck you off, and would you eat my pussy? No role play, I just want your cock on my lips and I want you to feel your lips on my pussy. And then I want you inside me again.”

Later, after many minutes of licking and sucking, she whispered, “I want you inside me.” I notice that she wasn’t in the hyper turned on, constant orgasmic state that I had seen repeatedly when we played. I said, “What brought this on?” She replied, “All the rest was playing and it was like I wan’t really even cheating on Ron. But I realized I want to know what it feels like to make love with another man. I don’t think we’ll ever do this again, but for right now this is what I want.”

An hour and a half later, a fully clothed Jane and I pulled back in to J’s driveway. Unlike the instructions I had given her, J wasn’t naked. (And I wasn’t really surprised. Playing submissive would be very out of character for her.) We got to her door and she came out into the yard. I said, “I thought you were going to be naked and waiting.” “You think I’m crazy? I knew she’d be back for her car, and I already told you, I’m not having sex in front of anyone else.”

J walked over closer to Jane and said, “You OK, Janey” Jane responded, “Oh God, am I ever OK. I’m not sure I left much for you, though.

J looked at me and said, “There you go, stud. I’ve always told you if you aren’t careful you’ll wear it out. Now look what you’ve done.” I asked if she she was OK with things, and she said, “Sure. You’ve screwed me half bowlegged as it is. Besides, I’m out here talking to you to warn you that I’ve got company. Shari showed up (Shari is her now 43 year old daughter and is that other person that she knows with whom I’ve had sex -her T or D question that I didn’t want to answer.)

We all went in and had some cookies and chatted, just as though nothing had ever happened. There were so many secrets around that table, that it’s a miracle that lightening didn’t strike us all. I wasn’t fucking J until about 15 years ago, but back when I was in my 30’s I was fucking Shari pretty much through her senior year in high school. Over the years since, every now and then I’ve asked her for sex and she’s never said no. He mother has no idea. Shari was a bridesmaid at Jane’s wedding. She probably knows that I’m fucking her mother from time to time, although I wouldn’t count on it, and I’m not about to ask either of them. She would have no reason to suspect that Jane was fucking me or anyone other than her husband and Jane clearly has no idea that as a horny guy in my 30’s I was banging the 17 year old daughter of my friend who happened to be her college classmate. And I’m pretty sure Shari would fall over dead if someone suggested that her mother had sucked me off while her classmate watched and fingered her pussy.

There's a bit of a post script to this: I needed to leave and head back home, and Jane had a bit of a drive as well. We went out to our cars together, and Jane stopped at my door long enough to tell me that I really shouldn't count on this happening again, and I pretty much believe she means it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s