uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2013, 08:13 PM

Default Neighbour

Years ago, an attractive brunette woman (about 55) and her son lived next door to us. She was gorgeous but dressed pretty conservatively.

One day, I was home from owrk and happened to look out the bedroom windwo, from which I could see her yard and saw her sun tanning on here tummy. She had a black swim suit on but the top was pulled down and even though she was lying on her tummy, most of her very large full boob was visible from the side. She was full-figured, tanned and very sexy.

I watched for a while and shorlty after was out on the back step when I saw her heading in. Her swimsuit top was mostly pulled up but the armstraps were pulled down causing a huge amount of her tits to be showing. I chatted with her a while and wondered if she was deliberately showing off a little. While we were chatting, my wife arrived home, I popped in the door for a second to greet her, then she came out back too, and I noticed that the neighbours straps were now magically up and her boobs pretty mcuh fully hidden - which made me suspect she was showing off a little, then quickly covered up when my wife arrived...
Old 10-20-2013, 04:58 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbeam1950 View Post
Years ago, an attractive brunette woman (about 55) and her son lived next door to us. She was gorgeous but dressed pretty conservatively.

One day, I was home from owrk and happened to look out the bedroom windwo, from which I could see her yard and saw her sun tanning on here tummy. She had a black swim suit on but the top was pulled down and even though she was lying on her tummy, most of her very large full boob was visible from the side. She was full-figured, tanned and very sexy.

I watched for a while and shorlty after was out on the back step when I saw her heading in. Her swimsuit top was mostly pulled up but the armstraps were pulled down causing a huge amount of her tits to be showing. I chatted with her a while and wondered if she was deliberately showing off a little. While we were chatting, my wife arrived home, I popped in the door for a second to greet her, then she came out back too, and I noticed that the neighbours straps were now magically up and her boobs pretty mcuh fully hidden - which made me suspect she was showing off a little, then quickly covered up when my wife arrived...
I saw my neighbour tanning topless on the balcony a few times...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ralf35 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Looking forward

Many years ago, our neighbors (a couple about my age) put a tiny deck in the back of their house. We have small properties (what they call zero lot line). All the homes are single story, but from the third bedroom, I could see the deck. She was laying out one day. Her feet were facing my direction and as she would bend her leg, the elastic on the bottom was very stretched out. There was that I could see clearly though, but I kept trying.

Move ahead now. Since that incident, my wife has been wearing thongs almost exclusively. She has a couple pairs of white panties for wearing under light colored clothes and on full bottom bikini for going over to family events which involve the pool (though everyone knows she wears thongs to the beach). We also go out to the c/o beach regularly and she has lay out there nude.

I am (for several reasons) hopefully going to be erecting a fence. Fall is here and the temps are cooling (otherwise it's brutally hot and wok would be restricted to certain time of the day, slowing down the construction). The development guidelines call for either chain link or shadowbox. With some extra planks, I can make the shadowbox look the part from the street or backyard neighbors, but completely solid on the inside.

I don't think I will have any problems getting my wife to lay out in her thong bikini (even though we are under the glide path of a small private airport, I don't think the traffic is that heavy nor are the pilots paying attention as they are on final approach over my neighborhood - but you never know). I'm thinking I can put a small deck in the back to be used for BBQ'ing with friends and sunning when alone. With some gentle persuasion, I think I could get her to lay out topless (or possibly nude). But the ultimate would be to recreate some of the fantastic pics folks have posted here of their ladies gardening, mowing the lawn, cooking on the grill... all in the nude. If this comes to pass, the camera will be busy I know (because when I the right mood, she does not mind the pics).
Old 06-15-2014, 09:55 PM

Thanked 1,555 Times in 35 Posts
Default Father's Day and she is back at it

The warm weather is back and my wife is back to evening out her tan for the summer months. While I was taking care of some house/yard projects, she said she wanted to layout for a bit. I noticed she put on a large t-shirt and she changed into something from her panty drawer. So a few minutes later I take a peek out the window and there she is, middle of the day in a lace g-string and nothing more. This time, the kids were still at home and playing inside. I had to join her (not before sneaking a photo from the window). While we laid out, my youngest daughter came out and asked why mommy was almost nude outside. You could tell she was puzzled but quickly blew it off after my wife explained she didn't want tan lines.

So she laid out for 20 minutes on her stomach and then turned over to her back. She was totally cool having her tits on full display. At one point, I got up and was able to secretly snap a photo (will add when I have a chance). Once she was done, she just stood up and walked back inside without putting the t-shirt back on. She didn't bother to lock the gates and didn't care that she was visible from neighbors windows.

Start of a great season and great Father's Day! Miami later this summer, this the need for an all-over tan.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:15 PM

Thanked 2,746 Times in 109 Posts

^ very eager to see the pic you took, she is very sexy
Old 06-16-2014, 05:12 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Our back garden is fully overlooked on three sides plus there is a footpath at the back although this is hardly ever used. Tracy would often lie out in the garden in just a thong bikini she would happily chat to the neighbors whilst she was out there.

We had been on holiday and Tracy had spent a few hours each day topless on the beech so she had a good even tan when we got back I suggested that she went topless in the garden to maintain the tan. To start with Tracy said she couldn't do that. I told her that most of the guys near us worked so she would be unlikely to be seen during the week. After a little more persuasion she agreed as long I set up the wind breaks we had. I agreed and set them up. Tracy laid out topless for a few hours and when she came in she didn't bother covering up. I asked her what was the point in setting up the wind breaks she just laughed and said they don't help if people are looking down from their bedroom windows. She then told me that she had looked up and saw the woman next door looking at her.

I asked her if it bothered her at all and she said not really but I might as well take the wind breaks down. I thought that was going to be the last time she went topless in the garden, but the following day Tracy went out in her bikini and to my surprise as soon as she was on the lounger off came the top. I needed to go to the shop just down the road so I told Tracy I would be back soon. When I got back I could hear voices Tracy was talking to someone I then realized she was talking to the guy who lived next door. I went out to join them fully expecting Tracy to have her top on and I thought our neighbor would be in his garden, I was wrong on both counts Tracy was laying on her back and our neighbor was sitting in a chair looking at her full length. The three of us stayed in the garden most of the day.

When we went in Tracy told me that just after I had gone to the shop our neighbor had come into his garden to put some washing out. He had said hello to Tracy and she said he did a classic double take and apologized. Tracy had told him not to worry and said she offered to put her top back on, he had said it was up to her she decided that as he had seen her topless already she might as well stay like it. Tracy asked if he would like to sit with her so it was easier to chat.

After a few weeks of topless sunbathing in the garden Tracy decided to go nude even when she knew our neighbor was around. That is how she was one day when a delivery arrived but what happened that day is not for here.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:20 PM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default Loves sunbathing in the pool

My good lady quite often sunbathes naked in the pool and has been caught a few times
Attached Thumbnails
18.jpg  
Old 06-22-2014, 06:09 PM

Thanked 1,555 Times in 35 Posts

Here is the photo from Father's day...enjoy. As an update, she went topless again today while my daughters and their cousin played in the yard. I was not there though
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4359_edit.jpg  
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to mkenzy For This Useful Post:
acecal, allthatjazz, anders37, apeyboy, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, BadPhotog, belgarion, blinkrocks03, bob_jones, boozle2222, Candi Delight, clc100, costaken, dandd, december2010, devster, dick hardin, djones, dkdiablo, dkuk8166, drewnaz, gatnstgt, ginocop, gmharra, GuiltyLibido, guntie, hank879, HDTour, homa1, iotache, irish drunkard, Iron280, ishowwife, itionthat, I_Love_Naked_Girls, Jess561, jiinx81, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, Kilgore Trout, KWURMX82, lynyrd1, Mallow, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, moose84222, nakedskin2000, nalas69, nectcouple, Officer, Omega88, penners, racermartin, renatobrasil, Rohit083, rold63, rpsaturnal, schwanmanjim, SecretCover, snffhrtights, srode, stiv837, Strachan, testme97, thealbaarea, theradioshack, Tifosi, TruckerTim, United100, wabba1968, whatnow3, wineguy, WMAP, wolf86
Old 06-22-2014, 09:58 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Here is the photo from Father's day...enjoy. As an update, she went topless again today while my daughters and their cousin played in the yard. I was not there though
As always, thanks for sharing! Your wife is hot and seeing this voyeuristic view is amazing!
Old 06-23-2014, 09:54 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

Sunbathes nude in the backyard all the time. We have neighbors on either side, but not too close, and in the summer there is a lot of foliage to block the views. Still, if they looked close enough they would see.
Attached Thumbnails
backyard2.jpg  
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:

Tags
yard

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005