Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-20-2017, 05:04 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
But as much as I'd like to show my wife, I also would like HER to want to show herself.
I think that's a fair and respectful approach.

If a wife is ok with nude pictures of her posted online, then it is assumed she understands the possible ramifications of being naked on the internet; and has made the decision to proceed nonetheless. And that's hot.

My fiancée, or even my ex, have requested that no nude pictures be posted of them online. But they have both flashed, streaked and been publicly naked. They prefer having control over who sees them, how they see them, how much they see, and for how long. My fiancée is much more of a flasher; whereas my ex was more of a nudist.
In both cases, they embraced being seen by other people on their own terms; and with relative anonymity. And that's hot too.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 05:58 PM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
Sure; there is a 1 in a thousand chance of that happening. But you still have to be conscious of the fact that your wife could be that 1 in a thousand.
I believe that is why a certain number of users who share pics of their wives crop the head off the pic and take care not to have any other identifying sign in it. If the face is not in the pic, how can a woman be recognized?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 03:23 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default I thought about it plenty

I posted my wife here, then asked for the pics to be removed

got paranoid, and thought some of the pictures showed our bedroom, our bed, the mirror, some ornaments, that family and close friends could have seen before

same with the shower and the walk-in closet we have, many people have been in our house, cousins, nephews, uncles, friends, hers, mine,etc

I do believe its 1 in 1000, but still

I still send some pics, but decided against posting

specially since the pics were unaware and she would kill me
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 03:50 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
I believe that is why a certain number of users who share pics of their wives crop the head off the pic and take care not to have any other identifying sign in it. If the face is not in the pic, how can a woman be recognized?
Birth marks, tattoos, moles...there are plenty of identifying factors. Sure you can photoshop the heck out of your wife to make her unidentifiable; or just post close-ups of her pussy...but what fun is that? Part of the fun of sharing your wife online is letting other people see her in all her naked glory...at least it would be for me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 07:11 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

Quote:
Birth marks, tattoos, moles...there are plenty of identifying factors. Sure you can photoshop the heck out of your wife to make her unidentifiable; or just post close-ups of her pussy...but what fun is that? Part of the fun of sharing your wife online is letting other people see her in all her naked glory...at least it would be for me.
You have a point there.

But then I could be OK: my wife has no birth marks nor tattoos, so if I posted her, the only way she could get recognized is by someone who knew the body map of her moles.
And then I think there may be other questions I would want to ask myself (and her). LOL.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 6,935 Times in 615 Posts
Default How Common?

Well, I know that I must be a tad mentally ill to show a few pics of the wife. But (a) I enjoy it (b) some of the guys like seeing (c) and hope you don't come across a pyscho who get's off f_cking up people's lives

Just a decent guy in real life from the SE UK
Attached Thumbnails
21777380xx22.JPG  
Old 11-22-2017, 02:31 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default post away man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
You have a point there.

But then I could be OK: my wife has no birth marks nor tattoos, so if I posted her, the only way she could get recognized is by someone who knew the body map of her moles.
And then I think there may be other questions I would want to ask myself (and her). LOL.

that would be a riot!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 12:58 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
How many women could you identify by their birthmarks or moles? Tattoos sure, but most women don't have them, and they can be photoshopped out easily. Even if a woman's face is shown, it's sometimes difficult to be certain, especially from a single photo due to lighting, aging, hair style/color, etc. In all the years I've been online, I've only identified one woman, and that's because there are lots of photos of her online and I met her on a nude beach once. Even then it took a while to be sure.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5