photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2008, 09:12 PM

Yeah, these really are GREAT shots!!! Hope you continue to post your best work!

Thanks!
Old 06-20-2008, 12:55 AM

WOW! I'm new to the game, just got a camera, and tried it in a bag for about and hour and a half today... didn't get anything NEARLY as good as these! I'd appreciate any advice / pictures of your setup that you could give!
Old 06-20-2008, 04:36 AM

oh great
Old 06-20-2008, 08:12 AM

These are great shots!
Be warned though...don't get caught. It's illegal. You will go to jail.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:08 AM

Thanked 13,705 Times in 1,340 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to bigtunaman Send a message via MSN to bigtunaman Send a message via Yahoo to bigtunaman
Talking

Upskirts are such fun !

Tuna
Old 06-20-2008, 03:41 PM

Thanked 5,330 Times in 422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy82 View Post
WOW! I'm new to the game, just got a camera, and tried it in a bag for about and hour and a half today... didn't get anything NEARLY as good as these! I'd appreciate any advice / pictures of your setup that you could give!
In 2008, this is dangerous behavior. In many locations, the laws go beyond just recording the images and include felony stalking etc. Conviction may require sex offender registration in addition to possible jail time. Today's security companies are trained to spot suspiciously aggressive personal behavior. The security folks in malls, airports etc have better security camera setups than you do.

If you insist on trying this, find a busy location, sit down somewhere, let your subjects come to you. Never check your results until you get home. It is still risky, but at least you will not be stalking anyone.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothere View Post
In 2008, this is dangerous behavior. In many locations, the laws go beyond just recording the images and include felony stalking etc. Conviction may require sex offender registration in addition to possible jail time. Today's security companies are trained to spot suspiciously aggressive personal behavior. The security folks in malls, airports etc have better security camera setups than you do.

If you insist on trying this, find a busy location, sit down somewhere, let your subjects come to you. Never check your results until you get home. It is still risky, but at least you will not be stalking anyone.
At the risk of sounding like a party pooper, I have to agree.

I did try something like this a while back. My bagcam setup failed miserably as the camera would not stay near the top of the bag to focus on anything. Plus I wasn't game to get close enough to film directly up skirts/dresses. It would have been too obvious at to what I was doing. When you think about it, anyone watching will quickly be able to figure out what you are doing. Even if the camera is well hidden.

I researched and was looking into a shoecam setup as that is more hidden and gets fairly good results. But then a guy got arrested and charged in my home state for using a shoecam in shopping centres. They had his face on TV and he was charged with quite a few offences. Also being banned from any shopping centres for years. So I decided to leave it to the experts.

The laws are starting to be tightened around the world to combat 'upskirting'. There have been stories coming from Europe where guys are being spotted and charged. They say it is a form of assault and invasion of privacy. Avoid anything in shopping centres as the guards are always looking for people behaving suspiciously. When you are inside, the guards can do what they want as you agreed to the centre's conditions when you walked through the door.

The funny thing is a policeman got away with it during summer holidays on the east coast, (I'm from Australia). He put a camera under a girl's skirt and took a photo. He could not be charged as the girl was fully clothed, in a public place and he made no attempt to conceal the camera.

So although upskirts are totally awesome and serious kudos to the guys on these forums that get really good ones.
Just be really careful as it's not worth a stint in gaol or massive fines. Not to mention chicks never going near you again, once your mug is on the TV.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:41 AM

Default i have many....

hi - i have many uppies!
Attached Thumbnails
Cap0043.jpg   Cap0056.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrno0815 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s