Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2017, 04:31 AM

Thanked 14,677 Times in 408 Posts
Default Artist v photographer

I agree that it was much easier to pose for an artist because all one had to do was adopt the pose asked for and remain still for a period of time. It was also necessary to readopt this pose for subsequent sittings with everything, as much as possible, the same as before ( hair etc).

I also found that doing figure sessions in the outdoors was very agreeable and not hard to please either an artist or a photographer. One photographer that I worked with used to ask me to arrive for a session wearing nothing but a dress, thus removing the time needed for elastic marks to disappear. he then would request that I remove this garment and walk around in a piece of woodland or where ever we happened to be. This quite often involved me being nude in very public places but as I have said before this was the time of free love and flower power and young women were less modest than today and as a bit of an exhibitionist it appealed to me and gave me an excuse to reveal myself. It is fair to say, however, many of these sessions were done at a naturist site but not all.

The attached were at a holiday village, out of season, but by no means unoccupied and at one stage I got quite an audience whilst posing.
Attached Thumbnails
chm 005.jpg   chm 018.jpg  

chm 026.jpg  
Old 11-03-2017, 04:16 AM

Default Pressure

Throughout the period of my posing nude and appearing nude on stage there was always someone trying to persuade me to go further in terms of sexual activity. I have no objection to this and indeed, I love the feel of a soft scrotal sack or a hard penis and have no reservations about taking them in my hands even if they belong to someone who I have only just met. But the demand was for more than this and it was a bit more intimidating to allow an unfamiliar and rampant cock to enter me. Marcel wanted me to do a series of pictures showing just this but generally showing the point of entry. My condition was that these should not contain pictures of my face and this was agreed.

When it came to publishing these the publishers were not quite so honest and they did show me being fucked by my husband, claiming that they thought that my husband would be ok. I am particularly proud of these but they are all a part of the story as the stage work was. Fortunately I was not asked to perform such acts on stage because I think that would have been beyond the limits.

The session I show here took place one afternoon and I not prepared for the sensation of depravity that I felt. To lay on ones back and have a strange cock probe ones vagina is exciting but does leave one feeling depraved and by limiting this to just 'point of entry' shots will certainly leave the male member of the duo feeling quite frustrated and sometime de-positing his load all over the place. This pleased Marcel who photographed the results but made me feel rather sad.
Attached Thumbnails
Point of entry 1.jpg   Pint of entry 4.jpg  

NU 1963.jpg  
Old 11-04-2017, 05:16 AM

Default Don't die wondering

If there any young ladies out there wondering if they should take the plunge and be photographed nude I urge them to try. I did not think that I had a great deal to offer and most of us think that we are not suitable subjects of the camera, especially when nude. This is, of course, not the case because everyone has that element of beauty in them and I have no regrets about having been photographed.

Whilst you are young enough and before gravity takes control get a portfolio done so that later in life you can look back on it and enjoy the moment. If you consider yourself too fat or too thin it does not matter because posing nude is and honest expression of what you are. What about a nice present for your husband or partner. You do not have to do anything too naughty, that depends on you.

If you feel that you would like to try why not message me on my private messages and I can give you any tips that you might find useful. My husband has photographed several women for portfolios for their other halves and they have had no regrets. After just one such session some have felt totally liberated and thrilled with the results. To the best of my knowledge there have no regrets either.

Above all you have a lovely record to look back on in your old age or to destroy, which ever you prefer but if you are like me you will cherish the memories.
Attached Thumbnails
chiffon 001.jpg   chiffon 012 - Copy (2).jpg  

chiffon 011 - Copy (2).jpg  
Old 11-05-2017, 11:23 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Here is an interesting article about nude modeling

http://thesixthirty.com/news/work-of...nude-modeling/

I could relate to this having modeled nude for college life drawing classes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 03:16 AM

Default Agreed

Yes that is interesting and substantially agrees with my experiences except that I was the girl.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 11:49 AM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Default This can't be the end........

Your post #43 sounds like you might be coming to the end of your tale. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I will be disappointed to see that happen.

I have been following your posts since the beginning and they have been very interesting as well as erotic. As a matter of fact, it has become the first place I look in the morning when I get online.

I was hoping you could delve a bit more into your experiences with other models, both male and female.

I was particularly interested with your post #23 with another female and your pleasure at being touched by another woman and also your post #42 and the fact that the male model ejaculated.

It was refreshing to hear that during a modeling session that there was some excitement. I have seen videos of photo sessions where the photographer has to employ fluffers to keep the guy hard because there is no passion between the models. Today's erotica has become quite sterile and boring.

I would also like to hear more, if possible, about your nude stage appearance that you wrote about in post #34. You have written a lot about being shaved in an unshaved time. The pictures that accompanied that post have you in front of a naked man who is also shaved. If a woman being shaved at that time was an oddity, I would think a man being shaved at that time would be a scandal.

I, for one, would love to read and see more, but I also understand if you are done.

Thank you for what you have shared to date.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 07:13 PM

Default More night club acts

You may recall that I ended up on stage, with a young woman who had entered a striptease competition, acting as her maid and dressed in traditional French maid's outfit.

Whilst I kept my clothes on that night I was invited to return several times both to sing and reveal a bit more of myself. the subtlety of not quite giving your audience all that they seek has worked for me although on my last appearance in that club I did give them the complete show including being held aloft by a male dancer who also was, like me was nude. My nudity was complete in that I had not any pubes and when trying to balance in a hold I had no choice but to open my legs and further more we were right out in the middle of the audience on the stage extension.
This and other performances lead me to be invited to perform at a local chateau where the elderly owner had aspirations to make me his mistress. This did not happen but I did do several shows which included both my love of singing and several nude shows. (I have written several accounts of these adventures and if you send me an e-mail address I will forward them to you).

As to modelling with other models male and female there is much more to come in time.

Pictures are a bit limited from the stage because cameras were not liked and my husband tried to keep everyone happy, especially the police who had certain reservations about the licence at the night club being not really for cabaret, let alone nude shows.

Here is a shot taken during rehearsals when my partner in dance was preparing to lift me and a clearer view of what the audience must have seen.
Attached Thumbnails
70641458.jpg   petals c.jpg  

Old 11-06-2017, 09:46 PM

The old pelvic lift trick, I see. How was that, being nude, to have someone lifting you with his hand on your naked pubic area. We see it many times during the Olympic, in skating competition, and I have always wondered if there was a sexual element to it

Last edited by jimmybob69; 11-06-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:43 AM

Default Lifts

it is difficult to do lifts of this kind without having ones genitals handled. One way is to have a hand under each buttock and to spread ones legs once up into the lift. this is very revealing if you are nude and as on one occasion, my male partner managed to insert his forefinger into my vagina. You will gather from this that the sexual nature of what I was doing was not lost on me or my damp vagina.

Hands into the groin, lifting one into and aeroplane pose is another or as shown requires the push up to be on your mound but this generally has the heal of the hand engaged with the genital area and can be really quite arousing for the naked girl. Which ever way one employs, if you have no clothing between yourself and the lifter it is undoubtedly sexy and whilst you concentrate on the lift and not falling the fact that you are displaying so much of yourself is in it's self enough to make you get very wet.

Seen below presenting my buttocks ready for a lift.
Attached Thumbnails
aaa 009.jpg  
Old 11-07-2017, 09:56 PM

Default Practice makes perfect

I would imagine that being lifted during a show is not something that one just does and does correctly the first time.

I would think that it would require hours of strenuous rehearsal.

Were the rehearsals done clothed or nude?

Did you practice only with your dance mate or were there surrogates that you worked with on your balance and form.

And what is on the floor. It looks like one could get their feet tangled up in it, which during a lift could be very dangerous.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005