Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Thin Walls at the Motel (1976)

It’s been a long day of traveling on a Saturday. We arrive at the motel in time for a late dinner. Afterwards we take a quick shower together and settle into bed. We’re tired, so we set the auto-timer on the TV and fall asleep while snuggled together and half listening to the program…..

Around 1 AM the door to the room next to us slams shut, which wakes us both up. We hear a girl’s voice quite clearly, although we can’t make out the words. A man’s low voice answers her. Hmmm, it seems we are overhearing a couple who have just picked each other up in some ‘singles bar.’ Very soon, she is squealing and giggling. I look over at you and see that your eyes are wide open and very curious about the people next door. I creep out of the bed. I figure to open the connecting door, which leaves a single door closing the two rooms off.

I crawl back into the bed to find that you’ve shed your usual nightie. I pull my boxers off and work them away as we snuggle and enjoy the feeling of each others naked bodies against each other.

As we lay there listening, we realize from the noise that they are making, we can tell everything that they are doing! We realize that they are doing the same things that you and I might do. The man is eating the girl’s pussy; she is sighing and moaning just like you do and it gets faster and louder until she orgasms with a loud “Ohhhhhhh”.

That makes you buck against my side as you rub your pussy against me. We reach for each other and you grope for my stiff cock and I am reaching for your breasts.

Then she does the same for her lover of the night- we can hear him ‘mmmm’ like I do when you’re sucking my cock. Then he moves on top of her and slips his cock into her wet pussy.

You are lightly stroking my cock, then take your hand away long enough to push your fingers into your wet mouth, coating them with your saliva. You reach back down to my hardness, now stroking more firmly with your slick hand. From base to head you are pumping steadily, feeling the head of my cock flare out more with every stroke. I lean my head over to give you a kiss and breathe in your ear,

Next door, she is grunting and moaning in time to his cock pounding her c*nt. She cums again. You grab my hand and pull it from your breasts, where I had slowly been fondling your stiff nipples, and move it down across your belly and to your pussy.

My fingertips slip in between your lips to find you absolutely sopping wet. I easily slide two of my fingers into your hot wetness as my palm is grinding gently against your clit. “That feels so good, Samantha. I don’t think I’ve ever felt your pussy be so wet. I love it!” You stiffen and moan softly in my ear and squirm against my side as your first orgasm hits.

They have switched to where she is on top. She’s really getting vocal, and is breathing heavier since she is doing the pumping. All at once she moans loudly as another orgasm hits her. You suddenly grunt and hump against my hand and I realize that you are cumming right along with her!

They then they roll into doggy-style. He is now the one to be clearly heard as his breathing and moaning fills the motel room. He murmured something to her, I could hear her say, “We can try, baby, but I don’t know”.

There was a bit of a pause, and then they both are grunting and yowling. In a short time, we hear her say, “Stop, baby, I just can’t take it!” We look at each other in a bit of puzzlement.

Your eyes suddenly go wide as realization hits. You whisper, “Baby, he was trying to put his cock into her ass!” Oh yeah, I see it now- I think you’re right. Apparently, she was willing to give it a go, but had to stop. Too bad, they both must not have much experience with that and couldn’t quite figure out how to go about it.

You are sighing and moaning steadily now as my hand is working your hot pussy and you are stroking my cock more purposely, making me groan quietly. You reach your free hand down past mine and push a finger in beside mine deep in your wet pussy. You then take your dripping finger and gently worm it into your ass. A couple of pushes later you are clamping down on my fingers and shuddering as you cum again.

We hear another pause filled with two people trying to catch their breath, and then we hear her say, “Maybe another time for that, lover. For now, you’ve made me cum so much that I’m going to suck you until you fill my mouth! Take off that condom and bring me a wet washcloth.”

We hear him get up and then some water running for a minute. We hear her say, “Let me have that and I’ll make sure you’re clean.” He’s going, “Mmmmm, I can’t wait to have your hot mouth around me again. You sure know how to suck cock, baby!”

In another few moments, we hear him start moaning. It builds up and up. “Oh yeah, that’s so good! Oh! I’m gonna –“ then he let out a loud grunt as he is filling her mouth with his cum.

You look me once more in the eyes, lay a soft kiss on my mouth, then quickly work your way down to my waiting hardness. You give the head a couple of soft swirly licks and then draw it into your mouth. You start moving up and down on my hard cock. Barely a few moments later I start bucking – I’m going to cum already! I start grunting loudly as you dive on my cock, feeling the head swell and the cum jets right into your waiting throat.

One last long groan from me as you take in the final spurt. Next door, we over hear the girl saying, “Oh my god! We had an audience!” And then a burst of giggling from both of them. You lift your head from my cock and as you crawl up to lay on me and kiss me you yell out loudly, “Sure did! Hope it was as good for you as it was for us!” And we gently laugh as we kiss and squeeze each other tight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s