uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-28-2015, 05:49 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Wasn't thinking in that vein...

When I first read this thread, I was only thinking about some of my guy friends or relatives who have seen the desk top I keep on my phone, tablet and laptop (various naked photos of my wife).

I wasn't thinking about the various naughty pics of myself that either my wife has taken or I have taken and texted to her who, as I have found out, has shared them with some of her good friends. I have to admit that it is kind of weird when I see these women, knowing that they have seen me in all my glory. Yes, even closeups of my hard on!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2015, 09:27 AM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy09 View Post
I think we need to hear more about this. When did you find out that he friends had seen your cock? And we definitely need to hear more about her mom.
It was this year, I sent the pics when we were first dating (5 years ago). The reason why she told me was because we were out drinking with her friends on New Years and one of them made a comment about cock pics, I thought nothing of it but the next day my wife told me why that was. She told me who was at the party, 4 of her close friends, her mum and 2 women who she didn't know, 1 being the Ann Summers rep the other a friend of a friend. She said the phone was passed around and they all had a good laugh about it. I don't think any of them forwarded on the pics though. Her mum is single (divorced), she has never mentioned the pics.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stoneme123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2015, 07:45 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

@netcouple: See, women are kinky and like to share photos like us guys! My wife and a niece of hers have various cock photos of male strippers. So this young woman, whom I've known as a young teenager - is now talking about cock and sucking it, and such. I'm not embarrassed - but amused. To witness that- which I have forgotten what it was like to grow from a child to an adult. I remember being 19 and blushed with some of the things my oldest sister would talk about (sexual details).

Of all the women in my life, my wife was the first woman to take photos of my dick. She admitted to masturbating to it when we were first dating and wouldn't see each other for almost a week. I can still get hard and jerk off to photos and videos of my wife. I like looking at naked women photos from all over the internet... but my wife is my favorite.

@stoneme123: wow, kind of odd... but hey. They know you got a good tool to bang her with. She was proud of what she gets, enough to show her friends and family. So that is an honor, right!?
Old 07-01-2015, 04:18 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Us guys are show off's too!

Since this group is about women I don't talk about me much.

This is about MY pictures being seen.

Just realized I haven't mentioned the pictures my wife, her GF's, and then strangers on the nude beaches took of my hard-ons. At one time I had a pretty good sized prick. Heart failure and meds took care of that.
Some won't believe I had 10" But think about it. How'd I get the hot babe I ended up with and several live in lovers? Wasn't my money or good looks!
They passed my pictures around just as I passed Dollie's and those live in GF's pictures. Too bad the photos are all gone. Even I'd like to see my prick in all it's glory! I wasn't circumzied so that seemed to make girls stare more.

Then there were those people I was "pen pals" with before computer was around. I'll skip the normal pen pals.
For some reason I'd been swapping topless and later nude photos of Dollie with an old woman up in Vancouver Island. We lived in central Illinois and she'd first mailed me some old license tags. How it led to naked photos I don't remember. Probably began with us clothed. Anyway the old chubby gal told about loving to sun out in her yard nude and eventually we swapped pictures of her and Dollie nude. Next thing I know she wants some of me nude with an erection.
I was never bashful so began swapping my nudes for hers. Last I remember sending were some of me with an erection peeing. She was kinky and asked!
This got embarrassing. The old gal ended up in a nursing home still swapping photos with me. I knew she was ill but she soon died. Her son found all the kinky letters and photos and returned them thanking me for being his mother's friend.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2015, 10:36 PM

Thanked 1,628 Times in 167 Posts

I have a possible 'seen' and a positive 'seen'. The positive one I have shared that story on here before; so here is the possible.

My best friend (at the time) asked if I could give his daughter a job for the summer (yes it is going to be one of those stories). I said sure and so she came to stay with me for about 6 weeks. I didn't realize that anything might be wrong until several weeks after she left. So I was poking around on my laptop and I noticed that a file was listed in the 'recently viewed' list that I had not recently viewed. I immediately thought of her. Originally when she came to stay I let her use my laptop but I had set up her own profile to log in under; so I switched over to that profile but the pic wasn't listed under the 'recently viewed' list there. Maybe she deleted it, maybe she didn't see it. Or maybe she actually logged in under my profile, but it was password protect so I am not sure if she could have done that. So anyway my best friend's daughter may have seen a photo of my girlfriend giving me a blowjob. Although I do now believe in Karma, because the last day of her stay, through a string of weird coincidences, I got a quick peek of her side profile bent over while showering.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 01:34 PM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default Gas Service

I have my gas boiler serviced annually and it is situated in the attic space of the house. Nearby the boiler is a large box where i keep most of my photographs. Included in these are photos of my lovely wife topless and naked. I couldn't resist making them a bit more obvious to see if the gas service man was the inquisitive sort. I set up a recording as he arrived and left him to get on with it. Yep, he couldn't resist it.
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg   1.jpg  

2.jpg  
Old 08-07-2015, 02:52 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default done similar things like this several times.

I too have had service people come to do various things and have set topless and nude photos of my wife out for them to notice.

I've had the furnace and hot water heater serviced and have left photos on a workbench that they had to walk by to get parts and tools. I usually have a stack of them with the top one as a teaser, one that only showed a hint of a nipple or is covered partially so it looks like I didn't leave them out on purpose.

I've set up a camera to watch them as they walk by and notice the photo on top and then as curiosity ges to them, they go back to see what they might have found.

I've recorded them looking through the stack and have later shown my wife the recording. She is usually really embarrassed at first and then as she thinks about it she gets turned on. She wonders what they would think if she would meet them in a store or restaurant.

I wonder what the guys tell their buddies?

I once had a service man have to make a second trip to finish the job the next day and when he returned he brought along a helper, a slightly younger guy. They went directly to the photos and while one worked the other looked at the photos. I left a few more explicit ones in a drawer that I had left partially open so they could see that there was photos there too. Sure enough they found them too. They saw photos of my wife fucking and sucking several different men.

It took them about an hour longer than they estimated to finish the job. and they didn't even charge me. They explained that the younger guy was "in training", Ya, sure.

I've posted a similar theme on the thread "What have others seen on your phone or PC" about a migrant seeing photos of my wife while he was working in my back yard. (With photos)
Old 08-07-2015, 05:57 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts

My good friend has seen pics of my wife... She's taller and slimmer than him, but I think this gives him a little power back...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 08:50 PM

Thanked 26,505 Times in 1,273 Posts

SIL was showing off an antique armoire she bought. She sent us a pic of it not noticing that the glass panel reflected her panty-clad only self. My wife didn't notice it at first, but when I pointed it out she let out an "OMG!!" She had sent the pic to several people before my wife warned her.

I am not 100% convinced she didn't do it on purpose.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:38 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts
Default Beware Windows 10 Live Tiles! :-)

I keep some pretty hot pics of my wife on my MS OneDrive. These are pics of my wife exposed in public, having sex with strangers etc, mostly at Fantasy Fest.
I was messing around with upgrading to Windows 10 on an old laptop I have. I had it set up in the living room.
A good friend of ours who knows nothing about our "alter egos" referred a contractor to us who does regular work at our house. We have become friendly with him as well and pretty much let him do what he has to in the house, while we go about our business.
So last Saturday I come in from the back yard and shortly thereafter he comes out of the living room. I didn't give it much thought until I see the "Photos' Live Tile rotating through pics of my wife walking near-naked down the street, sucking strangers, some with multiple cocks in one picture, dancing naked in a bar and eventually getting spit roasted in that bar.

Tags
exposed, wife pictures

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006