Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-21-2017, 04:02 PM

Default Ghost in bed (Ghostbuster Story)

INT. Ghostbuster Department

Thalia a 23 yrs old wakes up in a bed with a ghostbuster uniform. She is a dark hair,pale skin, thick body, with beautiful blue eyes.

She is excited buy odd since she doesn't know how she got there in the first place.
It's almost 2 am and She has no idea how she even got there.

She analyzes to see what else finds and when she looks up she sees a ghost hovering over her.

GHOST
"Hello there...."

Thalia panicked so much she could not scream.
The ghost has a white robe on,black hair with different shades of blue on her body and a blue glow on her whenever she appears. Her robe and hair are hovering upwards.

GHOST
"First time i see You...you're new here right?"

This is the first time but she as a ghostbuster member she acted right away to capture it.

She looks to her right and sees a mini proton pack she turns it on, takes the gun and when she aims and shoots the proton pack did not work, the batteries where drained.

THALIA
"Oh no no no not now."

GHOST
"Oh does your little toy don't work...i might have broken it by accident when you were still asleep."
Thalia gets mad.

THALIA
"Oh you are gonna get it."

GHOST
"Hmmm you are one of those people...the kind that pretend to be strong or blah blah."

Thalia keeps eye contact with the ghost, she doesn't really know if she is a succubus or not.

The ghost begins to have a evil giggle while she keeps hovering down to Thalia's stomach.

And suddenly...she began to fade away until the glow in the room goes off.
Now Thalia confused and scared in an almost dark room, but it has a little night light.

THALIA
"Whe--where is she?."

Thalia starts to look left and right in hopes to find the ghost.

Then she has a funny feeling in her hips, she reacts to intuition, but then she felt like something was touching her.

Thalia
"Huh?...wha-?"

Thalia looks down at her belly and she sees her belt getting undone by itself.

With her arms resting at both sides grabbing the sheets, Thalia gasps nervously, her eyes wide open as she begins her heavy breathing.

The belt begins to retract itself from the 4th hole of the bulge, slowly it begins to detached itself from her waist.

Thalia whispers to the invisible ghost.

THALIA
"No...no...what are you doing?"

Thalia begins to feel her waistband getting loosen that is not touching her belly.
Her belt opens, then both sides start getting apart, slowly revealing the button and zipper of her pants.

THALIA
"Stop..."

Thalia moves her hands to put her belt back on desperately.
But the ghost is faster and stronger than Thalia. She threats Thalia while invisible.

Ghost
"Don't even try..."

The ghost separates both of Thalia's arms to the side of the bed.

Thalia begins to struggle and then the ghost breaks the belt buckle making the belt useless.

GHOST
"How are you gonna keep your pants tight without this?"

Thalia is left speechless, she hasn't seen anything like this although she was getting hot & kinky she didn't tell, but she was getting embarrassed.

Now the rest of the leather belt is resting in the hoops of her pants.

GHOST
"Now you won't be needing this..."

The belt started to move out of her pants from the left side of the hoops until they weren't in her waistband no more.

The ghost throws away the belt and the buckle away from Thalia's reach. Now to keep the momentum going.

The ghost reappears and began to tease Thalia.

GHOST
"My my...your pants seem to tight don't you think?"

THALIA
"Don't you even dare."

GHOST
"Or what?...better prepare for the ride."

The ghost vanishes once again Thalia keeps looking for the ghost but is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly she feels cold in her hips and she realize the ghost is there.

Then she feels the top button of her pants is moving side to side slowly.

GHOST
"(Giggles) your buttons seems to be a problem...i better remove it."

The ghost keeps playing with the button...until it's snaps out of her pants.

Thalia sees this and gasps at the moment her pants start reveling some underwear.

GHOST
"Opps it broke (Giggles) looks like you need new jeans."

THALIA
"Stop this right now."

GHOST
"Oh look a second button let me play with it."

THALIA
"No no no."

GHOST
"Hold still, if you move just a little bit i'm gonna break it."

Thalia starts to panic, she began to sweat as she feels the ghost hands in her waist, playing with her button and mocking her like she was a baby.

GHOST
"Ahh boo boo that cute little...button..."

she is trying not to take heavy breaths or else she will loose the last button that is holding her pants.

GHOST
"You thought that i wasn't gonna break it dont'cha?"

Thalia raises her eyebrows.

THALIA
"Oh god...no."

The button starts to wiggle slowly to the left until "pop" it undoes itself. Her pant as open a little bit and the button starts to wiggle forward until it is also out of her pants.

GHOST
"Oopsy...it broke."

Thalia is in shock while the ghost starts to laugh.
Thalia begins to get angry at her that if she could, she would beat her ass physically.

The ghost keeps going to undress her, she notice that her pants have no more buttons in order for Thalia to not wear does pants anymore.

GHOST
"Now about that zipper..."

THALIA
"Get your hands away from me..."

GHOST
"You might think that im gonna pulled it down, but that's predictable i like to have fun so...i have a better idea."

The ghost opens the part of the zipper to see it fully closed and she positions her head close to the zipper and she begins to blow icy and minty breath to her zipper until her zipper freezes.

Thalia feels the cold getting to her body, her teeth and body begin to shake.

THALIA
"What?"

The ghost reappears and with her right fingers she begins to flicker the zipper, hitting it 2 times and the zipper shattered into tiny little ice pieces.

Thalia bites her lips and yells.

THALIA
"Oh fuck!!!"

GHOST
"Oh don't worry we'll do that...but don't rush it."

Thalia's pants were impossible to close down.
The ghost approaches with joy since she is a little bit closer to her victims privates.

GHOST
"Now...i wonder what kind of panties you wear?"

THALIA
"Do not...cross that line."

GHOST
"Is it a thong, boyish briefs..."

GHOST
"I have a feeling that you are the childish type of panties, like comic books, colorful little flowers or starts or polka dots...or are you the types who doesn't wear any?"

THALIA
"...i...i"

GHOST
"Oh well let's see..."

THALIA
"No no stop this..."

Thalia's pants open up with no way to close it and the ghost sees her panties.

They are white with light blue hearts and the frills are dark blue.

GHOST
(Giggles) "oh how lovely!"

THALIA
"This is so humiliating."

GHOST
"Tiny little blue hearts, are these your favorite pair?"

THALIA
"I don't need to answer anything."

GHOST
"Then i will assume they are since you are so overly protective with how people see you in a way, but you're afraid of to show your true-self, is it because you are embarrassed someone finds out?"

THALIA
"I'm already embarrassed nothing else isn't gonna top it."

GHOST
"Oh...you speak with bravery, but you still are dumb...i'm gonna make you look sexy and stupid."

The ghost goes and begins touch her feet. She feels her smooth and cold hands giving her a foot massage but then her hands start to move from her toe to the plant of her foot, then her ankle and when she reaches the end cut of her pants she grabs both of Thalia feet and uses both index fingers to slide her jeans from the tailored part that holds her pants together.

Thalia couldn't believe she was getting her pants cut off by a spectre.

She begins rising faster and faster and her jeans begging to peel off...the ghost can see her knees and she is almost rising to her privates.

The ghost is left with only both sides of Thalia's hips and she cuts it both at the same time. And now her jeans were not wearable...just what the ghost wanted.

Thalia doesn't know what to so at this point. she has never felt so harassed.

The ghost lift Thalia's legs and then remove the upper and down side pieces of fabric and throws it away from her bed.

THALIA
"Why do you do this to me? What have i ever done to you?"

GHOST
"Well for starters you and your machine thingy capture me and other ghosts in one of your adventure...we ghost are just having fun but you arrived to crash our party. Second you are hell-a cute and i really want to see you defenseless..."

THALIA
"I don't even know how i got here."

Thalia starts to grab her bed sheets with both hands, while she bites her lips in terror...

GHOST
"with no weapons at hand or anyone that can protect you from me...and that's why i'm stripping you, cause i know you are afraid of anyone seeing you naked because you are ashamed of how mediocre you might be at sex and that drives me nuts...to make you feel weaker than you seem to think and at last i will eat your pussy dry until you cum so hard your eyes get crossed, no more air gets in your lungs and get so exhausted that you pass out and maybe die, but who knows (giggle) i'm just curious to find out..."

THALIA
"...no..."

The ghost makes a cute smile

GHOST
"Too bad."

The ghost turns invisible once more and she turns off the fan that was cooling Thalia.

THALIA
"Am feeling hot..."

The ghost proceed to massage Thalia's pussy from outside her panties touching the surface, rubbing it up and down gently.

Thalia closes her eyes and begins to lay back to sleep.

GHOST
"Don't you give up on me."

She is enjoying the rubbing of her pussy so so much she couldn't remember when was the last time she jerked off.

Thalia's panties begging to get wet in her private area.

GHOST
"Oh...somebody likes it."

THALIA
"No...i do not..."

GHOST
"Your pussy is telling me otherwise."

Thalia is moving from pleasure while she feels even hotter now.

GHOST
"You're gonna sweat so much..."

The ghost begins to tickle her belly button by kissing it.

Thalia's body began react to both the heat from her room and the heavy breathing causing her stomach to rise and retract from the specter's touch.

Then she picks up the waistband and begins to pull her panties out really really slow.

THALIA
"Stop..."

Says Thalia in a panicking voice.
THALIA
"you don't want to do this."

GHOST
"Name a reason why?"

THALIA
"Huh...(gulp) i haven't shaved."

The ghost makes a smile

GHOST
"That be really embarrassing...getting undressed only to show a tiny jungle instead of a bush...no wonder you are single...but i know you are lying because every 15th day of every months you use your razor down there you have it in your dairy."

THALIA
"You know about my secret dairy!?"

Nobody knew about it, she was surprisingly shocked.

GHOST
"Oh yeah I've read about it, you a lame writer but i admire the way you write about a crush of yours that you fantasize about having sex with him...knowing damn well that you are a Virgin."

Thalia hasn't told anyone that she has never gotten a boyfriend before and that she always lies about her sex life because she doesn't liked to be judge by anyone and she is a complete introvert, but because of the ghost she really felt her secrets were an opened book to the public or to anyone who wants to humiliate her.

Ghost
"Now then...let's see that wet kitty cat."

The ghost yanks down her panties to her feet and then she uses the elastic waistband and stretches it like a slingshot throws them across the room.
At this point Thalia's pussy has been exposed to the ghost, her pussy was shaved as a baby, very well detailed and even through it was dark you could see the shades of pink.

Thalia knows what's coming next and she is helpless, there is no way she is getting saved from this one.

The ghost sees the detailed pussy and starts touching the surface. Thalia feels the really cold hand in that area and her only options are to breath, to resist the coldness and to not pass out...but she doubts she can make it.

GHOST
"I know what you are thinking and the answer is no."

THALIA
"Wha- To what exactly?"

GHOST
"You think that you're strong enough to not pass out."

The ghost positions her mouth to the outside to her pussy.

GHOST
"One more thing..."

Thalia listens to her final thoughts.

GHOST
"Don't forget to breath."

Thalia gasps as the ghost starts to eat her pussy. The ghost is licking uncontrollably, from fast to slow,she knows how to time her victims correctly. Meanwhile Thalia is no longer in control of her body, her nippleas are extra hard under her shirt, she tried closing her legs but it didn't work. She tried to scream but the moaning cuts her vocals.

She is desperate for air and she was seeing blurry. This is the first time she had oral sex in her life and from a ghost. Even if she now had the experience of getting her pussy eaten nobody would believed her so she stays silent from this event ever occurring.

Thalia's body is heating so much her sweat is wetting her bed. The ghost already feels the climax and she is fully aware of Thalia's sex resistance, which is none and this makes her smile while continuing to eat her pussy.
suddenly her vagina was getting some fluids out...she was ready to cum.

GHOST
"You getting tired...it's not even half the round."

THALIA
"Ugh...ple-ase...s-stop."

The ghost began to eat her pussy in overdrive licking it clean, from top to bottom, left to right, diagonally, in and out,she was making the abecedary 2 times in a row. Thalia felt she was getting her soul sucked, but that wasn't the case the ghost was not a succubus, she was just horny.

The ghost begins to finger her with her left hand.

GHOST
"Well you are almost there..."

Thalia is speechless.

GHOST
"Now...Time to finish this off."

The ghost puts her tongue once more and suddenly Thalia's body froze up, she began to shake uncontrollably, her eyes were rolling, she tried to crouch while her legs were stretching and when she lets out a moan, her c*nts explotes in cum. She has never cum this hard in her life.
her hands were shaking while she was starring at the ghost.

GHOST
"My my what a load of ectoplasm...guess you gotta clean this mess up."

Thalia's eyes cross in a funny way, her body gives out, she lends out a dumb smile and then her smiles fades and she faints...laying down in bed to rest from all this exhaustion.

GHOST
"Nighty night sweet princess (giggles)."

Then Thalia wakes up, and she realize this was all a dream. A erotic nightmare. She was sweating as hell. And when she look at her left her fan was turned off, no wonder she was sweating.

She wakes up in her tank top and panties in a summer camp bunk bed, everyone left for breakfast except for 1 person who is now in front of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INT. Camp bunk bed

JESSICA
"Having fun."

Thalia looks over her friend Jessica and she realize she had the appearance of the ghost in her dreams.

JESSICA
"Looks like you did."

Jessica points out to her belly, when Thalia looks her pussy is hell-a wet with a stain so visible in the same panties she dreamt and she came so hard her pussy is still dripping from the sides and the bed is really humid.

Thalia looks back at Jessica and let's out a gasp while she tries to cover up with a pillow. Thalia cheeks get red.

Jessica looks back and giggles the same way as the ghost did.

Thalia
"It was you"

JESSICA
"Hmmm...maybe...you should have seen you squirm talking and moaning in your sleep but don't worry this will be our dirty little secret."

Jessica goes away with a big smile.

Thalia is in shock because Jessica was fingering her while asleep.

THALIA
"Oh god...this is really embarrassing."

Thalia lays down i her bed again and puts another pillow on her face to cover up her huge embarrassment.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whataniceday For This Useful Post:

Tags
bed, ghost, invisible enf, magic, stripped naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s