uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2018, 12:00 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 163 Posts
Default Down the rabbit hole. (The fabulous misadventures of my ex; collected )

Had an ex who started a prank war with me. As was typical of our relationship things took a naughty turn. She got me skinny-dipping in a creek one night and then grabbed our clothes and took off in the car. I had to hot foot it a mile past a dozen houses to find her cracking up.

So, we're hanging out one night with her brother and a few friends. She was laughing, a little tipsy and stoned and dancing in those little cheerleader shorts. So I took a shot at a ko and pantsed her, got them down completely to ankles before I realized she a) had no panties on and b) was standing in front of her brother, facing him, who was sitting in the floor. He was dead level face to muff.

He blushed and started stammering. She, trying to keep me from winning that prank, didn't even miss a beat. She kicked her shorts off and kept dancing. Her brother just sat there, jaw dropped, blushing.

She ended up naked and giving lap dances.

Well a few days later he was picking on her and she was slightly embarrassed. But true to form for her she tried to turn it around by bringing up the lapdance and his hard-on. He popped something back and without thinking she grabbed his crotch, squeezed it slightly and teased that he loved having her pressed against it. He smirked and told her she must have too, since she was now fondling him. She blushed slightly and rubbed telling him to just man up already. Next thing I know he pulls his shorts down, and flops his half hard cock into her palm.

She gasped and her jaw dropped, and then froze with her hand wrapped around it. He leaned forward a bit and said, your move sis. She stood there holding it a moment looking at it before giving it a quick, almost unnoticeable, squeeze and jerk and called him a perv before letting it go.

Needless to say this sparked alot of "playful" behavior between them. She'd say just "harmless sibling pranks". Her flashing him at random times and vice versa. The pranks got increasingly more dubious. She caught him sleeping, stripped out of her panties and covered his face with them, he added to her lotion and shampoo etc. All leading up to the barrier breaks.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:17 PM

Thanked 4,147 Times in 315 Posts

Very interested to know where this is going to go... Looking forward to hearing more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 08:32 PM

Default Farther down

Things escalated and got more interesting when they began encroaching on each other's privacy. He would go take a piss while she showered (clear glass shower door), she'd raise stakes by going in to do her hair and makeup while he took one.

Eventually, before actually making serious contact they started splitting shower time, which as she later explained is also the first time they masturbated watching each other. That went on for a while before one day as they were getting and giving the show, the aimed right at her as he came. Shot all over her thighs. Led to her having a knee weakened orgasm.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:23 PM

Default Farther and farther

So after me assuring her I wasn't bothered, nor going to spill the secret to their parents or our friends, she deducted I was in fact encouraging the behavior.

That's when she began doing more than just telling me, she'd tease more openly in the room with me there. Three of us hanging out she'd get comfortable, wear a big baggy shirt with nothing on under and end up showing off her body, or give me head while he watched.

Finally he got aggravated one night. Called her a fucking prick tease. She looked at me, I shrugged. So she got up and walked over to him than sank down on her knees and began undoing his pants while kissing and nibbling at his stomach and asking him what he wanted from his sister. He was half stammering when she reached in and pulled his cock out. She giggled and kissed the tip before starting to stroke him.

When she had him nice and hard, she pulled the shirt off, sitting there between his knees bare ass naked before starting to jerk him off again. Only now she leaned her head down licking and sucking his balls and shaft. Every time he'd breathe heavy she'd sit back and just run her nails up and down his shaft.

I knew this game. She wanted him to commit to something. He had to choose what she did. And after a little while he did. After another pull back and her starting to run her nails he smacked her hand away and pressed his head against her lips. She almost purred as she opened her mouth and took half of his cock in and began giving a eager but lingering blowjob.

It didn't take long before he grabbed for her head and she gagged as he pushed into her throat. She moaned and bobbed her head a little, her fingers busy pulling her little bush and rubbing her pussy. Then he moaned and arched his hips. I watched her happily swallow his full load then lick his head clean before she waved me over to fuck her.

Things changed that night, made the next two months more interesting.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one4

3m:03s

05-13-2017
azn 343

2m:22s

10-29-2016
tang en playaHD

0m:46s

04-18-2022