uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2012, 03:10 AM

Default Fun at Blacks Beach

Some background... I went to school at UCSD, right atop the bluffs of Blacks Beach. Form the first week of school through graduation I spent several days at the beach each week, sometimes for just an hour, sometimes for a run, and sometimes all day on the weekends. After graduating, I remained in San Diego and have managed to still get to the beach once a week during the Spring and Summer. So I've racked up a ton of days at the beach and have seen it all. With that background out of the way, I thought I'd share a story. If there is any interest in hearing more, I'd be glad to.

I had been going to Blacks for about a year and I already had a pretty good feel for who the locals were, where various groups like to stake their claim on the beach and which areas were a little more fun and carefree than others. I had gotten into the habit of stopping at the bottom of the trail to take my shoes off while also scanning the beach for good spots to lay my towel. On this particular day as I removed my shoes an older guy had come down the trail behind me and he stopped to chat. He was probably in his late 40's and I could instantly tell he was gay. While I am straight, I don't have any bias against gay people and chatted with him for awhile. After some general chit chat about the beach and the weather he quickly steered the conversation to how much he loved being naked and having fun on the Northern part of the beach and did I want to head that way with him? No thanks, I said, and then told him to be careful and keep an eye out for the lifeguards on patrol. He was a little insistent though and finally asked if I'd be willing to jerk off while he watched, no touching. I laughed and said no, and then for some reason I told him that if he could find a girl to agree to do the same, I'd be cool watching her as he watched me. We separated and I found a spot on the beach below the glider port.

About an hour later I am laying on my stomach pretending to read a book while checking out the naked girls around me when the guy from earlier walks up with a girl. Surprisingly, she is about my age (I was 19, she ended up being 24 if I remember correctly), with an average face but an exceptional body. I get a reminder from the guy about our earlier talk and my off handed offer. I looked at them and said "Seriously?" and they both smiled (she a bit coyly and him beaming) and said "yes." I gathered up my stuff and we started walking North. He told me how he had seen her come down the Northern trail and as she had been walking past him he starting talking and convinced her to lay out with him. It was only her second or third time there, but it was her second or third time within a week, so she was obviously hooked on the nude beach experience. After some time talking with her, he steered the conversation to the sexual side and not only was he explaining how horny the beach made him, but she was opening up about how horny the beach made her. Apparently, she'd gone home and masturbated after each of her previous trips and then instantly wanted to come back. He told her my earlier proposition and she was apparently game.

By this time we had made it back to their spot. It was just a little North of the other trail and tucked back up against the bluffs well away from the foot traffic by the water and protected on three sides by the bushes that grow there. I had already grown hard on the walk so was covering myself with my towel. She kind of nervously giggled and said something about not sure what to do now. I didn't really know what to do either so I just laid my towel down a couple feet across from hers and sat down. We were in a triangle now, with her directly across from my feet and him to my left about half way between our us. She was laying on her back, propping herself up on her elbows and I could finally get a good look without fear of being caught staring. She had reddish blond hair that was kind of a mess. Half way between curly and wavy, it was what would keep most people from taking a second look at her when in clothes. Her skin was only slightly tanned, maybe a little pale, and she had very faint freckles on her shoulders and arms. Her body was fairly stunning though. My best guess was that her breasts were a big C cup and they came together right in the middle of her chest. As she lay there, they only slightly fell to the sides. They were the definition of perky. They were also capped off with small pink areolas, maybe the size of quarters, but her nipples were extremely hard and sticking out like crazy. She spread her legs slightly, she was completely shaved which wasn't as common in the mid-nineties. I started stroking my cock for her and within a few seconds she had spread her legs a little more and starting teasing her clit. I knew instantly I wasn't going to last long and I told them that. She just smiled and the guy said he didn't care. I slowed down my stroking and she began to use one hand to knead her tits and pinch her nipple. Her smile was gone and instead her mouth was just ever so slightly open. Her finger slid up and down her pussy and then slid in. We continued like this for a few minutes, me stroking my cock while she stared and her fingering her pussy while I stared back. She said she was close too now so I started stroking a bit harder. The guy then tells her to let me cum on her tits and amazingly she says okay, cum on me. I get to my knees and move to her side. I face him so he can see. She is still fingering herself and I can tell she is getting close. She lets go of her tit and her hand comes over and squeezes my knee. I take this to mean she is really close, or is already cumming. It only takes a few more furious strokes on my cock and I cum across her tits. She lets out a little squeal and bites her lip. Her hips shake and she bucks a time or two. Several more strings of my cum shoot across her tits. She lays back and breathes deeply. I never even saw if the guy came too.

I hung out with them for awhile longer. She ended up swimming with me to rinse off my cum and we bumped into each other in the waves and felt each other playfully in the water. She left about an hour later and a few minutes after that I packed up my stuff as well. The guy wanted me to stay but I said no thanks. I did tell him that if we ever saw each other again, the same offer would stand if he could find a girl who wanted to play. I never did see him at the beach again, but I did see that girl a few more times. Each time she was with a guy that I got the impression was her boyfriend so I never said hi. She gave me a sly smile once, but she never said hi either.

All in all, a very fun afternoon on Blacks Beach and what I would come to learn, a regular occurrence if I was discreet, careful and on the right part of the beach. Hope you enjoyed my re-telling!
Old 11-28-2018, 12:03 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Blacks beach

I use to live right at Torrey Pines State beach and sneak down there when I was young. ( they won't let me say my age at the time on here ) It was so hot to strip off my bikini and walk the distance of the shore line knowing anyone could and likely did see my naked body strolling along. Enjoyed this till I moved away at 22.. but many yrs or exhibitionistic fun hehehe
Old 11-28-2018, 04:42 PM

Thanked 5,991 Times in 468 Posts
Default Not Blacks Beach....

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferchick View Post
I use to live right at Torrey Pines State beach and sneak down there when I was young. ( they won't let me say my age at the time on here ) It was so hot to strip off my bikini and walk the distance of the shore line knowing anyone could and likely did see my naked body strolling along. Enjoyed this till I moved away at 22.. but many yrs or exhibitionistic fun hehehe
Yes, it can be very exciting walking down the beach naked where anyone can see.
I know it is for me, and although my wife would never admit it, I know she finds it exciting too.

And it is a VERY SPECIAL kind of exhilaration walking far down a beach nude with your nearest wisp of clothing a mile away! The wife is always nervous about being so very far from any clothing. And again, although she would never admit to it, but I know she gets a special rush when in that scenario.

I know she is afraid of being caught by whoever it might be that would make her hugely embarrassed, yet it is that same fear that makes it all the more exhilarating. And if fact, she did get caught in such a situation once, and while she wishes that never happened, she is always up for the long nude walk. I think it's the "naughiness factor"....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2018, 12:34 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default response

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Yes, it can be very exciting walking down the beach naked where anyone can see.
I know it is for me, and although my wife would never admit it, I know she finds it exciting too.

And it is a VERY SPECIAL kind of exhilaration walking far down a beach nude with your nearest wisp of clothing a mile away! The wife is always nervous about being so very far from any clothing. And again, although she would never admit to it, but I know she gets a special rush when in that scenario.

I know she is afraid of being caught by whoever it might be that would make her hugely embarrassed, yet it is that same fear that makes it all the more exhilarating. And if fact, she did get caught in such a situation once, and while she wishes that never happened, she is always up for the long nude walk. I think it's the "naughiness factor"....
I would agree .. its the naughtiness factor, but also such a validation of ones ego
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one4

3m:03s

05-13-2017
azn 343

2m:22s

10-29-2016
tang en playaHD

0m:46s

04-18-2022