Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2017, 02:03 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Wife Topless on the Beach

It was early Spring and my wife wanted to go to the beach. So over I asked her what she had in mind. Since it was Tuesday the beach would not be full of people. I told her ok but I get to dress her and she asked me what did I have in mind. I told her that since she didn't have a tan line if she would consider going topless on our walk on the beach. She asked how I planned to pull this one off. So I explained that since her hair was short she could put on some shorts a buttoned up shirt ball cap and sun glasses. Since her breasts were flat chested she could easily pass her self off as a young boy from a distance. I told her to give it a try and she could leave her shirt on while walking until she felt confrontiable about taking it off. She said fine. So so she got dressed and off we went. When we arrived and started to walk the shore line it was not that crowded. I ask her if she would unbutton her shirt so she slowly started to unbutton it one at a time. When it was completely undone we continue to walk. I could see the small opening but not any of her nipples. As we walked my prayers were answered a gust of wind blows th e left side of her shirt open exposing her areola for me. She didn't try to cover up so I guess she was good with it. The next thing I knew she stopped and started to remove her shirt and handed it to me telling me to hold it for her. She was now completely topless. We're continue our walk when we saw a fee older men walking toward us. I ask her if she wanted her shirt back to which she said no. Isn't this what I had in mind. I started thinking that the only thing which could give her away was her areolas looking puffy . It was a nice warm day so I asked her to sit down on the beach and watch the waves. I took out some sun tan lotion and started applying it to her back and as the men walked by she leaned back so I could apply it to her chest. They were looking our direction as I was applying it to her chest and nipples. Once done we continue our walk that is when I saw what looked like teen age boy who must have skipped school. She started to walk over to the water line which means her would be walking right infront off them.When she got to were they were she walked into the water they were looking at her. I didn't expect the show she was putting on. When she was done we started to walk back to the car and I asked her if she wanted her shirt back she said no thanks. She would ride home as she was. So on the drive back I told her that I needed gas and pulled in to a convince store. I looked over at her and said if I give you the money could you pay for it. So I gave her $20.00 and her shirt I was taken away when she got out of the car and left her shirt behind. She went to the back of the store until the only customer left then she went to the counter and put the money door and started talking with the young man behind the counter. Hey had to know that she was a woman as they talked i noticed that he had gotten his phone she leaned on the counter and I watched him start playing with her nipples pulling on them. I know she loves having them stretched. From what I could see was him stretching them as far as he could. I saw her blow him a kiss and walked back to the car and got in. So on the drive home she told me that he figured out she was a woman because she had to talk and the phone he took some picture's of her titties so she decided to let him play with her nipples and streached them out. When we arrived home she again didn't put on her shirt and walked into the house topless.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s