Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 02-21-2018, 04:18 AM

I'm working hard to find new places in and around London to host my new art show which features live nude art. First one happening this Sunday 25th Feb. I paint (myself) and occasionally other models too set to live improvised music. Lots of fun and hoping to tour it around. Surprisingly lots of galleries are uneasy with such things but I'm trying to change attitudes so more of this kind of thing can happen.

Details of my first show happening Sunday 25th Feb, 2018 in London

More about the show

And a surreal preview
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nakedlu For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 09:45 PM

Thanked 3,901 Times in 403 Posts

"First one happening this Sunday 25th Feb. I paint (myself) and occasionally other models too set to live improvised music. Lots of fun and hoping to tour it around. Surprisingly lots of galleries are uneasy with such things but I'm trying to change attitudes so more of this kind of thing can happen."

If your show is as entertaining as your Vimeo offerings, it will be an artistic success. Hopefully, you will find an audience that will make it a financial success. Galleries should be promoting fresh creative endeavors, not repressing them. I'm looking forward to the time when your road show comes to the USA.
The Following User Says Thank You to solarking For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 02:21 PM

Thanked 30,528 Times in 4,224 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedlu View Post
I'm working hard to find new places in and around London to host my new art show which features live nude art. First one happening this Sunday 25th Feb. I paint (myself) and occasionally other models too set to live improvised music. Lots of fun and hoping to tour it around. Surprisingly lots of galleries are uneasy with such things but I'm trying to change attitudes so more of this kind of thing can happen.

Details of my first show happening Sunday 25th Feb, 2018 in London

More about the show

And a surreal preview
Awesome! Best of luck!
Old 02-22-2018, 11:22 PM

Thanked 2,444 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
Is anyone going to Cat on a Hot Tin Roof shown by NTLive on thursday? Hope someone manages to get some pics or get hold of the recording of it... a lot of the shows end up as downloads after they’ve been screened...
The video quality here is not great, this is me shooting on an iPhone 6s in a theater, about halfway back, so some zoom was necessary. (There were only two other audience members, but their choice of seats prevented me from moving a couple rows closer)

The bigger crime is by the cinematographer of the show. We get some very wide shots of Ms. Miller, but then they will cut to a close up that is cropped in such a way that we only get shoulders and collarbone in the shot. It was too much to hope for to actually expect a crystal clear, mid-zoom of her entire body, or even a waist-up shot. But it would have been good! And it does serve as a bit of titillation, if nothing else, at the thought of how good a front row seat would have been.

There were two scenes with nudity.

The first: Sienna removes her top, and tries to turn on her uninterested husband. We get a bit of sideboob and some distant shots of her facing the audience/camera, mostly obscured by her husband.

The second: Sienna loses her dress entirely, and there is a very nice profile shot with a flash of hanging breasts and a view of her really nice butt. Another downright criminal closeup, then a wide shot of her crossing to her husband as the lights dim. Oh, for a good seat front row, slightly to the left for this scene. Come to think of it, I'd love to see it twice: once front row left, once front row right.

***** UPLOADED VIDEOS REMOVED *****

Last edited by Fango; 02-23-2018 at 07:02 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jsp99 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 11:42 PM

Some cropped gifs if that's your fancy
Attached Thumbnails
IMB_wYp4cF.GIF  
Attached Images

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jsp99 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp99 View Post
The video quality here is not great, this is me shooting on an iPhone 6s in a theater, about halfway back, so some zoom was necessary. (There were only two other audience members, but their choice of seats prevented me from moving a couple rows closer)

The bigger crime is by the cinematographer of the show. We get some very wide shots of Ms. Miller, but then they will cut to a close up that is cropped in such a way that we only get shoulders and collarbone in the shot. It was too much to hope for to actually expect a crystal clear, mid-zoom of her entire body, or even a waist-up shot. But it would have been good! And it does serve as a bit of titillation, if nothing else, at the thought of how good a front row seat would have been.

The first: Sienna removes her top, and tries to turn on her uninterested husband. We get a bit of sideboob and some distant shots of her facing the audience/camera, mostly obscured by her husband.

The second: Sienna loses her dress entirely, and there is a very nice profile shot with a flash of hanging breasts and a view of her really nice butt. Another downright criminal closeup, then a wide shot of her crossing to her husband as the lights dim. Oh, for a good seat front row, slightly to the left for this scene. Come to think of it, I'd love to see it twice: once front row left, once front row right.

Come on Fango dont do this! Let us see the videos!
Old 02-24-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp99 View Post

Sorry y'all. I am bad at reading rules.

First scene:
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/EJi2oa0w/file.html

Second scene:
http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/yaAwMeTZ/file.html
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jsp99 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 05:05 PM

Anyone know what play this might be? It's likely in the UK based on her spelling of tonnes, and it opened tonight, if that helps.

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/7zyqlr/i_26f_am_going_to_be_naked_in_public_for_the/
Old 02-24-2018, 05:35 PM

Thanked 5,140 Times in 369 Posts

I've done a search, but I don't think I've found the show..

But its worthwhile mentioning the ways you can do this.
Just by coincidence I found out about a performance in middlesex uni listed in the eventbrite.co.uk website. You can search by keywords such a 'nude'. That particular performance is finished, and I didn't go, but it didnt look that great anyway.

Another way is by google keywords such as 'london' 'theatre' 'nudity' and then using the "tools" to seach for webpage updates within the last month. I found this: seatplan.com/london/life-and-fate/
If you check the last line of the page, it states "Age Recommendations: Recommended 16+ (Contains nudity) "
Of course, one doesn't know if this is male or female nudity, but its still a find anyway.

Hope other people can find interesting shows.

Here are some others found using the same process:-

standard.co.uk/go/london/theatre/jubilee-review-spirit-of-punk-returns-with-rage-and-little-direction-a3772891.html
"It’s set among the young and disaffected inhabitants of a squat; there’s nudity, many bare breasts and some ****** for good measure. Strange scenes featuring Queen Elizabeth I (Toyah Willcox, pictured,one of the stars of the original film) bookend the action"

thealbany.org.uk/event_detail/2203/Theatre/Dead-and-Breathing
"This production contains nudity."

contactmcr.com/events/jamie-fletcher-company-contact-dancing-bear/
"Please note – this show contains some full frontal nudity."

theatrclwyd.com/en/whats-on/rita-sue-bob/ (finished now)
"This show contains nudity and some scenes of a sexual nature."

seetickets.com/tour/salome
"The audience were transfixed with the performce of Salome. Gory in parts and some nudity but this added to the torment both emotionally,psychologically, and physically"

Last edited by Fango; 02-25-2018 at 10:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 10:24 AM

Thanked 176,411 Times in 18,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by londondude_01 View Post
Anyone know what play this might be? It's likely in the UK based on her spelling of tonnes, and it opened tonight, if that helps.

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/7zyqlr/i_26f_am_going_to_be_naked_in_public_for_the/
Unfortunately, the post was removed. The responses are still there, but not the original text. I don't suppose anyone managed to save it somehow, or there might be another way to access it?

Thanks

Fango

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again