uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2011, 05:45 AM

Thanked 1,217 Times in 87 Posts

Very nice contribution, thanks. Glad I'm not the only one who finds this sort of thing attractive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fringe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 12:56 AM

hear is the Still Standing clip

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otm4vDOZPMc

Last edited by spacecake; 03-07-2022 at 06:29 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to none101 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 01:43 PM

Thanked 6,488 Times in 371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by none101 View Post
hear is the Still Standing clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otm4vDOZPMc
LOL, they look like a pair of my wife's.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:31 AM

Default Grace and the waterbra

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgnyYDLE30

Grace and the waterbra....... it pops at a bad time!

Last edited by spacecake; 03-07-2022 at 06:30 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to none101 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 02:34 AM

a list of all stuffed bras in tv and movies

hxxp://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BreastExpansion

Last edited by spacecake; 03-07-2022 at 06:30 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to none101 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 07:04 PM

A couple more "oops!"
Attached Thumbnails
oops4.jpg   oops7.jpg  

Old 01-05-2012, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttlover32 View Post
A couple more "oops!"
i bet she loves lips on those sweet nipples
The Following User Says Thank You to lnsb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by none101 View Post
a list of all stuffed bras in tv and movies

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...reastExpansion
Can't make anything out of this???
Old 01-06-2012, 12:58 AM

originally posted in non-fiction stories.

Back in high-school the two most popular chicks were Elizabeth (Beth) and Sharon. Beth was more curvy with larger hips and bigger breasts. The curves along with her blonde wavy locks made her a standout. Sharon was more lean with long legs and smaller but well shaped breasts. Both were popular even though they were as different as night and day. Beth was a total b*tch and queen of the mean girls; while Sharon was much more personable and focused her energies on sports (she was very good at volleyball and track). Beth was better at manipulating people so she would tend to get the upper hand in the hierarchy of the social scene. The two of them didn't get along, and tended to stay away from each other.

Sharon had a couple of steady boyfriends in HS. Beth never dated anyone from the school, but would often be seen with older college aged guys. In our senior year, U2 (who was all the rage at the time) was playing a concert in town. Tickets were scarce. But I was lucky enough to be a radio call-in winner of a pair of tickets and a back stage pass to meet Bono and the band. Suddenly, I became a very popular guy. I didn't have a steady at that time, so lots of girls were sucking up to me in order to get to the concert and meet Bono. I ended up taking Beth. I just couldn't resist. She played me very well, telling me that she had had her eye on me for a long time and that we'd make a great match and suggestively told me that she'd make it worthwhile for me to take her to the concert. Before the concert, I took her out to an expensive dinner. The concert was great and it was amazing to meet the band afterwards. They gave us all sorts of giveaways (hats, t-shirts, mugs...) and we had our pictures taken with them as well. I thought it was the perfect first date. At the end of the evening, I walked Beth to her door, and leaned towards her for a kiss. She backed off and said "sorry this isn't happening, I only went out with you on this date so that I could see the concert and meet Bono". I shouldn't have been surprised. The top studs at school struck out with her, why should it have been any different for an average guy like me? To make matters worse, she let everyone at school know that she only went out with me in order to see the concert.

Things eventually turned out for the better. I ended up going to the same college as Sharon, and eventually we got married. We used to joke about who hated Beth more. About fifteen years after finishing high-school, Sharon and I were invited for a barbeque at a colleague's house. Rob and his wife Susan had a beautiful home with a big deck. As we were enjoying some cocktails, I looked over into the neighbor's yard and was floored to see Beth rearranging some patio furniture. She still looked pretty hot. Her blonde wavy hair would catch the sun and her curves were even more inviting than when she was younger. I brought Rob up to speed on our history, and he concurred that she was still a b*tch, but that they had a cordial neighborly relationship.

Later on that summer Rob told me to stick around after work because he has something to show me. I had no idea what he was talking about but I was intrigued. After everyone had left the office, Rob told me that Beth and her husband were away on holiday for a week and that he and his wife were asked to keep an eye on their house and to take their dog out for a walk a couple of time per day. Rob, being a dog himself, decided to snoop around Beth's house. What he found jus blew me away. In her lingerie drawer, he found that most of her bras were heavily padded. There were a few without padding, but there were also some foam falsies in the drawer as well. He also found a shoe box hidden in a closet that was full of photos. There were some Polaroid’s from years ago and some more recent ones that were obviously digital. These photos were a naked history of Beth. Rob, used his own cell phone camera to catch images of many of the photos. Rob showed me the images on his phone. They were not the best resolution, but good enough. Without the padding, her bare breasts were quite small and droopy. Not at all in proportion to her wide hips. Earlier shots displayed her thick dark bush, betraying her golden locks. More recent shots showed a shaved pussy with an ample gash. There were a few POV shots from her husband with his penis penetrating her mouth, pussy and asshole. There were other shots of facials and cum all over her body. Rob had about 30 pictures on his phone. I asked him to send me the pics, but he refused because he said he'd be in big trouble if they leaked out. He did however, after much persuasion, agree to show them to my wife. Sharon was delighted and amused to see the shots.

Sharon and I often fantasize of exposing Beth for the fake she really is. Our twentieth high-school reunion is coming up, and Sharon swears that if Beth acts too stuck up and b*tchy, she will start spreading the news.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat View Post
originally posted in non-fiction stories.

Back in high-school the two most popular chicks were Elizabeth (Beth) and Sharon. Beth was more curvy with larger hips and bigger breasts. The curves along with her blonde wavy locks made her a standout. Sharon was more lean with long legs and smaller but well shaped breasts. Both were popular even though they were as different as night and day. Beth was a total b*tch and queen of the mean girls; while Sharon was much more personable and focused her energies on sports (she was very good at volleyball and track). Beth was better at manipulating people so she would tend to get the upper hand in the hierarchy of the social scene. The two of them didn't get along, and tended to stay away from each other.

Sharon had a couple of steady boyfriends in HS. Beth never dated anyone from the school, but would often be seen with older college aged guys. In our senior year, U2 (who was all the rage at the time) was playing a concert in town. Tickets were scarce. But I was lucky enough to be a radio call-in winner of a pair of tickets and a back stage pass to meet Bono and the band. Suddenly, I became a very popular guy. I didn't have a steady at that time, so lots of girls were sucking up to me in order to get to the concert and meet Bono. I ended up taking Beth. I just couldn't resist. She played me very well, telling me that she had had her eye on me for a long time and that we'd make a great match and suggestively told me that she'd make it worthwhile for me to take her to the concert. Before the concert, I took her out to an expensive dinner. The concert was great and it was amazing to meet the band afterwards. They gave us all sorts of giveaways (hats, t-shirts, mugs...) and we had our pictures taken with them as well. I thought it was the perfect first date. At the end of the evening, I walked Beth to her door, and leaned towards her for a kiss. She backed off and said "sorry this isn't happening, I only went out with you on this date so that I could see the concert and meet Bono". I shouldn't have been surprised. The top studs at school struck out with her, why should it have been any different for an average guy like me? To make matters worse, she let everyone at school know that she only went out with me in order to see the concert.

Things eventually turned out for the better. I ended up going to the same college as Sharon, and eventually we got married. We used to joke about who hated Beth more. About fifteen years after finishing high-school, Sharon and I were invited for a barbeque at a colleague's house. Rob and his wife Susan had a beautiful home with a big deck. As we were enjoying some cocktails, I looked over into the neighbor's yard and was floored to see Beth rearranging some patio furniture. She still looked pretty hot. Her blonde wavy hair would catch the sun and her curves were even more inviting than when she was younger. I brought Rob up to speed on our history, and he concurred that she was still a b*tch, but that they had a cordial neighborly relationship.

Later on that summer Rob told me to stick around after work because he has something to show me. I had no idea what he was talking about but I was intrigued. After everyone had left the office, Rob told me that Beth and her husband were away on holiday for a week and that he and his wife were asked to keep an eye on their house and to take their dog out for a walk a couple of time per day. Rob, being a dog himself, decided to snoop around Beth's house. What he found jus blew me away. In her lingerie drawer, he found that most of her bras were heavily padded. There were a few without padding, but there were also some foam falsies in the drawer as well. He also found a shoe box hidden in a closet that was full of photos. There were some Polaroid’s from years ago and some more recent ones that were obviously digital. These photos were a naked history of Beth. Rob, used his own cell phone camera to catch images of many of the photos. Rob showed me the images on his phone. They were not the best resolution, but good enough. Without the padding, her bare breasts were quite small and droopy. Not at all in proportion to her wide hips. Earlier shots displayed her thick dark bush, betraying her golden locks. More recent shots showed a shaved pussy with an ample gash. There were a few POV shots from her husband with his penis penetrating her mouth, pussy and asshole. There were other shots of facials and cum all over her body. Rob had about 30 pictures on his phone. I asked him to send me the pics, but he refused because he said he'd be in big trouble if they leaked out. He did however, after much persuasion, agree to show them to my wife. Sharon was delighted and amused to see the shots.

Sharon and I often fantasize of exposing Beth for the fake she really is. Our twentieth high-school reunion is coming up, and Sharon swears that if Beth acts too stuck up and b*tchy, she will start spreading the news.
I think I would DIE if someone did that to me, that's very vendictive and what would it really accomplish?
The Following User Says Thank You to lilwunzaa For This Useful Post:

Tags
flatchested, stuffed bra, tiny tits

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s