uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-10-2018, 05:40 AM

Thanked 4,144 Times in 314 Posts
Default Watersports

Sat at work one lunch me and a few female colleagues were discussing a story in the news a few months back about a girl who got stuck in a window on a date trying to retrieve a poo that wouldn't flush (https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...istol-41167296)

We got to talking about how poo and first dates doesn't go together very well when one girl (about 37, single, fairly outspoken about her sex life and love of black cock) pipes up.

She randomly just dropped into the conversation that whilst poo doesn't do it for her she enjoys watersports. To say it was unexpected (even from her) is an understatement. Turns out she had a boyfriend who used to tie her up and piss on her face, body and tits. Whilst it's not something I'm into, knowing she was into this made me really horny.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:56 PM

Thanked 23,447 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonenglish View Post
Sat at work one lunch me and a few female colleagues were discussing a story in the news a few months back about a girl who got stuck in a window on a date trying to retrieve a poo that wouldn't flush (https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...istol-41167296)

We got to talking about how poo and first dates doesn't go together very well when one girl (about 37, single, fairly outspoken about her sex life and love of black cock) pipes up.

She randomly just dropped into the conversation that whilst poo doesn't do it for her she enjoys watersports. To say it was unexpected (even from her) is an understatement. Turns out she had a boyfriend who used to tie her up and piss on her face, body and tits. Whilst it's not something I'm into, knowing she was into this made me really horny.
that would be a good one though "poo" news stole the leading role lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 05:15 PM

Thanked 54,963 Times in 2,116 Posts

In grad school, I was talking to undergrad, who had a reputation as the department s---. She was chatting about one of the other grad students who she thought was cute. I told her that he had remarked that she was a hottie and would like to "do" her, and told her that she should hang out with him. With a sly smile, she said "and what about you?". I stammered and blushed for a while, then she reached over and closed the door of my little cubicle office. Within 30 seconds she had my cock in her mouth, and within 5 minutes we were fucking on my desk. She had great tits, the first shaved pussy I had ever seen, was multiorgasmic and loved to suck and swollow. She would come to my cubicle, "just to chat" about every other week for the next year. She had a cop boyfriend at home, but sure fucked me (and others) in the department with regularity.
Old 12-26-2018, 09:56 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts
Default Honey Trap

A few months back my wife, our female neighbors and I were all discussing the challenges of having preteen boys in this day and age. Our sons are all the same age. One of the women turns to me (the only guy in the group) and says something like ,

"It has to be so difficult to avoid the honey trap. Once we get you between our legs where its so warm and soft it's easy to get you inside. And once that warm wetness gets on you, it's no turning back for you"

I really didn't have a come back....
Old 12-27-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Shades of Grey

The female erotica series "Shades of Grey" opened the door for me.

Back when the first book came out, my wife and a group of her friends read it. My wife is an extremely fast reader and usually finishes a book in just a couple of days. Well, simply because I wanted to see what all the hype was about, I read the book when she was done with it and finished it just as my wife's circle of friends were finishing up their reading.

My wife had mentioned to her friends that I had also read the book which they all found amusing at first, but as they all talked about the story, they began to include me in their conversations for the male perspective of it. Although I mostly just hung around doing my own thing, I usually got pulled into the conversation by one or another of the group as they talked.

As the series progressed, it led to some very interesting conversations. The most memorable one was the first time we were discussing one of the sex scenes in the story and I had developed quite the hardon.

One of the women noticed and made a comment about it.. something along the lines of, "It's obvious what he thinks of it!"

All of the ladies looked, giggling. There was no hiding it so I didnt try and we just went on with the conversation, although I did mention that I was sure I wasn't the only one reacting to the conversation! My crotch got lots of looks that day and I'm sure there were a number of wet pussies!

I wish I could say those conversations led to more than just talk but truthfully, they didn't. Oh well!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2019, 08:43 PM

So, I recently caught up with my (female) former roommate (I wrote about her here) with whom I'm still very close. We went out together and both got pretty wasted. At some point – which was a first for us – we started talking about our - or let's say her - sex life.

As I wrote in the other post: We both shared an apartment for a few years and it always seemed to me like she had a very unspectacular sex life. At first she had a boyfriend whom she had sex with regularly and I also heard her masturbating in the shower and her bedroom a few times. But I always assumed her on the more prudish side. She is very ordinary looking, never used much make-up, never dressed sexy, always felt very feminist etc. The only vaguely sexual conversation we ever had was when we discussed grooming habits and she told me that she'd never ever shave her bush because "that'd be weird".

Anyway: So, we're in this bar and we’re both drunk. I don't even know how this part of the conversation started but at some point I said something along the lines of how weird anal sex must feel for women. She then looked away from me and only said "mhh.. well..." So I asked her what she meant with this and she still wouldn't answer. So I straight up asked her "Do you have had anal sex?" and all of a sudden she looked straight at me and said "Mhh, let's just say I've gotten ass fucked a few times in my life." I swear to god, she didn't even say "anal" - she straight up said "I've been ass fucked". She then made me guess whom her boyfriends she had anal with (I guessed correctly).

I was flabbergasted - but I also felt she was in a sharing mood, so I continued to ask her questions. First I wanted to know why she even did it (a female friend of her is "basically anal only" (her words) so she wanted to try it as well) and if she enjoyed it (she said there are other things she'd enjoy much more but it was "okay"). Then I asked her which positions they did it in and she said they did it in doggy and while in missionary - and she enjoyed the latter more because "her hands were free to do other things". Finally I asked her if he came in her ass too (It feels so weird that I've actually asked her this but... well... as I said: I was pretty drunk!) but she said she didn't remember (I guess that was one question too many, haha).

All in all a quite unexpected conversation.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s