uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2016, 02:34 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

My Mrs is out on a dinner date with a client, another cock she add to her list in her black book lol.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
Wish my wife would attract others and let them pound her but no dice. I hope you guys realize how lucky you are
And the other way around, how many women want to shag you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2016, 10:15 PM

Thanked 25,700 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Rick

Quote:
Wish my wife would attract others and let them pound her but no dice. I hope you guys realize how lucky you are

If thats a pic-avatar of your wife,, I'd fuck her!!!

Anyway, keep trying, she may succomb?....... Did you read about my wifes birthday celebration on " open-sharing your wife" thread.?
Old 03-12-2016, 08:34 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

Quote:
The guys near you must be dead or blind. I would pound your sexy wife in a heart beat!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2016, 08:54 AM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default Not sure what the problem is

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
The guys near you must be dead or blind. I would pound your sexy wife in a heart beat!

First wife has complete permission to flirt and get picked up by another guy but nothing happens. So either she's fucking ugly and that's the reason or she puts out a vibe if being a lesbian.

So what can I do?

We go out I will dissappear so she's alone. She doesn't wear her wedding rings and I've seen her in tight jeans boots and tank top looking good.

My issues
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2016, 09:40 AM

Thanked 10,167 Times in 351 Posts

I was my wife's 3rd, now she is up to 18. We have been swinging for about 6 months now.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mr and Mrs W For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2016, 12:36 PM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Question

Quote:
First wife has complete permission to flirt and get picked up by another guy but nothing happens. So either she's fucking ugly and that's the reason or she puts out a vibe if being a lesbian.

So what can I do?

We go out I will dissappear so she's alone. She doesn't wear her wedding rings and I've seen her in tight jeans boots and tank top looking good.

My issues
So what ? is a guy (or more) flirt your wife ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 02:38 PM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

Quote:

So what can I do?

My issues
Get her Fantasy Fest in Key West. Plenty of partying, a loose atmosphere and A LOT of people, both men and women looking to fool around. We did some light soft swinging before discovering Fantasy Fest. But that seemed to open the flood gates for my wife
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 05:25 PM

Default repost my first post

My wife and I have been married for 6 years; she is 38 now, and was married once before. She is pretty shy, but after she has a little wine or beer, she loosens up a little, and I have been able to coax some of her past history out of her. She was born and raised in China, and is well educated. She worked for a large accounting firm, before I met her, and this is one of the things I was able to get her to tell me. (there are more, but this one is intriguing...)

My wife was about 25, married to her first husband, and just had their kid; I've seen pictures, and she still had a very slender, attractive figure, and her face is very attractive - at least I think so. Anyway, she was responsible for some of the foreign accounts, since she spoke some English, which is the only common language they could use. One of the clients (from Africa, I don't know which country) would come in about 2x's a year, and she had to take care of him while he was in China; apparently he was pretty aggressive, and ignored the ring on her finger. she tried to make sure there was another person present during meetings, dinners etc, but she still had to fend him off continually, his hands were always a danger to her. Of course I pressed her for details, but all she would say at first is his hands were "everywhere" if she wasn't careful. This is already pretty exciting to me, since I know that business women in China always wear skirts and dresses, pants are not allowed. I have seen photos of her when she was in her mid 20's, and her hemline was fashionably above the knees, so I was really curious exactly where his hands ended up.....anyway, she wouldn't tell me any more, though I brought it up a couple of times - each time she clammed up, which made me even more curious! I did get that he was older (than her), pretty tall and bigger than her by a lot. She is 5-3, about 115 lbs. She said he was much bigger than I am, though I am average size for an American, just under 5-10 and 175 lbs.

So I would occasionally squeeze info about other relationships she had, with a little success, but nothing more about this client from Africa. Then one night she got pretty blitzed, and when we were in bed, she started it by wanting to know "exactly" how many women I had been with, before her...well, that turned into some interesting stories, and we were both pretty turned on after awhile. She was so blitzed she didn't realize she was actually answering my questions....

So, I found out that one evening her manager and her and the client went out to dinner, to celebrate the signing of a large new contract. Lots of wine, etc. Then her manager left, but he warned her that the guy expected her to be "nice" to him, or he would tear up the contract. My wife was stunned, she couldn't afford to lose her job, and if word got out she wasn't a "team player", she'd never work in that city again - at least in that kind of high-paying job. She tried to distract him, but ended up in his hotel room. Needless to say, with the drink, and the bit of coercion, my wife was helpless, and finally let him have his way. I heard a lot about her trying to hold the hem of her dress down, and finally "giving up"...(what does that mean?? I can only imagine where his hands went after she "gave up". Anyway, her attempts at fending him off didn't work, and she didn't want to anger him...I do know he didn't use a condom, and he came inside her, which made her sick to her stomach with fear (nothing bad happened, thank god) ...I also know that his hands were really big, because his finger went inside her first, and it felt "like a penis" it was so big. I know she spent the whole night there, and he made love to her several times. Maybe one day she'll get drunk enough for me to ferret out more details, but for now, that's about what I know...still, pretty exciting to me!

There are some other details, and a few more stories, but I don't want to make this post too long. If anyone is interested, I'll post more.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:58 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Nice story!

Sexy story, Mudhope! I sure hope she's Ok now with what happened. Still, a very sexy story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018