Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 06:45 AM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default Guadalmar

Have solved the beach? Guadalmar. Haven't been there myself but I hear it is a cool young beach close to Malaga so there tends to be a lot od locals and students. Doesn't seem to be listed as a common tourist spot as I think they want to keep it for locals?:

Guadalmar Nude Beach - Malaga / TorremolinosGuadalmar beach Nude Beach, Between Malaga & Torremolinos on the Costa del Sol

Beyond where the sea front road ends at Los Almos continue on the beach to where the golf courses are and beyond towards Guadalmar you will find a naturist beach and further along is a gay area of the beach.

This location is approximately 8km east of Torremolinos. There are beach bars at Los Almos, Torremolinas and at Guadalmar

By road look for signs to Parador de Golf or Guadalmar.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:02 AM

Thanked 14,178 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixler View Post
Pedro, here are some screenshots of jackass vids that were, according to what I was told on another forum, shot at the Malaga beach near the airport (just in case you are interested and have not seen them before). I didn't upload these. I just searched Yahoo and found some screenshots. No working rapidshare links were found. Sorry.

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x1.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x2.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x3.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x4.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x5.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x6.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x7.jpg

Notice the shower and the fenced off area. Also, in pic x7.jpg you can see the hotel in the background. I've seen a pic of the Malaga beach on a travel website and I saw that same hotel in the background, so I'm reasonably confident that is the Malaga beach.

Naked women showering in public...that is so hot! In one of the vids, x4, there are kids watching two naked chicks playing beach tennis. My parents would never have allowed me to watch that when I was a kid. Nudity was a big no-no. We couldn't even watch movies with shower scenes when we were young.
Next week i will have some fresh working RS links for a lot, almost all (so far i know), Jackass vids/clips who a circulating on the web including the x-files.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
Have solved the beach? Guadalmar. Haven't been there myself but I hear it is a cool young beach close to Malaga so there tends to be a lot od locals and students. Doesn't seem to be listed as a common tourist spot as I think they want to keep it for locals?:
Yes, I was told that it was Guadalmar Beach near the airport in Malaga.

There was a Jackass vid that I think was shot at that same beach and shower that featured a very beautiful nude woman and another topless one on DailyMotion, but I couldn't find it just now. However, I did find this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/eddwardo/1

That is a nudist pageant video. The participants are all of adult age, but probably late teens to early 20s. This isn't the "junior miss nudist pageant" videos that feature adolescent nudist girls. I have never seen those. I do believe that this video (10 clips on www.dailymotion.com) is from the same company that makes the Junior Miss vids. It looks like it is a few years old since almost all of the participants have a hairy bush. Maybe this is shot at the same resort at Cap d' Agde as the Junior ones were.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2008, 12:46 PM

Thanked 3,313 Times in 277 Posts
Default jackass

you want jackass try this, a lot of the BH series are jackass ( notice the same beach)

http://voybeach.blogbugs.org/

Barnyb you are right about the beach and it is not too well advertised. I did know jackass, many years ago before he set up his website and I purchased about 28 unedited dvds from him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itsmee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Yes, I was told that it was Guadalmar Beach near the airport in Malaga.

There was a Jackass vid that I think was shot at that same beach and shower that featured a very beautiful nude woman and another topless one on DailyMotion, but I couldn't find it just now. However, I did find this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/eddwardo/1

That is a nudist pageant video. The participants are all of adult age, but probably late teens to early 20s. This isn't the "junior miss nudist pageant" videos that feature adolescent nudist girls. I have never seen those. I do believe that this video (10 clips on www.dailymotion.com) is from the same company that makes the Junior Miss vids. It looks like it is a few years old since almost all of the participants have a hairy bush. Maybe this is shot at the same resort at Cap d' Agde as the Junior ones were.
These clips are cut from the NC8-Junior Miss Pageant video/dvd produced by Sunat Natplus and recorded, i thought back in 2000, in the Waikiki beach swimming pool bar/club which was situated on the south side of Port Nature inside the "Quartier naturiste" at Cap d'Agde, France. The Waikiki Beach no longer exists and i thought nowadays there is a night club for couples. Seeing and reading this i'm wondering if someone also has clips/vids from the C-series with the older girls/young woman (+/- 16 - 26 years (daytime elections) or +/- 21 - 35 years old (evening elections at the former swimming pool bar "le Pagayo").
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
you want jackass try this, a lot of the BH series are jackass ( notice the same beach)

http://voybeach.blogbugs.org/

Barnyb you are right about the beach and it is not too well advertised. I did know jackass, many years ago before he set up his website and I purchased about 28 unedited dvds from him
The mentioned blog has may be one problem: all files are uploaded to Megaupload, and that is not so userfriendly as Rapidshare is. Besides that, i have, in the range of clips, some more.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:49 AM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
The mentioned blog has may be one problem: all files are uploaded to Megaupload, and that is not so userfriendly as Rapidshare is. Besides that, i have, in the range of clips, some more.
Share share share share!

The thing about Rapidshare is that the Captcha is so difficult to read now, I often get it wrong. If you get it wrong, you've got to wait another 1.5 minutes (sometimes less, sometimes longer) to enter another Captcha. And if you get that one wrong, you've got to wait again.

The maximum speed I've ever been able to attain from Rapidshare is about 90 kB/sec. Megaupload, on the other hand, will send me files as fast as my internet connection allows, which is about 156 kB/sec. Plus, Megaupload's Captcha (visual verification) is only three letters and very easy to read.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:13 AM

Thanked 3,313 Times in 277 Posts
Default totally agree

Quote:
Share share share share!

The thing about Rapidshare is that the Captcha is so difficult to read now, I often get it wrong. If you get it wrong, you've got to wait another 1.5 minutes (sometimes less, sometimes longer) to enter another Captcha. And if you get that one wrong, you've got to wait again.

The maximum speed I've ever been able to attain from Rapidshare is about 90 kB/sec. Megaupload, on the other hand, will send me files as fast as my internet connection allows, which is about 156 kB/sec. Plus, Megaupload's Captcha (visual verification) is only three letters and very easy to read.
rapidshite
Old 05-10-2008, 07:49 AM

Tonight and next week, i will share all those vids.
And i don't know why you might have slower download speeds at Rapidshare.com, while i get downloadspeeds up to +/- 2,6 Mb/s!!!! And no pop-ups and other adware. So that's why i preffer Rapidshare.

And Itsmee: i'm still regurlarly looking and checking out when your own site is launched. "Coming Soon", but what is 'soon'?
Old 05-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,292 Times in 3,811 Posts

Well I am back, but the weather is crap again (it was better in northern Europe), so no beach photos for a few days at least, according to the weathermen.

Hi 'Itsmee', I have been a big fan of yours for years, your Vera Playa vids are first class! Are you based out here too, or do take 'working' holidays? I have spent several vacations at Vera, but have never tried it for photography.

Just to tide you over, here are a few (never seen before shots) from the end of 2007. The quality was ruined by the heat haze and poor lighting conditions which always screw up my small camera, so I did not publish them anywhere at the time.
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.JPG  

3.JPG   4.JPG  

5.JPG   6.JPG  

7.JPG   8.JPG  

9.JPG   10.JPG  

Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2