uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervomatic View Post
They actually DID call the police and after showing them I did not take her picture they let me go and "warned" me. They said if I had taken the picture I would have been arrested! No shit? I told the old lady and her friend about it and they agree the woman was provoking it. Of course they also said I am an asshole for jacking her up by acting like I was going to take a picture. Ah well, a day in the life
i agree with your wife and her friend that she was provoking it and you were being an asshole, but you can't be arrested for taking a picture of someone in a public place. she is in public, so she has no expectation of privacy. it's a chance she took when she started feeding. worst case is the manager could have kicked you out for starting shit with other customers. sorry to go slightly off topic. i just wanted to let you know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newfieguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 PM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
No. Most women breast feeding have no erotic intent or response at all. Most try to cover up in public (at least in western countries where breasts are usually covered). Among family or close friends, they might just whip it out and nurse in plain view.
Seen plenty of women breast feeding in both situations. Eroticism is NOT on their minds.

DR
Yes, I strongly agree with this. Anyone who has been around a woman before and during the "motherly instinct" kicks in, it makes a lot of sense. When a mother hears a cry from a baby for food, she will return to nature and feed her baby. For example, a cousin of mine is always too scared to even let a brastrap show, but when she was nursing, her instinct kicked in and she would whip them out around family, no problem. Now that she isn't nursing, she is back to turtle necks, even in the summer.

For guys, though, well some, a boob is a boob. I happen to be one of those guys who likes a boob if it's for nursing or not. When my wife would whip them out around male friends, I could see on their faces that they loved it, nursing or not, they didn't care. When I pointed out this typical male perspective to my wife, she (and most women) simply didn't understand it, as her only purpose was to feed a child. I try to explain that even though she isn't nursing now, the guys still know what her boobies look like under her shirts, and she sort of gets it now, but not really. (My wife's breasts are the type that looked exactly the same while nursing as they do when she isn't nursing--so her male friends really know what they look like now. I don't care that they know, I just wish I could see their wives' breasts, just to be fair, ya know.)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2012, 08:31 AM

Back in the year 1990, I was working in Belize, Central America; a country that used to be a British colony back in the time. Part of my work included working with refugees from other countries from Central America. I found out that for many women from those countries it's just normal to breast-feed in front of other people. I could tell tens of stories related with breast-feeding while working in Belize and other countries in Central America. But this one has remained in my mind. This lady, which I'll call Rosemary lived in a very humble shack. She was somewhere between 22 and 25 and had a little baby. Rosemary's skin color was rather white -- a little bit freckly, and had a curly black hair, like her eyes which sparked beautifully every time she smiled, something she did very often. Even though she had given birth some five months ago, she had a very hot body; or at least so it seemed to me. I think part of her hotness had to do with her large-round breasts which she never hide from me every time she needed to breast-feed her baby. And since she didn't have any extra fat on her 5'3 (1.64 m) body, except her butt, I considered her hot. Rosemary was a very humble and friendly salvadorian young lady. I developed a close friendship with her and her husband and tried to help them out as much as I could. One afternoon I arrived at their shack. Her husband had not arrived yet from his job in the fields. That day she was wearing this see-through large shirt with no bra. When I arrived, she was sitting uncomfortable on this very low wooden bench. She was trying to breast-feed the baby and to that purpose she had unbuttoned almost all of her shirt. One of her breasts was out in full view. The other one was partially exposed even though it was possible to appreciate the totality of it because her shirt was a see-through as I already mentioned.

She seemed to be glad to see me again and obviously she didn't care at all that I was seeing her breast-feeding her son. At that moment she needed a napkin. So, she tried to get up from the bench to get it, just that the bench was so low that it made it very difficult. I told her, "please, let me help you. I'll hand it to you." So she stayed there in this awkward position, with her legs opened and her knees up, almost like if she was about to be examined by a doctor. When I turned back to her to hand her the napkin, I was not prepared to see what I saw: Her shirt was totally opened and both breasts exposed. As exposed as her crotch and her red panties which partially allowed me to see the hairy edge of one of her outer labia.

I gave her the napkin and remained there for about thirty minutes waiting for her husband to arrive. And she remained like that for a good portion of that time. Her husband didn't arrived and I had another engagement. So I left taking with me an image I will never forget.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Krst For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2012, 09:55 PM

Thanked 4,432 Times in 269 Posts
Default friends sister

When I was younger I went with my best friend and his mother to visit his oldest sister. She and her husband had just had their fourth child. We were sitting in their kitchen, when my friends sister said it was time to breast feed her baby. She opened her shirt, and her bra, the bra must have been a special kind for breast feeding, it had flaps on it that opened up. I got too see her right tit for about twenty seconds, before the baby started too feed. Her nipples were dark brown, and her tit was a creamy white , not real big , but a nice mouthful with quite a few strech marks. After she started to feed the baby, my friends mother remembered that I was there, and told my friend and I to go outside. My friend told me he got to see his sister breast feed her baby all the time, and the reason we had to leave was because they didn't want me seeing it. I may have only saw her tit for a short period, but it provided me with many a good jackoff session for a few months. This is the same friend that I posted about before, who I peeped on his mom and other sister, and also let him spy on my mom.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 02:38 AM

Thanked 1,722 Times in 144 Posts
Wink Please say more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Gotta watch the church crowd...they will shock you ever time. My mother in law is extremely conservative. One day, I said I was going to give our baby a bath, which meant that I was going to go in the bath with the baby (so much easier and the baby doesn't freak). My mother in law said, "I would love to take a bath with the baby" and she whipped off all her clothes right in front of me and started running the water...
This post is extremely lacking in details! There has got to be more to say...
The Following User Says Thank You to tossout78 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tossout78 View Post
This post is extremely lacking in details! There has got to be more to say...
I've already said more, in a thread a long time ago that is probably buried.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
When I was younger I went with my best friend and his mother to visit his oldest sister. She and her husband had just had their fourth child. We were sitting in their kitchen, when my friends sister said it was time to breast feed her baby. She opened her shirt, and her bra, the bra must have been a special kind for breast feeding, it had flaps on it that opened up. I got too see her right tit for about twenty seconds, before the baby started too feed. Her nipples were dark brown, and her tit was a creamy white , not real big , but a nice mouthful with quite a few strech marks. After she started to feed the baby, my friends mother remembered that I was there, and told my friend and I to go outside. My friend told me he got to see his sister breast feed her baby all the time, and the reason we had to leave was because they didn't want me seeing it. I may have only saw her tit for a short period, but it provided me with many a good jackoff session for a few months. This is the same friend that I posted about before, who I peeped on his mom and other sister, and also let him spy on my mom.
Ah, yes, being around many, many breastfeeding mothers, it always makes me fume when certain people are selected to have to leave. If the woman is uncomfortable, that is her problem and she can leave. Selecting who can and cannot stay makes the outcasted one feel like crap. I can't tell you how many times I have been in situations where I had to be the person to leave, even if other males got to stay for whatever reason. I am totally okay with bursing; if the mother isn't, that isn't my problem. Too bad, too, because women should be breastfeeding whenever and wherever and no one should be batting an eye about it...but this is the US after all...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 11:11 AM

Default Luckily . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfieguy View Post
i agree with your wife and her friend that she was provoking it and you were being an asshole, but you can't be arrested for taking a picture of someone in a public place. she is in public, so she has no expectation of privacy. it's a chance she took when she started feeding. worst case is the manager could have kicked you out for starting shit with other customers. sorry to go slightly off topic. i just wanted to let you know.
That makes sense friend, but the police told me that taking a picture without consent of a woman breastfeeding would be the same as taking an upskirt picture and that it is an invasion of personal privacy and you can be arrested for it. Probably differs from place to place but they were very clear that if I had a picture of her on my phone I would have been arrested. In the end, no worries!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pervomatic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 10:58 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

This story happened the same night my wife was seen changing in a parking garage (posted in women changing clothes in unusual places). We had gone to a semi-formal reunion to hang out with some old friends from college, many of whom we had not seen in 20 years. One person was one of my wife's old roommates. I always thought she was hot but had never seen anything. Anyway she was attending with her infant son. The reunion was in an historic building. As part of the festivities there were a few speeches. I was bored with that and had slipped away to a smaller room where there were some comfortable chairs and a sofa. Anyway, 10 minutes later, my wife's old roommate came in. We sat and talked for a while then she said she needed to nurse her child. I got up to leave and said that it was fine for me to stay, as she would like the company. She whipped out a tit and I got a glimpse but her child quickly latched on so I couldn't see anything.

A few minutes later and she switched sides, completely exposing the boob closest to me. I expected her to cover it up but she left it out. Her tit remained exposed for 5 to 10 minutes as I struggled to maintain eye contact. It wasn’t as big as a turn-on because she was breastfeeding, but it was nice to finally see her titties. They were no longer perky 20 year old ones, but they were hot 40 year old ones. Not bad at all.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
...A few minutes later and she switched sides, completely exposing the boob closest to me. I expected her to cover it up but she left it out. Her tit remained exposed for 5 to 10 minutes as I struggled to maintain eye contact. It wasn’t as big as a turn-on because she was breastfeeding, but it was nice to finally see her titties...
I had this exact same thing happen to me, almost 16 years ago, when my Sister-in-law was nursing her 1st child. My Wife always used to find it rather odd, that when ever her sister had to feed the baby, I would always make my excuses and leave the room. This time was no different, for my part, until my Wife stood in the doorway, preventing me leaving, stating "You are making too big a deal out of this, and making everybody concerned uncomfortable, so just sit down and relax - You wont see anything anyway!"

She was right, I couldn't see anything, and I had previously been uncomfortable for no reason, for around the 1st 8 minutes at least - Then came the old switch-a-roo! So here I was, sat directly facing my Sister-in-law, trying not to miss a step in our conversation, whilst all the while, she had 1 of her 38 DD bangers, resting on the Baby's legs, as it tucked in to a second helping of lunch. I'd never seen them before that day, and have never seen them (in the flesh) again since, but on this day, none of that seemed to matter...

...Good time!

Regards,

Chojun
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chojun For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting