uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-02-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanked 5,999 Times in 229 Posts
Default Couples Massage Lesson

Hello everyone, its been a long time since I've posted in here, but we just returned from a 10 day anniversary trip to a fantastic resort in the Caribbean, and I had many really sexy experiences and took many sexy pictures of my sweetie that I must share!
The first experience I will share happened on the second day. As I have shared on here before my wife is a spa junkie, and set up a couple of spa appointments for us during our stay. My wife is always trying to get me to give her a massage but I am not very good at it and so she made an appointment for a couples massage "class" for the two of us. upon arrival at the spa, we were led into separate locker rooms, where we changed and met in the waiting area. I had no idea what my wife had chosen other than we were having a couples massage. Shortly after meeting up our therapist came in and introduced herself and led us to a beautiful therapy room with one wall only coming half way up to the ceiling overlooking the hillside and the ocean below. There was only one massage table set up with a sheet and a large soaking bathtub in the room. The therapist, a pretty woman in what I would guess her 30's, instructed us on how to use the tub and said that the champagne and strawberries were for us, and that she would return in 40 minutes to begin our massage lesson?
When the therapist left my wife sheepishly smiled and told me that this was a romantic couples massage lesson. Before I could process what was happening, my wife removed her thick terrycloth robe and hung it on one of the hooks beside the tub. Instead of quickly getting into the tub, my wife stood naked in front of me and said, "I hope you aren't upset"?Not only was I not upset for her scheduling this, I was actually very turned on. She then very unlike herself, since she can be pretty shy and reserved, walked over to me, untied my robe and opened it, pressing her sexy warm nude body against mine while giving me a long deep kiss and playfully grabbing my butt in her hands for a nice squeeze! She then walked to the tub but turned and faced me nude and said. "hurry up. don't you like what you see?" and got into the warm water of the tub. My semi erect cock told her the answer I think.
Now my wife and I are far removed from hard partying college days, and it doesn't take that much alcohol to make her tipsy, so I made sure that she got to enjoy the majority of the champagne, while we sat in the tub enjoying each others body and the warm water. My wife sat in front of me in the large tub and leaned back pressing her backside into my body as I reached around and gently slid my hands over and around her large hard nipples as she moaned and closed her eyes. I love her heavy 38dd breasts and was enjoying getting to take my time cupping them, feeling their heaviness in my hands and gently pinching her nipples feeling them harden in my hand. My wife could feel how hard I was against her back as she laid against me and in a short time, stood up filling our glasses with the rest of the champagne before coming back and gently slipping me inside her warm hairy pussy sitting down straddling me, and putting her arms around my neck. We sat there in that position for a good 5 or 10 minutes as I enjoyed the feeling of being deep insider her warm slick pussy. I bent down to suck and tease her nipples with my mouth and tongue, knowing the she loves to have her nipples played with while we have sex, which can push her over the edge. I could feel her weight sitting down on my rapidly filling balls with more force, even tough she was rocking back and forth on me slowly. I could sense that she was getting very turned on as she began to pant and slide up and down on my at a quicker pace as I continued to suck her big nipples, feeling them grow against my tongue. I was beginning to feel my cum building up and that familiar tingle and burn of it starting to fill my shaft while my wife was panting harder when all of the sudden the door to the therapy room opened slightly and a voice called out from the hallway, that our class would begin shortly so we should dry off and put our robes on. Our therapist said that she would return in just a few minutes. My wife managed to breathlessly say a thanks, while we leaned into each others shoulder and giggled like we were younger getting caught by our parents LOL! We quickly untangled ourselves and dried off before putting on our robes. I was soo hard that I kept poking through the front of my robe and was leaking pre cum everywhere since I had been so close to cumming!
Old 02-03-2017, 12:12 PM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Chiang Mai, Thailand

I remember meeting a tourist couple while vacationing in Chiang Mai, Thailand. They told me that they had taken an erotic massage class with a female Thai masseuse. They said that she worked at one of the many local Thai massage parlours and had posted business cards in various budget tourist hotels advertising her services as a massage instructor. She remained clothed, while they were both nude. She would give them each a massage in turn while the other partner joined in to make it a four-hands massage.

After getting permission from the wife, the man's massage had included a happy ending. She also massaged the genitals of the wife, but did not give her a happy ending. The couple was very happy with the experience.
Old 02-09-2017, 06:45 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Continue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMoore View Post
Hello everyone, its been a long time since I've posted in here, but we just returned from a 10 day anniversary trip to a fantastic resort in the Caribbean, and I had many really sexy experiences and took many sexy pictures of my sweetie that I must share!
The first experience I will share happened on the second day. As I have shared on here before my wife is a spa junkie, and set up a couple of spa appointments for us during our stay. My wife is always trying to get me to give her a massage but I am not very good at it and so she made an appointment for a couples massage "class" for the two of us. upon arrival at the spa, we were led into separate locker rooms, where we changed and met in the waiting area. I had no idea what my wife had chosen other than we were having a couples massage. Shortly after meeting up our therapist came in and introduced herself and led us to a beautiful therapy room with one wall only coming half way up to the ceiling overlooking the hillside and the ocean below. There was only one massage table set up with a sheet and a large soaking bathtub in the room. The therapist, a pretty woman in what I would guess her 30's, instructed us on how to use the tub and said that the champagne and strawberries were for us, and that she would return in 40 minutes to begin our massage lesson?
When the therapist left my wife sheepishly smiled and told me that this was a romantic couples massage lesson. Before I could process what was happening, my wife removed her thick terrycloth robe and hung it on one of the hooks beside the tub. Instead of quickly getting into the tub, my wife stood naked in front of me and said, "I hope you aren't upset"?Not only was I not upset for her scheduling this, I was actually very turned on. She then very unlike herself, since she can be pretty shy and reserved, walked over to me, untied my robe and opened it, pressing her sexy warm nude body against mine while giving me a long deep kiss and playfully grabbing my butt in her hands for a nice squeeze! She then walked to the tub but turned and faced me nude and said. "hurry up. don't you like what you see?" and got into the warm water of the tub. My semi erect cock told her the answer I think.
Now my wife and I are far removed from hard partying college days, and it doesn't take that much alcohol to make her tipsy, so I made sure that she got to enjoy the majority of the champagne, while we sat in the tub enjoying each others body and the warm water. My wife sat in front of me in the large tub and leaned back pressing her backside into my body as I reached around and gently slid my hands over and around her large hard nipples as she moaned and closed her eyes. I love her heavy 38dd breasts and was enjoying getting to take my time cupping them, feeling their heaviness in my hands and gently pinching her nipples feeling them harden in my hand. My wife could feel how hard I was against her back as she laid against me and in a short time, stood up filling our glasses with the rest of the champagne before coming back and gently slipping me inside her warm hairy pussy sitting down straddling me, and putting her arms around my neck. We sat there in that position for a good 5 or 10 minutes as I enjoyed the feeling of being deep insider her warm slick pussy. I bent down to suck and tease her nipples with my mouth and tongue, knowing the she loves to have her nipples played with while we have sex, which can push her over the edge. I could feel her weight sitting down on my rapidly filling balls with more force, even tough she was rocking back and forth on me slowly. I could sense that she was getting very turned on as she began to pant and slide up and down on my at a quicker pace as I continued to suck her big nipples, feeling them grow against my tongue. I was beginning to feel my cum building up and that familiar tingle and burn of it starting to fill my shaft while my wife was panting harder when all of the sudden the door to the therapy room opened slightly and a voice called out from the hallway, that our class would begin shortly so we should dry off and put our robes on. Our therapist said that she would return in just a few minutes. My wife managed to breathlessly say a thanks, while we leaned into each others shoulder and giggled like we were younger getting caught by our parents LOL! We quickly untangled ourselves and dried off before putting on our robes. I was soo hard that I kept poking through the front of my robe and was leaking pre cum everywhere since I had been so close to cumming!
N9ce, erotic start to your story. Surely, you're not finished though...and it has been a week already!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 08:09 PM

Thanked 5,999 Times in 229 Posts
Smile The Actual Massage Lesson

Sorry it took so long to get back to relating the rest of our massage lesson experience. I am not a great writer, and it often takes me awhile to type these experiences out, since I try my best to retell my experiences exactly as they happened. With that said, let me continue!
My wife and I had just a couple of minutes before our massage therapist/instructor returned to the couples sanctuary as they called it, so we quickly dried each other off and tried to compose ourselves. Nearly as soon as we had donned our thick white robes, there was a soft knock at the door and our therapist entered the room. We were informed that one of us would lay on the massage table while the other person was shown massage techniques and would try them out with guidance from our instructor. My wife decided for us that she would receive the massage first, and she removed her robe and proceeded to get onto the massage table and under the thin white sheet, while our instructor faced away and looked out over the ocean.
After a quick introduction, our instructor pulled down the sheet and began to demonstrate how to massage my wife's shoulders and neck. She would stop every couple of minutes and place her hands over mine and show me the correct motion as I massaged my wife. My wife has large breasts and it was hard to control myself and not slide my hands down the sides of her rib cage, and cup the soft full sides of her sexy breasts, which were spilling out underneath her chest, as she laid there on her stomach. The sensation of our instructor and her warm body pressed against my back as she was reaching around me and guiding my hands as they slid over my wife's smooth back, had my erect cock straining against the material of my robe. I had to be careful because once in awhile my swollen head would part the front of my robe and poke out, as I would move back and forth against the side of the table! When folding down the sheet to expose my wife's lower back and hips, I clumsily pulled the sheet down too far, exposing her sexy hairy butt crack and her meaty pussy lips from behind. to my surprise our instructor left the sheet that way and my wife even spread her legs a little exposing more of her sexy crotch. I was getting terribly turned on sliding my hands all over her oily butt cheeks, and especially liked when our instructor had both of my hands massaging one side, which pulled her cheeks apart exposing her tight hole. I found it pretty arousing watching the slim womanly hands of our instructor massaging and spreading my wife's cheeks apart before allowing me to do the same. I could notice after a couple minutes of this that my wife would arch her back slightly trying to make me spread her cheeks wider each time I would knead her behind. Luckily as I felt like I was going to slip my hand down between her thighs, we stopped and rearranged the sheet, so that one entire side of her body was exposed, and I watched as our therapist's oily hands slid from wife's shoulder blade down her back past her hips and the backs of her thigh, finally finishing at her calf. I never knew it was so hard to keep the person being massaged covered up! With each long stroke the sheet would come more untucked from between my wife's legs, exposing the back of her upper thigh, and giving us a clear view of her black pubic hair covered pussy lips. We kept covering her back up but my clumsy novice massage strokes kept moving the sheet. When it came time to massage her hamstrings at the top of her thigh and at the base of her butt cheek, my middle finger brushed against my wife's warm wet swollen pussy lip as the instructor guided my hands!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s