uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2020, 01:36 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife and I were in Cannes a few years ago, when we got down to our chairs my wife didn't hesitate for a second, off came her top, 90% of the women were topless also. A couple of guys stared a lot, annoyed me a little, but my wife thought that with all the beautiful woman topless, she enjoyed the attention.

It wasn't exactly her first time, that was when we were young parents. Some friends invited us to their families beach house for a week of vacation we couldn't have afforded on our own. There were going to be 2 other couple there, the other 6 went on this vacation frequently, we were newcomers. About 2 weeks before we left, it was apparent this big project I was leading was not going to complete in time, but I talked my wife into going without me, she needed a break and the baby would enjoy it.

I didn't find out until they got back that these couples had a tradition of nudity when they were at the beach, the house has pretty isolated. My wife took part, at least the toplessness. She said she was pretty horny from the "cocks-a-floppin" and had to take care of herself whenever she got privacy. I wasn't upset about her nudity, but that I missed the other hot ladies.

Luckily, the next summer we all did a return trip and I got to go, the sites were excellent.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:56 AM

Thanked 1,495 Times in 62 Posts
Default First time nude beach

Many years ago I talked my wife into going to a clothing optional beach that was a few hours from us. I had been there before and convinced her it was a clothing optional not mandatory nude. She said she would go but no guaranties and topless was a far as she might go if she feels comfortable. We get there, I strip immediately and we sit in our chairs checking out the surroundings. Only one other woman we could see was fully dressed. After a half hour or so she says "go get me a beer or two and I might get up the nerve to go topless." I couldn't get up any faster. Concessions was a good walk so it took 20 minutes or so to get back. As I'm walking back I now see my topless wife sitting upright in her chair talking with a standing nude good looking dude and his big cock was no more than 3' from my wife's face. I hand my wife a beer and she introduces the young man to me. He tells me how lucky I am to have suck a beautiful wife. My wife's big nipples are screaming hard at this point and this young man's semi hard 8+ inch cock so close to her face made this situation very erotic. He said his goodbyes and walked away as my wife said "I think I'm going to like it here".
Old 07-29-2020, 08:25 AM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 75 Posts
Default Several years ago

We went on holiday with a male friend of ours several months after we got married. Before that the wife went topless on several European beaches but I didn't know if she would do the same this time. Luckily after a couple of days she did. The look on his face was a picture and I must admit the whole scene had an effect on me too. I was just so turned on by both their reactions. She has a pair of 36" ers which she showed off to great effect both laying down and walking around. I could see the effect it was having on our friend by the bulge in his shorts and the effect it was having on her by her erect nipples. I got my reward when we returned to our room!!
Old 07-29-2020, 08:27 AM

Thanked 16,232 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant69 View Post
We went on holiday with a male friend of ours several months after we got married. Before that the wife went topless on several European beaches but I didn't know if she would do the same this time. Luckily after a couple of days she did. The look on his face was a picture and I must admit the whole scene had an effect on me too. I was just so turned on by both their reactions. She has a pair of 36" ers which she showed off to great effect both laying down and walking around. I could see the effect it was having on our friend by the bulge in his shorts and the effect it was having on her by her erect nipples. I got my reward when we returned to our room!!
Did the friend share a room with you for even more fun?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2020, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 75 Posts
Default Unfortunately not

No mate, my friend didn’t share our room. It was in fact his aunts flat we stayed in and it had three big bedrooms. Several years later we again stayed there and by that time my mate was married. That time he saw my wife’s tits again (many times!) and I got to see his wife’s tiny ones too.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Grant69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 06:56 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darmagh View Post
We went on holiday last year to Skiathos with a couple we've been friends with several years. been away with them on many weekends and city breaks etc, but never on a 'beach / summer' holiday. His wife is a bit younger than us and has a rather large pair of boobs which I've always longed to see, but she’s always kept them very well covered. You can imagine my surprise when day one round the pool, she simply whips her top off without a care. I’d not imagined she’d do that in front of me! My wife – the one with the tiny titties and big nipples soon did the same. I don’t have a photo of both topless together – It was difficult enough getting these. My wife told me that she and her had been having a ‘girly’ chat sometime later and she’s said her husband had admitted being very turned on by my wife’s tiny tits. I said that I was similarly turned on by his wife’s big ones. Perhaps I should have chosen that moment to suggest a swap and fuck each others wives?
Very, very nice and well done on taking those pics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2020, 06:43 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

My wife's first topless experience on the beach was actually after her first naked experience in the ocean.

We used to go to a beach that would clear out fairly much around 5pm and although there were still some people in the water there weren't many. So I'd get her to first take off her bikini bottoms and then her top and I'd put them in my swimmers' zipper pocket and she'd swim around totally naked. Could anybody know or tell... I really don't know to be honest. It's possible. But this was many years prior to her first being topless/naked on the beach.

That happened several years later when we were staying at a resort. It was late afternoon and we walked to the part of the beach just down from the resort around some rocks. Probably about 150metres from the resort. You couldn't see from the populated beach or the resort so she felt confident in getting her kit off.

We'd been talking about her getting naked on the beach this trip and that I was going to photograph her so this was actually planned. She put on some nice beach clothes over her bikini, did her hair and make up and we went for a walk to the spot. Then it was a slow striptease photo session that lasted around 30mins according to the metadata on my photos.

It started with her in her clothes, then bikini and then her wrap and then topless and finally naked. About 70 photos all up. My favourites...
1. Her holding her arms out totally naked with a big smile on her face.
2. going down to the water and pulling her wrap up to show her pussy for me to photograph.
3. A few artistic shots of her from behind through some palm tree type branches and her wrap half uncovering her ass and some sideboob.

This started her getting naked on the beach every chance we could find. It's become a normal part of us going to the beach and over the years I've bought her many a sexy bikini that always ends up on her towel before long!
Old 08-04-2020, 06:10 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

Sounds awesome, the only question is.......... where are the pics?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 01:21 PM

Default Second chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
.... Then it was a slow striptease photo session that lasted around 30mins according to the metadata on my photos.

You can’t do this indeed. Explaining all those pics without showing 🤣

Last edited by Turtle; 03-18-2021 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arjen72 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2020, 08:03 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjen72 View Post
You can’t do this indeed. Explaining all those pics without showing 🤣
I get it, but unfortunately I can't. I wish I could show some, but I know what will happen -- some people will def DL them, then distribute them elsewhere. I would also need to ask my wife permission to post photos of her (sans face).

This day was a real turning point for my wife and I. It really was the moment where her being nude on a beach was part of our beach ritual.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s