photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2015, 12:32 PM

Default First time being shared for my husbands pleasure... And mine!

Well it all started when Id arranged to meet this guy in a hotel. He'd made me so fucking horny for days and days, telling me stories while I fucked myself with various different things at his request. My pussy has never been so wet. Literally throbbing every single day.
Husband wanted to see all so agreed to send pics to him.
Guy never showed!So what am I supposed to do!? Bored, gutted, lonely. Down to the bar to cheer myself up. Husband told me to go and pull someone else 😊
I didn't think I could because I've been with husband for 9 years and this was the first time trying something new.
I met someone within an hour and after flashing him the lingerie I kept on underneath it was back to his room! Excited, nervous, and a million other different feelings!
He opened the door and I opened his jeans. Pulled them down to his knees and pushed him onto the sofa. His cock was rock solid already so I took it in my mouth. Licking and sucking it. So sloppy and wet. I took his balls in my mouth one at a time and sucked them while wanking him. Then back to his cock. Taking him right to the back of my throat. Swallowing so that he could feel it right on the tip. Saliva soaking his cock. He was loving it. I looked up a few times and his face was in heaven. Moaning, mmmmm fuck yes, fuck fuck yes. Sucking him so hard and good. He pulled my head up a good few times to stop him from cumming in my mouth. He didn't want too, not yet.
Still on my knees he started undressing me. Pulled my top off then pulled me up to slide my jeans off. Then my lingerie unclipped and slid down my legs. Stockings still on. I rolled a condom onto his hard cock with my mouth while he held my head. Then he pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth, turned me around, bent me over the chair infront of the mirror and pushed his dick into my pussy. Wet and throbbing.
He held my hips and fucked my pussy. Grinding and fucking. Leaning over me thrusting deep into me. It felt so fucking good.
He was loving every second, so was I! He pulled his cock out and took me over to the bed. I sat down and he slid off my stockings. Came in close to me sitting up and slid two fingers inside my pussy and one in my ass. Fuck me it was actually amazing. Finger fucking me hard and rough. Telling me you like that don't you, you fucking like that. Mmmmm yes yes I do. He was looking right at my face into my eyes while he said it. With a dirty look on his face. Loving making me grind into his hand. Seeing what he was doing to me.
I pulled him out me to go to the bathroom. He came in after a minute and pushed me over the sink I was leaning on my elbows. He sank his cock into me again fucking me harder and harder. Pounding into me my legs were shaking. Fuck me harder I said. Harder fuck me harder.
I was pushing back onto his cock so it was deep inside me. Hard and deep. I was moaning in so much pleasure. He stopped and took me back to the bed. Standing up he bent me over and pushed inside me again. Fucking me hard onto my knees. I crawled up the bed with him inside me. My ass in the air, my pussy around his cock, kneeling behind me fucking me hard, me grinding back into him. My clit swollen I needed to cum. He wasn't ready but I didn't care.
I lowered onto my tummy, my hand pressing hard on my clit. Rubbing and sliding with wetness. Grinding back into him. My back arching up. Mmmmm fuck, grinding hard, pressing hard on my clit. I'm cuming. He's cuming. Oh fuuuck he says. Fuck what the fuck. Both cuming, pounding, grinding, cuming, throbbing.
He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth. Finding my tongue. He rolled off the condom and I bent over and sucked what was left of his cum clean off his cock.
I've never been more happy or hornier since. Most amazing feeling ever and looking forward to being shared again and again and again.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:04 PM

Default Hot

Great recount of your first time shared, many more good times ahead

Do you have any pics from the night that we could see?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Britishbull For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 04:13 AM

Talking Pics

also, can we see the pics you mentioned the first guy had you do whilst fucking yourself with objects

Thanks
Old 05-06-2015, 09:06 AM

Default Pics

Only before pics as I forgot to take during. Husband was not too happy. Oops. However he has enjoyed me telling him all about it many times.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pinknwet4sharing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 10:07 AM

Default Shared

Shared and NO pics for husband! Oh my!

Was there any particular part of your experience that you enjoyed the most?
Old 05-06-2015, 10:09 AM

Smile Before pics

can we see the before pics pls?
Old 05-07-2015, 04:02 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Since the pictures were required... you're gonna have to do it all over again, exactly like the first time...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 08:24 AM

Default Pics

We sure would love to see some pics pls
Old 05-08-2015, 05:13 PM

Damn that was HOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinknwet4sharing View Post
Well it all started when Id arranged to meet this guy in a hotel. He'd made me so fucking horny for days and days, telling me stories while I fucked myself with various different things at his request. My pussy has never been so wet. Literally throbbing every single day.
Husband wanted to see all so agreed to send pics to him.
Guy never showed!So what am I supposed to do!? Bored, gutted, lonely. Down to the bar to cheer myself up. Husband told me to go and pull someone else 😊
I didn't think I could because I've been with husband for 9 years and this was the first time trying something new.
I met someone within an hour and after flashing him the lingerie I kept on underneath it was back to his room! Excited, nervous, and a million other different feelings!
He opened the door and I opened his jeans. Pulled them down to his knees and pushed him onto the sofa. His cock was rock solid already so I took it in my mouth. Licking and sucking it. So sloppy and wet. I took his balls in my mouth one at a time and sucked them while wanking him. Then back to his cock. Taking him right to the back of my throat. Swallowing so that he could feel it right on the tip. Saliva soaking his cock. He was loving it. I looked up a few times and his face was in heaven. Moaning, mmmmm fuck yes, fuck fuck yes. Sucking him so hard and good. He pulled my head up a good few times to stop him from cumming in my mouth. He didn't want too, not yet.
Still on my knees he started undressing me. Pulled my top off then pulled me up to slide my jeans off. Then my lingerie unclipped and slid down my legs. Stockings still on. I rolled a condom onto his hard cock with my mouth while he held my head. Then he pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth, turned me around, bent me over the chair infront of the mirror and pushed his dick into my pussy. Wet and throbbing.
He held my hips and fucked my pussy. Grinding and fucking. Leaning over me thrusting deep into me. It felt so fucking good.
He was loving every second, so was I! He pulled his cock out and took me over to the bed. I sat down and he slid off my stockings. Came in close to me sitting up and slid two fingers inside my pussy and one in my ass. Fuck me it was actually amazing. Finger fucking me hard and rough. Telling me you like that don't you, you fucking like that. Mmmmm yes yes I do. He was looking right at my face into my eyes while he said it. With a dirty look on his face. Loving making me grind into his hand. Seeing what he was doing to me.
I pulled him out me to go to the bathroom. He came in after a minute and pushed me over the sink I was leaning on my elbows. He sank his cock into me again fucking me harder and harder. Pounding into me my legs were shaking. Fuck me harder I said. Harder fuck me harder.
I was pushing back onto his cock so it was deep inside me. Hard and deep. I was moaning in so much pleasure. He stopped and took me back to the bed. Standing up he bent me over and pushed inside me again. Fucking me hard onto my knees. I crawled up the bed with him inside me. My ass in the air, my pussy around his cock, kneeling behind me fucking me hard, me grinding back into him. My clit swollen I needed to cum. He wasn't ready but I didn't care.
I lowered onto my tummy, my hand pressing hard on my clit. Rubbing and sliding with wetness. Grinding back into him. My back arching up. Mmmmm fuck, grinding hard, pressing hard on my clit. I'm cuming. He's cuming. Oh fuuuck he says. Fuck what the fuck. Both cuming, pounding, grinding, cuming, throbbing.
He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth. Finding my tongue. He rolled off the condom and I bent over and sucked what was left of his cum clean off his cock.
I've never been more happy or hornier since. Most amazing feeling ever and looking forward to being shared again and again and again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magnaebony For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 05:43 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Non fiction

Why do members copy the whole story to add a few words?--Damn that was HOT!

Let's keep in mind these are supposed to be true stories. Why wear fancy lingerie and stockings with jeans? Why tell your husband you will take pictures then not do it.
Why admit you have a hot wet pussy then make him wear a condom?
I've been with my husband over 58 years. I never wear a rubber and never play games without him there to watch and help. After all I only do it to make him happy.
Also when we go out I wear a short mini skirt and no panties. When I want to show my pussy I want it out where it can be seen.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1