Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2013, 10:04 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Misc Locker Room Recollections

I'm from the "olden days" when we were required to all change and shower together. Not only that, but the gym teachers stood at the entrance to the shower room and handed us towels and watched us shower. I presume that it was the same over in the girls' locker room. One year I had P.E. the last period of the day, and often the gym teachers would come in and shower along with us and otherwise parade around naked in the locker room. I hope they don't allow THAT anymore, because it was creepy even back then. By the time my kids were in school there was no showering at all. I wonder how bad the kids smelled after P.E.

In my school, there were two boys' locker rooms. The back room, which doubled as our weight lifting room, was mostly reserved for the jocks. In that room, there was an adjoining wooden door between the girls' and boys' locker rooms. Of course the door was always locked. But the door was all chipped up from being hit with weights. Word got around that a few of the jocks managed to chip a crack in the door and voyeyured at least two of the hot cheerleader chicks changing in the girls' locker room. The story was such common knowledge that it likely got back to those girls.

I heard a story that I'm skeptical of and never could confirm. One of the girls' PE teachers was a b*tchy sadistic dyke type (although she was married). There was a fire drill while a gym class was showering, and this gym teacher forced a couple of girls to run outside in their underwear. As I said, I'm skeptical.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2013, 11:14 PM

Thanked 1,681 Times in 263 Posts
Default Not sure where you attended school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qazwox27 View Post
Yes, I meant high school. American schools have communal changing rooms and showers, but people don't get naked in them anymore. They may have in the olden days, but modesty is bigger now. Students are never naked in school and I think it might even be illegal to require them to be.

In the story, the embarrassment comes from having to expose their bodies. It's not normal for this generation of Americans. Even in college, I see people showering in their bathing suits at the gym.
I was born and raised in S. Fl. I know of no schools that had communal changing rooms and showers. I know some colleges are now experimenting with co-ed dorms which opens up situations, but high schools ? Never.

Boys had separate locker rooms / showers as did the girls. Never saw folks showering in clothes of any kind.

PS - I was in middle / high school in the late 60's early 70's. College mid - late 70's.
The Following User Says Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 06:59 AM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 126 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrn500 View Post
I was born and raised in S. Fl. I know of no schools that had communal changing rooms and showers. I know some colleges are now experimenting with co-ed dorms which opens up situations, but high schools ? Never.

Boys had separate locker rooms / showers as did the girls. Never saw folks showering in clothes of any kind.

PS - I was in middle / high school in the late 60's early 70's. College mid - late 70's.
Sorry, I mean communal as in a bunch of people in the same room (no stalls, curtains), not communal as in both sexes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qazwox27 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 11:06 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Communal showers

I was raised in the tiny stare of Rhode Island and at least in the public middle (5th - 9th grade) school of the small town I went to in the early 70's, the boys locker room was communal, as was the shower. (The shower consisted of one big, tile-walled room with maybe a dozen shower heads on 3 of the walls.) Showering was mandatory after gym class and we thought nothing of it. The only negative issue we ever had with it was the worry about getting snapped on the bare ass with a towel by your buddies! (Pay back was a bi*ch!) Having been in the girl's side when we could sneak in there, we all knew that the girls all had separate changing cubicles with attached showers. I don't know why there was a double standard but again, we thought nothing of it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qazwox27 View Post
Sorry, I mean communal as in a bunch of people in the same room (no stalls, curtains), not communal as in both sexes.
Yes, I understood what you meant but such mix-ups could easily lead to some amusing and embarrassing occurrences. That said, outside of the realms of fantasy, I don't think anyone would honestly believe their school had implemented co-ed changing and showering but it's nice to dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I was raised in the tiny stare of Rhode Island and at least in the public middle (5th - 9th grade) school of the small town I went to in the early 70's, the boys locker room was communal, as was the shower. (The shower consisted of one big, tile-walled room with maybe a dozen shower heads on 3 of the walls.) Showering was mandatory after gym class and we thought nothing of it. The only negative issue we ever had with it was the worry about getting snapped on the bare ass with a towel by your buddies! (Pay back was a bi*ch!) Having been in the girl's side when we could sneak in there, we all knew that the girls all had separate changing cubicles with attached showers. I don't know why there was a double standard but again, we thought nothing of it!
You see this is the scene I think that most of us outside the US think of when talking about American school locker rooms. There were a lot of shower scenes to come out of the seventies I guess.
Old 12-11-2013, 04:34 PM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Australia

I don't particularly remember our high school having showers at all (early 1960s) but certainly in sporting clubs all male shower rooms were mostly either open or with half-cubicles i.e. walls but no door or curtain. Interestingly now a major sporting facility in Melbourne has separate shower and changing cubicles but a communual (mixed sex) central room. It seems the idea is that you can leave your bag, shoes etc in the common room and take your towel and change of clothes into the cubicles. My partner and I had showers in adjoining cubicles and it was quite exciting and very tempting to sneak in with her but she kept the door locked (We are in our 60s so she is not as adventurous as some younger ones).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 06:11 PM

@sooty: Maybe she already had someone in there.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:53 AM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythehand View Post
@sooty: Maybe she already had someone in there.
We actually had a conversation while showering as the dividing wall did not go all the way to the ceiling but would be very difficult to climb or look over and I waited for her to finish so saw her when she came out, as I said she not adventurous in many ways though she does go to the nudist beach with me. She is sometimes reluctant to go but then enjoys it when she is there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2013, 09:54 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Girls Taddling on Other Girls

One thing that was clear in my school was that the girls were checking each other out in the communal locker rooms, and occassionally eager to report back to the boys. I and another guy were talking to one of the bustier girls in our class. The other guy mentioned the name of another girl that was well endowed in our eyes, and the first girl spat out, "Oh, half of that is padding!" She had seen in the locker room that this other girl wore extremely padded bras, and she was eager to out her competition.

Similarly, me and another guy were talking to a very attractive girl about who should get the senior vote for "best body." Any name we mentioned, she listed off all of the other girl's flaws; some were things that we couldn't detect, but she had noticed them in the locker room.

There was also the locker room story that got out about the girl that had an extremely large protruding clitoris that looked like a dick.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2013, 10:37 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."

I heard it attributed to some supermodel...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d