Login
or
Register

Old 11-06-2015, 09:54 AM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuri View Post
Decades ago, long before anyone had thought of digital cameras, I had a job, my first real job, as a photographic assistant in a local photography studio. A girl came in to make an appointment for a portrait. She was very pretty, probably a few years older than me, and the boss who was not above being a lecher normally took on these jobs himself. Maybe it was because she couldn’t come in until late in the day, after normal closing time, or maybe because she was wearing a wedding ring, but the boss did not seem to think this was worth his interest, so he assigned the job to me. I wasn’t thrilled at having to stay late for something as boring as a formal portrait, but as I said she was very pretty.
Sue arrived at the appointment time, and I showed her into the studio set up for these things. She had with her some blouses to pose in and I directed her to the changing room. She came out wearing the purple blouse you can see, and I noticed she was not wearing a bra. As I watched her breasts moving around underneath the light material I thought maybe this would not be so bad. Only the button beneath the breasts was fixed so I had some hope of getting a good view. After I did some tests with the purple blouse, taking my time to have her change her pose so I could watch her breasts moving, and hoping she wasn’t noticing, she went back to change to another blouse. She came back wearing a lace, see-through vest, and I tried to show no shock. I wasn’t sure why someone would want a formal portrait with her breasts on view, but I wasn’t going to complain. After taking some shots, as the consummate professional I thought I needed to point out to her that I could see her nipples through that vest. She only said “Oh” (as if she didn’t know that), but made no attempt to cover her breasts, so I quickly added that I could darken the print around the breasts to obscure the nipples, and she seemed fine with that. She went back to the dressing room to put on another blouse, and I thought this was worth taking a chance on, so I knocked discretely on the changing room door and asked if she was interested in doing some nude shots. To my surprise after a short pause she agreed. I went back over to move the chair for her to sit on away from the hokey portrait decorations.
She came out of the dressing room completely naked and seeming a little shy but making no efforts to cover her breasts or her pussy. While she sat on the chair, I took some shots but as you can see whether it was because she was married, or just not used to being naked in front of a stranger she seemed stiff. Most important to me was to keep this going as long as possible, and to hope that she wouldn’t notice the boner in my jeans, so I suggested that to make her feel less exposed I do instead some “art” shots: close-ups where her face would not be in view. I would have preferred to have that face in the shots, but the advantage was that this way I would be able to move within inches of her naked body, fair enough trade off. Amazingly she bought it. I made my best effort to chat with her during the entire time to give the impression that I was used to this and entirely professional. I stood her up, and figured I needed to move in slowly, so started with her nude back, then went around to the front and photographed closer up with those breasts I had been watching move under her blouse.
At this point I suggested that it would be great to contrast that first shot of her breasts with one with her nipples erect, but we should keep it in the anonymity of “art”, so her jewelry, the necklaces and her wedding ring, would have to come off, all a part of being posed for the artistic effect. She didn’t agree, but didn’t object either, so I sat her on the floor, and offered to help her take off the necklaces. I knelt behind her, taking advantage of a good view of her bush between her legs, undid her necklaces and she took off her ring. I then pushed her long hair back off her shoulders, slide my hands down her chest, and began to feel-up her breasts. In short order her nipples were erect and her breasts swollen. Next step was to have her lean back on her elbows on the floor while I began to focus my “art” photos on her pussy. Unfortunately as you can see, she was lying now holding her legs pretty tightly together.
While standing over her to take the photo and to try and have her get into the sexuality of the moment, I told her I really liked her bush, especially the way it filled the tan lines, and she seemed pleased that I was impressed with how tiny her bikini was, telling me it was a white string bikini. I moved down on the floor next to her to photograph her legs; after all I was supposed to being doing “art” photos of her entire body not just her breasts and pussy. Trying to get a good close-up of her bush, I told her without thinking about it that I would love to lick it. Again, she didn’t respond, at least didn’t object, and after a moment spread her one leg open so I could see all the way down her pussy, and I took the shot with her labia on view. I moved around inside that one spread leg and pushed her other knee out. She drew it up a bit and while spreading it out, drew the other leg up tight, along the line of her pussy.
I figured the moment had arrived. I needed this job, but a naked woman willing to have me between her legs photographing her pussy, married or not, was too much not to take a chance with. I pressed my hand on her drawn up thigh to push the leg away, and she compliantly spread, remaining lying there on the floor with her legs open. I made my move and slid my tongue between her labia, up the entire length of her pussy. I don’t know if her husband had ever given her oral sex as long as this was going to be, but I had to make it last quite a while in order to get my pants off. And I didn’t want to give her any pause to re-consider. She seemed comfortable with me running my tongue up and down her pussy, as she eventually was holding my head with both her hands. When my pants were finally off I figured it was time and kissed up along her body to her breasts as I slide the full length of my erection into her. I still kick myself for not having managed to somehow get a photo of my erection in her pussy; if only digital cameras had come in earlier. Not wanting to give her time to be self-conscious about what she was doing, I kept kissing her the entire time I was in her. I don’t know what kind of sex she was getting from her husband, but I was determined to make this worth it for her, and proceeded to fuck the hell out of her.
Fortunately, I had had some experience in sex at the time so could hold it long enough to make sure she had cum on my erection. But I knew I might not get this chance with her again and wanted to get as much of her as I could. So after she came I pulled out, rolled her over on her stomach and quickly pushed her legs apart to reveal that lovely pussy between the tops of her thighs. She must have been into it by now because she turned her hips slightly up so I could easily penetrate her again. Her ass was nothing special, but I did get to gaze at that naked back as I pumped her from behind. After being certain that she had cum again, I finally pushed the full length on my erection into her and let go. She had been quiet the entire time I did her front and back, but at the moment I came in her she made a soft groan. Apparently she is not a big moaner, but that was fine with me.
Not long after I had pulled out, she got up off the floor, seeming a bit embarrassed, and quickly picked up her necklaces and wedding ring, went into the changing room and got dressed. I remained seated on the floor, and had a hope that I could convince her to stay a bit and go at it again. But she was clearly in a rush to leave and apparently uncertain whether this had been a good idea. When she came out of the dressing room her ring was back on but the necklaces she hadn’t bothered with. Not wanting to press my luck immediately, I returned to my professional role, and told her the test prints of her portrait would be ready in a couple of days for her to look at, and suggested she come by at the same time. Now however she said she would come around during normal business hours. But she did shock me when after a pause she asked to have a set of the “art” photos printed up.
Two days later Sue showed up at the worst possible time, when the other store clerk was in, who was more interested in ogling her than taking my hints that I needed to consult with the client without him at hand. As a result I never got a chance to even suggest how great the photo session had been. My last chance was when she returned in another two days to pick up the portrait, but again in the middle of the day, and this time the boss was there. When I handed her the small package with the “art” photos, I tried to lengthen the moment, but all I got was a slightly embarrassed smile and “thanks.” I like to think she meant more than just the photos. She paid with cash, so I have no idea where she lived or what she did with the photos. But I did make a set for myself, and found them again recently.
Great thankx Scuri for this story and pics
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2015, 10:34 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

wow, scuri, do you think you could have knocked her up?
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2015, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuri View Post
Decades ago, long before anyone had thought of digital cameras, I had a job, my first real job, as a photographic assistant in a local photography studio. A girl came in to make an appointment for a portrait...
Gentlemen:

Every once in a while, an epic story comes along..this was one of those stories. Savor it
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2015, 08:23 AM

Default last photos and question

Someone had asked if there were any other shots. Unfortunately the only ones I couldn’t up-load are not very revealing, but here they are. As you can see they fall between the shot of her bush pressed between her closed legs, and the side shot of her pussy fully on display. So now that you have the details I would be interested in how you read her. She was somewhat nervous about being naked in the long shots, but seemed to be comfortable with the close-in shots which were clearly an excuse to get a good, sexual view of her. And why did she seem to slide into an intense sexual experience so smoothly? There certainly wasn’t anything subtle in my trying to figure out how much I could get out of the opportunity. As I said she seemed a few years older than me; had sex with her husband become boring or not often enough? Did she decide to turn him into a cuckold because she was angry with him, and I was just the convenient occasion (not that I have any problem with that)?
Attached Thumbnails
12.jpg   13.jpg  

Old 05-15-2017, 05:16 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 55 Posts
Cool square dance fun

Quite a few years ago, my wife at the time and I were really into square dancing. We had joined a local club and soon made good friends with half a dozen couples. There were frequently dances at other clubs, and conferences, holiday dances. A lot of us from the club had gone to a dance at a fairgrounds in the Sierra Nevada foothills outside Sacramento. We had brought our RV's, or trailers, and were parked together in a corner of the fairgrounds.

After the dancing was through for the evening, we were sitting at a line of picnic tables with a fire nearby, relaxing and having a few drinks. We were laughing and teasing each other, just having a good time before we all hit the sack. Now you might not know it, but square dancing can be pretty sexy- as you move around the square, changing partners, sometimes the hand goes around the girls waist and grabs a little boob- not intentional, at least to begin with. So I had gotten a handful of boob from nearly all of the women sitting at the table. there was also a lot of good natured flirting, mostly just in fun. But I was a little shocked when I felt a foot starting to rub first my foot, then my ankle, and on up to my knee. I look across the table to check to see if I am a deliberate or accidental recipient, after all the lady might have gotten the wrong foot by mistake. So I look across the table to see Adriana, a very cute, adorable woman who worked as an accountant. Her husband was a professor at a local college. I look over at her, and as soon as our eyes meet, its obvious that this is intentional. Her glance back was just short of smouldering, and I got a quick little smile.

So I start rubbing back, moving my bare foot up her leg to her knee, then just inside her lower thigh. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, as was I since it was a mild summer night. Once my foot got to her lower thigh, she shifted on the bench to move closer, and my foot slid right up to her upper thigh. She had one hand twirling a strand of her long blonde hair, and the other hand was at her mouth, she was gently biting down on it, and moving it across her lips. She shifted again and my foot was right in her crotch. She turned her head away from the table and her eyes rolled back in her head. It was a good thing we were sitting at the end of the table.

After a few minutes of me rubbing her crotch with my foot, she sits back for a few moments, then says she needs to use the restroom. They are on the far side of our little campground, in the middle of the fairgrounds. My wife, yes my wife nudges me with her elbow and says go with her so she will be saafe. I couldn't believe my ears. Her husband the professor doesn't even notice that his wife is getting up from the table.

Adriana and I are walking towards the restrooms, its nearly pitch dark as we get around a corner from our camp. She stops suddenly, leaning against the wall of a building and pulling me by the hand towards her. Once I'm close she wraps her arms around me in a very warm hug, pressing her body tightly against mine. Now Adriana is pretty good looking- attractive face, nice hair, nice medium sized firm tits, a narrow waist, not too big hips, great ass and legs. WWe are hugging tight and quietly talking to each other, you know, we were saying that we were feeling something, acknowledging that the feelings were mutual, and with that she reached up and started kissing me, and baby I kissed back. It got hot like in seconds. She lifted up her shirt and I unfastened her bra. she lifted my shirt up and pressed those bare tits to my bare chest. It was getting hotter than a freaking furnace. Her hands are fumbling with my zipper, but she gets it, pulls my underwear aside and pulls out my cock. She's moaning softly and talking real low and all the while rubbing my cock with her hands, against her bare stomach, and pushing it down to rub between her legs.

I bend my head down to get one of those gorgeous hard nipples in my mouth to suck on for a while. A few seconds of that and off comes the shirt and bra. I'm going from one nipple to the next, sucking each one but when I gently nibble a little bit with my teeth, Adriana goes into orbit. She's tugging my jean shorts down, then my underwear, freeing my cock and balls. Next thing I know, she drops down to her knees and finishes taking off my pants and underwear. Then she grabs my cock with both her little hands and shoves it in her mouth. She was licking it, sucking it, rubbing it all over her face, neck and boobs. I'm harder than a steel beam by now, and this guy is ready to plow pussy. I pull her up, and then pull down her shorts- surprise! No panties but thats a plus by now. I start fingering her pussy- it's tight and soaking wet. Neither of us can take this any more, so she turns around and bends over, presenting me with a gorgeous little ass, and a highway to wet hot pussy. I don't waste any time starting to stuff my cock in, going slow cause she's tight, aaaaannnd she's telling me its been a long time since she had that big a cock, she said since college. But hey, I keep slowly working it in, backing out then pushing a little deeper each time until I was all the waay into her up to my balls.

Adriana is just shaking, moaning, and starting to roll her hips a little bit to stretch things out. She says something I can't quite catch so i ask her what was that, and she says a little louder this time, " you have ruined me for Sean". Sean being heer slightly feminine professor husband. Turns out he's got kind of a tiny dick.This just makes it hotter for me and I start pumping away. She was so damn tight and hot I thought my dick was going to melt. Itr was only about 5 minutes before I could feel it building up for an explosion. I ask her where do I cum baby, hurry and tell me. She doesn't say anything but puts her hands bihind her to hold on to me, and presses harder against me. I got the message, kept pumping now furiously, banging that tight pussy as hard and deep and fast as i can. She is bouncing back against me even faster and harder than before until boom, I'm pushing my cock in as far as possible and holding it there, start pouring cum deep inside her. She started jerking around like she was holding onto a live wire. We finally wound down, I pulled out of her, turning her around to kiss and hug each other for a while. Then it was finding clothes, getting them back on the right way, and running like hell to the restrooms. After a few minutes there we walked back. At a point about 30 yards from the camp I let her walk forward by herself, while I walked a little bit around to come from another direction, picking up some wood as I did. She got there first, explained that I had gone to find some wood to put on the fire. I came walking up a few minutes later with an armload of wood and stoked the fire a little bit.

Turns out we weren't gone that long, no one really noticed how long, and thank God they couldn't see the flush of heat on us in the dark, or the light of the fire. That was the beginning of a multi-year fling where we fucked at least a couple of times a week, and in all kinds of places, including other dances, our cars, on a picnic table in a park, in a car in the rain, and many a time on a couch in her living room, once while hubby was asleep in the bedroom. It only slowed down after I moved away, but we still manage to get together once in a while.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:16 AM

Default Great account, more about your times together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by degrizjames View Post
Quite a few years ago, my wife at the time and I were really into square dancing. We had joined a local club and soon made good friends with half a dozen couples. There were frequently dances at other clubs, and conferences, holiday dances. A lot of us from the club had gone to a dance at a fairgrounds in the Sierra Nevada foothills outside Sacramento. We had brought our RV's, or trailers, and were parked together in a corner of the fairgrounds.

After the dancing was through for the evening, we were sitting at a line of picnic tables with a fire nearby, relaxing and having a few drinks. We were laughing and teasing each other, just having a good time before we all hit the sack. Now you might not know it, but square dancing can be pretty sexy- as you move around the square, changing partners, sometimes the hand goes around the girls waist and grabs a little boob- not intentional, at least to begin with. So I had gotten a handful of boob from nearly all of the women sitting at the table. there was also a lot of good natured flirting, mostly just in fun. But I was a little shocked when I felt a foot starting to rub first my foot, then my ankle, and on up to my knee. I look across the table to check to see if I am a deliberate or accidental recipient, after all the lady might have gotten the wrong foot by mistake. So I look across the table to see Adriana, a very cute, adorable woman who worked as an accountant. Her husband was a professor at a local college. I look over at her, and as soon as our eyes meet, its obvious that this is intentional. Her glance back was just short of smouldering, and I got a quick little smile.

So I start rubbing back, moving my bare foot up her leg to her knee, then just inside her lower thigh. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, as was I since it was a mild summer night. Once my foot got to her lower thigh, she shifted on the bench to move closer, and my foot slid right up to her upper thigh. She had one hand twirling a strand of her long blonde hair, and the other hand was at her mouth, she was gently biting down on it, and moving it across her lips. She shifted again and my foot was right in her crotch. She turned her head away from the table and her eyes rolled back in her head. It was a good thing we were sitting at the end of the table.

After a few minutes of me rubbing her crotch with my foot, she sits back for a few moments, then says she needs to use the restroom. They are on the far side of our little campground, in the middle of the fairgrounds. My wife, yes my wife nudges me with her elbow and says go with her so she will be saafe. I couldn't believe my ears. Her husband the professor doesn't even notice that his wife is getting up from the table.

Adriana and I are walking towards the restrooms, its nearly pitch dark as we get around a corner from our camp. She stops suddenly, leaning against the wall of a building and pulling me by the hand towards her. Once I'm close she wraps her arms around me in a very warm hug, pressing her body tightly against mine. Now Adriana is pretty good looking- attractive face, nice hair, nice medium sized firm tits, a narrow waist, not too big hips, great ass and legs. WWe are hugging tight and quietly talking to each other, you know, we were saying that we were feeling something, acknowledging that the feelings were mutual, and with that she reached up and started kissing me, and baby I kissed back. It got hot like in seconds. She lifted up her shirt and I unfastened her bra. she lifted my shirt up and pressed those bare tits to my bare chest. It was getting hotter than a freaking furnace. Her hands are fumbling with my zipper, but she gets it, pulls my underwear aside and pulls out my cock. She's moaning softly and talking real low and all the while rubbing my cock with her hands, against her bare stomach, and pushing it down to rub between her legs.

I bend my head down to get one of those gorgeous hard nipples in my mouth to suck on for a while. A few seconds of that and off comes the shirt and bra. I'm going from one nipple to the next, sucking each one but when I gently nibble a little bit with my teeth, Adriana goes into orbit. She's tugging my jean shorts down, then my underwear, freeing my cock and balls. Next thing I know, she drops down to her knees and finishes taking off my pants and underwear. Then she grabs my cock with both her little hands and shoves it in her mouth. She was licking it, sucking it, rubbing it all over her face, neck and boobs. I'm harder than a steel beam by now, and this guy is ready to plow pussy. I pull her up, and then pull down her shorts- surprise! No panties but thats a plus by now. I start fingering her pussy- it's tight and soaking wet. Neither of us can take this any more, so she turns around and bends over, presenting me with a gorgeous little ass, and a highway to wet hot pussy. I don't waste any time starting to stuff my cock in, going slow cause she's tight, aaaaannnd she's telling me its been a long time since she had that big a cock, she said since college. But hey, I keep slowly working it in, backing out then pushing a little deeper each time until I was all the waay into her up to my balls.

Adriana is just shaking, moaning, and starting to roll her hips a little bit to stretch things out. She says something I can't quite catch so i ask her what was that, and she says a little louder this time, " you have ruined me for Sean". Sean being heer slightly feminine professor husband. Turns out he's got kind of a tiny dick.This just makes it hotter for me and I start pumping away. She was so damn tight and hot I thought my dick was going to melt. Itr was only about 5 minutes before I could feel it building up for an explosion. I ask her where do I cum baby, hurry and tell me. She doesn't say anything but puts her hands bihind her to hold on to me, and presses harder against me. I got the message, kept pumping now furiously, banging that tight pussy as hard and deep and fast as i can. She is bouncing back against me even faster and harder than before until boom, I'm pushing my cock in as far as possible and holding it there, start pouring cum deep inside her. She started jerking around like she was holding onto a live wire. We finally wound down, I pulled out of her, turning her around to kiss and hug each other for a while. Then it was finding clothes, getting them back on the right way, and running like hell to the restrooms. After a few minutes there we walked back. At a point about 30 yards from the camp I let her walk forward by herself, while I walked a little bit around to come from another direction, picking up some wood as I did. She got there first, explained that I had gone to find some wood to put on the fire. I came walking up a few minutes later with an armload of wood and stoked the fire a little bit.

Turns out we weren't gone that long, no one really noticed how long, and thank God they couldn't see the flush of heat on us in the dark, or the light of the fire. That was the beginning of a multi-year fling where we fucked at least a couple of times a week, and in all kinds of places, including other dances, our cars, on a picnic table in a park, in a car in the rain, and many a time on a couch in her living room, once while hubby was asleep in the bedroom. It only slowed down after I moved away, but we still manage to get together once in a while.
Great read and love to hear more
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CesareRF For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 07:28 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 55 Posts
Wink divorce sex

I was in the process of getting divorced from my second wife, which was a real bummer in a lot of ways. For one, I was afraid it was going to cut off the stream of her friends and relatives that I had been fucking on the side. I was hoping that it was only going to be temporary, that they were just staying away until the smoke cleared a little. Strangely enough, it wasn't the side sex that had caused the split- she was never aware of what was going on. We were just incompatible in other areas.

It had been a couple of months, my soon to be ex had set up housekeeping in another town about 90 minutes away, so at least I didn't have to see her while I was running errands around town. I was hoping that her new location so far away was going to bring the ladies out of the woodwork. To my surprise, the first visit I had was from a church friend of ours, the wife of a couple we had known for years. i had always admired this chick, but she was pretty straight-laced, conservative, always dressed modestly. But she had a very pretty face, short blonde hair- i call it the corporate cut, all business. nice tits from what I could tell, a very nice little ass and pretty legs.

She was always serving on the church council or on some committee, she did a lot of volunteer work- she was always trying to help people out. So i wasn't completely surprised when she knocked on my door one friday around noon. The usual greetings- hi, how are you, what brings you over here as she came in and I took her jacket. Asked if she needed a drink or wanted anything, she said no thanks, but I could use a pottyy break. I said of course, the bathroom is just down the hall, she says yes I believe I remember that.

But damn, here she was looking very nice in a work dress, not too short, not too much cleavage, but form fitting, and here I am in a tshirt and shorts, robe and slippers. Now I had no expectations of any kind of funny business, I mean I had flirted with her a little bit now and then, brushed up against her accidentally on purpose, but all i got back was a little smile or a funny scolding. Sooooo, i was completely and totally unprepared when she walked back into the living room completely nude. not a stitch on her, not a thread, naked as the day she was born but looking so much better. she came over to where i was sitting and stood there, it did not phase her a bit to be standing naked in front of me. showing off her truly gorgeous tits, flat belly, and that lush valley between her legs. she must have trimmed her bush, it wasn't a bikini cut, there was a little hair their but best of all her pussy lips were showing through it.

She says it looks like you never expected to see me like this, did you? all i can do is nod my head and continue to drink in her tits and pussy. I must have been staring pretty hard cause she laughs, says i better either put my tongue back in my head or put it to a better use. That got me going, i stood up, dropped my robe and was out of my shirt and shorts faster than i can type this. Thats better she says, then moves closer and we start kissing. of course, while my tongue is dancing with hers, i got my hands all over her, trying to feel as much as i can before i wake up from this wet dream. she's panting and moaning, tugging on my cock, jacking it back and forth in her hands. we move over to the couch and i get her sitting down, then i go to work on sucking those tits and rock hard nipples. Mary is moaning and talking, saying my name or oh baby or oh my god over and over. i'm ready for some more, so i start kissing my way down her torso, her stomach and finally between her legs. her pussy is opened up like a blooming flower man, i stick the tip of my tongue against her clit and its like she gets an electric shock. she's pushing her hips up, and i'm pushing my tongue in as far as I kind, then out and swirling it around her clit. she's going nuts and after a few minutes of this she grabs my head with both hands pulling it down just as she starts to orgasm, hard.

well after a few minutes of her body jerking and her crying out, she lets out a long breath and say oh my god baby, now its your turn. she crawls up my legs and takes my cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, under the head, over the tip. this girl knows how to suck cock like a porno star. i find out later she hadn't done that very much before but just went nuts on me- she was just a natural. I also found out that I was the first guy she had been with since she was married, like 20 years ago. she kept sucking and slurping until i couldn't stand it anymore, i told her i was going to cum and she just tried to get more of me in her little mouth. I blew my wad right into her mouth and she swallowed almost all of it. she keeps her head in my lap, smiling and pillow talking with me, while i'm feeling her up all over. I get first 1 then 2 fingers in her pussy and a little finger probing her little rosebud asshole. Oh my god did she go nuts, she starts sucking my cock and banging my hand until I get hard, then she's up, straddling me and stuffing my cock into her pussy.

then it was my turn to go nuts, her pussy was so hot and tight, it was so smooth man, like I was fucking butter or something. its hard to describe but the feeling was incredible. maybe it was just the way she was built or something but it was like sliding in, then over this little bump then down in to hit bottom. i mean it was awesome that we fit so well together anyway cause i'm about 6'2" and she's about 5' even. but the way my cock moved and felt inside of her was like nothing I had ever felt before. she had about 4 more orgasms before I finally came again. we collapsed on the couch with her lying on top of me. she's telling me that she came over to cheer me up and asked if I felt a little happier. I told her i felt fucking fantastic, never better in my life but I was a little surprised at her. She told me that she had been attracted to me for a while even before she heard my ex wife's crude little stories. she wasn't sure how to approach me, how to even start cause she had never been with anyone but her husband, but she figured if she just took off all of her clothes and walked over to me I couldn't say no to a naked woman. I told her i had had more than a few wet fantasies about her. well that got everything started all over again, and we ended up fucking and sucking for the rest of the afternoon in just about every room of the house, and in the backyard.

yep, the backyard. in the middle of the day. there was a 6 foot fence, but it had cracks and holes. I was fairly certain that both our male and female neighbors had watched through some of those cracks and holes when my ex-wife and i had been out there doing it, and a few other occasions with other women.

but that backyard fun time story is for another day.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:08 AM

Thanked 1,297 Times in 99 Posts
Default Didn't Know Quite What to Expect

A friend of mine asked me if I would like to see some really great pics of his wife. I didn't think anything about it, and responded that I would. It shook me up a little when the first pic was of his wife totally nude. He showed me both front and back views. She really is a good looking blond. I said that I really appreciated seeing them. He told me that that wasn't all. He then showed me pics of his wife giving a guy a blow job. I asked who took the pics. He grinned and said that he did. I just said, "Wow, that is really hot!!!" He said that it definitely was. I asked who the guy was, and he replied that he was just a good friend. Then he asked if I would like to come over for a drink that afternoon. He didn't elaborate what he had in mind, but I figured that I was game for anything -- the least of which might be a drink.

When I arrived at his place, he and his wife greeted me. I had known both of them for several years. We went into the family room, and he asked what I wanted to drink. I said that straight Jack was my drink. He asked his wife to grab drinks for all of us. She came back shortly with the drinks. She was dressed a little sexy with a very short skirt and a low-cut top, but nothing really over the top. After some small talk and with our drinks mostly polished off, she excused herself and walked out of the room. I continued to talk with my buddy in the meantime. Then, without warning and/or introduction, she walked back into the room stark naked. She came over to me and started nibbling at my neck. I looked over at him to get his reaction, and he was grinning. I assumed that whatever was getting ready to happen was alright with him. She started unbuttoning my shirt while she nibbled away. My buddy said, "She likes to give blow jobs -- are you up for it?" My dick was rock hard and was obvious under my pants. I responded that apparently I was. He laughed as I nodded down toward my dick. He responded that she tended to have that effect on guys. Then he told me the proviso. I had to agree to let him take pics of her giving me the B.J. I asked him who would see the pics, and he said that only the two of them. I asked whether he was certain. He agreed, and she did likewise. I said, "O.K., I trust you guys.

With that she pulled my shirt off, and worked my shoes and socks off. Then she unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. Finally, she yanked the front of my underwear down, and my dick popped up like a Jack-in-the-Box. She grinned a big, wide grin, and said, "It seems I have you a little excited." I agreed that she did. She then pulled the undershorts off and pushed me bare naked back on the sofa. She dropped to her knees with her nice butt up in the air. All the while her husband (my buddy) was moving around for various angles taking pic after pic. She started slowly licking my dick,and moved down to my balls. Then she took both balls in her mouth and sucked on them while giving me a hum job. Finally, she licked her way back up my dick and wrapped her lips over that pulsating missile. Once she had her mouth cupped over my member, she started going up and down with very tight lips. I couldn't believe how long her lip muscles held out. Every once in awhile she stole a glance up to my face to see the effect she was having on me. And I must admit, it was a real effect! I never wanted her to stop, but the pent up effect overcame me, and blew my load. She had never lifted her mouth off my dick. She brought me to climax simply with the tightness of her lips over an extended period of time -- never using her hands. And she detected the moment I was exploding to do a tongue wrap around the head of my dick. She took the full load in her mouth and swallowed the whole load. Once all of it was down, she crawled up and gave me an extended kiss. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and pulled her boobs into my chest. She rubbed her shaved pussy into my now soft dick. Then I looked at her husband and asked if he got all the pics he needed. He said that he had for now. Thus, I wandered if he might want a repeat performance sometime in the future.

She climbed off of me, and then went to her husband and gave him a big, deep kiss. She then started undressing him, and he pushed her onto the crouch next to me and climbed on her and fucked her right there in front of me. After he finished her off, he said, "I always get so horny watching her give other guys B.J.'s." I had to agree that it surely seemed like it did. She got up and went to clean up while her husband and I got dressed. He got everyone another round of drinks. She came out of the bathroom nude and stayed that way as we finished off our drinks. It appeared then that we were done for the night. I said my good-byes, shook hands with the husband, and then she jumped in (still nude) and planted a good-bye kiss on me. I turned away and waved good-bye as I backed my car out of their driveway. I wonder if there will be an encore.
Old 10-23-2021, 11:14 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts
Default Interesting night...

So last night I went to a friends birthday BBQ.

It was a pretty small group of about 10 people, some who I've met once or twice before and a few I've known for years. Once couple who were there, I've met the husband a few times but have known his wife for a lot longer (we'll call him Pete and her Jane). I've always had a bit of a crush on her, she's rather cute, a couple of years older than me in her mid-late 40's standing only about 5'4, dark blonde hair a little rounded with a fabulous rack.

The drinks were going down very well and everyone was pretty loose and having a great time. The BBQ was being held in/around the garage under the house and Jane and one other friend were the only females there, the rest was a mixed collection of bikers, metal heads truck drivers (Pete is a truck driver) and a couple of desk professionals like myself.

Jane and myself have always been a little flirty over the years but nothing you could pin down to even suggest she shared my interest in her. Cut to about 1-2am and I had gone upstairs to the house to use the toilet. As I came out of the bathroom, Jane was standing in the hall (like she was waiting to use it next). Me and her had already shared about 3 bottles of wine over the evening as well as several shots etc, so it's reasonable to say we were both pretty smashed.

As I went to pass her in the hall we were facing each other and I stopped to see how she was travelling, she leaned in really close and held me while saying she is going into the spare room (nodding towards it) for a little lay down to which I jokingly called her "soft". I got this feeling like it was almost an invitation.. surly not.

I continued back to the party but soon enough needed to drain the snake again so headed back upstairs. The spare room door was slightly ajar and I could see she was indeed in the bed there (still clothed) and I pushed through the door to give her some shit saying "You were not kidding about the lay down?" At this stage she beckoned me over to the bed and I sat on the edge to chat. The next bit is a bit of a blur, but almost immediately we were locked in an extremely passionate kissing session, both our breathing was rapid and in any other circumstance I have no doubt we'd have been ripping clothes off and making a mess.

Somewhere mid-snog I pulled away and said "Hang on, what about Pete? Are you guys 'Open' or 'Closed' in your marriage?", she replied 'Open' and I felt a little better, but still, it was strange because her hubby (big truck driver guy) was downstairs as well as all the other guests. She told me she'd been wanting this for a long time and I had to confirm the same. She then said I should climb into the bed for a while.

I'd love to have done exactly that but I didn't - it took every ounce of will power to break from the embrace an say "not this time" (there were just too many variables at play). I did see her hubby and the host check in on her later, and not too long after, everyone left and I grabbed an Uber back to the other friends house where I was staying the night (she was the other chick at the party, but had already left before me)... here's where it get's a little weird.

When I got back to my friends house, she was still up and having another drink and a smoke before bed. I joined her and she immediately started quizzing me saying "What was all that about?". I was pretty confused and said "What do you mean?". She went on to say that the host and Pete had pretty much ushered her out the door, when she sad "What about Camo" expecting me to ride home with her, Pete had apparently said, don't worry about him, he's staying (I didn't). The sort of blew me away, was her hubby setting me up to spend the night with his wife, or was I about to wind up in a shallow grave?

In the morning I exchanged a few messages with Jane during which she said don't worry, Pete knows and he's fine. She also thanked me for not climbing into the bed even though she wanted me too, and said it was the right decision. She complemented me as a great kisser and I said the same as well was the fact that it was very hard to not take it further and I'd love to explore were the lines are (and how to cross them - haha). She agreed saying there was no rush, we'll see what the future holds.

All in all, very exciting to think that after years of crushing on her, I've now had that experience and potential for more. I guess we'll see what happens in the future.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2021, 02:54 PM

Thanked 56,957 Times in 2,192 Posts

Womder if she was still fucking her hubby full speed while you were boning her. I had a multiorgasmic screamer for a couple of years, exhausting, but definitely the gold standard of my life
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:

Tags
fucked in public, married, sex in public, wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s