Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2011, 10:38 PM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
The amount of photos uploaded every day creates a massive wave of photos that each one is drowned into obscurity.
Not only that, but because of the sheer numbers of people on the internet, even if you accidentally post a pic, odds are it'll be downloaded and reposted.

The point comes out yet again, if you don't want pix of your wife or girlfriend or whoever posted, do NOT EVER send them to anyone, post them anywhere or even have them on your computer. Use a flash drive..

With all the hack software out there, even having them on a computer that's connected to the internet for any length of time may actually compromise your private pictures. (Not probable.. just possible..)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 11:36 PM

Thanked 1,738 Times in 110 Posts
Default My wife exposed by mistake and re-posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by partialputter View Post
I uploaded to flickr once, and not paying attention I submitted. sending up about ten pics. at least 3 showing her face and boobs clearly. Before I caught my mistake of setting it to "public view", over 40 people got to see her boobs and face.
still wondering if I will see her out and about on here.

I also posted pictures of my wife on Flickr for storage. I shared them with a few guys that I thought were like me, married and every now and then liked to show off their wives. I thought I blocked my pictures from being downloaded, however I found out that you can still save the pictures. The jerk re-posted over 100 pictures of my wife posing naked (mostly spread), and giving me head to a site that for every 20 pictures, you get a free month subscription.

The way I found out was that a friend let me know he saw her posted topless in a newsgroup! I thought he was bullshitting me, but he sent more than 30 pictures of my wife naked and spread. I can tell you that I was floored! He sent me the link and I couldn't believe what I saw! Here was my wife naked in the newsgroups and had been for months!

I searched for days to find all the pictures I could. The watermark in the pictures led me to site. They gladly removed the pictures and the guy who posted her to the newsgroups also agreed to stop posting her. Here's the kicker, the pictures had been posted for almost a year before I found out. While I was pissed off that he posted her pictures for personal gain, the idea that so many men saw her like this and jerked off over her was a thrill.

Although my friend said he deleted the pictures, I know he was lying. I'll bet he saved all the pictures and looks at them often.

I still look for her pictures to see if they may "POP UP" some where, but thankfully so far not any new sites.

A while ago a friend asked if I wanted him to expose her since I did get the thrill of other men seeing her naked. At first I said no, but then I gave in to the thrill recently and asked him to post only a few pictures here on OCC. So far there are 11 pictures of my wife that he posted and he made an album for the dirty comments.

He wants to post more, do you want to see more of her?

Here is the link to the album. If you like a full figured woman, post your comments.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=3017
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BBWlover For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 09:59 PM

Default Maybe not so wrong

For a dare, I had taken a photo of myself in the shower.
I sent it to a business contact, I never met irl though (linkedin) but with a different orename, so I could tell afterwards it was outlook who id take the wrong mail address
It was fun to read her reaction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belgiandare For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
The amount of photos uploaded every day creates a massive wave of photos that each one is drowned into obscurity.
Correct, unless said pic is so good that it gets spread far and wide to the point someone is using it as their picture for their homepage. If you take shitty photos or your wife is gross then no need to worry. Post as many pictures as you want.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 PM

Thanked 1,786 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
Correct, unless said pic is so good that it gets spread far and wide to the point someone is using it as their picture for their homepage. If you take shitty photos or your wife is gross then no need to worry. Post as many pictures as you want.
Home page I think is a bit of an exaggeration. Pictures will show up Ifap or Tmblr and sites like that, especially if there is a face showing. You are quite correct though, only if they are fairly good pictures. Most of the amateur adult content on Flickr for example is way too shitty (exactly) for anyone to even bother to download it, much less re-post. If you are reasonably good at taking pictures, be careful how you show faces. I've had a couple girlfriend pictures re-posted all over the place, but the only people that would ever recognize her would be those intimately familiar with her labia.

Last edited by Buddy I Con; 09-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buddy i con For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 01:12 AM

Thanked 7,440 Times in 287 Posts

I recently posted some pictures on a truck website of my truck parked on the beach. I mistakenly posted a pic with my topless wife lying beside the truck.
It was called to my attention shortly afterwards and I removed the picture.
Not that she would have minded it being posted, but I didn't want to get banned from the site.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
I recently posted some pictures on a truck website of my truck parked on the beach. I mistakenly posted a pic with my topless wife lying beside the truck. It was called to my attention shortly afterwards and I removed the picture. Not that she would have minded it being posted, but I didn't want to get banned from the site.
What kind of a truck website doesn't let you post topless girls on the beach laying next to a truck? Is it a hybrid truck website or something like that?
Old 09-06-2012, 01:06 PM

Thanked 7,440 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy I Con View Post
What kind of a truck website doesn't let you post topless girls on the beach laying next to a truck? Is it a hybrid truck website or something like that?
No, it's a Dodge Truck site.... but obviously not a very open minded one.
The Following User Says Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Yes, not very open minded indeed. Remember when the work floor of the auto repair shops were decorated in girly calendars? Those were the days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buddy i con For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 01:51 AM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts

Quote:
Would love to see nekkid gals next to my Dodge 2500!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s