uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2013, 08:15 PM

Thanked 23,615 Times in 1,097 Posts

Great story. But I guess already you've gone to take his fingers in you pussy you may at least let him finish the fingering so that you can have an orgasm and make it much more full filled. I mean what would make it different if he fingers you 30 sec or 5 mins.
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 04:59 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Elske,
My wife has had a couple massages like you had and they are always fun for her. You described it very well. I just saw your post on this and although you posted this quite a while ago I thought I'd comment on it.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM

It is funny this thread came up today. This just happened to my wife yesterday. She is another state visiting her daughter. They spent a lot of the day shopping for Christmas when her daughter told her she would treat her to a massage there at the mall. She said it was an "Asian" massage which meant they would remain clothed, face down on a table and then a towel placed on their back. The tables were in the same room. She said it was two guys and they were a little flirty which she reciprocated. She was wearing a low cut blouse and had a necklace on. As she was getting on the table the masseuse reached and touch the necklace saying it was very nice, of course as he touched the necklace his hand brushed against her cleavage. He looked her in the eyes and smiled as he did this, she smiled back. She then laid on the table face down, it was one of those tables that has a opening for your face to fit in. So she is laying on her stomach with her hands by her side palms up. He puts the towel on her and starts the massage. As he is doing this his dick rubs across her hand. After a little of this she starts to squeeze him as he moves back and forth across her hand. As he is massaging her back he asks "Feels good?", she says yes, he continues and gets very hard in her hand. After a little bit he moves to the other side of the table and it starts all over again. She does not know if he came or not as he had on boxer shorts and scrubs. All of a sudden he moves to the end of the table and begins to massage her butt, spreading her cheeks. She spreads her legs a little bit and he is rubbing her butt with his hands and massaging her clit with his thumbs. She has to be quiet as her daughter is only a few feet away. She cums as quietly as she can, but he could tell because he asks again "Feels good?" She can barely utter "yes", he rubs a little more then moves back to her back. When the 30 minutes are done, he helps her up and asks again "Feel good?" She could barely talk and said "Oh Yes." As they were leaving her daughter said that massage was so much better than the ones you take you clothes off, my wife agreed with her completely. She could hardly wait to tell me that night when she called. After telling me about it she was breathing hard again, I said "You are going to be using your vibrator tonight aren't you?" She said, "Oh Yes."
Old 12-12-2013, 10:33 AM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Great story!
Old 12-13-2013, 09:21 PM

Sounds like a fun massage for your wife.
I am still looking for another massage like this but it's really hard to find what I'm looking for:
Legit place - not sleazy but with the masseuse a bit more adventurous than normal but not too wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harp76 View Post
It is funny this thread came up today. This just happened to my wife yesterday. She is another state visiting her daughter. They spent a lot of the day shopping for Christmas when her daughter told her she would treat her to a massage there at the mall. She said it was an "Asian" massage which meant they would remain clothed, face down on a table and then a towel placed on their back. The tables were in the same room. She said it was two guys and they were a little flirty which she reciprocated. She was wearing a low cut blouse and had a necklace on. As she was getting on the table the masseuse reached and touch the necklace saying it was very nice, of course as he touched the necklace his hand brushed against her cleavage. He looked her in the eyes and smiled as he did this, she smiled back. She then laid on the table face down, it was one of those tables that has a opening for your face to fit in. So she is laying on her stomach with her hands by her side palms up. He puts the towel on her and starts the massage. As he is doing this his dick rubs across her hand. After a little of this she starts to squeeze him as he moves back and forth across her hand. As he is massaging her back he asks "Feels good?", she says yes, he continues and gets very hard in her hand. After a little bit he moves to the other side of the table and it starts all over again. She does not know if he came or not as he had on boxer shorts and scrubs. All of a sudden he moves to the end of the table and begins to massage her butt, spreading her cheeks. She spreads her legs a little bit and he is rubbing her butt with his hands and massaging her clit with his thumbs. She has to be quiet as her daughter is only a few feet away. She cums as quietly as she can, but he could tell because he asks again "Feels good?" She can barely utter "yes", he rubs a little more then moves back to her back. When the 30 minutes are done, he helps her up and asks again "Feel good?" She could barely talk and said "Oh Yes." As they were leaving her daughter said that massage was so much better than the ones you take you clothes off, my wife agreed with her completely. She could hardly wait to tell me that night when she called. After telling me about it she was breathing hard again, I said "You are going to be using your vibrator tonight aren't you?" She said, "Oh Yes."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elske For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416