uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2017, 04:58 PM

Default Hotel Sights

I travel all the time for work and stay in hotels regularly. I have had a surprising lack of sights over the past 10 years. I mainly stay in major national chains in random places across the US, so I don't know if that's the problem. I just finished a stay recently that was particularly lucky as I had two great experiences. This was a typical nice chain hotel off an interstate in a suburban area. It was built on a tight lot so there was limited parking near the front door. One side of the hotel faced an empty field and just had a small section of parking lot "road" (so spaces), so it was fairly private.

Heading back after dinner one night I was circling the hotel looking for a parking spot that wasn't a long walk. I went down the deserted side as I made it around. I noticed many lights on and it was a parking lot so I was going fairly slow. All of a sudden I notice a young woman standing topless in a second floor window. It wasn't fully lit, but light enough that you could see clearly. No shade in the way either. She was in good shape, thin, with B/C boobs. Her hair was wet and she was rubbing lotion on her arms, chest, breasts, so I assume she had just gotten out of the shower. Pants could be seen starting at her waist unfortunately. She was standing at an angle, so I had a side view and she didn't seem to notice me for 10-15 seconds. Eventually she spotted me and the car lights (I was only 20 feet away from the window), but she didn't panic. She turned and made a motion to someone else as if to say "there's a car out there." The other person ended up being another girl, but she was clothed unfortunately. After a few more seconds she nonchalantly walked away from the window. I decided to move on before someone started wondering why there was a car sitting in an area that should just be driven through.

I decided to park in the back of the lot and walk to a side entrance on the front side. Besides being the quickest route to my room, it also required me walking down that side parking lot connector road. I gathered my stuff and started walking, much less conspicuous this time not being in a car. The girl was back in front of the window again, this time with a shirt on. I walked slowly and kind of came to a stop. To my surprise, she ripped her shirt off with no bra underneath and looked like she was about to put another one on. I saw everything again as she slowly walked away from the window. I decided to head up and not push my luck.

I continued this parking location every night as it was the most convenient to my room. Now there was only maybe 8 feet of grass between the road and the windows and that seemed really close on the first floor level. On another night I was walking up the side "road" and there was a first floor light on. This hotel had two layers of window coverings, a transparent shade and curtains that blocked everything out. This room had the the shade down, but you could see quite a bit through it, more than just outlines. You could see some colors and detail in areas that were brightly lit. I could see a 30's couple clearly in this room walking around. I slowed my pace and looked a little. The guy noticed me and walked towards the window. I was pretty sure they were clothed, but I was interested in seeing where this was headed. He began to mess with the shade covering pull and it went up maybe an inch. Then it stopped. The woman came over and they proceeded to kiss in the window a little bit as he grabbed her ass. I was hoping they were wanting to show more, but she playfully walked away from the window as he spanked her ass. Next he closed the blackout blinds, so there was no more to see.

Anyways, not a ton to see, but exciting nonetheless. Has anyone else ever taken in some great sights while staying at hotels? I am particularly unlucky that I haven't seen more?
Old 05-22-2017, 06:15 PM

Just listened to a couple hard at it next door... if they start up up again I am going to rinfg them and ask if I can join in
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 06:40 PM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default hotel

Was at a hotel in a small town near the lake. Some girls 18-20 yes old decided to go skinny dipping. Couldn't see them in the water but saw them come back to the hotel. Carrying their clothes as they were in a ground floor suite.

Anyway one girl dropped her thong near the door and didn't realize it. I hustled down thinking I could run into them by accident as they entered the hotel but I was too late. I did pick up a nice black thong. Back in my room I watched as the one who lost he thong was puzzled where it could be
Old 05-22-2017, 09:29 PM

Thanked 25,563 Times in 2,724 Posts
Default Gaitlinburg

Wonder who saw us with open shades in Gatlinburg, tn this past weekend??

And all our friends on the balconys???
Old 05-23-2017, 01:00 AM

Default Ask for the pool room...

I've had tremendous luck over the years. I found that the trick is to ask for a room that is close to the pool. Many times, I've had a door that opens directly into the pool area. One time, I got so lucky as to have a room that opened up to the hot tub not 10 feet away. Shades drawn, lights drawn and a video camera in the seam of the curtain. Then you sit back and wait for the shadows. It wasn't long before a nice lean blonde in a bikini hopped in with her boyfriend. It was about 11pm on a weekday, so I think they must have figured everyone was in bed. Now it is not uncommon for a girl to adjust her tits in a bikini about every 30 seconds, and if you are familiar with the boob grab (ie. pull the top out, reach in and lift the boob so it rests properly in the cup) nipples are usually not too far behind. Equally common in the hot tub is girls dipping in then getting to hot, so they pop out onto the edge of the tub. Hence, hot legs and cold air combine to make some wicked hard nipples. In tandem with the wet top show, wet bikini bottoms and lights from inside the tub cast cameltoes in great detail. But this couple had something better in store. Late weekday night, lights off in every room, and possibly a bottle of wine with dinner, and these 2 were feeling frisky. She hopped out with nipple and cameltoe show, and he dove in with the grabby hands. She pulled the bottoms aside to a nicely trimmed sn*tch, and his fingers seemed to be playing a Tchaikovsky piece on her clit.

Alas, I had pics and film at one point, but lost them in the great hard drive crash of 2012. But the memories, they last forever.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:47 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

My wife has gotten notorious over the past few years with this subject matter. I find it a way for her be naughty but remain unknown. She'd never admit to it.

I often find myself siting on my balcony at a hotel late night. I mean like 11pm to 2am type hours just to see what other are doing. I've mentioned this before but while in New Orleans our hotel had a balcony that faced another hotel. Only a street separated the two. Anyways, the couple across from us both their curtains open and lights on. I sat on the balcony for awhile watching as did many others.

Last month the resort I visited had outdoor hot tubs on each balcony. Being an all adult resort people felt OK enjoying that unique environment.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:18 PM

Default My wife in hotels

My wife has "exhibited" so many times at so many different hotels, there's no telling how many people have caught an eyeful of her changing in front of a window, taking her top off in the pool or just flat out walking down the hall nude. Sometimes she makes it seem like it's not being done on purpose and sometimes she'll walk to the vending machines naked on a dare. I've previously told stories about a couple of her hotel ventures on here and I've even shared a few pictures, but wow, there are so many more hotel stories I could tell.

One story that I haven't told is from one of our trips to New Orleans. We had a room where the balcony overlooked the hotel pool. We got back to our room really late one night, but we weren't particularly tired, so we went to sit on our balcony. Being the daring soul that she is, she decided to spice things up by sliding her dress up to her waist and exposing her pussy. This got my blood pumping and also told me she was in a mood, so I didn't waste an opportunity to dare her to do more. She promptly pulled her dress all the way up over her tits and had everything on display. She loves to be daring and to push the envelope so she stood there fully exposed for probably 2 full minutes. It was really late and the hotel was slow and quiet, so there weren't tons of people walking around, but I know for a fact that she was seen by at least a few people.

This got us both really horny and ready to fuck, but I knew she was in a rare mood and I wanted to see how much further she was willing to go. I asked her to go down to the pool and flash her tits to me while I'm still up on the balcony with a camera. She wasted no time. Within about 3 minutes, she was down by the pool showing her lovely boobs. As I mentioned earlier, she loves to push things and surprise me. . . she didn't disappoint this time. She peeled her tight little dress all the way off, set it aside and starting walking the length of the pool completely nude. It was so hot, it took all my will power to keep my cock in my pants

She was nude for so long that I started getting really nervous. I could hear people out on their balconies moving about and even heard a few whispers, but I was really worried about security. After a few minutes of being naked I started trying to tell her that it was enough, but she couldn't understand me due to the noise from the pool filers, AC and other noise. Somehow, she thought I asked her to go stand on the diving board, so she went that way. She wasn't there long when sure enough, I heard that awful sound of that security door being pushed open.

I couldn't hear what was said, but when she got back to the room, she told me that the employee had just asked her to go back to her room because the pool was closed.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:35 AM

Thanks for all the responses. Love all the hot hotel stories. Would love to hear more.
The Following User Says Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

I don't know what it is about staying in a hotel but it brings out the exhibistionist in most of us I think. Maybe it is being in a strange city and being surrounded by strangers who don't know you and will never recognize you but they can be very erotic.

I have made a lot of hook-ups in hotels, the nice full service hotels with a nice bar type. There are always a lot of other business travelers and so finding men that want to flirt and talk is easy. In reality probably less than 10% of the guys I talk with end up going any further but at times they can when there is chemistry.

Over the years I have done most everything mentioned from being naked going out to a vending machine to getting undressed or having sex in my room with the lights all on and only the sheers pulled. Also, ordering room service while fully naked can be a turn-on too. I also did my first GB in a Residence Inn several years ago. It was the perfect location.

• First Image is from a night out on the town, I ended up getting stripped almost naked in the back of a cab and playing with my husband and boyfriends cocks on the road. When we got to the hotel all I was left in was my shirt which was pulled up over my belly and down over my tits. I ended up walking in and through the hallways to our room in only this and my heels. I barely got in the room and I was thrown to the bed and my boyfriend had his face buried in my ass. Haven't been back to that Cleveland hotel since.
  • Next, this was taken in the elevator lobby of me and a really hot guy I was lucky enough to pick up while staying at a boutique hotel in Chicago. Not sure why we were out there, but it was hot just thinking we might be seen or caught. We had just spent the last hour or more having some mind blowing sex together and got this idea.
  • The last one is from a trip to Washington DC. There was a knock at the door and I decided to answer it nude. (More of a dare on the part of my husband) I pulled my dress off and then walked to the door answering it in only my boots. It was actually for a male visitor who was coming over but we had not ever met face to face before.
Attached Thumbnails
ass eating.jpeg   1.JPG  

100_0432.JPG  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 03-28-2020, 12:46 PM

Default Hotel window sex sighting

Catching someone naked through an open window has always excited me. All thru college whenever I'd walk around I'd pay extra attention to the dorms looking for windows with blinds open and then take a little longer to walk past it to see if I could catch a glimpse of something. Sometimes looking out my window at the girls dorm across the way. I got lucky s few times.

As I got older I'd do the same anytime I was staying at a hotel but never with any luck. Until one day probably about 7 years ago. I was down south for big spring rugby tournament. It was early evening, still pretty light out, buddies and I were driving back to the hotel after a full day of games. We pulled into the hotels parking garage that was located right behind our hotel. The lot was packed only we pulled into the only spot we could find which was on the top level of the garage. We started to unload our kits and other gear when I heard my friend yell,

'Holy shot, look over there!" Pointing to a hotel window right across from our parking spot.

As luck would have it there was a gorgeous tan , big titted blonde getting fucked from behind in the window. Hands up against the window, slightly bent forward, big boobs bouncing back and forth. Mouth wide open, eyes closed, looked like she was really enjoying it. Then her man pushed her up against glass, spreading out her tits and really exposing some big pink areolas.

All four of us stood there for a few minutes and watched. Until the woman finally opened her eyes and made contact. Shocked, she pushed her self off the window, tried to cover up with her hands and jumped out of our view. The guy stood there for a few seconds and looked at us. My one buddy gave him a thumbs up while another applauded.bthr guy smiled, laughed, gave a thumbs up back and walked away.

Show over we picked up our stuff and headed to the stairs. As I was walking I kept eyes on the hotel. Sure enough the window right next to the one that had the show had the blinds open and it was a part of the same couple's room. It gave me a perfect view of the bed where the couple had retreated to. Apparently we didn't spoil there mood. I could see the man laying on the bed with his woman on all fours sucking his big dick. My buddies didn't see so we all continued to the stairs. When we got to the door of the stair well I told my buddies if meet up with them at the room that I had forgotten something in the car. I lied obviously, just wanted to go enjoy the rest of the show. So they kept going and I headed back. I walked to the car looked around made sure my buddies were gone and found a spot between to cars to look threw the new window.

By now the girl was on top of her man riding him cowgirl. The mood definitely wasn't gone for them, being seen seemed like it actually turned her on more. She was really giving it to him. Riding him rough. Bouncing up and down high and hard. His hands on her hips guiding her, forcing her down harder. She was leaning back hands behind her on the bed for the support. Tits bouncing up and down fast and hard. Her head thrown back mouth wide, it looked like she was screaming and enjoying it. It was so hot, it got me so turned on, there was no way to hide my boner in my rugby shorts. So I took a quick glance to make sure the coast was clear and I pulled my dick out ( luckily rugby shorts are really short so it's easy access out if the leg hole) and started stroking while I watched these two go at it. It was so hot, voyeurism fantasy and exhibitionism all in one, the risk of getting caught. I came fast all over the concrete ground. I tucked myself back in and continued to watch.

A few minutes later the girl jumped off of her man and in one quick motion had him in her mouth. She took him all, deep. I can tell he was erupting in her mouth. Looked like she took it all, swallowing every drop. She then looked up at him and gave him a big kiss and then laid next to him. Show finally looked to be over, so I headed to my room.

All those years of trying to peak into windows and I finally got the jackpot. This was more than I every expected to see.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s