uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2013, 08:05 PM

Default Interesting Tails (Tales) From a Nudist Club

As a former nudist couple, I can attest that there are very interesting events that go on at a nudist club - not always sexual and not always about nudity. I guess the level of sexuality would depend on the club. Tell your tales about tails here. I'll jump in tomorrow with a few.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grandpawoody For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2013, 06:30 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Let em rip! I'd love to hear them
Old 05-15-2013, 10:24 AM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Love to hear more...

I have a non-fiction thread called "Can you be more exposed at a nudist club?" but all the stories are from the 1980's. I would love to hear more from you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2013, 05:53 PM

Smile

I've never, ever seen anything sexual go on in a nudist club.
The Following User Says Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 02:40 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Definition of a nudist club.....

Yes, what defines a nudist club. As was said earlier, what goes on in the club depends on the club. Most clubs are family oriented, don't expect a lot of action. But clubs are not to be confused with resorts.
All bets or off when the nudist "club" is a nudist "resort".
Nudist resorts are where things are more likely to happen. Some nudist resorts, things are SURE to happen!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 08:25 AM

It is true that other-than-sexual things happen at a club. One club we visited had "rustic" bathrooms. A long shed with a divider in the center between male and female. I recognized the voice of a friend come in (female) and it was strange sitting there carrying on a conversation with her while we were both dumping a load. At the same location were two outdoor showers out in the middle of a field. I was showering and this BEAUTIFUL hispanic mature woman took the next shower. What the hell can you do in a situation where you have to wash your cock - I did just that and she didn't blink an eye. My jaw dropped to the ground when she asked me to wash her back. Dumb shit me said' 'what are my limits; how far down?' She told me to do whatever. By then my cock was beginning to rise to full staff. She soaped her hands and grabbed me and worked it a bit while fondling my balls. When that happened I came back to reality and realized my wife was within visual range so I decided to not push it. We later were in the hot tub and this BEAUTIFUL woman sat across from me spreading her legs open as if to say 'look what you turned down.'
Old 06-12-2013, 06:14 AM

Thanked 2,375 Times in 105 Posts
Default Tales from the naturist resort at Cap d'Agde

Last summer we spent 10 days at the Hotel Eve inside the naturist resort of Cap d'Agde in South of France.
Around the pool most women had completely removed their pubic hair. My girlfriend had shaved most of her pubes but had kept a larger strip of hair. During the afternoon we engaged a conversation with our neighbours and after a while the woman suggested my girlfriend to try the smooth look by shaving the remaining pubes. She told us she did the same after seeing that is was quite the norm in the resort at the beach and she now thinks that a woman spending
a naturist hollyday has nothing to hide and should then shave all the pubic hair (pubic mound and lips) to be fully nude
and exposed, with pubic hair a woman is trying to hide her intimate parts even when she removes her bikini bottom.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:31 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriss550 View Post
She told us she did the same after seeing that is was quite the norm in the resort at the beach and she now thinks that a woman spending a naturist hollyday has nothing to hide and should then shave all the pubic hair (pubic mound and lips) to be fully nude and exposed, with pubic hair a woman is trying to hide her intimate parts even when she removes her bikini bottom.
When my ex started in nudism she was quite shy. She went natural/full bush. Then she started meeting other nudist women, most of whom shaved/trimmed. So at first she decided to trim it down. Then one day, after a day at the resort, we came home, she went straight to the bathroom, and came out moments later completely shaved. I don't know what she saw or who she talked to that day; but it was enough to motivate her to shave completely.
When we went back to the resort later I started noticing a difference. She didn't sit or lay with her legs closed or crossed anymore. She would talk to people with her legs opened; something she never did before. Her attitude about people seeing her naked vagina became nonchalant; as a matter of fact she occasionally got complimented for it!
I think for many nudist women, "exposing" the labia by shaving is liberating. It's that last "fig leaf"; and once it is removed, there is nothing left to hide. For my wife that lead to increased confidence and enjoyment of being socially naked.

I would agree that resort nudism is for the most part non-sexual. There are some resorts that are a bit more "hot" or adult-oriented. I've only been to one, and even then, the sexual aspects were pretty much hidden; you had to go looking for it.
At family-oriented resorts, people follow nudist etiquette. The "rules of behavior" are often specified. You can get kicked out for "inappropriate" behavior. However, people can "slip-up". We're only human after all, and being completely naked and having fun can lead to these "slip-ups."
- Like the time I was swimming underwater in the pool. As I reached for the ladder and yanked myself up, little did I know that there was a woman right in front of me climbing up. And so I came face-to-ass with her; and as I looked up, looked right up her apple. She turned and gave me a WTF! look; I muttered an apology. But I have to say that was quite a sight to behold!
- My wife had a similar situation once. She was standing by our lounge chair and decided to bend over to look through her bag. She didn't realize at the time she her butt was right on top of the guy sitting next to us. He just smiled and made a funny comment about her butt blocking his sun; but "thanks for the view!" We just all laughed. The fact that he had just seen up her ass was more funny than embarrassing.
- One time we were staying overnight and I decided to go hit the hot tub one last time before going to bed. I had the hot tub to myself when one very attractive woman popped in. We started chatting. At one point she propped herself up on the ledge; legs open and dangling in the water. As I chatted with her, I was presented with quite a sight: her shaven labia open right in front of me. I don't know if she was just being comfortable or not; but I was certainly enjoying the view. She just stayed that way for a good long while. We parted ways a little while later, and I couldn't wait to get back to my wife, aroused and ready to go!
- Once my wife and I were just playing around in the pool. I guess she was feeling amorous because she started jumping into my arms. At one point she jumped a little too high and I caught her mid-air; and as I caught her boobs slid down my face. I instantly got hard. Feeling my hard dick against her, she jokingly grabbed it and pressed it against her, right before laughing and leaving the pool! I guess it was her idea of a prank; leaving me like that, hard in the pool. I had to wait a while until my erection subsided. The resort was crowded but luckily I don't think anyone quite realized what had just happened.
- We had some close friends, a couple who would occasionally join us at the resort. We gave each other full body hugs and were typically more "open" around each other. One time our male friend was lotioning my wife who was lying on her stomach. When he got down to her butt he gave me a "?" look; and I motioned a "go ahead" look back to him. As he got to her cheeks it seemed no one was paying us any attention anyway. And then he intentionally or unintentionally spread her cheeks open. My wife said "Hey!!" but then laughed. Our male friend was the only guy my wife would let touch her while she was naked. On another occasion both me wife and my female friend were sitting right next to me. As they leaned against me I wrapped my arm around them, and "accidentally" grabbed both their tit. As I said "oops" I gave them both a squeeze before releasing them! There were other "incidents" between us like that, "accidental" boob or butt grabs, "penis presses" as hugged or sat close to each other. It was all in good fun though; things never got sexual between us but I was well aware that we were breaking the "rules of conduct." No one ever complained about us though!

So even though resort nudism is mostly non-sexual, there can be a sexual element there. Sometimes it's accidental, sometimes it's people being confident, carefree and open. It can be super exciting being around those people who are really and truly uninhibited.

-
Old 12-21-2017, 11:43 AM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 411 Posts
Default Tame tales

I have a few (tame) tales of this type; here’s a couple.

I was showering outdoors alone at a rustic resort when a very busty woman took the shower right next to me. As we chatted she soaped up her boobs and pubic hair while we talked. Needless to say, I didn’t leave the shower until she left. I have no recollection of the words we exchanged ;-).

Wife and I were going for a late night hot tub at a resort. She went to the bathroom while I got into the tub with 4 or 5 other guys who were there soaking. I wouldn’t even have gone in had I not known my wife was coming soon. None of the guys were talking or looking at each other and there was an uncomfortable silence. I could tell they were not happy I had joined them. So my wife shows up, drops her towel and leans over, holding onto the silver rails to get into the tub, her very large breasts hanging in full display. It was like someone set off a cherry bomb in the tub. Suddenly every guy there started chatting about every topic in the world…they were all very friendly to me instantly.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 08:43 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Suddenly every guy there started chatting about every topic in the world…they were all very friendly to me instantly.
It's pretty amazing how a naked woman will suddenly "liven up the room."

I brought my ex to a nudist get-together once; after I'd been there by myself a couple of times. Sure, the people there had been cordial to me; but nothing more.
So it was a cookout; and my wife had decided to wear a sarong because she wasn't used to being in a nudist crowd...yet. I went and sat with the guys on the patio while my wife was "drafted" into helping out in the kitchen. I was greeted very nonchalantly by the guys who were just sitting around, doing "small talk." So I sat there quietly.

Somehow, my wife volunteered to "nude waitress" the get-together. She came out with the food, completely naked, and started "serving" everyone. As she walked around nude, handing out plates, refilling drinks; with her big boobs hanging in front of their faces, the room just "lit up." The guys started talking to me, asking me about my wife, being super-friendly.
I told my wife she was definitely having an "effect"; which actually made her giggle. Sure there were other women there; but in the "looks" department, she was the hottest gal in the room. And it as quite clear from the effect her nudity was having on the mood and the way the other men "saw me."

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s