uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2013, 12:02 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts

how in the world did I miss out on this until now...? This thread = LEGEND status! I'm not sure I could handle that living situation and remain "civilized"....all that temptation walking around, day after day...

It reminds me of my time at an art college... oddly enough, there was a LOT of smokin' hot ass girls there. It was insane. I remember one hot greek one in particular; one of her projects involved her posing in her bra and panties for a few pictures. I only got to steal a glance at the photos, and of course that came off as awkward since she and a friend noticed me trying to get a look at her computer screen. Heh, little did they know I got to get a gooood look at the pictures much later when her computer was left unattended for a moment. Unfortunately there wasn't much variety in the shots...just her mostly standing there, shot from the front, full body.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2013, 12:34 PM

Thanked 4,294,967,294 Times in 321 Posts
Default update

Thanks for the comments guys! Its been a while...

Not much more stories to tell that I can recall right now. But there's I few more pics from the photo booth series I'm sure you'll enjoy...
Attached Thumbnails
Foto 149.jpg   Foto 137.jpg  

Foto 152.jpg   Foto 156.jpg  

Foto 157.jpg   Foto 164.jpg  

Foto 167.jpg   Foto 166.jpg  

Old 06-28-2013, 10:08 PM

which photos wer of her peeing?! i can t tell wheich ones those are
Old 01-02-2014, 08:30 AM

Amazing thread!
Did you post the whole bunch of pics??
She is hot!!!
Old 06-09-2017, 04:33 PM

Randomly clicked deep into the section... this is a great thread and deserves a little time up front.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vonvilkee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 02:00 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonvilkee View Post
Randomly clicked deep into the section... this is a great thread and deserves a little time up front.
Ya think? I'd forgotten about this thread! Thanks for bringing it up Again!
Good job telling the story, kuryaki!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 02:39 AM

Default my history

Maybe a bit not in the subject, but there is something similar. I'll tell you about myself. When I was studying at the institute, I had to rent a house. I on the advertisement found one address that was close to my institute. I came to the right place. The door was opened by an elderly woman. She offered me a room in a three-room apartment. Of course this is not a separate housing, but at a price it suited me very well. I agreed and the next day I moved to live. The owners of this apartment was an elderly couple. The woman with whom I spoke and her husband. Despite the age, they still worked. My husband was a builder, a foreman of some kind of construction site. The hostess worked as a nurse in a hospital. So she told me, however, for me it did not matter much. The main thing was that the roof was over your head. The only hope was that the hosts would be completely lenient and quiet pesionaires. I saw my masters in the mornings and evenings, the rest of the time passed by me in my studies. Well, of course, and the weekend, if I did not leave with friends. The hosts turned out to be good kind people. Husband of the hostess, George, Quite a normal man. The truth sometimes liked to drink. But there was no aggression from him. He just became cheerful, always joking and telling funny stories. The hostess made me eat breakfast and have supper with them, naturally this reduced my expenses. The only thing that I had, of course, was to clean this apartment. Well, if possible, clean up the kitchen after eating. For me it was not a problem. You can say, I grew up in Spartan terms. Time passed, We got used to quietly each other. And now came the day when our events changed their course dramatically. And it was so. I was distracted by a loud noise through the headphones. This is the mistress knocking at the door of the bathroom. I was very confused by the unexpectedness, jumped out of the tub, and without realizing it quickly opened the door. Aunt Liza was unhappy that she had to break into the bathroom for a long time. She needed to take a cleaner, and I can not hear anything in my headphones. Then our first meeting took place. I could hide myself with my hands. She told me that she had nothing to be ashamed of, that she was good enough for my grandmother, and that I could not show her anything she did not see. Of course, to some extent she was right. But, anyway, I felt a little uncomfortable. And she added that it was not necessary to close the door to the bathtub on the bolt. If the light is on, it is already clear that the bathroom is occupied. I wanted to protest her, reminding of the man in the house. But, she said so, that I did not dare to contradict her. The day went on as if nothing had happened. Ordinary talk, life went on as usual. Aunt Lisa did not mention me this incident with a closed door, but for me it was a small Revelation. And I thought, And what could be next? I saw her look at that moment. I think women know what I'm talking about. Nevertheless, as she told me, she stopped closing in the bathroom. And interestingly, after this incident, there was never a moment that she did not go into the bathroom when I was there. I even began to gradually get used to this absurdity. And then one day there was an emergency. Somewhere broke through the pipe, and after repair from the tap rusty water went. Naturally, after such repairs it was necessary to bring the bath in order. Uncle Zhora was on another business trip. And the landlady asked me, referring to the pain in the back, so I cleaned the bath. I had no choice but to do it. Yes, I have not yet said here that after this incident, I thought for a long time, how will all this go on? And that I decided! I stopped wearing underwear under the robe, when Uncle Zhora was not at home. And I noticed that the landlady paid attention to it, and appreciated it. At least, I started receiving interesting compliments to my address, which I did not notice before. I naturally started to work. As I said on me was just a robe. Well, you know what it's like to clean a bath. And so, while I was busy the floor of the robe was completely soaked. And then I hear from behind, the landlady tells me. Varya that you're messing around in this dressing gown, You're in the bathroom, and there's no one at home except me. Do you see how wet you are? Does not it bother you ?! Take it off at all, and that's it! Or are you embarrassed again? I naturally started to work. As I said on me was just a robe. Well, you know what it's like to clean a bath. And so, while I was busy the floor of the robe was completely soaked. And then I hear from behind, the landlady tells me. Varya that you're messing around in this dressing gown, You're in the bathroom, and there's no one at home except me. Do you see how wet you are? Does not it bother you ?! Take it off at all, and that's it! Or are you embarrassed again?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to varv For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 03:38 PM

Oh, sorry for God's sake! There was some monstrous mistake. I do not understand what happened! The last 9 sentences are completely superfluous in this story. So that you understand what the logical end of this story is, Read the ending here.
It is difficult for me to tell what at that moment emotions and thoughts have gushed over me. But I have solved and that here it actually! Especially as more than once she me saw naked in this bathtub. I in reply say to her that if you don't object and you deem it appropriate, then probably actually it will be so better. I have removed a dressing gown, and have continued the matter in Eve's suit. It was something! In me fought sense of shame and pride of the courage. I have again had this pressing feeling, and I will be able - whether I? It is necessary to admit, I always loved such experiments. It seemed to me that from her look, (and she still stood in a doorway, and I looked as I work), goes hot me! I probably have reddened completely. But, it strangely enough was pleasant to me. While I worked we peacefully talked. She asked me about my Youth, the childhood, about my family. She was interested whether I have a guy. However, usual questions. But what is interesting! I completely naked, And we talk as though nothing unusual occurs. So this fascinating feeling! I have completely like to her trust. I have finished work, and after it have decided to take a shower already in a pure bathtub. I have confusedly asked it to Leave a bathtub. She has smiled and has closed behind herself a door. I of course during a shower have given myself the chance to relax well. Of course, I imagined how I looked from outside when cleaned a bathtub, in her eyes. And here I was dawned by a thought! And I will make one more experiment! After a shower I left a bathroom, and have gone to myself to the room. I didn't begin to be wrapped up by a towel. Passing through a drawing room, I have seen the hostess sitting in a chair. She silently looked at me, and smiled. I have confusedly smiled, have covered as could a tit towel and to break off a prolonged pause have told: My dressing gown has got wet, you forgive me, I fast will run to the room. I prosemenit near her to the room, and already in a back have heard: "here minx". I have loudly giggled, and have closed behind myself a door. Here so, after this case other life has begun absolutely.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to varv For This Useful Post:

Tags
computer, meaty labia, panties, perky, piss, room mate, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s