Yor are...

so beautiful
so sexy
so hot

You have

so much self esteem
so much enjoyment of life
a wonderful charisma

Thank you for all your stories, for alll your pics and vids, for all the wonderful moments you share with us!
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2024, 03:16 PM

Amy Sue your last beach story was great. The excitement you must have felt getting caught at the gas station by the family in the mini van. Was it more stimulating having them see you in your sheer underwear or the looks of disapproval and maybe jeolasie from the lady. By the way I would love to cum all over your chest and stomach. Can't wait for the next chapter
The Following User Says Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2024, 03:17 PM

Thanked 2,702 Times in 135 Posts
Default To Your Gorgeous Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
Love the story and to hear it from your perspective is fascinating to me. I myself and also with at least two partners have shared similar situations and have found them to be tremendously erotic.
We have never taken things as far as this went but close, and only fell short for reasons of lacking privacy and a fear of getting reported.

I always enjoy hearing your thoughts and getting insight into what inspires you to take on these adventures.
Ironically it was watching a lone ballerina on a beach when my buddy an I were just teens that has been ever engraved in my memory for 50 years. So the Demi-pointe stride would have had my attention already.

She encouraged us to not be shy and watch if we so desired. We shared these early morning performances for the better part of a summer with her encouragement to not hide the effects it had on us.

It was a lovely coming of age experience that provide a forum of its own for open conversation and mesmerizing sights as we sat chatting in the sand with a older women that captivated our attention as the sun warmed our bodies.
If only we could have imagined that she too would have gotten a thrill but figured it was just niceties.

With my current partner I have witnessed her take the opportunity to walk over and strike up conversation rather than miss the opportunity by passing behind two lads lounging in the shallow waters.
They only took up this position in the river to watch as she frolicked just yards away.
But as she walked towards shore and the shallower water she slowly reveals herself to them with sun on her face and beads of water glistening as they ran down the length of her body.

It had me excited watching her, and the one rather well endows stranger was producing a rather noticeable sea-urchin rising from the depths and take rest against his laying belly, as she stood over them chatting and their eyes explore her.

It was a scene that left me literally breathless as they say, but honest to god there have been a few occasions that your throat goes dry and just the act of inhaling seem to be too much of a distraction from what you are watching unfold in front of you and wondering what’s going to happen next.

You describe a similar emotion where groups out for a walk be dammed you have a rush building to something amazing and they can choose to watch or walk past but the pleasure building within needs to proceed to a release come he’ll or high water.. haha

You are the creature I’ve dreamed of encountering unexpectedly kn the beach and by my own great fortune, have a couple times in my life, but to hear it told from the other side makes it all the more memorable if they felt half of what you did in these similar situations.

Thanks for sharing your story and the wonderful photos just top off the screen and show the grace and beauty you carry when lounging in the sun on display for the lucky few. A gorgeous sight indeed!

I am so grateful that you share these moments from your life when my stories bring them to mind. Your partner slowly revealing herself from the river, for the excited admirers is so sexy. But two young friends appreciate a girl rehearsing her ballet on a beach is most beautiful. Your complete story would be a lovely read. But even just these CliffsNotes inspire images and emotions that are wonderful.

Few of my stories hold such innocent charm. But staying with the ballerina theme, I include some pictures below. The black & white are from when I was 18. My parents hired a photographer for my high school graduation. I chose to take some pictures at the beach in my graduation dress and other outfits. And I chose to have him take some of me at the studio where I studied ballet. Officially, the photographer was a professional. But he was not much older than me, and was just starting out. I thought he was remarkably cute, and I could tell he was particularly distracted by me when I was posing in my leotard and tights. We flirted with each other through what I will always remember as an amazingly beautiful day. But nothing more to tell because he went to my church and knew me as the preacher’s daughter.

The other pictures attached are from years later. I had been out of ballet for a long time but had learned that a touring company was hiring some local dancers as they came to town, and I decided to audition. I dug out an old leotard but didn’t like how I looked in it now. I was complaining about this to Brandon, and he asked me to try it on for him. As I did so, I got the idea to have some fun with him. I put it on backwards, which exposed my boobs, and told him it was an erotic ballet. At first, he didn’t believe me, but I stuck to my story until I thought he was convinced. When I told him I was joking, he said he never believed it – but I think he did. I could tell how excited he was. Not something my ballet stories usually did for him.

I did get a small part as a chorus dancer. But this was The Nutcracker. I didn’t actually show my boobs while performing.
Attached Thumbnails
ballet 2.jpg   ballet 6.jpg  

backwards ballet.jpg   backwards leotard.jpg  

Old 01-27-2024, 03:43 PM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 153 Posts

Amy Sue I Love the follow up as always and if I can find the time I will attempt to expand a little on our introduction to not only an infamous nude beach but the ballerina that would spend the quiet mornings there.
A writer I am not ( possibly directly related to the amount of classes we missed sneaking off to the nude beach, once it was discovered) lol

As for the revered leotard I believe there is opportunity to attract a whole new audience if this became the way these were regularly worn… I say market it. A whole new spin on the “Nut Cracker” like never seen before. Haha

You mention that you had decided to have a few photos at the beach in not only your grad gown but also a leotard. Curious if that transition of outfits took place in the presents of one young photographer ?

I can imagine it would have been a “innocent” opportunity to do your best to be discreet but perhaps accidentally provide him a little insight into what photos he is really missing out on….
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2024, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post
...Few of my stories hold such innocent charm. But staying with the ballerina theme, I include some pictures below...
Innocence like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The earlier ballerina pictures have an innocence and lend that innocence to the whole story. And all the pictures are certainly beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to heartfire05 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2024, 05:40 PM

Default Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
(Original edit in album)

This one is so Heavenly devilish. Very cute! And I am loving the album. I have also been enjoying your other albums. I want to comment on them soon, and I encourage people to check them out - such great stuff!

Thank you, Ferg!
The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Sue For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2024, 06:04 PM

Default You Are Too Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Yor are...

so beautiful
so sexy
so hot

You have

so much self esteem
so much enjoyment of life
a wonderful charisma

Thank you for all your stories, for alll your pics and vids, for all the wonderful moments you share with us!

You always have such wonderful descriptions of me. I am impressed, particularly considering that English is not your first language, yet you have so many varied compliments. Thank you, Udo!
Attached Thumbnails
sleepy.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amy Sue For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2024, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25baja View Post
Amy Sue your last beach story was great. The excitement you must have felt getting caught at the gas station by the family in the mini van. Was it more stimulating having them see you in your sheer underwear or the looks of disapproval and maybe jeolasie from the lady. By the way I would love to cum all over your chest and stomach. Can't wait for the next chapter

Getting caught in my underwear at the gas station was very different than most of the scenarios I set up intentionally. This added more fear and embarrassment, but for all the unexpected excitement, it gave me exceptional pleasure. Let me add that the screenshot from the video of me in that bra and panties does not show well. They are very sheer. At times, when wearing them, I feel totally naked. Driving to the beach, I liked thinking of the risks – car breaking down, getting pulled over, etc. But I had not thought about gas. So, having to stop as I did was unexpected. This turned the situation from my plan, for which I had built up the courage. Now I was in a situation a bit more out of my control. So, even though I am used to being in public in various stages of undress, and the gas station experience was not extreme among them, I was much more scared than usual. Then, being discovered by a family was far from my commonly intended audience. I should not here go into detail about the various members of that family, but it was a large group that were mostly the type for whom I would not normally show off. They piled out of the van to stretch their legs and throw out their trash. They were only a few feet away and froze in their tracks when they noticed me. None were shy about staring. I could not control myself and was literally hopping with nervous energy. I only made eye contact with the mom. She was shocked, but I couldn’t otherwise tell what she thought. She didn’t seem angry - more curious or amused. This was a relief. I was mostly afraid that someone would confront me. While in the middle of it all at the gas station, I just wanted out of there. But as soon as I drove away, I was engulfed with the highest level of the sensations that my exhibitionist endeavors pursue. I have found that the greater the fear and the unknowns, the greater the payoff.

To answer your question, I was relieved by the mother’s reaction, but most excited from being caught by everyone.

I find it interesting that I got so much out of the gas station experience. One would think it would pale in comparison to my adventure on the beach a few hours later. Masturbating for, and with, strangers should far exceed the excitement of pumping gas in my underwear. And in some ways, it did. But the expectations in the different environments have much to do with the outcomes. Playing sexually where it is acceptable to be nude is arguably not so extreme as parading in see-through underwear around an unsuspecting family in public.

Everything that happened on that trip, made for a marvelous day. Driving home from the beach, I knew the excitement would stay with me for a very long time. But I didn’t know it would continue even today, as your comment of what you would like to do to me after reading the story allows the dividends of that day to continue to payout.

Thank you for your compliments! I look forward to your feedback for the next chapter.

No pictures from the gas station, but here are a few more random pictures from that beach.
Attached Thumbnails
covered in sand.jpg   all smiles.jpg  

lounging on the beach.jpg  
Old 01-31-2024, 09:33 PM

Default Changing Clothes at the Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
Amy Sue I Love the follow up as always and if I can find the time I will attempt to expand a little on our introduction to not only an infamous nude beach but the ballerina that would spend the quiet mornings there.
A writer I am not ( possibly directly related to the amount of classes we missed sneaking off to the nude beach, once it was discovered) lol

As for the revered leotard I believe there is opportunity to attract a whole new audience if this became the way these were regularly worn… I say market it. A whole new spin on the “Nut Cracker” like never seen before. Haha

You mention that you had decided to have a few photos at the beach in not only your grad gown but also a leotard. Curious if that transition of outfits took place in the presents of one young photographer ?

I can imagine it would have been a “innocent” opportunity to do your best to be discreet but perhaps accidentally provide him a little insight into what photos he is really missing out on….

I brought a few different outfits with me and changed a couple of times at the beach. I wasn’t exactly planning on changing in front of the photographer. All along the beach front are containers that are used to lock up the beach chairs at night. They are only about 3 or 4 feet tall, so I couldn’t completely hide behind them, but I thought I could use these if I was too nervous to blatantly undress in front of him. I also had a girlfriend with me. But when we got to the beach, he suggested we go over to a rougher unmaintained area. He thought this would look more interesting. But this area had no containers for me to hide behind. So, I just changed on the beach while my girlfriend held my clothes, and he turned his back. I also turned my back to him, so I don’t know if he peeked. With my friend there, he probably didn’t dare. But it was fun for me to change on the beach as we joked and flirted the whole time.

Answering your question brought to mind other times I would change on the beach. When I first moved to Hilton Head Island, I would put on my bathing suit at the house before riding my bike to the beach. But as my exhibitionist impulses grew, I would sometimes carry my bathing suit with me and change on the beach. I would park my bike and go find different places to change. These locations ranged from ugly and boring to beautiful and exciting. If the beach was crowded, and my nerves got the best of me, I would change behind a dumpster or trucks in the parking lot. If people were far off, and I was feeling brave, I would change right out in the open on the beach, or at the water’s edge. There were times that I knew people could see me, but I thought they were far enough that I could get away with it. I did this often over the years, so I have some stories. Maybe I’ll write the detailed version in this thread at some point.

I only have a few pictures left from when I was with the photographer on the beach. (As I have mentioned before, I lost many of my pictures when hurricane Charley damaged my house in Orlando.) Although they may not interest most people, I include a couple pictures below. The photographer took one of these while I was changing. I’ll let you figure out which one.

And just for fun, I also include an actual picture of me changing at the beach years later (not taken by that photographer).
Attached Thumbnails
graduation 19.JPG   abandoned slippers.jpg  

changing at the beach.jpg  
Old 01-31-2024, 09:39 PM

Default Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartfire05 View Post
Innocence like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The earlier ballerina pictures have an innocence and lend that innocence to the whole story. And all the pictures are certainly beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.

You have me thinking again. When I very first posted pictures of myself young and fully dressed, I thought no one would care. I posted them to hopefully help the reader connect to the time and place and people of the stories. But I thought it would probably only mean something to me. I worried that no one would care, or maybe wonder why I thought to post such pictures. But I was surprised about the reaction to some of these. People seem to really like them. I think there is something to your recent comment of how they “…lend that innocence to the whole story.” This is probably why this type of picture is more appreciated than I expected. But even if people enjoy them for an entirely different reason, I am still so happy that I can share them for my enjoyment, and for the enjoyment of others.
Attached Thumbnails
too much energy.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Amy Sue For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionist, non fiction, sexy story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Orgasm with contractions

0m:59s

07-25-2015
Creampie twist 1

2m:56s

02-15-2006