uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2018, 11:13 AM

Default Communal showers

Has your wife or girlfriend ever used a communal shower? What was her experience like? Was she nervous to be naked in front of other women? Was she in there with anyone she knows?

I've found from the limited anecdotal knowledge I have that women's locker rooms tend to have shower stalls more often than men's and women even tend to use the showers less often than men. My girlfriend has never used a communal shower in her life and one of our friends was fascinated when I told her one time that most dudes shower in the open. She'd never thought of such a thing.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 12:27 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default coed communal

I guess you won't mind hearing about coed communal showers. A nudist resort we sometimes go to has several communal showers. My wife complained to me that every time she takes a shower, one or more guys will instantly show up and start showering with her. Because of this, she one day asked to come with her. We were showering together and no one else was around. Since I don't shave in the shower, I finished well before her and then stood far off to the side, drying off. And just like she said, a older gentleman appeared and started showering beside her. She glanced over and gave me a dirty look. I got quite a chuckle out of that.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:20 PM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Here is a true story I posted some years ago that you might like...
its in 2 parts.

Part 1 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=84

Part 2 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...6&postcount=85
Old 04-08-2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicade View Post
Here is a true story I posted some years ago that you might like...
its in 2 parts.
Wow! A great story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 07:14 PM

Thanked 5,309 Times in 191 Posts

Last summer I was at a German sauna, and the showers there are all open and mixed gender. I saw numerous couples showering naked without a care in the world. Couples next to single guys, next to other couples, no one seemed concerned. But for me as an observer, it was amazing. Many of the girls were extremely attractive, and here they were fully naked and showering just a few feet away from me. A highlight of the day was showering with a pair of sisters who were probably 18 and 20 years old with incredible bodies.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
I know from speaking with my wife and occasionally having to use the women’s changing rooms (the gym will swap the men’s and women’s changing rooms around if they’re doing maintenance or refurbishment works) that the women’s showers tend to be in individual stalls. They also have some individual changing rooms which most men’s changing rooms don’t have.
Sadly, I think you're right. Like I said, my girlfriend has even used a communal shower and has barely ever gotten naked in a locker room. I did hear one story from a friend doing an alternative spring break in college a couple of years ago. They had been camping or something, and not at a place that had real working showers. Their group was almost entirely girls and they decided to carve a few minutes into their week to head to the local YMCA and hop in the showers. They were shocked when they got there and discovered it was all open--no stalls. They didn't have the time to slowly cycle everyone through and didn't have any bathing suits or want to shower in their underwear so they just stripped down and got it over with. It was apparently awkward at first, but ended up as a great bonding experience.

When your gym switches changing rooms does your wife or any of the women say anything about the showers in the men's locker room?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 01:10 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

My wife had the usual teenage experience (change under clothes, individual shower stalls or wait till they could get home), but she work Ren Faire for a few years and they only had large open showers. She ended up learning really quick to get comfortable showering in front of other women because of the dust, dirt, and sweat at the Faire. And while she prefers to shower at home, she's not too shy about showering at the gym when we used to go in the mornings. She would frequently take the shower stall that didn't have a curtain so she could get out quicker.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
She ended up learning really quick to get comfortable showering in front of other women because of the dust, dirt, and sweat at the Faire. And while she prefers to shower at home, she's not too shy about showering at the gym when we used to go in the mornings. She would frequently take the shower stall that didn't have a curtain so she could get out quicker.
After those first Ren Faire showers did she ever say anything about how she felt or how nervous she might've been and how she got over it? And what lead her to the curtainless shower at the gym?

Even though she's never used a locker room shower, I do remember a couple of years ago my girlfriend had to start changing into scrubs at the plant she'd just started working at. She forgot she was going to have to do that the first day, though, and wore a thong. She was embarrassed when she entered the locker room with three other new hires and hid a little bit as they started to undress, but then realized it was totally normal to wear whatever underwear. After that, she'd have no problem walking into the locker room and stripping right down to under underwear, no matter what coworkers were in there or even if she was wearing a thong.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 12:09 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
I guess you won't mind hearing about coed communal showers. A nudist resort we sometimes go to has several communal showers.
Ditto.

My fiancée doesn't do communal showers. She prefers to just come back and shower at home.

But my ex was a nudist resort social nudist. And she never shied away from using the coed communal shower. I remember one time, as she was soaping up, a nearby guy said something to her; and she proceeded to turn towards him and engage in a conversation while still lathering up her tits. No self-consciousness. She liked to shower facing other people so she could chat while washing.
I've seen women at the nudist resort do the opposite. Facing the wall, soaping up very quickly and avoiding really "getting in there" while washing. Like they were afraid of being looked at. Which was ironic since most of them had just spent hours tanning completely naked in plain view most of the day. I guess some people view showering as a "private" activity; even when it makes no sense.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 01:13 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango825 View Post
After those first Ren Faire showers did she ever say anything about how she felt or how nervous she might've been and how she got over it? And what lead her to the curtainless shower at the gym?
Well, I wasn't around then, so I can only get told a hindsight view of over-2 decades later. And it was simply a matter of practicality. She hates feeling sticky or grimy and that outweighed her self-consciousness. She is still very self-conscious in weird ways. But her reasoning about same-sex showers comes from, basically, she's never been hit on by a lesbian or bi-girl, so she doesn't think any women see her as sexually attractive, so no-one is going to be eyeing her up in the locker room.

The curtainless shower stall is also a matter of practicality. The vast majority of the women in the locker room won't use it, so if she wants to get out quickly, that one is pretty much guaranteed to be open.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, shower

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s