photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-07-2015, 10:56 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Ever Catch Someone Taking Sneak Pictures of Women?

Have you ever noticed someone taking sneaky photos or videos of women, likely for cheesecake purposes, even in public? Or have you ever taken a sneaky picture of women yourself?

About five years ago I was on a Florida beach with some family. It was a cloudy day, more of a private beach, and little off season, so the beach wasn’t too crowded. A younger nephew nudged me and said, “That guy over there is taking pictures of girls walking along the beach.” He pointed me to a young somewhat nerdy-looking guy, early twenties maybe, sitting in a chair up at the top of the beach. He had a camera with a long lens on it. I was busy with kids and such and didn’t actually catch him snapping any pictures, so I didn’t see what his tastes were. It was mostly an older crowd on the beach, but there was the occasional nice bathing suit-clad woman walking by. Nobody was naked, it was in public, so we left him alone.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

A few afternoons later, my wife and I were on the same beach alone, sitting in chairs down by the water’s edge, soaking up sun. The beach was even emptier than the other day, and I was killing time in part by taking pictures of the beach, pelicans, the waves, sea shells, etc. Not too far away was a mature woman with her pre-teen son if I recall correctly, just the two of them, sitting in chairs as we were. She was wearing a broad hat so it’s hard to say how pretty she was or how old, but she had a nice rack that was hanging out of the top of her bathing suit, so I took a glance over once in a while. Eventually the woman got up and went frolicking in the waves for a bit. My wife was looking the other way or something, and I took the opportunity to snap off about three digital photos of this woman as she leaned forward and flashed a goodly amount of cleavage. The pictures were no big deal, I was never to see her again and she wasn’t naked or anything, so I no longer have them.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:59 AM

Default Friend's Niece

Maybe six or seven summers ago I was at a friend’s house for a casual afternoon get together. I was sitting in a chair outside on the patio sipping a beer. Sitting to my right was an old friend. Sitting directly across from me was my friend’s younger brother, the brother’s wife, and the brother’s teen daughter. The teen daughter was a cute busty little brunette, wearing a tight t-shirt, and a short white denim skirt. She was sitting more than a little too casual, and I could clearly see her white panties between her parted knees up her skirt, a nice obvious view.

My friend next to me no doubt had the same upskirt view. He pulled out his camera, and snapped a few gratuitous pictures of other people in the vicinity. Then, just as I figured he might, he aimed right at his niece, and snapped off a picture or so of her with her wide upskirt view.

There’s no after-story. My friend and I might have talked about chicks in the old days, still might from time to time, but we weren’t on the kind of terms where I would call him on his lecherous upskirt shot and ask him for a copy of the picture of his niece’s panties. He would have denied it, I think.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:13 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Wife ande I in the dunes

Yep, some years back.
Wife & I were in the dunes at a desolate area, just beyond the limits of a nude beach. We are nude of course, and we were playing around. We were there because it was so remote, not likely to be seen.
Saw this guy about 50 ft. away actually crawling through the grasses trying get get a better view of us. Don't think he had a camera.

I followed my first reaction, I jumped up, still naked and approached him. He gave some half-assed excuse about looking for certain plant life. He left.

In retrospect, don't know why I did that! The wife never saw him, so it could have been interesting! But then again, it she saw him when he got much closer, may have freaked her out.

Can I have a re-do??? LOL!
Old 02-07-2015, 08:17 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts

Have you ever noticed someone taking sneaky photos or videos of women, likely for cheesecake purposes, even in public? Or have you ever taken a sneaky picture of women yourself?

Hell yea! our entire life revolves around being seen and photographed at beaches mostly and many other places like amusement parks, car and bike shows, and RV parks. Anyplace my wife was nude or nearly nude. Which is pretty much everyplace including Krogers supermarket.
As for me, yes I've snuck many photos of nearly naked and naked ladies. Often with my wife in the foergorund as a decoy. Nothing better than a naked wife and a naked stranger.
Have many long lasting friends we met sneaking pictures of my wife, usually at the nude or nearly nude beaches and bike events.
Now that cell phones have cameras it's difficult to always catch people. Believe me if you or your wife are showing skin that little old lady or man are doing more than texting.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 09:37 PM

Default Brother's Stash

Right before I moved out of my parent’s house for good, there was a girl next door that was probably in her late teens that liked to sunbathe a lot. She was no super model. She had some extra pounds. But she had a cute face, and even a little chunky she looked kind of hot in a little bikini, so I discreetly checked her out from my window a few times.

Right after I moved out, my older brother briefly moved back home. One time I was looking in his dresser drawer for something. I don’t remember why, it could have been innocent, or I wasn’t above looking for dirty pictures that he might harbor because when I was younger he often kept a few Playboys hidden. Anyway, hidden away in his dresser I found a print that he had taken of the girl next door sunbathing in her bikini. After ogling the picture for a few moments, I put it back, and never mentioned it to him.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 10:30 PM

Thanked 6,690 Times in 273 Posts
Talking boys next door

My wife often sunbathed nude in our back yard and would swim naked in our pool. The neighbors to our right had 3 sons I won't mention their ages. We had a stockade fence between us if you stood right next to it you could look between the pickets and see a lot of our yard.

One day I found an exposed 35mm cassette in the area between our two houses. It wasn't mine I figured someone had dropped it. Curious I took it to be developed. When I picked the photos up at the lab, there was 36 full color naked photos of my wife. They were taken from the direction of our neighbor's yard. I knew one boy was taking a photography class so I pretty much knew who was the culprits were.

The next day when I saw that they were home, I confronted them and asked if they were guilty. Knowing they were busted and in trouble, they confessed.They begged me not to tell their parents. I told them if they had any more pictures and gave them to me right then that I wouldn't tell their parents. And they had to swear that they wouldn't take any more. If I found out they had I would show their parents the evidence. They pulled out quite a collection of b/w prints that the one had developed in the class darkroom. I got the negatives too. It seems they liked taking photos of my wife.

I told them that I couldn't stop them from peeking through the fence, but there was to be no more photography. As far as I know they never took any more photos, but I'm pretty certain they did a bit of peeking.

I wish I had a neighbor to voyeur when I was their age.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:01 AM

Default Web cammed?

Not much a story here....

I've written before about the wife sunning on our patio / deck and sometimes even doing yard work nude or topless. Although the houses are fairly close to each other, the patio and yard have lots of trees and bushes screening us from neighbors, but a few can see into our yard and deck from their second floor windows.

Our patio area is our most private spot, and is where the wife and occasionally myself will sunbathe nude. However, the very closest neighbor does have a view of most of our patio from their small attic window, essentially a third floor. Never thought much about that window, since it is an unused attic, and it appears to have a shade of some sort that is always down. Those neighbors are renters, maybe mid 30s, and are very, very odd, I'd say new-age types, which is OK, but just odd.

One day while we're out sunning on the patio, the wife mentions that there is something new hanging in that window. That window is only about 40 or so ft. from where we might sit on our patio, but still difficult to see what it was.

It appears to be some kind of medallion. Not unusual, all their windows have some sort of ornaments and stuff dangling in them. That medallion thing was in the window all that summer with us never giving it a second thought. Near the end of the summer, curiosity got the best of us and I broke out the binoculars. Hmmmm.

Looked like it was a webcam with a piece of jagged black cardboard or plastic around it to disguise it! I also saw what could have been a cable, also hidden for the most part. Can't say for sure that's what it was, but I'd give it a 80% chance it was a webcam. So we were a little concerned, mainly with being watched / recorded, and being all over the internet.

Surprisingly the wife wasn't all that concerned that we might be seen on-line.
First, she reminded me that whenever we got amorous while out there, we were always on our oversized chaise lounge which is located out of view from that window.
Secondly, who would be interested in seeing naked people just laying around? (Plenty of people, I'm thinking)
Lastly, she also mentioned that the neighbors would be crazy to post or distribute any video or stills, since it would be obvious who did it, and we'd confront them. That's true.
I myself wondered if some webcams can focus at that distance? Don't know.

But as far as the neighbors actually watching us for their own enjoyment, she couldn't care less if they were peeping. The wife is pretty nonchalant about be seen or caught naked where it might be the norm. Runs around the house naked or partially dressed all summer and at night, I'm the person who closes blinds, she might never. And of course, she runs around our property like it's a nudist resort.

Those neighbors moved out last autumn, along with that "medallion" and an older couple bought the home, so that chapter is closed. But keep an eye out for us on the internet! But like the wife said, not very likely.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:55 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

No, I havent! But thx for sharing guys
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 08:41 PM

Default Photo Coax

Many years ago when I was in my late twenties we went to a baseball game with my wife's family. I have written in some earlier thread about how my sister-in-law Kay kept rubbing her bare leg against my leg through the whole ballgame. What I didn’t go into in that thread was why Kay’s husband Carl was likely distracted from the rub-fest that his wife and I were having. That’s because sitting on the other side of him was my wife’s youngest sister Kim, who was single then. Kim was in her early twenties, a cute little short-haired blonde with a medium build, and she chose to go to the game wearing a tight blue top with spaghetti straps and was clearly braless.

Whenever I wasn’t distracted by Kay that day, I ogled Kim’s chest. I had seen her nipples in downblouses previously, and glimpsed her bare tits not long after this, and they were gorgeous B cup wonders, firm with a near-perfect shape. But on this day I hadn’t seen her braless previously, and her tits were looking especially full and firm and high and a little pointy, with nipples clearly and often poking through her thin top. And this is why I believe that Carl spent the day checking out Kim’s tits and paid little attention to what his wife was doing right under his nose.

After the game, Kay pulled out a camera, and took a few pictures of various family members. Carl eagerly and insistently urged Kim to join in a group photo, and someone snapped a picture that included Kim, using Kay’s camera. I could tell from his eagerness what Carl was doing - he badly wanted a picture to have of Kim’s braless tits. I certainly couldn’t blame him. And while Carl’s hand didn’t actually pull the trigger, he got his cheesecake picture. I wonder if he still wanks to that picture all of these decades later.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by william64 View Post
My wife and i were on holiday in furtaventura ,picked a stone ring to sunbath in on flag beach .
Its a nude beach mostly .
That day there was a kite surfing compatition going on ,.............................. Apart from one man sat about a hundred yards away slightly higher up than the rest of us .
With a bloody great camara set up on a tripod ,........................... Then she stood to have a look around ,turning her back to him i kept him in the corner of my eye ,
And he did very quickly took a pic and turned away .
Watched him for a few hours and he took quite a lot of pictures of the women on the beach ,and my wife
Heh heh..... and I'll bet you've been surfing the "nude beach sniper websites" looking for your wife ever since.....
I know I would!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s