uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2015, 02:35 PM

Default Wife loves her toys!

I bought my wife's first vibrator. At the time, I didn't know about these things so I even asked my sister-in-law (my wife's older sister) to buy it for me. Since that time, my wife's had many toys and has no problem putting on a show whenever I ask her. I know she masturbates a lot whenever I am not around.

What's funny is that my wife's best friend asked her a few years ago if she had ever used a vibrator. (Her friend is kinda prim and proper and her husband is frequently away on travel.) My wife ended up buying her friend a vibrator. (Wish I could see her friend using it.) Here's one of my favorite pictures of my wife.
Attached Thumbnails
vibe.jpg  
Old 04-17-2015, 02:51 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

My wife said that when she first started masturbating she was responding to getting wet getting turned on by watching Elvis Presley or other pop stars.
When we first met she didn't masturbate at all because she was getting plenty of orgasms from us having regular sex.
After a few years I started to encourage her because I found it a turn on but strangely she was reluctant in front of me at first. After a while she got to like it again and it became part of foreplay.
The only minor problem is that she can orgasm very quickly and intensely so I stay away from her clit at first and tease her pussy gently. Sometimes she can't stand it and starts fingering her clit so I move her hand away to delay her orgasm which adds to the excitement. She usually moves up to her nipples then.
She will sometimes masturbate to turn me on if we are out at the (quiet) beach or in the woods.
She sometimes need encouragement but once her finger gets on the button she doesn't like stopping.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 09:17 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Another masturbation technique that I pair with a D/s game is the countdown. I give my wife her vibe and tell her she can have an orgasm with it but she has to countdown slowly from 100 and she is not allowed to orgasm until she hits 0, if she orgasms early she will be punished, and if she doesn't orgasm, she doesn't get one (that has not happened, but the threat is a stimulant). Occasionally she will make it to 0 before she explodes, if she cums early she gets a spanking which leads to other fun.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia269 View Post
Well since I am a wife, I will describe a little bit of my own personal masturbation past.

First time I EVER masturbated was when a girl friend and I were in their pool swimming and I noticed her hanging off the side of the pool an awful lot and seemingly oblivious to anything going on around her. I swam over to her and asked if she was ok and I guess I startled her as she jumped and left the side of the pool. She replied quickly with "I'm FINE". I think she felt bad for snapping at me and motioned for me to come back over towards her. She said I have to show you something.

Well she first told me to close my eyes and let her direct me, which I did (secretly peeking) as she pressed me against the side of the pool, the jet from the filter shot right on my pussy. As I opened my eyes and had what I imagine a look of surprise, she said to me to move so it hit me in my private spot and when it felt really good, stay there for a minute.

I did and found out quickly why she liked to just hang out at the side of the pool. I came in less than a minute and from then on we would experiment with different techniques every time we were in the pool.

To this day, I insisted we bought a WatePic shower head on a long hose. Use it almost daily before heading out for the day. What a way to start off a day!
I have done the pool jet also, as well as in a hot tub.

Washing machines can also be nice also, put it on a long spin cycle and away I go.

I found a box of condoms once on the way to school, and used them in various ways on appropriate shaped objects. Broom stick, cucumber, knife handle, big magic marker, candle, and a few other things.

My favorite improvised toy however is still my first one. A round hairbrush wtapered slightly behind the bristles. I am on my 3rd or 4th one now and if I ever loose it will buy another. But one hint I learned, get one that is wood or hard plastic without the rubberized areas along the handle.

http://www.swisscollc.com/gallery_big/828P.JPG

Plus I can take it anywhere with me, does not look suspicious at all if it falls out of my purse.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DevilGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 12:20 PM

Default brushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilGrrl View Post

Plus I can take it anywhere with me, does not look suspicious at all if it falls out of my purse.

I always wondered why my older sister always had that type of brush when we were growing up! lol.... now I know!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosz View Post
I always wondered why my older sister always had that type of brush when we were growing up! lol.... now I know!
I bet if a poll was ever taken among us females, a hair brush handle was among our first 3 improvised toys.

It is small enough to not be frightening to a girl just entering puberty, is easy to clean, and we all have them at almost all times.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DevilGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2015, 07:52 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilGrrl View Post
I bet if a poll was ever taken among us females, a hair brush handle was among our first 3 improvised toys.

It is small enough to not be frightening to a girl just entering puberty, is easy to clean, and we all have them at almost all times.

And for beginners, it's easy to tell where to stop....

One of my ex-GFs who I see from time to time has loved to masturbate in front of me almost since she began, and even gets an extra thrill when I film her in action. And if she's telling me about one of her exhibitionist adventures she gets off in about two minutes, start to spectacular finish.

She's also the one who told me how much fun women can have mowing the lawn with a riding mower. And now any time I see a woman on one, I try and guess if she's enjoying more than a nice lawn. If she's leaning forward, arms wrapped around the steering wheel, that's a good clue!

My current GF also enjoys an audience, but mostly wants to be fucked as she rubs her clit- who am I to say no??

Last edited by collector5757; 05-05-2015 at 07:55 AM. Reason: forgot a link
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 09:14 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post

And for beginners, it's easy to tell where to stop....

One of my ex-GFs who I see from time to time has loved to masturbate in front of me almost since she began, and even gets an extra thrill when I film her in action. And if she's telling me about one of her exhibitionist adventures she gets off in about two minutes, start to spectacular finish.

She's also the one who told me how much fun women can have mowing the lawn with a riding mower. And now any time I see a woman on one, I try and guess if she's enjoying more than a nice lawn. If she's leaning forward, arms wrapped around the steering wheel, that's a good clue!

My current GF also enjoys an audience, but mostly wants to be fucked as she rubs her clit- who am I to say no??
Now I know why my former neighbor (divorced, middle-aged woman) used to get out her riding mower and mow her large yard sometimes twice a week in the summer!

She almost always wore a bikini while doing it. She claimed that she wore such a skimpy outfit so she could get some sun, but I'm sure it was to show off. (I used to love watching her!) This was the same woman who used to take she morning coffee out on her raised back deck and watch me as I took my early morning skinny-dip or slept nude on an air mattress in our pool. Maybe she thought she owed me something!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Whoyobabydaddy

My wife's told me everything about her masturbation past-she started masturbating when she was about 5, but only ocassionally orgasmed until when she was about 11, when she started to have distinct, strong orgasms that made her moan real loud and double over. After that she masturbated real regularly, usually 3 or 4 times a day. She never put anything inside her, (usually still doesn't) and only focused on rubbing her clitoris with 2 or 3 fingers, or grinding against the bed or the couch (see my avatar). I bought her a few vibes last year, and she usues them sometimes when we're fucking and sometimes she does herself while I watch (which is so hot). She moans louder durng her orgasm when she comes with the vibe than otherwise. It makes me extremely hot to think about her lying in her bed masturbating when she was younger.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 03:09 PM

Thanked 1,290 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoyobabydaddy View Post
My wife's told me everything about her masturbation past-she started masturbating when she was about 5, but only ocassionally orgasmed until when she was about 11, when she started to have distinct, strong orgasms that made her moan real loud and double over. After that she masturbated real regularly, usually 3 or 4 times a day. She never put anything inside her, (usually still doesn't) and only focused on rubbing her clitoris with 2 or 3 fingers, or grinding against the bed or the couch (see my avatar). I bought her a few vibes last year, and she usues them sometimes when we're fucking and sometimes she does herself while I watch (which is so hot). She moans louder durng her orgasm when she comes with the vibe than otherwise. It makes me extremely hot to think about her lying in her bed masturbating when she was younger.
Tongue still works the best
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to r7o7b5 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018