photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-20-2014, 05:19 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Thank you model t for the response. I can clear the beverage intake up rather easily.

My wife is a lot lot the couples you described. She needs liquid courage to drop her inhibitions. When my wife makes our pool server with cosmos she thinks drinking is 20 parts mix to every .25 parts liquor. The server holds four glasses including ice. Until I made the strong batch she wasn't getting much. After she drank that four she was drunk. She never finished the last one spilling some as she really is an uncorridinated drinker. Too drunk. Too strong and she had her excuse. As for me no excuse. I drink on weekend and at times I love me some crown royal. The amount I drank watching this was accurate.

As for a picture. I chickened out last time. If she knew I wrote this, I hate to think.... I will try to locate my old cell phone. I had some pictures I took on a beach in st Kitts. I have none on my phone. Its Scarry to see people digitally recover a face on a clipped photo.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 05:30 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

I know very little about computers, the internet, or how to mess with pictures. But just since I've been here I've learned anything we post can be forwarded just about anyplace and even deleted camera cards apparently can have the photos recovered. It is scary and sad that more people can't enjoy having fun without being literally exposed to the world.
Don't post anything you will regret later. Your wife and family are more important than pleasing a few perverts.

I'm still laughing thinking of old Mr John taking those cameras to his drug store and having some young female clerk he's known for years showing him the pictures after they came back from developing. I'm sure he never even thought what he would have done with the film.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 11:21 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

fheath, that was a very hot story and you are very lucky to be married to that wife of yours! I hope when I'm 80 years old and perhaps alone, someone will take pity on me the way your wife did to Mr. John!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 09:21 AM

Model t, you are wise beyond your years. I told both events on here because no one could connect my us/her to events(hopefully). Also I hope one day to have other erotic moments with my wife. Thanks again.

As for the disposable cameras, I was concerned about the photos. I'm sure most had my wife face in them. I was going to approach mr john an recover them. I thought the same thing about developing them at our local Walgreen's while he is picking up his medications. They did have a lengthy conversation about this in the pool while I spent fifteen minutes watching baseball. I was trying to finish the post by that time but her account was interesting.

I know I've stressed how consertive my wife is but here's more detail. We married young. My wife I would call sexually repressed. She trys hard to spice our lives but only when she can have an excuse(always too much to drink). She felt really bad about her behavior at the lake years ago till she realized I am very secure in our relationship. This time not as much. I am her first
and only. She had boyfriends play with her titties rub her pussy but outside medical and me no one had ever been inside my wife till now. That's why I found her recollection so interesting. I should have put more of her detail into that time line. That said the cameras were and were not part of the negotiations.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 04:08 PM

I guess I could detail the events in the pool after I was watching television. I believe I had written that mr john requested to touch my wife as they were getting ready to get out of the chair and in the pool. My wife agreed. I heard this I thought he got his touch by wrapping his arm around her so that he had a hand full of tit as he assisted her into the pool. She said floating in the water made her feel better. She said that within several minutes of being in the pool mr john requested a touch. Specifically he wanted to hold her tits. She told mr john that he has had enough time playing with her tits getting in and out of the chair and applying sunscreen on her chest. He then asked if he could also his words "touch inside her personal area". She told him then that he had already done that twice while applying sunscreen in places that the sun will never see. She told him now that they are in the pool there's no need for touching. Mr john told my wife he had forgotten how nice it was to see a live naked woman. She asked again how long has that been. He said he had three answers. She asked why. He said the last naked woman he saw was in a magazine he bought years ago. The last live naked woman was his wife in 2001. The last live woman with a body like hers was his wife in 1971 except she had much smaller breast. She said in some of the talk she found out they married young and that neither had ever had another sexual partner. My wife told him that I had but she had not. That when he inserted part of his finger in her pussy he was her second. He told her at that time about the cameras. She said that really upset her. She said she gave him a really good ass chewing and wanted those cameras now. He said he would go get the now. She was the one to tell him to put them in her car after he left. They agreed that was a good resolution but she said mr john would not stop. She asked why he is he wanting to touch her again when he practically did both earlier. She also asked if his lower parts do not operate what is in it for him. He said he may not can get ridged but his mind thinks he can. He said it has taken him 13 years to finally touch another woman and he said in his short time remaining he will never have the opportunity to do this again. My little wife then said you can hire a hooker. He tolder her he could not with no explanation. She then relented. She told him he could hold her boobs for five seconds. I got this wroung in the post earlier. This was where my wife said he could underwater but he request out. She stood up with the water just below her boobs. Mr john went behind her and reached around lifting both tits while playing with her nipples. She counted five seconds and said now. She said mr john really got ten seconds before she went underwater forcing him to stop. He then asked if he could now touch her personal area before I got home. He told her he had technically already had part of his finger in her. She told him that she is drunk and that he should not have even touched her pussy before. She said he agreed but before he passes he would like to know he at least felt up two different women in his lifetime. With additional talk along these lines she relented. She told him she would open her legs underwater and he could insert one finger then remove it. He begged my wife if he placed the noodles on the step she could sit on that. She agreed but he rolled it up on the top step maybe four inches of water. She sat down and leaned back on both hands looking at mr john. She said if she was going to do this he was going to be naked. She asked he did. She then said no talking and you may oil you finger and insert and remove. This is where the funny negotiations started. The cameras were not a part until my wife was stuck on five seconds. This is when mr john said five seconds a camera. My wife agreed. She then opened her legs and he moved up beside her. He laid his hand flat on her stomach move to her pubic strip rubbed the strip and moved his hand down till he attempted to play with her clit but was told now or never. He slowly inserted his middled finger into my wife's pussy. She said it was like he was searching for lost keys or a ring. The rest was the same listed in the post.

Now my wife did give me permission to fuck with mr john about the afternoon. Now that I run into him about every other day. If we are by the pool he is definitely over. If either are doing yard work he is there. So I have had ample opportunity to mess with him. When I am alone I think he is about to pop to tell me about touching my wife. An example.

One. My wife and I were sitting by the pool and mr john happened over. We talked casually about that Saturday. All the "safe" stuff when I looked at mr john and said, you know this is not fair. You have obviously seen every inch of my wife but she has not seen you naked(this was me acting ignorant to the facts and screwing with him). My wife immediately said no no need. I said of course it is. Fair is fair. To this 80+ year old mans credit, he stood up dropped his shorts and boxers in one move. Pulled his T-shirt over his head and asked about the shoes. He kept them on. I asked him to show me by standing by my wife what was the closest he was to my wife's pussy. He walked up to my wife with her leaning in her chair squealing and stood with his limp dick right by the arm of her chair saying about this close. I said cool. He got dressed and we continued to talk. My wife later told me to not make him get naked again. She said its not a turn on, I laughed.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:56 PM

Being 75 myself and many much older men seeing and fondling my wife over the years I can see Mr John is just being a normal dirty old man. This is bringing back many fun memories so that's why I keep replying.
It's actually amazing he's talking about this and he did some of those things with your wife. I'm sure he is just a normal old guy who is lonely and really has never seen many naked women of any age. Don't pressure him too much but see if he may tell "the rest of the story"---as Paul Harvey used to say!

Over the years I've convinced my wife to let old guys see and fondle her because most rarely do get the chance. This began when we were in our mid twenties and continues now. Dollie wasn't as willing as many think. These games are not something all women freely will do. Love and trust play big parts in it all and knowing it turns me on makes her more willing. Damned I've been lucky!

In all of that time we've never had a bad experience and she still has her tits and basically the same tight pussy. And she's enjoyed it too for the most part. We both admit some of those guys were creepy and some rather rough and awkward. But if we hadn't touched a pussy in 50 years we wouldn't be so gentle and graceful either. Plus a wet pussy from being in water is not easy to stick things into.
Couple more notes. I almost mentioned Walgreens before. That's also our local drug store and we have the cutest friendlyest little drug dealer there is. In our case she'd expect those kinds of pictures.
If we lived near, Dollie would let Mr John feel her boobs and pussy now and then just for fun. We've done this with many old guys and most are dead and gone now. So who's really gonna know, St Peter?

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 08-21-2014 at 05:00 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 03:36 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

This is a fantastic story fheath! Thx for sharing
Old 08-26-2014, 08:27 PM

Well here's the end to this remarkable event. I now see mr pretty regular. I have been fishing for information and responses mostly when we are alone. Through the week I found out a lot of what i already knew. First I guess the situation turned mr john into a dirty old man. I don't blame him. If I changed places with him and had the same opportunity I would do as he did. He is truely a lonely man but a gentleman. I let him know this past weekend my wife told me everything. He was surprised and relieved. He was also shocked I was not upset. I explained we are adults and my wife had a one off bucket list checked. He understood and was very much the gentleman telling his side of events. Also his recollection of events were just as written except from his perspective. If anything my wife and I have made a lonely man feel more like faimly since than he has felt in many years.

Granted my wife has made it very clear there will be no repeat performance however she did wear a bikini both Saturday and Sunday by the pool. There's always hope for me in the next few years. Thanks again for the opportunity to put this in OCC. I have reread several times and get just as excited as the first.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:14 PM

fheath isn't it amazing how our own stories and experiences turn us on? As for me, I wrote many of our stories shortly after they happened or I would never remembered many details. We used to share them orally at campfires while camped and with pen pals who we met thru magazines. I'm just happy a few members here enjoy them as well as I enjoy yours and other stories.
It really amazes us that we are not as strange and weird as we thought. There are many people who live out their fantasies and enjoy sharing their wives in many different ways. It all keeps the world spinning and keeps us entertained. Again thanks for sharing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 08:55 AM

Sad update: Mr John passed away Tuesday night. My wife and I attended the funeral and as expected we understand why he was a lonely man. My wife actually opened a conversation about this post. Her comment started with she had regretted the fact she allowed Mr john such access till now. To condense the conversation she was OK with the touching to a point but allowing him to finger her made her feel like a sl*t. Seeing almost no turnout to the funeral she now feels as if she really did open up more sexually and since I have been so supportive of her she is happy she gave Mr john that day and not ashamed but proud of herself for being less repressed.

She did say she will continue to try and be less repressed but never again allowing things to go that far. This leads into a new post I will add shortly from Thursday night that I will ask for suggestions.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s