uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2014, 05:01 PM

Default Danger Wank

Have people got stories where u have a wank in a situation where there is a high possibility of getting caught.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:03 PM

Thanked 26,634 Times in 1,160 Posts

I used to work opposite a nurses home and there was a shift change round about the time of my lunch break. Where I worked had a small library and from a couple of the windows you could see into several of the nurses rooms.

Occasionally I would be lucky enough to see some nudity which would induce me, as a young lad, to have a wank.

I only worked there for a year but I reckon I managed a wank in that library at least once a month. It was more exciting if I knew there were women close by. Had to make sure I came in a hanky after the first time as I realised my cum hitting the tiled floor actually made quite a but of noise.

Happy days, the memory takes me back. Probably what got me interested in voyeurism and risky wanking.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ennpee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 05:20 PM

Default Very close proximity

I did one time while my sister in law was sitting on the couch with her back to me. I was sitting at the dining room table, one of those bar height tables, with the laptop about 6 feet from her. She was watching tv and never turned around. Good thing cause I would have been caught for sure.

Her:
21 years old. Little on the bigger side with massive boobs. Blonde, curly hair. I'm pretty sure she is still a virgin. She has never had a bf. Shes got a full bush too. Saw everything after a shower one day. She didn't close the bedroom door. Lucky me.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nellie1781 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 06:55 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

I have been "danger-wanked" a few times in my life. Does that count? ;-)
Old 04-01-2014, 10:03 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Friends mom.

When I was about nineteen, I had a good friend who had a hot mom who was A heavy drinker. She was about thirty nine or forty, blonde hair with small tits and a really nice ass. My friend and his dad had gone hunting for the weekend, we were having a bad snow storm, so I visited his mom and acted as if I didn't know my friend wasn't there. Since the roads were slippery and it was getting late, she invited me to sleep on their couch. As the evening wore on she was drinking glasses of straight vodka, she finished most of the bottle and fell asleep on the love seat. She was really out so I walked over to her and unbuttoned her flannel night shirt. I checked out her little tits, she had small pink nipples. I got so turned on I stood behind the love seat, got out my cock and jerked off into A handfull of tissues. I then closed her night shirt, went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. If she had caught me I'm sure her husband would have killed me. This happened over thirty years ago, and my friends mom died about seven years ago.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:44 PM

I had detention in high school one day. Rather than have it after school, our district had it early morning Saturdays with the schools Dean. Fortunately, our dean was a looker....5ft4, long brown hair, brown eyes and what looked like B size tits with a slim body. During the week she was all business and you hated to interact with her because that meant trouble. She dressed very conservatively due to her job. This saturday i just rolled out of bed and went to school. This was my first time at detention on a weekend and I was the only one there. I sat in the back and the dean came in wearing tight jeans and a white tshirt. I couldn't stop staring, I never saw her with anything but over sized business suits. She told me to put my head down and get to work. I kept looking up to watch her dart back and forth organizing some books and papers. She accidentally dropped some papers and bent to pick them up....from then on, I was hooked. I saw her bend over with the hint of her purple panties exposed. I was wearing basketball shorts and could feel my cock get hard. I asked to use the bathroom which she promptly said no and began writing on the blackboard. With her back turned I was fixated on her ass moving back and forth and i began stroking my cock while i was watching. I knew this wasn't a good idea but thought of bending her over her desk was too much and i blew my load in my shorts. Thankfully she was none the wiser. When it was time to go, I thanked her for being her so early and shook her hand. I've had several naughty thoughts about her since.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:08 AM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 100 Posts
Default Driving through the town high-street

A few years back I arranged to meet up with an old fuck buddy I'd not seen for a few years. She met me in a car park and I got into her car and she set off looking for somewhere quiet to fuck.

As we were driving around I devilishly decided to whip my cock out and start wanking for her, to see what reaction I would get. She reached across and started wanking me off whilst still driving along the highway.

As we approached the town high street she said I should put my cock away but I carried on stroking as we drove through the busy town. If she'd have had to stop I'd have been seen for sure but as it was we were able to carry on through going around 20mph.

Never got to fuck her afterall as there was nowhere suitable but we had enough time for me to shoot a load into her willing mouth as I video'd her.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GabberZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 03:36 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default Nude beach Wank

In my teens I would occasionally visit a beach where nudity would be tolerated. It is down the bottom of a cliff. At the top is a lookout where buses would bring tourists.

While it is not designated as a "clothing optional" beach, the council didn't enforce keeping dressed, in fact it seemed they just ignored what was going on.

While you would get the usual old fart wondering around the beach with his donger flaying about as if it was important the whole beach saw it, there was also quite a few MILF's that would visit the beach as well as some younger uni age chicks.

I was on holiday, my G.F. had started a new job so had to work. So I headed to this beach, got nude and went for a swim, followed by a bit of sun bathing. As you probably know, the sun can have an effect on the horny factor, being in my teens, I was horny enough without any help.

I was lying amongst some low sand dunes, when I sat up to see who was around, I noticed three chicks in their early twenties had set their towels not too far from me. They all wore the same style black string bikini's sans their tops.

They all had trim, tight bodies, perky tits and great legs. Their giggles seemed to suggest they didn't do this often. There seemed to be some goading as to who was going to go for a swim first - "If you go I will come too" type of discussion. Eventually they all stood up together and headed for the water affording me a view of three great asses.

Once in the water they ducked down so their tits were underwater, however there is always one in a group that has to prove she is the liberated one, so she started to wonder around in the shallower water showing the beach her perky tits with puffy nipples. The other two, not to be outdone, followed suit and soon all three were proudly displaying their assets.

I was sitting with my knees up to my chest with my cock hanging down to the towel. If they wanted to notice they would have seen my cock stiffen as I watched them frolic in the water. I grabbed a spare towel an put it over my knees and shins as I didn't want to scare them off. I was pretending to read a magazine but my eyes were fixed on the three girls from behind my sun glasses.

After a while they came back to their towels, they seemed well pleased with their bravery and towelled them selves dry while showing the beach their great bodies. After they had settled back to sun bath, I was fully hard.

I looked around, the only people on the beach was the mandatory naked old fart, he was too busy flashing his cock to the beach from the waters edge on his fiftieth lap of the beach, a young mum beyond the three girls in a bikini was busying herself with the kids sand castle, each time she bent over to help I got nice shot of her pussy lips against the tight bikini bottoms, there was a young couple exploring young love by kissing and cuddling, so their universe was insular. Apart from a couple of other couples and the odd single guy and girl, the beach was pretty quiet.

The girls had settled into their sun bathing, they were all on their backs, tits beautifully on display, their pussy mounds pushing the silky bikini bottoms into a tight V, I tried to imagine what they would look like naked. The one with the puffy nipples was closest to me. She had mid length dark hair, I imagined her with a trim pussy with a little dark patch of pube's, I fantasied about having her in my bedroom, standing there in her bikini bottoms as I lay on the bed completely naked with my hard cock aching for her pussy. I put my hand under the towel and started massaging the head of my cock. I had never done anything like this before, I kept looking around to see if anyone was about to bust my activities. Everyone minding their own business - good!

I fixed my eyes back on the puffy nipped brunet, I moved from massaging the head of my cock to fully stroking its length. I inspected every inch of her taught body as I was jerking off, trying to be as discrete as I could, but anyone looking carefully enough would have noticed the movement of my arm. I imagined them all laying in front of me and watching me, encouraging me to cum over their tits. I imagined coming on the puffy nipped babe and her rubbing my cum into her nipples with a finger then trailing her finger down her tight flat stomach and into her bikini, slowly rubbing her self, imagining seeing her hand moving under her bikini. That did it, my whole body tensed as I came into the towel d****d over my knees.

I was immediately terrified that someone had seen me. The euphoria of the wank and cum had passed, I was afraid the cops were on the way to put me into Wankers Prison. But, nope, everyone was doing exactly what they were before. For some reason I looked back and up to notice that the lookout above (about a good 100 feet high) was full of Asian tourists, at least two Asian chicks seemed to be looking my way, most likely not, but I know they would have seen my arm moving rhythmically with my hand under the towel being a dead give away of what was going on.

After my cock had settled to it's normal state, I headed for a swim and washed off the cum that had found it's way onto my thigh and stomach.

On the way back to my towel, I passed a little closer to the three girls, they all had their eyes closed and were none the wiser that I had walked by, drinking in their naked beauty, let alone that I had just jerked off not just a few feet away from them while perving at their lovely tits.

After about half an hour, I dressed and headed home.

That weekend, I went to the same nude beach with my G.F. , Kathy, the same three girls arrived not long after us and set up about four or five feet behind us. Kathy was topless, and maybe they felt more comfortable in the presence of other young nudists, Kathy knew I was moving around so I could look behind me where I could see their legs spread a little displaying their pussys in their bikinis...But that is another story!
Old 04-06-2014, 11:09 PM

Thanked 16,238 Times in 1,131 Posts

Several that I remember:

Once I was rehearsing with a clarinetist in college, and as she was bending over to put her instrument away, I saw down her shirt and into her bra...nipples and all. I went into the bathroom and wanked into a urinal. The very second I finished, someone walked into the bathroom. Not sure what I was thinking...

Another time, I was on a boat with my best friend and several of his female friends. They were all super conservative, so they were all wearing one-piece swimsuits that were waaaay too big, so whenever any of them bent over for something on the boat, I saw boobs and nipples; I saw every single one of them in one boat trip. A bit later after we had been back on shore and at my friend's house, I left first, but went around the corner to wank. It was broad daylight, but there weren't neighbors. I just finished and was walking back to my car when two of the females came out of the house. They asked me what I was doing, then it dawned on me that they thought I was probably trying to look into the bathroom windows while some of the females changed, which I wasn't doing, so I made up a story that I was feeling motion sickness from the boat and I was about to throw up.

Another time, my wife and I were sharing a cabin with her entire family (parents, sister, brother, all adults), and we wanted to do it, but she wasn't comfortable doing it while hearing her family up and about, so she told me to wank for her while she showed me her breasts. I had just cum into a kleenex when we hear a single knock and her mom walks in...I was still naked, but skinny dipped in front of everyone the day before so her mom had already seen me naked. Her mom walked in asking to borrow toothpaste, I got it for her, and she walked out. Later that afternoon my wife took me into the room with her and we did it while her mom and sister finished cleaning up lunch, it turned her on so much, ha.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:49 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 85 Posts
Default Driving and Beach Wanks

Mr Nippz has quietly tolerated my activities over the years, not fully approving, but nevertheless not stopping me.

On the other hand, he does have a high libido and wants lots of attention. Including wanks. Which I am more than happy to administer!

Several times, especially on motorways I have wanked him off while he was driving, and we have always managed him coming during breaks in the traffic. We are fairly sure we have been glimpsed at least a few times by passengers high up in lorries going past us, as we stick to the slow, left hand lane while doing it.

Two summers ago we were in northern France, on our own, and went to the beach. On the West coast of the Cotentin peninsula just North of Granville. No sooner am I on a decent beach with sunshine than my kit comes off. Often his too. This time we positioned ourselves just a short walk from the car park, and just on the very edge of the sand dunes behind the beach, but not concealed from the beach. (pinpointed in the first google earth pic).

There were a few people about, all a fair distance away. Some couples were walking the length of the beach. I reached out for him and asked if he wanted a wank. He smiled and nodded.

I stroked very fast a few times, and then very slowly a few times asking "A quick wank? .... Or a s l o w wank?"

As he said he didn't mind, I decided on giving him a medium speed wank, with super fast strokes at the end which always made him extremely noisy! I reckon we were spotted. By some people sunbathing fairly close to us, and by some of the couples walking the beach. But, as one would expect in France, we were left to our own business. I finished him off with some very fast strokes which had him shouting out. Excellent!

Last summer, we took a surprise day out, during the week on a very hot summer's day, and found ourselves on the beach at Harlech, in Wales. We had never been there before. (second google pic). Once again we were on the beach, just where it joined with the sand dunes behind. My kit came off, which is far less acceptable behaviour in Wales than it is in France. Mr Nippz kept his swimming costume on.

"Remember the last French beach?" I asked as my hand slipped inside his costume and caressed his cock. He nodded, smiling. within a minute or so I had his costume completely off with him protesting. I gave him another good mediium-paced wank. About half-way through a young couple, her topless, disturbed us by walking behind us in the dunes, presumably looking for some privacy. "She's going for it!" remarked the young man to his companion. "And I'm not stopping!" I called. He laughed and walked on.

All too much for Mr Nippz. He shot it everywhere, groaning loudly as he came.
Attached Thumbnails
French Beach.jpg   Harlech Beach.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023