Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-27-2013, 07:30 PM

At my prior home, the next door neighbor was a single woman probably in her late thirties or forties. The first night after we moved in, I noticed her in her bathroom looking in her mirror and I could see her tits. They were nice big naturals with a slight sag. I couldn't believe it. Her bedroom had lace curtains that were also very see through. We moved in in May and the weather was nice. I was in my back yard and just happened to catch a glimps through a gap in my fence and I could see that she was sunbathing nude. I think I startled her because she packed up and went inside. Over the next few weeks I could see her out there but did not have a clear view. After thinking it through, I figured a way to check her out. I had a tool shed the butted up against the fence. One day I removed stuff off the shelving and cleared the work bench so I could stand on it. I carved a small inconspicuous hole in a spot of the shed where I could stand and look out. Awesome! I probably spied on her 50 times. She would lay on her towel at on her back and, unbeknownst to her, would give me a million dollar view. When she would walk around, those fanatic tits would sway and jiggle. She used sit and pluck her pussy hairs too. It was completely bald with nice lips. She had no idea that her pervert neighbor was gawking at her and stroking his cock. Lot's of jizz was spilled in that shed!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:03 PM

Default sunbath

amateurs...
Attached Thumbnails
Poolside001-img001.jpg   Poolside001-img002.jpg  

Poolside001-img008.jpg   Poolside001-img022.jpg  

Poolside001-img027.jpg   13591938.jpg  

13591988.jpg  
Old 06-29-2013, 05:34 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Great stories itt!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 PM

Thanked 1,549 Times in 35 Posts

She was back at it this weekend. I needed to stain our deck so sent the kids to their cousins again. My wife offered to help so it would take less time. I told her not to worry and she could work on her tan. I gave her a new thong bikini (nice scrunch butt design) and told her to try it on.

So I started my staining work and a few minutes later she came out wearing a t-shirt with just the thong under it. She cranked up some music, laid out her blanket in the yard, removed the t-shirt and laid on her stomach. I had a great view from up on the deck. Her ass looked so nice in the new thong.

After about 30 minutes she turned over to tan her front. I took a break at this point and laid out with her. Once she had about 30 minutes, she headed in. Rather than cover up, she just stood up topless, gathered her things and went inside.

She put on the matching top and then came back out to hang some towels on the line. It was nice seeing her walk around the yard in the new thong.

We're heading to the Caribbean in 3 weeks and hope to get her I the thong and topless there. Might be difficult since the kids will be with us. We'll see.

Until next time...
Old 07-25-2013, 12:02 AM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts
Default Hubby is a mischievious devil

My wife went out this morning to get a little sun, she just had a pair of panties on, our backyard is fenced in and private. She even knows not to do this on the first few days of the month, that when the meter reader comes by.

I work at home and the door bell rang, unusual, UPS and the mail come later in the day. Handsome young man is there, "good morning, I'm from AT&T, there is a junction box in your backyard that requires service, may I have your permission to enter your yard?"

I thought about it for a second then said "certainly, the gate is at the end of the driveway."

I waited a minute and sure enough my wife came storming in. "you think you're funny, don't you?"

Of course it wasn't very long before she was ready to play.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:51 AM

There is a particular spot in our garden which can only be seen by two neighbours on the one side and which we often use for sunbathing.....and more. If we know both neighbors are out, then anything goes, up to nude sunbathing and full sex. There's always the possibility that they come back after we have gone out into the garden, but that's part of the thrill. If we know they are at home, then we have to be a bit more discrete. Nude sunbathing and full sex are not an option, but other "games" are. Take yesterday. Wife comes out in a white sundress, brief black tanga knickers and white bra. It's windy, so it wasn't long before her dress had blown up showing her knickers. I mentioned this, so she knew she was flashing. She pulled the dress down a little, but not really covering her undies. The wind soon lifted the hem again, with a little help from me. As we were laying side by side I slowly started to stoke her thighs, all the time moving higher and higher, until I was stoking her tummy above her knickers, occasionally dipping my hand between her thighs. She didn't seem to care what she was showing by then. (Don't forget the neighbours were in, so they could have seen us if they'd wanted to). A bit of intense snogging them followed, along with more intense rubbing between her legs, her hem was by now up to her waist, and her undies were on full show. She said she was ready for sex, but didn't want to do it outside, with the neighbours being in, so we retired to the bedroom to finish.

This was different to the previous day when we were in a public park doing similar things on a similarly windy day. Full sex was again not an option. She got very turned on by my handwork but said that she didn't want to orgasm in public. I told her that she could be very discrete about it and to go ahead and enjoy the moment. So she did!! She stretched out on her back, skirt up around her waist and knickers on full show. I gave her my best finger work, and she came.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:06 AM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

This topic reminds me of a funny story. A few years ago an elderly friend of my mother's, who lived in our old neighborhood, died. No, thats not the funny part, I went to the wake and naturally there were a lot of elderly people there, many from the block I grew up on. My brother comes over and says "there is someone I want you to meet, come over here".

I walked with him over to see the lady who must have been 80, she got a big smile when she saw me, my brother said "you remember Mrs. McKenzie who lived in the green house with the pool".

Mrs. McKenzie said "I remember this guy, you and your buddy Ted used to climb the tree behind my house so you could watch me sunbathe, I had to wear a bathing suit when you 2 were around, well most of the time anyway."

What could I do but laugh at the antics of 2 horny 11 y/o's. We didn't get to see many bare boobs then, mostly just a peek at one of our sisters, but Mrs. McKenzie's rack was out favorite.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:41 PM

Several years ago, my girlfriend got on a tanning kick from a friend at her office. Never knew this side of her. We lived way out in the country. Other than the house on the other side of the pasture, no neighbors in sight. Even from that one house, we had some privacy in the form of some bamboo behind our house. I'm out mowing the yard, and I go around to the back yard, and there she is, on a chaise about 40 feet from the house, topless and sunny side up. I got off the mower and went over to her and said, "Wow!" She'd been out there for 10 minutes, and knew I'd enjoy seeing her like that while mowing. I looked over toward the neighbor's house, which was completely obscured, and said that nobody could see if she went fully nude. She hesitated, then slipped her bottoms off. I went back to mowing but stopped after grass started blowing on her. I also wanted badly to take some pics, but I knew that idea would get turned down.

She only did that one other time that summer, then lost interest in it by the next summer.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:12 PM

Thanked 1,549 Times in 35 Posts

Here are pictures I snapped from the very first event that started this thread. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3180 - edit.jpg   IMG_3177 - edit.jpg  

IMG_3173 - edit.JPG  
The Following 121 Users Say Thank You to mkenzy For This Useful Post:
45colt, 9ward1, 9ward2019, acecal, ajax59, allthatjazz, americuadorian, anders37, apeyboy, applesauce_1500, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, belgarion, bertimos, bill0202, bob_jones, breastexp101, budbuddy54, canada1, Candi Delight, carbilz, collector5757, cornishman, costaken, cupofjoe, dandd, dave0912jb, davyp1, december2010, devster, dick hardin, dicknsider, djones, dkuk8166, dogaru, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, Fabiolino, fapfreediet, fh480col, Fladers, frankl01, fyrefiend, gatnstgt, geordiekev, ghettybooty, ginocop, gmharra, greendoor, GuiltyLibido, Hamburgny69, hasbeen5, HDTour, iamthefakeness, ice_man_313, iotache, irish drunkard, Iron280, ishowwife, itburns366, itionthat, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jho, jiinx81, jim4abz, Joemon, johnray12, jojo33bdx, KWURMX82, lasthero15, lynyrd1, Mac Bolan, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo19, montage, MrBill, MS05, naaktstel, nakedskin2000, nalas69, nectcouple, Omega88, penners, ppdevaaris, proselytism1, quietones, racermartin, rak1918, Ralf35, renatobrasil, riff raff, Rohit083, rold63, rpsaturnal, samsucci, savaged, schwanmanjim, SecretCover, seriousfun, seymourglass, Southrn500, spinalator, Srey, srode, SteveZR1, stiv837, Strachan, thealbaarea, theradioshack, timmyw9, toml, torque810, tylergal, United100, VXCguy, wabba1968, welike2play, WMAP, wolf86, zarh
Old 09-08-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenzy View Post
Here are pictures I snapped from the very first event that started this thread. Enjoy!
great pics! thank you VERY much!

I've really enjoyed your posts about this. Easily my favorite thread right now!

how'd the Caribbean trip go?
The Following User Says Thank You to itburns366 For This Useful Post:

Tags
yard

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting