Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2018, 02:06 AM

Thanked 4,665 Times in 559 Posts
Wink Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you very much, avon 88, for your horny stories and sharing nice sexy pics from your pretty and sweet hot wife.

Hope for more please...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 08:18 AM

Thanked 1,578 Times in 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Thank you!

Thank you very much, avon 88, for your horny stories and sharing nice sexy pics from your pretty and sweet hot wife.

Hope for more please...
Thank you Menorca! You can see more of her pics in my album. I hope you'll like them as well
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avon88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 09:52 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avon88 View Post
Thank you Menorca! You can see more of her pics in my album. I hope you'll like them as well
I saw it and I loved it.

How the heck did I miss this thread before??? Terrific thread you started!
The Following User Says Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 03:51 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default Very beautiful

The pictures of your wife on the beach are amazing. She is truly a beautiful woman with a great body. All the right curves, and I am in love with her furry pussy. I love seeing a woman with nice thick hair there.

I wish I had seen her at the beach, but I wouldn’t have been able to hide my excitement. We went to a nude beach (in the States) last year. It was a big step for my wife. I wish I had taken pictures of her there. My plan is to get her to go back.

Thanks for sharing your beauty.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 05:09 PM

Love it when the wife is completely naked in front of other people in public and although she pretended to be coy at first, I know she gets very hot and wet when people look at her sweet little cunny.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Borracho For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 04:33 PM

Nothing better than being nude on a beach. Years ago we lived in Hawaii and there were several unofficial nude or topless beaches on Kauai, Oahu, Maui and the Big Island. We lived on Oahu and my wife would get topless on a few beaches there. During a vacation trip to Kauai, we went to a nude beach on the north shore below a lighthouse. I can’t remember the name now. Was a muddy slippery walk down the path to the beach. Looked like a few people were homesteading there. Anyway, we had gone fairly early and walked a ways down the beach from the path. No one was close so we both got naked. Something about being naked with my wife outside gets me hard every time. We started fooling around and she got quite turned on as well. I thought if we we careful we could sort of spoon and I could enter her from the rear. That lasted for a few minutes, but we both wanted more vigorous fucking. Again, no one was close. You could tell other naked people were on the beach, but they were far enough away you really couldn't tell what sex they were. So she got on her hands and knees and we went at it doggy style. Was a wild glorious fuck for us.

The next day we wanted to go back to that beach and decided to visit the lighthouse first. To our surprise, the lighthouse had telescopes you put a quarter in to use. I tried the once that was on the side facing the nude beach. Damn, you could see in great detail what everyone on the beach looked like. I showed my wife and she said OMG! Someone could have seen us fucking the day before. Sorry no pics....long before digitalcameras and cell phones.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to touchu22 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2018, 01:56 AM

Thanked 4,665 Times in 559 Posts
Default Would love...

Would love... if there are some new stories and pics of you beautiful wife at the beach or outside...
Old 08-14-2018, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,578 Times in 47 Posts

This happened a few days ago, while we were on vacation. This particular afternoon the kids and I preferred to stay in our apartment instead of going to the beach, so my wife decided to go alone. When she came back she was quite excited and told me what had happened.

When she got to the beach, it turned out that there are relatively large waves and she decided to just relax and read something. She was sitting on the lounge chair but her bikini top made it a bit uncomfortable. It is the sort that you tie on the back, and the tie was hurting her when she was laying on the chair. Since she hand't removed her summer dress, she took off her bikini top and continued reading. She said she wasn't sure if somebody saw her then, though she wasn't particularly careful, so maybe yes.

After a while she got bored, packed her things and left. On her way home, she went by the swimming pool at our complex and decided to swim there, since she couldn't do that in the sea. So she removed her dress and went to the pool. She took her time getting used to the water before she fully entered the pool. It took her 5 minutes swimming before she realized that she's topless! She has been on a nude beach, and and topless on the beach before, but that was the first time she was the only one topless, so she was quite embarrassed. She had to wait for a couple of minutes for some men to move away from the pool ladder, so she can use it, but after that it was walking right in front of about 20 lounge chairs with lots of men, women and children, until she got to her things. She decided that trying to hide herself would only make matters worse, so she "proudly" walked there, dried herself with the towel, put on her summer dress and got home.

Of course she was embarrassed by the whole situation, but also quite excited. She knows how much I'd love this situation and regretted that she couldn't call me (one of our rooms was looking at the pool, but I was in another one at that time). Still it was quite sexy just hearing her story.
Old 08-14-2018, 08:44 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchu22 View Post
Nothing better than being nude on a beach. Years ago we lived in Hawaii and there were several unofficial nude or topless beaches on Kauai, Oahu, Maui and the Big Island. We lived on Oahu and my wife would get topless on a few beaches there. During a vacation trip to Kauai, we went to a nude beach on the north shore below a lighthouse. I can’t remember the name now. Was a muddy slippery walk down the path to the beach. Looked like a few people were homesteading there. Anyway, we had gone fairly early and walked a ways down the beach from the path. No one was close so we both got naked. Something about being naked with my wife outside gets me hard every time. We started fooling around and she got quite turned on as well. I thought if we we careful we could sort of spoon and I could enter her from the rear. That lasted for a few minutes, but we both wanted more vigorous fucking. Again, no one was close. You could tell other naked people were on the beach, but they were far enough away you really couldn't tell what sex they were. So she got on her hands and knees and we went at it doggy style. Was a wild glorious fuck for us.

The next day we wanted to go back to that beach and decided to visit the lighthouse first. To our surprise, the lighthouse had telescopes you put a quarter in to use. I tried the once that was on the side facing the nude beach. Damn, you could see in great detail what everyone on the beach looked like. I showed my wife and she said OMG! Someone could have seen us fucking the day before. Sorry no pics....long before digitalcameras and cell phones.
Classic! I'm sure it made your wife feel sexy as the realisation wasn't until after the fact and there is nothing you could do about it except have a good laugh.

I've just had a similar "oops, didn't realise that" experience, but at home. I've written about it in another thread. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...80#post2650780 post #23

I've yet to get my wife onto an official nude beach although she's been nude many times on normal beaches that don't get many folks.

Last edited by Duran Duran; 08-14-2018 at 08:54 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 08:52 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avon88 View Post
This happened a few days ago, while we were on vacation. This particular afternoon the kids and I preferred to stay in our apartment instead of going to the beach, so my wife decided to go alone. When she came back she was quite excited and told me what had happened.

When she got to the beach, it turned out that there are relatively large waves and she decided to just relax and read something. She was sitting on the lounge chair but her bikini top made it a bit uncomfortable. It is the sort that you tie on the back, and the tie was hurting her when she was laying on the chair. Since she hand't removed her summer dress, she took off her bikini top and continued reading. She said she wasn't sure if somebody saw her then, though she wasn't particularly careful, so maybe yes.

After a while she got bored, packed her things and left. On her way home, she went by the swimming pool at our complex and decided to swim there, since she couldn't do that in the sea. So she removed her dress and went to the pool. She took her time getting used to the water before she fully entered the pool. It took her 5 minutes swimming before she realized that she's topless! She has been on a nude beach, and and topless on the beach before, but that was the first time she was the only one topless, so she was quite embarrassed. She had to wait for a couple of minutes for some men to move away from the pool ladder, so she can use it, but after that it was walking right in front of about 20 lounge chairs with lots of men, women and children, until she got to her things. She decided that trying to hide herself would only make matters worse, so she "proudly" walked there, dried herself with the towel, put on her summer dress and got home.

Of course she was embarrassed by the whole situation, but also quite excited. She knows how much I'd love this situation and regretted that she couldn't call me (one of our rooms was looking at the pool, but I was in another one at that time). Still it was quite sexy just hearing her story.
OUCH! You've missed out on an absolute perfect situation. Had you been there though, she'd have got you to bring her top to her, so it wouldn't have been as exciting for her. Although it still would have been exciting!
Did it really get her worked up the next time you had sex?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Tags
amateur, brunette, nude beach, pic, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s