uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2015, 02:25 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

As regulars at the nude beach it's not unusual to see guys on the top of the dunes with cameras. The zoom quality is so good these days they don't have to get close and on less busy days there isn't anyone close enough to challenge them.
Some are more subtle than others and some pretend to be taking a panorama of the scenery.
Some are sitting up and close to their bags.
I can generally spot them a long way off but I don't tell my wife in case she gets paranoid about them.
It's to be expected and goes with the lifestyle I think.
I expect that we are featured somewhere but there's so much material out there I'm are unlikely to ever see it.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 05:10 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
~~
Lastly, she also mentioned that the neighbors would be crazy to post or distribute any video or stills, since it would be obvious who did it, and we'd confront them. That's true.
I myself wondered if some webcams can focus at that distance? Don't know.
I don't know when this happened, but web cams and security cams in the $40~80 range in the past 6 years or so can take very sharp SD and HD video from 40ft easily. I've set them up for sexual parties for entertainment in another room where guests can watch.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2015, 02:41 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Hopefully he can share some of those pics with us here
Old 03-10-2015, 10:59 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default MY SONY HANDYCAM

In the late 1980s when my kids were little I bought one of the first Sony Handycams. Before that, camcorders were giant things that you put up on your shoulder, but the Handycam was much smaller and more discreet. A couple of times I took advantage of the Handycam and videotaped things in public that I shouldn’t have.

I was at a lake with my family and the camcorder had been thrown into our beach bag. I normally observed etiquette and avoided taking pictures or videos on public beaches and pools, but sitting on the grass near the water, I noticed a teen girl in a tiny bikini almost directly behind me, and I was able to tape her by looking down at the viewer on the ground with the camcorder facing the opposite direction I was looking. Then I noticed the teen’s mom, a pretty blonde MILF with a nice figure, who was in white shorts. She was sitting on a blanket with her legs spread, and the left half of her panties were showing at her crotch up her shorts leg. I managed to zoom in on her crotch and got a nice upshorts shot.

Xxxxxxx

Later my family was staying at a beachfront resort. The rest of my family was down by the pool, and I was alone in our second floor room, which overlooked the beach. Most of the beach people were further down by the water, but there was this one MILF who was sunbathing nearly directly below my room. I pulled out my camcorder and took a brief shot of her as she laid there on her back with her head up in my direction. Then she turned over and laid on her stomach while I taped a few seconds of her nice MILF ass.

Later I copied the clip to VHS, and then ran it in super-slow motion. What I saw was that after she turned onto her stomach she had reached back and adjusted her bathing suit bottom at the waist. In real time it was nothing, but in slo mo she had actually lifted her waistline up in the air, and the video caught most of her bare ass up under her bottoms, including much of her ass crack.

Eventually I erased both of these clips to make sure nobody found them. If I would of had them a few years later in the digital age I would have likely saved a copy somewhere, and perhaps even posted them somewhere because they were of people that couldn’t be traced back to me. But they are gone.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2015, 01:40 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Caught a hotel sniper

On vacation with a gf in florida, we were laying out in bikinis around the pool. After an hour or so my friend stood up to stretch. I heard her inhale abruptly and then in a loud whisper say "Omg, there is a guy on the third floor taking pictures of me. I thought she was just massaging her ego, but when I looked up, sure enough the lens of the camera was pointed directly at her/us. I sat up and turned to face his direction and gave him the bird. Something I RARELY do. But he made me that mad. He instantly ducked behind the d**** and we gathered our stuff and returned to our hotel room. I dont mind the idea of the pictures, its just the sneeky-ness of his act. Funniest part of this, we were at Disney World lol... I imagine him back at work sharing our images with his co-workers. Guess he got some vaca souveniers to take home.
Old 11-14-2018, 02:39 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Sneaking Nude Pictures?

Sneaking Nude Pictures?
My first thought on this subject was: Something I would have liked to do, but would be afraid of the consequences of being busted. That is, being thought of a creep/perv and the ensuing embarrassment and being ostracized.

Then I got to thinking about some of my old really pics taken when I was a young guy. And realized that I regularly DID take clandestine pics of naked women. How could this be? Because before the internet, waving around a camera at nude function was the norm. I suppose the common logic was that the pics would likely never be seen beyond the photographer's household.

Just to be clear, it would not have been cool to just walk around taking sniper shots of any or all women. But I regularly took pics of my nude GF/wife with others in the background, as did everyone else at the time. And I am sure that like myself, most all other guys took pics of their ladies with the "background" as important as the subject.

So I dug out a bunch of pics from Hedonism II, Negril, late 1980's and decided to post them here, illustrating my point. And these are by no means "sniper" shots. Just me standing around with camera in hand, like so many others.

..... First few are of the GF (out of view) and me seeing what a water-borne vendor had to offer, with a cute mature woman also looking at the wares with her tits dipping in and out of the water. Next pic is of my GF to the rear of a new friend we met at Hedo. As anyone could see, our new friend was totally at ease in front of anyone's camera. Then a pic of the Hedo nude beach in general with a little Boston Whaler in foreground.

The next pics are of a nudist/swingers club that was holding an initiation ceremony. They were a wild bunch! This ceremony was quite the spectacle so you know plenty of people were taking pics of them! And of course they could care less. Is anyone familiar with this group? Seems I recall them saying that they were "Turtles". I just asked my wife, she said she recalls them saying they were "The Bubbly Bears". Anyone know who these folks actually are?

The point is, there was a time when cameras and public nudity were an accepted combination.
Attached Thumbnails
H2 July 1983-8-800.jpg   H2 July 1983-11-800.jpg  

H2 July 1983-9-800.jpg   H2 Feb 1989-10-a.jpg  

H2 Feb-1989-26.jpg   H2 Feb 1989-1.jpg  

H2 Feb 1989-3.jpg   H2 Feb 1989-4.jpg  

H2 Feb 1989-5.jpg   H2 Feb 1989-6.jpg  

Old 11-14-2018, 06:12 PM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default almost fits

Was at our local nude beach and we were set up in the bush area where privacy is almost a guarantee. anyway I go for a walk to check out the scenery and leave wife nude working on her tan.

I come back and I spot this guy stopped near where my wife would be seen from a little bit away. I joking say have you seen my wife and he says unless she's this hot looking woman down by the water

sure enough it was my wife. he tells me she's hot and I ask if he would like a closer look. he comes closer meets the wife and I ask him to take a few pics of us. he was doing great but then brought up how he has witnessed sex on the beach and joined couples before.

well he wasn't exactly young and hot and my wife lost any interest in this photo shoot continuing. he did leave with a hard on and I noticed him looking again only he didn't have the hard on anymore.

truthfully I would love to see other men wanting to take my wife's picture nude or clothed. someone else show any interest in her and think she's hot
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2018, 07:53 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Sneaking Nude Pictures?
<snip>

The next pics are of a nudist/swingers club that was holding an initiation ceremony. They were a wild bunch! This ceremony was quite the spectacle so you know plenty of people were taking pics of them! And of course they could care less. Is anyone familiar with this group? Seems I recall them saying that they were "Turtles". I just asked my wife, she said she recalls them saying they were "The Bubbly Bears". Anyone know who these folks actually are?

The point is, there was a time when cameras and public nudity were an accepted combination.
The Bubbly Bears were a group that partied regularly at Hedo in the 1980s. My only encounter with them was when we were staying at Grand Lido, across the road from Hedo. At lunch time there was a big commotion as the Bubbly Bears paraded across the way into Grand Lido blowing horns and making a lot of noise. They brought body paint with them, and one of the Bubbly Bear ladies painted my dick as we watched them. One of my friends had a picture of that, but I don't have a copy.

DR
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 07:23 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
The Bubbly Bears were a group that partied regularly at Hedo in the 1980s. My only encounter with them was when we were staying at Grand Lido, across the road from Hedo. At lunch time there was a big commotion as the Bubbly Bears paraded across the way into Grand Lido blowing horns and making a lot of noise. They brought body paint with them, and one of the Bubbly Bear ladies painted my dick as we watched them. One of my friends had a picture of that, but I don't have a copy.

DR
Too crazy!! The "Bubbly Bears all seemed like they were really enjoying themselves!
to quote myself:
Quote:
They were a wild bunch!
And we did stay at Grand Lido ourselves a few times, but were never "blessed" with a visit from the Bubbly Bears!

For those unfamiliar with Grand Lido, Generally speaking, GL of the '90's was a more upscale & sedate version of Hedonism, nude & prude beaches, same owners. Each time we stayed there we got a ground floor room with French doors opening to the nude beach. Nice. Too bad it is gone.
Attached Thumbnails
GL 8-94-11e-s.jpg   GL 8-94-1-s.jpg  

GL 8-94-4-s.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2018, 06:37 AM

well, there isn't much of a story to go along with this one.

my wife caught me using a hidden camera on her....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to usemarissa For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022