photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2015, 09:17 AM

Let me briefly echo some of what's already been said. It's a trust thing. My wife would never consent to having photo's posted. She worked for a government agency and would suffer huge embarrassment if the photo's ever became known. Once the photo's are out there, they're there forever. Behind closed doors she was an outstanding lover willing to try just about anything. Why would I mess that up by going behind her back and posting photo's?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2015, 11:19 AM

Thanked 23,618 Times in 1,097 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captbobwi123 View Post
Let me briefly echo some of what's already been said. It's a trust thing. My wife would never consent to having photo's posted. She worked for a government agency and would suffer huge embarrassment if the photo's ever became known. Once the photo's are out there, they're there forever. Behind closed doors she was an outstanding lover willing to try just about anything. Why would I mess that up by going behind her back and posting photo's?
For my side I totally agree with you. I think in your case you should not post
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2015, 10:48 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Both

We do both here, post stories, as well as posting pictures. While my wife was originally ok with the posting of photos, she changed her tune a bit with regards to her face. Most of the photos we post now either have no face, or her face is either covered or somehow situated where it might be entirely clear, even on the "full frontal" face shots. But, a few of our original posts showed her face.

We love posting stories from our past as well. It's great to be able to re-live those experiences, and sometimes it leads to creating new experiences.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:51 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Steering off course a bit...........

Steering off course a bit:
For those who posts wife's or GF's nude photos WITH face, and WITH the wife's consent or blessing:
Can you offer the woman's logic, mind-set, or reasoning that allows them to be comfortable with being seen nude in front of the world, particularly friends, family, co workers, etc?

That is, other than the obvious, which is that none of us should be so inhibited.

Can is simply be their exhibitionistic tendencies trump all?
Or?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2015, 09:32 AM

My wife is extremely sensitive about her body (always has been). She lost a lot of weight when she was young, so she's had stretch marks all of her life, plus her breasts are very lopsided. I had my hands in her pants a long time before she would ever let me see her breasts, and that took a lot of gentle persuasion (and tears on her part).

So, I don't want to embarrass her, and I wouldn't take a chance on a shot ever getting out. She knows I've written in this forum and been able to discuss some touchy topics I/we can't discuss 'in public', but embarrassing her would be wrong (we've been married almost 40 years, without ever having a real argument, so why push things now?).

F
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2015, 10:01 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

My wife hasn't given me the "official go ahead yet", (I posted a couple to judge feedback)she says that she feels like she's gotten "fat" over the years or that she doesn't have a nice body. I really want to post what I have (1200 pics)t show her off and prove she has a great body. She hasn't changed much since she was 18, except for bigger chest. After having a kid she thinks she isn't attractive anymore and it isn't the case!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2015, 12:45 AM

Anyone have any tips? I feel like I am not articulating why I want to in the best way. I think she's beautiful and it turns me on when I see other guys checking her out. We've done some things outdoors and she says she loves the thrill of getting caught. I'd hate to push her away from it by botching "the pitch"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2015, 07:41 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexossale View Post
Anyone have any tips? I feel like I am not articulating why I want to in the best way. I think she's beautiful and it turns me on when I see other guys checking her out. We've done some things outdoors and she says she loves the thrill of getting caught. I'd hate to push her away from it by botching "the pitch"
Does she know you are a member here?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2015, 05:17 PM

She knows I'm on a site, not particularly this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2015, 10:21 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default I"d show her...

I suggest you show her this site and show her some of the threads where husbands have posted pics of their wives, so she can see how proud the husbands are and how kind and complimentary we all are on OCC. Tell her that you're so proud of her that you want to do the same.

Show her some of the threads where we have debated the question of whether to post our wives, or perhaps faceless vs identifiable photos. There are a number of threads here that can help convince her that it might be a fun thing to do for both of you. My wife agreed because she knows how sexy I think she is and how proud I am of her. I promised that I'd post no pics of her that showed her face. After she saw some of the compliments she got, she was thrilled to do more.

One word of caution: If you decide not to bring up the subject at all or if you do and she still says "No", I would NOT do it against her wishes, even if they are unidentifiable!

Good luck to you (and us!)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016