uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2010, 10:15 PM

Default Request- Pee Sightings

Please tell your stories of when you have seen girls/women caught short without a restroom, and having to pee in public!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shell111000111 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2010, 08:31 PM

Talking

My sons used to have bonfire parties at our farm. I was excepted by all his friends, so usually went to the parties to make sure no one got to drunk to drive. After a couple of hours of partying, the beer had worked its way through, and they would start to have pissing contests off the back of the hill.
There was one girl that made it to a lot of the parties that if she got drinking heavy, would join right in with the contests ( mainly guys ). To this day I still do not know how she did it, but most nights she could easily beat all the guys. She would drop her shorts to her feet, kind of arch backward with her crotch pushed forward and up and could shoot a stream four to five foot high and about 10 foot forward. And do it time and again. Even the other girls would come over and watch and cheer when she won!!
Old 06-03-2010, 02:02 PM

My dad lives in a house that borders a large university and he parks cars on his lawn during football season for extra cash. These past few years he has been getting worse and worse with his health and it has not been possible for him to do it, so I have been going over to house on football game days and parking cars for him since he needs the cash.

His back fence and his old workshop back up to what is the large parking field owned by the university. Behind his fence, in the lot, is a large hedge about 2 feet off of his fence that runs its entire length. This hedge is pee central! Drunk as shit college girls by the dozens duck in behind this hedge to pee as they drink beer and tailgate in the main lot - before, during, and after the games. I can stand at his fence (which is not in the best of condition) and see ass and pussy all day long on game day!

I can only park about 12 to 15 cars on his lawn and property, so as soon as I fill it up (which doesn't take long), I go back and watch that fence for the rest of the day. I bet on an average game day, I see a hundred girls back there pissing. Thru the cracks, knotholes, and missing boards of the fence I can see clear views of ass and pussy all day long that is just a few inches from my face with a clear view of everything and little chance of being seen or busted - all without even leaving his backyard.

On night games, I can turn on the inside and outside lights of his workshop and still have a great view. I have even gone around and cut the hedge back off of his fence a bit and cleaned up the area to make it more inviting.

Depending on how they squat (some go very low to the ground, some keep up their ass up higher, some spread wide and try to pee straight down) I can see straight into their asshole sometimes or straight up into their pussy, and they have no clue! To them, it offers privacy from the parking lot and that is all they are concerned about.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:53 AM

Thanked 1,228 Times in 228 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to vpw

I am what you can describe a veteran pee watcher, have been watching women peeing since childhood when I first saw a full grown adult women peeing in a bush at a picnic spot. Over the years I have had many sightings around the world and in US where I currently live. Most have been in situations where I know there would be guaranteed sightings, bar and club parking lots during closing time or when there is a huge line. NYC is a pretty good spot to catch girls peeing, most establishment don't allow non patrons the use of toilet and there is also severe shortage of public toilets in NYC. Most women are aware of that and usually would chose an alleyway or back of a building or go into open parking lots. During summer time with weekends having huge traffic snarls, its a common occurrence to see women peeing by the side of their cards or behind, also laybys with no facilities or locked up ones are prime spots for catching women peeing right on the lots.

In big events the parking lot is a place for casual pee, this is quite common during holiday season and also at the parking lots of stadiums and outdoor events. Most women would be peeing behind or by the side of cars. Concerts also have lot parties where people park their cars and do barbecue and plenty of beer and other alcohol flows freely. Usually women would be going in between cars after a while. When buses loaded with college students pull over, this is the best time to watch, most have tanked up on beer and need immediate relief, others are not bothered to go the distance and find toilets, most would squat right by the bus, this repeats when the event is over and they are heading back.

Some really close and open peeing I came across was last winter at a skiing venue in upstate NY. It had snowed heavily and it took hours to reach the parking lot, as I was getting off my vehicle I saw two large buses pull over the lot, the whole area was covered with heavy snow. I saw men and women getting off the bus, few of the men just walked to the back of the bus and started peeing right on the lot. This was daytime and there was a huge crowd of cars in the lot and there was no cover there. A group of girls got down the bus, they looked like college going age and few of them looked a bit older. Some of them started to get their skiing gears ready, I didn't give much eye to it when I suddenly saw one of the girls while talking to a group of girls and few guys just back off a bit and start to unbutton her pants, I quickly started walking toward the buses, by the time I reached there this girl was making a thick yellow stream of pee and I and everyone else in the lot could see her nice shapely ass and hairy pussy clearly, as she was peeing, few of her other friends joined in and squatted right beside the bus, being winters I noticed most of them sported full or slightly trimmed bushes which was truly a treat to watch.

Peeing attitudes have gone big change with women now, earlier they would try and be discreet and only yield when there was no choice left, now women are toe to toe with the menfolk and don't hesitate to pee openly, sometimes in company of other men, this I have noticed while traveling in buses with my college, most girls would be quite comfortable peeing alongside us men.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:32 PM

Thanked 8,936 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmandu View Post
My dad lives in a house that borders a large university and he parks cars on his lawn during football season for extra cash. These past few years he has been getting worse and worse with his health and it has not been possible for him to do it, so I have been going over to house on football game days and parking cars for him since he needs the cash.

His back fence and his old workshop back up to what is the large parking field owned by the university. Behind his fence, in the lot, is a large hedge about 2 feet off of his fence that runs its entire length. This hedge is pee central! Drunk as shit college girls by the dozens duck in behind this hedge to pee as they drink beer and tailgate in the main lot - before, during, and after the games. I can stand at his fence (which is not in the best of condition) and see ass and pussy all day long on game day!

I can only park about 12 to 15 cars on his lawn and property, so as soon as I fill it up (which doesn't take long), I go back and watch that fence for the rest of the day. I bet on an average game day, I see a hundred girls back there pissing. Thru the cracks, knotholes, and missing boards of the fence I can see clear views of ass and pussy all day long that is just a few inches from my face with a clear view of everything and little chance of being seen or busted - all without even leaving his backyard.

On night games, I can turn on the inside and outside lights of his workshop and still have a great view. I have even gone around and cut the hedge back off of his fence a bit and cleaned up the area to make it more inviting.

Depending on how they squat (some go very low to the ground, some keep up their ass up higher, some spread wide and try to pee straight down) I can see straight into their asshole sometimes or straight up into their pussy, and they have no clue! To them, it offers privacy from the parking lot and that is all they are concerned about.
that's a tough photography situation but a decent camera and some practice when no one's around would produce epic pictures...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 09:30 AM

Thanked 1,719 Times in 61 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmandu View Post

Would it be possible for you to take photos next time? That would be so awesome!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noname22 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2010, 06:47 PM

This same university football stadium hosts a lot of music concerts for major acts. A few summers ago The Dave Matthews Band was headlining an all day music festival. After parking cars onto my dad's property in the morning, I walked through the parking lots a few times and spotted some really hot chicks partying out there. One in particular caught my eye wearing a lime-green bikini. She had long jet black hair and very pale skin, but had a rockin' body and a really sexy look to her. She looked kind of like Sasha Grey. She was dancing in the back of a pickup truck with some other girls and I could tell she was really stoned, and they were attracting a lot of attention from other tailgaters.

A few hours later, I was was drinking a cold beer and looking out the window of my dad's workshop that looks out over the lot and I saw her coming my way with a beer and a cigarette in her hand, walking toward the hedge behind our fence, and I knew she was coming to pee. I went out to the backyard to see if I could see her through the fence. Sure enough, she parked in front of a really good spot where there is a fence slat missing and she took a really long pee. Her stream flowed forever, and she had to shift around a bit to keep the puddle from getting on her feet. She had the longest pussy lips I have ever seen. They dangled down really low, and she had some nice trimmed black fur above them. I was really staring at them when she put her head down between her knees and looked back and saw me looking! I saw her head move and looked down to see her eye-to-eye. I thought, "oh shit, I'm busted!" but without flinching she said, "yeah right, you like that, white boy?" (I don't know why she was using the term 'white boy' as we were both white - but whatever). I just played it cool and said "yeah, that is some bomb pussy" and she started backing up to the fence and put her ass right onto the fence so her puss (and asshole) was right on top of the opening created by missing slat! She said it again, "you like that look of that, white boy?" I said "you know it baby, I wanna touch it." She was still staring at me through her knees and said, "go ahead and touch it, boy." So I stuck my index finger through the opening and raked it back and forth across her lips. She was not bothered at all by it, and she even started kind of moving her ass up and down a bit. Then I put my first two fingers through the opening in pinched her lips in a scissor type motion. I grabbed them pretty tight and pulled them down as she pulled her ass up to really tighten them and show their length. They were so sexy. She said, "you like that pussy, don't you?" and I said "I love it!" I let go and I said "come around the fence and play with me." I wanted to get her into the workshop and fuck her like monkey. But she said, "Not today, boy. That's all you gonna get today." She stood up, pulled her bikini bottoms up, and walked away as if nothing had happened. Wow! I went back to the window and watched her walk off, and she never even turned around. She was so sexy!!! If I hadn't asked her to come back behind the fence, she might have let me play some more, but oh well.

I have a few more stories like this that have happened over the years, but I am new here and do not want to wear out my welcome.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:07 AM

You are more than welcome capmandu, post away
The Following User Says Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesney78 View Post
You are more than welcome capmandu, post away
I will say that most of the girls in my area shave their pussies. I can't believe it, but 9 out 10 pussies I see in this area are shaved clean. I prefer a little grass on the field! One day though, there was a big football game at our stadium, and I filled my dad's yard pretty fast with cars. I went out back to clean up some stuff I was working on in his shop, and I wanted to keep my eyes out for girls coming over to pee by our fence. The game started at 7 or 7:30 pm but the crowd showed up early and by 3 pm the girls were full of beer and starting to pee.

Around 3:00 saw a really good looking blonde coming toward our fence with a friend. The girls almost always travel in groups of at least 2 when they want to pee. I guess it is safety in numbers. Well this blonde girl came behind the hedges and right up to the fence. Most girls face away from the fence and toward the hedges to pee. I guess so they can see other people walking up by looking through gaps in the branches and out toward the parking lot. This girl for some reason faced toward the fence and was wearing a mini skirt. She just pulled her panties off while still standing, and held them in her hand, and then squatted down and lifted her skirt to pee. This gave me a great view of bush and damn if she didn't have the hairiest fucking pussy I have ever seen in my life! She had a huge golden blonde bush that was motherfuckin hairy! She had really pretty blonde pubes that were not very curly. They were kind of long and whispy and fucking sexy! She took the longest piss - at least a minute and a half. So long her finished and stood up and said "damn girl!" and they started laughing. Then her friend asks, "does Matt like you hairy like that?" and the blonde says "yeah, he does, he doesn't want me to shave it" to which her friend replies "lucky you. I spend a fortune on waxing". Then the blonde put her panties back on and they walked away. The same 2 girls came back with another friend about 2 or 3 hours for another pee and I got to see it again, but she went to a different place and I had an ass view this time, but I could still see her hair hanging down and she was hairy right up to her little pink asshole, which looked virgin to me - and I had a great closeup view because her asshole was right up next to my fence. I was about 6 inches away and she never even knew it! It was so sexy!
Old 07-24-2010, 09:18 AM

Thanked 14,268 Times in 493 Posts

love these stories dude awsomeness really
seriously need some pics or vids cause i cant get it off my mind i just wanna come spend an afternoon at ya dads fence :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to orkboy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample