Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-05-2015, 01:19 AM

Default Who's seen your pics that shouldn't have??

On your phone or computer, or some printed pics buried in a drawer. Tell us who and what. Post the pic if you can.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to runningbull08 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2015, 09:16 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

I had some nude pictures of my wife in my car. When the car had a check up, the repair men saw them.
I know this because the stacl was upside down after I got the car back.
I loved it that they saw the pics!
Old 06-06-2015, 02:40 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

We try to be carefull around our grown kids and certain friends. But our house was ransacked several years ago by our youngest sons friends. They are all adults but to us they are kids. A lot of photos and DVD discs with most pictures are gone. That's why we don't have as many now to put on here.
Also when I was in hospital my new digital camera was on the seat. After my truck was parked by valet the camera disappeared.
Other than that we try to let others "accidentally" see my wife's pictures.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningbull08 View Post
On your phone or computer, or some printed pics buried in a drawer. Tell us who and what. Post the pic if you can.
Since you started this thread or must have a reason to wonder, tell us who and what saw your private photos. We want the facts. No bull!

Over many years we've made games of letting others see my wife's photos. But those were on purpose. We all have secrets and people we don't want to know about them. Groups like this really put our secrets in public. Nothing is private with internet.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked.guy74 View Post
Maybe you guys can help me. If I put my wife's pictures in a social group, can I take them down whenever I want?
Check first. I believe most places you have a delete function.
Sadly too many people copy pictures for their own use. I'm not sure if when you delete their copy also deletes. I do know on many forums I change the picture code and it ends up getting deleted.
I've found my wife's pictures on obscure motorcycle groups I never even heard about. In fact using GOOGLE most anything can be found and i'm not good about finding things.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2015, 10:40 PM

Thanked 28,089 Times in 1,042 Posts

If you post it online, other people can always save copies.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:35 PM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts
Default Phone pics

Before we were married the wife and I used to have a long distance relationship. We would meet up on weekends once in a while. Before we would meet up I would send naughty pics to her, with dirty messages to spice things up a bit. This happened a few times, mostly the pics were of my hard on, sometimes wanking. Recently she confessed that when she was at an Ann Summers party with friends the conversation got on to sexting. She said that her boyfriend had sent some cock pics and because she had been drinking thought it would be funny to hand her phone out to her friends and her mum. At the time I hadn't met any of her friends or her mum. It turns out they had all seen my cock before they met me.
Old 06-28-2015, 03:00 PM

Thanked 4,902 Times in 277 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneme123 View Post
Before we were married the wife and I used to have a long distance relationship. We would meet up on weekends once in a while. Before we would meet up I would send naughty pics to her, with dirty messages to spice things up a bit. This happened a few times, mostly the pics were of my hard on, sometimes wanking. Recently she confessed that when she was at an Ann Summers party with friends the conversation got on to sexting. She said that her boyfriend had sent some cock pics and because she had been drinking thought it would be funny to hand her phone out to her friends and her mum. At the time I hadn't met any of her friends or her mum. It turns out they had all seen my cock before they met me.
I think we need to hear more about this. When did you find out that he friends had seen your cock? And we definitely need to hear more about her mom.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to buddy09 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2015, 05:38 PM

Thanked 23,566 Times in 1,097 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneme123 View Post
Actually I may think that situation would be more awkward for her than you since basically she was telling her friends and her mom "look that hard cock fucks my pussy"
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2015, 05:40 PM

Stoneme apparently it didn't hurt your relationship with her friends and family. Could be reason for investigation.
With me, some of my wife's family saw my cock and I saw her mommy topless and nude while dating.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Tags
exposed, wife pictures

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s