photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-30-2017, 03:30 PM

Default Punishing a naughty husband

I had suspected my hubby had been a naughty boy. We had been swinging for years and had a lot of fun. A lot of filthy dirty fun.
But we had one golden rule, we only played together. But I had seen his most recent visa bill and there was a charge for a hotel in Shawhead,several miles from home,that we hadn't used,and also a charge for Ann Summers. And Mork ( not real name obviously ) hadn't bought me sexy underwear in years.
So he must have had a meet without me. I wasn't at all upset, I mean I had looked at him fuck many women over the years, but he should have asked. Was it Marge I wondered, or Becks maybe. Either way he needed to be punished.
So I hatched a plan. I told him I had been talking to friends on our favourite swingers site who wanted to meet in Galloway Forest Park, and that she was into light bondage. I told him that she wanted to tie him to a tree, while she and I would play. He was well up for it.
So on a Saturday night, just as it was getting dark, we made our way to a secluded wooded area in the park. I told him that Tori would be there in 15 minutes but we had to prepare, as per her instructions.
So he allowed me to tie him to a tree,just his hands,then his feet. I put a scarf around his eyes,and he asked how was he supposed to see the fun. I told him not to worry,he would see everything.Soon after we heard a car pull in nearby. When he heard the voices and giggling of more than one woman,he asked how many was there. I didnt answer.
I had a short Summer dress on and I removed my knickers and shoved them under his nose.He knew the smell and inhaled deeply and he told me he was rock hard. I shoved my knickers in his mouth and could not make out what he was saying,but I grabbed his bulge and knew he was liking it.
Just then my friends from our favourite swinging site reached us, Eve and Tori were a lesbian couple I had been talking to in the forums.I say lesbian,but they were bi really.
Tori was the taller of the two, about 5 foot 6. She was a size 10, had long straight hair , lovely long legs, and small pert tits,about a 32b.
Eve was a couple of inches smaller,medium blonde hair,nice legs,and great tits, 36d I reckoned.Both wore very low tops,short leather skirts,and high heels.Tori looked about 32,and Eve was a bout 10 years younger.
"What have we go here," asked Tori, walking right up to Mork. "Looks like a naughty boy," replied Eve,who walked up behind her lover,wrapping her hands around her,her hand sliding in her partners top,grabbing her bra-less breast."and naughty boys need to be punished.
Tori pulled Morks blindfold up,just enough to let him see what was going on.So Morks view was a sexy lady lady being fondled by an even cuter one behind.His greedy eyes lit up.Then Tori reached down and grabbed Morks balls through his trousers,and maybe a little hard by the grunt Mork let out.
Then Eve swapped places and was in front of him.She was sucking a black rubber dildo like a lollipop.It was very wide at the bottom,and I recognized it as a butt plug.
Tori called me over and grabbed my head and started kissing me passionately. She told me she wanted me, and her hand slipped under my dress,quickly finding my wet pussy.I grabbed her ass which was small but sexy.I pulled her to me as she played with me.She then went behind me,both of us facing Mork and Eve. Eve had released Morks big cock from his trousers and was teasing him.She ran her long nails up the shaft.He gasped when her painted black fingernail got to the top.Meanwhile Tori was now massaging my very large tits with one hand and also still rubbing my clitoris.I was moaning loudly.
Then Eve moved blocking Morks view. She grabbed his hard cock and pulled quickly, up and down,up and down,and twisting slightly. Mork was loving this,but was crazy to see what Tori and I was doing. Eve leaned forward and licked his face."Is daddy missing the show", she asked in a sexy sultry voice.
Morks reply was too muffled too understand, but I think its fair to say he wanted to see. I cried out as I came,and Eve slowed down her pleasuring of my husband.
Tori walked over to Eve and started slowly unbuttoning her top. Just as the last button was opened ,she went to pull the top open,Eve pulled Morks blindfold over his eyes. Mork cried nooooo. It was muffled,but obvious.
Then he felt his trousers being pulled down.He heard whispering, and the sounds of kissing,and moans of pleasure. Then many hands were on him.On his face,on his ass, and on his cock. He felt his cock disappear into a wonderful wet mouth ,and a tongue playfully flick the head.
Somebody's wet finger passed over his anus,and he gasped.The head on his cock bobbed up and down. I knew he was loving it.Then the wet finger found his anus,and rubbed it in a circular motion.Still his cock was sucked.
Then the finger entered him,slowly but surely.The head stopped sucking. He grunted something.The finger started thrusting in and out,in and out.Like I had done before. But this wasn't my finger,not that he knew.
Then after a few minutes it came out,and something cold and wet touched him there.He gasped again and grunted loudly.Something like no,no way,no, but we couldn't be sure.
Then the something,which was black and made of rubber,pushed a little in.He clenched his ass cheeks in protest,but slowly over a few minutes it went in. And it went in deep.
Tori was having fun with him.. At least then Eve finished his b.j. She didn't let him finish in her mouth though,as I would have.When she sensed him tense she took him in her hand and with a few quick movements of her hand,he shot a load further than he had in 20 years.And he came buckets.
Eve pulled his blindfold off but still left him tied up,and his shrinking cock hanging down. We chatted for a couple of minutes, and kissed each other goodbye. Kissed passionately. I hoped to see this pair again.Maybe with Mork,and maybe not.
They walked the short distance to their B.M.W. jeep.Black of course,and drove off.
I walked over to my husband and pulled my knickers out of his mouth.
"bloody hell luv", he said, that was absolutely amazing. "And I'm gonna thank you with a special birthday present."
I had forgot my birthday was coming up in a few weeks but asked him what ,and he told me he had booked a nice hotel away for a dirty weekend.I asked him where and he told me Shawhead. I was on my knees untieing his feet and he told me he even went into Ann Summers which he would have hated doing,and bought me a new vibrator.He must have been mortified. His limp cock was dangling in front of me.I put it in my mouth and started sucking to say sorry.Not that he minded. As he got immediately hard again my hands went to his ass cheeks.And I felt something there that shouldn't be.The girls had either forgotten it,or had left us a memento.
A black rubber memento.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:

Tags
anal, blowjob, bondage, lesbian

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01