Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2021, 10:09 PM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts
Default Agreed

This is very true. Every experience I have had being around a girlfriend going topless, there was always another female friend of hers that encouraged her or the others.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2021, 01:57 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
This is very true. Every experience I have had being around a girlfriend going topless, there was always another female friend of hers that encouraged her or the others.
It's also true in the nudist world. Women watch other women; and if another woman shows a level of confidence they don't have, they'll often feel challenged to compete with them through "passive peer-pressure."

The first time I took my wife to a nudist resort, she was determined to stay covered; with topless being an option - but as far as she was willing to go. When we ventured in the pool area (she was wrapped in a towel), she saw one woman tanning spread-eagled and a few others just walking around naked and confident. One of the women then said a few greeting words to my wife, who then instantly tossed away her towel, standing completely naked in front of her before responding. My wife hadn't planned on being naked in front of other people at all; but she wasn't about to let other women "show her up" and be shy around them.

I've seen it happen a lot at nude beaches too. One woman will often have previous experience with nudism, challenge her friends to get naked; who will often "comply" in order to not appear "chicken-s%$t."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2021, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 90 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
It's also true in the nudist world. Women watch other women; and if another woman shows a level of confidence they don't have, they'll often feel challenged to compete with them through "passive peer-pressure."

The first time I took my wife to a nudist resort, she was determined to stay covered; with topless being an option - but as far as she was willing to go. When we ventured in the pool area (she was wrapped in a towel), she saw one woman tanning spread-eagled and a few others just walking around naked and confident. One of the women then said a few greeting words to my wife, who then instantly tossed away her towel, standing completely naked in front of her before responding. My wife hadn't planned on being naked in front of other people at all; but she wasn't about to let other women "show her up" and be shy around them.

I've seen it happen a lot at nude beaches too. One woman will often have previous experience with nudism, challenge her friends to get naked; who will often "comply" in order to not appear "chicken-s%$t."
Same here........went to a nude beach, my wife said she "might" take her top off, but no more.
After setting up our sun shade and chairs I went down to the water to cool off.
We weren't there more than 5 minutes and I turn around and see my wife walking around completely naked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bushman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2021, 09:01 AM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

My wife and her female relatives are about to embark on their annual vacation adventure. There is a topless beach this time. Some of the women are excited to go, and my wife is freaking out because she doesn't want to go topless in front of anyone, yet she knows she will cave in to pressure from them if/when it comes up, as my wife hates being the only one in a group to not do something. She has caved in to this pressure several times before in her younger years.

Last night she told me that she will hold her ground and not go topless, saying that her sister would never do it, so she won't be the only one not topless. Then I reminded her of how competitive her sister gets, and that her prude-as-a-nun sister most certainly will go topless if other women do, leaving my wife the only one not topless anyway, which would lead my wife to going topless to fit in with the crowd of women after all.

The look on my wife's face when she realized that I am right was...amazing. Her sunken look and shoulders once she realized that she might end up topless was precious. I told her to tell me all about it after it happens.

Oh, and there is one male relative going among the group of women. Lucky guy!

I will have to let you know in a week or two if this topless holiday adventure panned out or not.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2021, 05:03 PM

Default Herd instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife and her female relatives are about to embark on their annual vacation adventure. There is a topless beach this time. Some of the women are excited to go, and my wife is freaking out because she doesn't want to go topless in front of anyone, yet she knows she will cave in to pressure from them if/when it comes up, as my wife hates being the only one in a group to not do something. She has caved in to this pressure several times before in her younger years.

Last night she told me that she will hold her ground and not go topless, saying that her sister would never do it, so she won't be the only one not topless. Then I reminded her of how competitive her sister gets, and that her prude-as-a-nun sister most certainly will go topless if other women do, leaving my wife the only one not topless anyway, which would lead my wife to going topless to fit in with the crowd of women after all.

The look on my wife's face when she realized that I am right was...amazing. Her sunken look and shoulders once she realized that she might end up topless was precious. I told her to tell me all about it after it happens.
It's safe to say that if 95% of women on a beach are wearing tops, it is a brave woman who takes her top off. OTOH if 95% of women on a beach are topfree, it is a brave woman who keeps hers on. The question is how do women behave when it is 45%/55% either way? My guess is they stay with their preference.

It is noticable that, post pandemic, more women are throwing caution to the wind and taking their tops off regardless of camera phones. I guess if a lady is proud of her bust why should she care if it appears on the internet?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2021, 05:29 PM

Thanked 1,064 Times in 94 Posts
Default tops...and bottoms

My fiancee and I went to Little Beach in Maui. When we got there, there were a lot of topless women, but pretty much no one was fully nude. My fiancee is hardly a showoff, but she does love the fact that when you're at a nude beach, you don't have any of the issues caused by textiles. I got fully nude, but as she was stripping down, she hesitated, then turned to me and asked, "Do you mind if I take my bottoms off, too?"

"Mind? You do know me well enough by now to know that I prefer it," was my response.

In no time flat, she was naked as a jaybird. And within about fifteen minutes, so were several other women. It just goes to show you, the whole "when in Rome" thing is many, if not most women's rule of thumb.

We did have one moment in the water where we were hanging out with another couple -- the guy was fully nude, but the woman kept her bikini on (she was a bit on the chubby side, and probably felt self-conscious...although when you're already down to a bikini, come on, already...). It was fun to watch my fully nude fiancee frolicking around, talking to both of them, while his girl was too shy to comply.

My fiancee also got out before I did and sauntered right by two young guys in bathing suits who were walking--and gawking--by. Gave them a big smile. Good thing I was still mostly covered by the water as she did, because I was at full-mast!
Old 11-19-2021, 06:49 AM

Thanked 2,040 Times in 238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeShows View Post
I recall the first time my wife went topless on the beach, she knew i would love to see her like that so without any mention that she was going to do it she just removed her top and laid back on the sunbed for all to see, i watched as several guys walked by and admire her breasts before i realised that one guy walked by three times, each time making sure he had a good slow look at her as he walked slowly past, she was oblivious to this as she was laying with her eyes closed but she was aware of what happened next

a young Spanish guy who was a small group close to us walked over and asked if i had a light, he seemed to want to take his time in asking and all the while he was looking at my wife's breasts as she lay there and he had a very long and close up look before he went back to his friends

she knew he had been standing right next to her and when we have spoken of it since then she seems to think he was waiting for an invite to touch her so i asked if she would have minded if we had both touched her breasts and she said no so i pushed my luck and asked if she would have let us both cum on her breasts and again she said we could have done so, i only wish i had known this at the time and had the nerve to say he could touch her

i think i we missed a golden opportunity to share her in a small way, she would not have let him do anything more than touch her breasts and cum on them but i do now regret not reading the situation better
The very exciting situation was next time you can finish
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2021, 10:39 AM

Thanked 2,600 Times in 131 Posts

Probably my best topless on holiday memories are with my ex wife.

We are from England and when going out and first married we managed to go abroad to European resorts about 4 times a year
We enjoyed a good varied sex life and often would share fantasies about what would get us even more horny. Quite often Amy would have a recurring theme about her fucking with a younger boy while I watched. She knew I quite enjoyed the idea

Well on the first day of this holiday we had two sunbeds in an area surrounded by a semi circle of low hedges near the pool. There was room for four beds.
Enjoying the warmth and already (fake) tanned Amy looked so good and I started to encourage her to take her bikini top off but also joked about all the cute teen boys walking around from pool to bar nearby and that they would likely see her boobs. She agreed and was lying on her back when unexpectedly another Brit couple came and asked if the other sun beds were free.
We were about 22 and 24 and the new couple we found out later were gf and bf, 19 and 21.
The lad, Josh, took the bed next to Amy and his gf Josie on the outside near the hedging.I noticed that Amy had registered the newcomers but hadn’t attempted to cover up. This encouraged me and my imagination I did cast a few looks across and occasionally saw that Josh had glanced at Amy's bare boobs and body and indeed Amy was moving around on the bed and at one point was on her side reading a book facing Josh’s sun bed. She was definitely getting confident.

Anyway, long story short……. Just before lunch time, she got up and came over to me with a suggestion to go back to our bedroom. We asked if josh and Josie could look after our belongings and we would be back after having something to eat.
Amy was giggling and rushed me up to our room…once inside she stripped my shorts down, started to suck me and then lay back and helped me inside her now soaking pussy . We had the most amazing sex as she admitted she had seen Josh getting erect as he had been looking at her body and that really turned her on. She talked in detail about how she looked through half closed eyelids at his cock gradually getting harder under his shorts, wondering what it looked like in the flesh and how it felt. The situation certainly got her rampant and she orgasmed almost as soon as I went in.

More was to happen later in the holiday, but those are maybe for other threads, but for now, her being topless and aware of a good looking lad getting excited over what he saw certainly proved the value of girls going topless…well for me definitely

(I have added a photo of Amy to show the sort of view Josh had)
Attached Thumbnails
ppp3a.jpg  
Old 12-07-2022, 01:12 PM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmsMan View Post
It's safe to say that if 95% of women on a beach are wearing tops, it is a brave woman who takes her top off. OTOH if 95% of women on a beach are topfree, it is a brave woman who keeps hers on. The question is how do women behave when it is 45%/55% either way? My guess is they stay with their preference.

It is noticable that, post pandemic, more women are throwing caution to the wind and taking their tops off regardless of camera phones. I guess if a lady is proud of her bust why should she care if it appears on the internet?
I haven't found that. Since the pandemic I've noticed fewer topless women on the beach, as I've posted elsewhere.

Love to find those beaches where 95%, or even 55%, of women sunbathing with norks out; like the old days. Desperate for my wife to feel out of place if she kept her boobs hidden away, which she wouldn't if she felt in the minority. Others should be able to enjoy looking at them
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2022, 01:23 PM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiwerker View Post
Probably my best topless on holiday memories are with my ex wife.
Great story. Did Josh's gf get them out too?

Last edited by Turtle; 12-07-2022 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following User Says Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, pool, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s