Default some more again

three more pictures from the forest
Attached Thumbnails
aa11.jpg   aa12.jpg  

aa13.jpg  
Old 03-07-2018, 06:27 PM

Thanked 7,368 Times in 396 Posts
Thumbs up "Woodsies" as I call them

Some still frames from a video we made in the woods near our house a few years ago.
Attached Thumbnails
woods_E (Small).jpg   woods_E.jpg  

woods_N.jpg   woods_O.jpg  

woods_Q (Small).jpg   woods_Q.jpg  

Old 03-09-2018, 02:13 PM

Thanked 34,696 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonzoletti Lobenstein View Post
three more pictures from the forest
You both seem to love the outdoors!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 01:48 AM

Thanked 2,825 Times in 77 Posts

some from me
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0054.JPG   DSCF0064.JPG  

DSCF0069.JPG   DSCF0080.JPG  

DSCF0082.JPG   DSCF0086.JPG  

DSCF0083.JPG   DSCF0089.JPG  

DSCF0090.JPG   DSCF0091.JPG  

Old 10-03-2020, 04:02 PM

Thanked 6,021 Times in 195 Posts
Default 8 more pics

Hello, here are some more new pics...
Attached Thumbnails
Sex auf dem Feld 1.jpg   Sex auf dem Feld 2a.jpg  

Sex auf dem Feld 1a.jpg   Sex auf dem Feld 2.jpg  

Sex auf dem Feld 3.jpg   Sex auf dem Feld 4.jpg  

Sex auf dem Feld 5.jpg   Sex auf dem Feld 6.jpg  

Old 02-28-2021, 10:47 AM

Default 4 more

nice weather outside in february...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6438 (2).JPG   IMG_6437 (2).JPG  

IMG_6436 (2).JPG   IMG_6429 (2).JPG  

Old 03-01-2021, 07:59 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Memories

When my wife and I were active nudists in our 20’s and 30’s in the 1970’s and 19&0’s, my wife would get in a mood and have to be fucked. Sometimes it would be because of someone she saw. One club had a handsome young lifeguard who kept his swimsuit on. All clubs had non-nudist hired help of some sort.
She asked him to come to us on his next break. He did and we walked him into the woods near the pool. She told him that we needed to fuck but she was scared to because there were so many children at the club that day, especially near the pool. He told us some women took him aside and asked to have sex with him but his boss at the club told he should never do that.
I gave him ten dollars to keep a watch to make sure no kids were watching us and my wife laid in some grass, spread herself open and told me my services were needed. The boy took a long look as I dropped to the ground. I spread her precious pinkness open even more and asked him if had ever seen anything better. He said no as I started licking. We rolled into a 69 then into doggy style. He kept looking around but would look at us too.
I told him that my wife yells when she gets really excited sometimes and as I was pounding her pussy from behind she started to whimper and a spoke a few “oh God’s”. One was louder as we neared our peak and he ran toward the pool . I looked and there a half dozen nude young people walking into the woods for some reason- I doubted they had heard us.
He stood between us and the youngsters but they could see around him as he was asking them to leave for a while. I pulled out and squirted a load on her back then she rolled over and started sucking enthusiastically. Then she collapsed like she was exhausted and spread her legs lewdly letting some of my pearl white cum drool out. I yelled the boy that we were done and he could let anyone by now.
He came back to us and asked if we were ok and taking a long look at my wife’s wide open and firey red pussy. A couple of others went by close enough to get a good luck too. We did variations of this at 3 nudist clubs and at one nude beach.
We lived in a neighborhood for a couple of years before we had our kids. We always loved outdoor sex and one early dusk I saw our closest next door neighbor if he would keep his kids indoors for a half hour and keep a watch to be sure no one came into our backyard. My wife was doing the same with the much older neighbors on the other side.
I came out wearing only a towel minutes later and didn’t see any kids around. A car driving by could see but only if they tried. My wife came out in a sheer white nightie that hid nothing, dropped it and was in my favorite black garter belt and stockings. I looked at one neighbor’s screened in porch and saw he and his wife there. She could see my rising cock easily. On the other side, the old man was sitting on his back steps smoking.
It was slowly getting darker. We fell onto a beach towel in a 69. I heard the old man yell “y ‘all get of here! We don’t want you here tonight” I looked with my face wet from my wife’s juices and saw he was standing near our fence. I asked if we should go inside and while staring at my wife’s fully exposed pinkness said “naw. You two just enjoy yourselves as long as you want”.
We did this several times and only got caught once when the neighbor forgot and let one or two of his 5 children out into their backyard. We don’t think they saw us
We sold the home when I changed jobs and warned both neighbors we were going to play around that last night before moving. The neighbor with kids told me had some guys coming over to play cards and smoke and asked if I would be upset if they came out on the porch and watched. I said it’s fine with me and my wife would love it—- the more the merrier, I might even give you a special show and fuck her in her ass. He said bullshit. She would never let me.
Early that dusk my wife wearing only her stockings was talking to the old man at his fence then went over to the opposite side and spoke to that neighbor and his 5 buddies . They enjoyed seeing her nakedness and she enjoyed them staring. She laid on her back and let them see all she had, even demonstrating her well greased anus.
We began with her sucking me on our back streps, then we fucked face to face until she began moaning. Then I pulled her up into doggy style, rolled on a ribbed condom, and told her to brace herself. She put her head on her crossed arms and kept her ass high in the air. Soon she was chanting “fuck my ass! Oh God fuck my ass harder! “ The slap of my loins into her naked ass sounded like the crack of a whip. Soon I realized more people were around us including in our alley. We didn’t stop although I did tell her we had a big audience looking at her naked body getting slammed in her butthole . I kept fucking. I asked her as I got near if after I flooded her with my come, would she like to pull a train. There were at least 20 men watching and all were hard looking at her nakedness in action.
She shuttered then tightened her asshole and yelled “FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN IN MY ASS!!!”. I lasted a bit longer before letting her shit feel my rough rubber get filled up. She slid forward but I stayed in her ass for a short while making sure to pump in every drop.
I stood and asked if we had any strong men who could carry her indoors and put her to bed? “Be careful. If there a cock near her face she will automatically suck it and she may never open her eyes and demand to be fucked in both holes”. Three men I didn’t know picked her up—-she had an arm over the two men on either side and the third guy had his hand up between her legs from behind , buried deep in her pussy and ass.
I asked if a any kind lady would come forward and remove my condom and clean my shrinking cock. I sat in an outdoor chair in the darkness and two ladies treated me like a king, treating my cock and balls with loving care.
As I began to recover, one took me into her mouth while her friend had one hand rolling my balls and her other hand pumping in and out of the sucking girl’s pussy. As I came again—it took a while—I asked her if her husband would be angry if he saw us. She said “I doubt it. He is fucking your wife in her pussy and ass right now and he has friends waiting to be next. By the way, do you want my sister to tongue your ass and suck you some more?”
I went inside and our bedroom had men inside so I went to my recliner and fell asleep. We moved out the next day.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2022, 05:42 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womanw View Post
Great fuck
Thanks, so many years ago and still people that enjoy seeing us fuck! Very nice indeed
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 04:32 PM

Default some more pics

let me bring you pics from the wood
Attached Thumbnails
im wald.jpg   sex waldweg9.jpg  

bei gröbern4.jpg   feld1.jpg  

feld2.jpg   feld3.jpg  

feldweg3.jpg   großbeuthen5bb.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lonzoletti Lobenstein For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2023, 05:29 PM

Thanked 298,271 Times in 7,286 Posts
Default Outdoor sex fun part 1

A group of men and women have a great time out in the forest!
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeffrey_2018 For This Useful Post:

Tags
forest, hardcore, outdoor, sex in public, sex in the forest

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s