Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
Thanks for the awesome story! Do you want to elaborate a bit more on your sister's excellent body though?
I would, but I don't think she'd appreciate having her photos posted here...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spoogra For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 08:25 AM

Saw my sister ans mom naked quite a few times.

My wife and i have let my daughter catch us having one of our swinger a few times.

One time my mom and sister was visiting us in germany when my wife and i threw another party with them upstairs sleeping. Needless to say they came down to investigate the noise.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fuunu2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 02:29 PM

Default Sister in law

I have had a bunch of fun encounters with my sister in law over the years.

We have been playfully flirting simce as long as i've been with my wife. She's about 3 years younger the us, a few inces taller then my wife and when we first met she was alot heaveir. Early on there was alot of playful flirting that eveny gf saw and didnt care. When she turned 18 she lived with us for a bit, first of many times on and off. She was super into me, me not as much, she was like a taller heavier looking version of my gf but i liked the attention.

Some tumes us 3 would watch movies together at night. I would always just wear boxers an a tshirt to bed. Several times watching tv after my wife, gf at the time, fell asleep, i would let my dick slip out through the hole in the front of the boxers. She would see and be llike, omg look, and id just playfully be like whoops and put it away. There would be times where when we were drinking and taking being flirtatious, id to it with a boner. She look down at it, sometimes say something, sometimes we'd just continue as normal with it out and about.

Farthest i got in those days was talking her in to grabbing it a few times. One time i was giving her a back massage while sitting behind her, i eventuality moved to the front and played with her nipples. After a few mins of playing with them and her moaning, i tried to put my hand downstairs but that brought everything to a stop. Also of course living together i got few good peeps of naked.

Around 22 or 23 she lost a crap ton of weight. Thinner then my wife, tight sexy stomach, legs and ass and smaller tits unfortunatly. About 3 years her about 23 she came to live with us again for a few months. She was and still is a party girl, opposite of her sister. At time she would come home drunk, ussually at 2am, get in the shower with the door a foot still open. My wife is always the first a sleep so I'd always get a good view and pull the same dick slip stuff i was before. We have always been friends and able to drink and hang out together, for whatever reason my never has given it 2 thoughts. I mean most of this dirty stuff was late and after drinking, during they day we were more like bros.

So one week during this time period my wife, gf then, is out of town. That friday I'm out drinking and its about 1am and i get a call from the sister. She was leavimg this bar where all the young kids hang out and cops came in and started checkimg id's in the parking lot. She was 23 so her id was good, but she was wasted so they wouldn't let her drive and she wanted me to brimg her home.

I pick her up and she is shit faced, make up smeared and slurring her words. She was wearkng this thin strapped tank top and no bra, it had one sorta built in and her boobs had gotten to like A cups after losing weight. So there was alot of good downblouse action going on. On the way home she asks to stop at taco bell and passes out soon after. I go ahead and still head that way. Shes passed out, head against the window and i get the dirty idea to pull her top down some and give the drive thru guy a good view. Just kinda slight nip slip.

So i order and pull up to the window. Young guy, late teens, takes my money and while giving me change he notices. After that he kept giving glances and looked like a cross between nervous and excited. They start handing me food and drinks, i need to put them some where so i nudge her to see if she wakes up and holds something. She just stirs a little then slides from against the passanger side window to head on my right shoulder, left arm on the center console and her arm is under her left boob pushing it completely out. The guy is standing in the window holding the drinks mouth open staring. I act and am kinda frustrated, i reach to set the food down in the back seat then take the drinks acting like I dont see anything. He doesnt say anything or look away, i just take my time to slowly pull away.

Hmmm... this is running long, gonna put the rest of this night in another post.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:44 PM

Default Sister in law

So we get back to the house and i practically carry he her in, not long after she goes the the bathroom and pukes. After a while she brushes her teeth, changes cloths, washes her face and comes out to eat her food. I crack open a beer and or whatever reason she is insisting on still staying up and hanging out too. We put on the tv, i'm already down to my boxers and we sit down next to eachother on the couch.

I start pulling my usual accidental dick out move, she sees and mumbles "oh **myname***, you can never keep that thing put away." I tell her when its hard its difficult to keep in, she asks why it's always hard and i tell her cause i need to cum. I know this dialog sounds stupid, but we are both drunk and she is my sil so we have never actually said anything to forward to each other before. She asks of my sister makes me cum enouhh and i tell her no. She said thats to bad, and just reaches down a starts stroking it. unfortunantly she is so drunk, it's super sloppy and she actually passes out after like 5 mins with her hand still on my dick.

Im not sure of forum rules so i am leaving some stuff out, but like an hour later im still watching tv and she wakes up. She is groggy but alot more coherent, the little nap sobered her up some. She asks what happened, i tell her the general overview of how we ended up on the couch watching tv as most of the night comes back to her. For what ever reason she is inisitent on going to get her car and bring it home. It was pretty new and she doesnt want to leave it there so she is begging me to drive her to get her car. I tell her she is too drunk still and no way. She can keep her head up and talk a little more coherently but she is obviously still really drunk.

After some childish back and for forth she says 4 words that peak my curiosity, "i will do anything". So i test the water right away and say "fine get naked for me?" She asks for how long, i say you need more time to sober up, so an hour. She trys to negetotiate to just underware, then just topless and hold my ground, all or nothing. of cousre i have no plan on bringing her, she is too drunk. up to this point, i have seen her naked before through various circumstances and she knows i have seen here some times, but she has never let me see her naked intentionally. She gives in and pulls her shirt off, then her pants. Standing in just her panties she says, "happy?" I said nope, all the way. Reluctantly she pulls them off and quickly sits on the couch. I then sit across from her instead of next to.

We just causually watch tv and talk for a while. I keep looking and trying to get her to open her legs for me. Every now and then she asks to get dressed, i reply, "not till your sober enough". After a while of her asking and things not escalating much, i decide to push my luck. I have never touched her pussy before. I tell her if she lets me touch it we can go, took some arguing but she agrees. I sit next to her and put my hand on her thigh and start kissing her. I can feel how hot her pussy is from inches away. We are now making out, so i slide my hand on top of it and kinda rub it, its soaking wet. I go to put a finger in and she stops me, "no." I beg, she still says no after some back and forth i tell her im not driving her if she doesn't, she ends up going to bed.

In the morning i drive her to get her car. She says she doesnt remember anything after getting home. I just tell her we watched tv. We have fooled around alot on several occasions since, we have done pretty much everything except have actual sex.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:09 PM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default Step sister

Sorry due to a couple hospital stays & computer crash haven't been able to get able to respond to a couple of people on here. But I'm back now & ready to bring this thread back to life again.

I was beginning to find out that my step sister had a hidden desire of exhibition & liked being looked at & admired. But she didn't want to flaunt it or get caught, because she was easy to embarrass, but after the embarrassment passed all was good. I was having all kinds of fun with this knowing how shy she was at 1st & would untie her bottoms to her bathing suit & throw it out of the swimming pool when we were in the swimming pool. I had a couple friends come over & she'd stripped for them, I had her let 1 of my friends strip her, I had her strip 1 of my friends. She use to swim naked with all of us in the pool, let us watch her take showers. We had 40 acres of property in the north & we would go for walks in the woods & when we were out of sight from everyone, she would strip & walk naked through the woods, she liked that. It was all in innocent fun, no sex just exhibition, she just enjoyed being naked around me & I didn't mind. The only time there was any sex involved was when she brought the neighbor girl with her on 1 of our excursions & I was naked & she gave me a hand job. At 1st she couldn't believe that we just got naked with no problem with each other, then seeing us both naked she got naked knowing that it wasn't going to be sexual & she relaxed. But she wanted to jerk me off cause she had never done that to a guy before & asked if I'd mind, DUH. She's married now & we don't see much of each other anymore & she still don't like to wear clothes her husband says. Kind of miss my younger days & all the fun we use to have.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:00 AM

My step sister and I were each other's first for many experiences thru the years. Our parents married when we were 14 and we lived together in a two story house. The master was downstairs with a game room upstairs along with our bedrooms which shared a bathroom. Given that much unsupervised time together things were bound to happen.

It started a few months in when she wore a see thru bikini in the hot tub....a story I shared in another thread. After that she started giving me occasional glimpses. She would leave her door from the bathroom cracked with a mirror giving me view into her room while she acted unaware. If we were upstairs alone she would wear thin t-shirts with boxers (no bra or panties), or wear just a nightie. But if we went downstairs she would put on a bra and undies.

One time I walked in and found her soaking in the bath tub with the door to my room wide open. Each time I "accidently" saw her she acted less surprised and I lingered longer before looking away..........Till the night she "accidently" dumped her iced tea all over her nightie while we were watching a movie in the gameroom. After a few seconds she says "well....it's not like you haven't seen me before" and took the soaked nightie completely off. I sat motionless as she walked down the hall and came back with a towel, still completely naked, and started drying the couch. She left again and came back the second time wearing only a short t-shirt and said I guess your gonna have to share your couch. She got on the couch with me.....but we didn't finish the movie.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:17 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneya View Post
My step sister and I were each other's first for many experiences thru the years. Our parents married when we were 14 and we lived
You can't stop there...

Last edited by Turtle; 05-01-2022 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 07:26 PM

nooo we must have more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dandyd24 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
You can't stop there...
Yes please we need MORE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovecars2014 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
You can't stop there...
well not to disappoint but we didn't have sex that night...it did begin our journey that direction though. It has been about 25 years ago so my recollection may not be exact, but that night is burned in my brain pretty well. Here is what happened.

Her: (enters the room after changing into a t-shirt that comes about mid thigh) i guess you are going to have to share your couch
Me: do you want to sit up or
Her: no, I'll just lay down with you
me: ok

....I scoot toward the back of the couch turning on my side a bit
....she lays down on her back with her head just below my chin
....we continue to watch the movie.
....it doesn't take long before she feels my exitement poking thru my boxers into her side. I don't think she realizes what it is at first.
...she reaches down to move whatever is poking her and once she grabs it she starts to realize what it is..squeezes it...hand goes flat...pats down, then back up...squeezes it again...lets go and turns toward me

Her: a little excited there?
me: absolutely. can you blame me
Her: (with a smirk) what do you mean?
me: with you prancing around here naked how could I not be.
her: im sorry...I never have been very shy...I didn't know it bothered you
me: oh it didn't bother me...as you can tell.

....it is silent and a bit akward for a few seconds

me: have you ever kissed a guy?
her: just a peck. not a french kiss
me: do you want to?
her: right now? with you?
me: ..silence..
her: maybe we should talk about it.
me: ok
her: well..i'd like to...but we can't date
me: slow down...it's just a kiss...of course we are'nt really related you know
her: yeah but it could get weird. our parents. school...
me: ok..so we keep it secret
her: what if we just...practice?
me: practice kissing? (i put my hadn on her shoulder and slide it down till its resting where her t-shirt meets her thigh)
her: yeah, kissing. for now....lets see how we feel after...(she smirks and winks)...but we don't date
me: awesome

..we started kissing and making out. it was a little akward at first since we didn't have a clue what we were doing. but clothes stayed on. I tried to feel down stairs once but she redirected my hand so I just felt her tits thru the t-shirt. After about 10 to 15 minutes I made a huge mess in my pants which she found hillarious and couldn't quit laughing. I went to clean up and that was the end of the excitement for the night.
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p