Login
or
Register

Old 09-05-2017, 12:21 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
If it involves you and another man or woman I want to know about it Mrs Grits. I like to know not only what happened but how it makes you feel. By that I mean in regards to hubby. Are you turned on playing with others knowing he likes it? Or is it more that you enjoy it and hubby's reaction is just an added bonus. Do you sometimes play just to give hubby a nice wet used treat? Do woman turn you on as much as me? And what do you enjoy about woman and having sex with them? I.e the taste the novelty, what?
Well, actually we swing, not to thrill the other, but only to enjoy ourselves individually... Again, we have been swingers since we met, and the only real thrill we both get out of knowing the other is having sex w/ another ,, is that we're glad they are enjoying and having fun in life... or even for the moment.... Hubby is not really a cuck, and he is VERY straight... we just talk it , to each other, and interact (watch) because it just is happening.. nothing complicated.

As far as women go... I was bi-sexual in college after being introduced to it... I like it, and I like beautiful womens bodys to carress and be caressed by... also the normal female bi-thing is that sometimes other women know their way around a female body pretty well... and of course the female intimacy thing is very appealing to me.... but if I had a choice of ONLY either men or women .. i'D PREFER MEN.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:49 AM

Default looksalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
I'm wondering if any or all the things both of you have done and are doing ever gets to feel like just standard regular sex since, as in a single couple event, you've done it all before and will do it all again with the same people being that you have both a closed swing group and a very limited number of Special Friends.

In other words, many of the get into swinging stories seem to develop from sex with the same partner over the years becoming predictable and mundane. Is it not the same in your case with the same group after a period of time, maybe on an broader scale?

I do appreciate all the straight clear concise answers to our questions and your stories of your adventures. To use the vernacular, how many times can you go to Disneyland and still get the same big thrill.
Very interesting point!... nothing we haven't discussed in the past between hubby and me...

Yes, sometimes it is like going to Disneyland too many times.. its developed into a norm, as with any monagamous couple.. sex is sometimes always the same. ... BUT, we do it because its just fun and exciting to do,.. Hubby and I have sex at least once daily together because we enjoy each other sexually.. the swing thing is a combination of --extra cirricular activity, and , the thrill of the moment, and, a little variety is the spice of life.!!

Though we only swing w/ the same people , its still all of the above... We only get together w/ the big swing group every month or so, its not a weekly thing..and thats usually like taking a short adventure vacation w/ good friends.....

As far as the "select" friends goes, that is often a weekly thing. Usually once a week, unless its a horney week... lol.... but that is the variety that breaks the monotany of married everyday sex... its often spur of the horney moment, which is good for that... When we have a Sunday afternoon session w/ a few "select " friends , its just alot of fun for everyone.

If you read & remember.. after any swing session.. I like being w/ hubby as he likes being w/ me... at no time yet has our swing life substituted for our own sex life together... We just developed a good attitude about it all... thats why we always say , "its a job in itself to find decent swing friends".. because it takes patience, and caring for each other... not selfish needs to be with others.

So, i hope that explains it.. you are on the money w/ your questions,, everything in life can get boring & monotanous-- BUT you do the best to make it better... its not a perfect world, and we try not to be perfect.. just enjoy to the best of our responsible ability to each other.

ATTITUDE-- ATTITUDE-- ATTITUDE.. counts
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7536.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-05-2017 at 01:01 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 01:17 AM

Default Greendoor & Looksalot

Remember,, we don't have children or those responsibilitys which makes it all alot easier then most couples have to deal with...we're doing this at a younger age.

If we had children, I'm sure it would be a substanually less active swing life.... until we would be empty nesters, but then we'd be old and slow!!.. lol

Last edited by GRITS; 09-05-2017 at 01:26 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 07:36 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

the biggest regret i've ever had was not fucking Dianna when she showed me her soaked yoga pants and pulled them down to show her plowed pussy. At the time, I thought it was to show off, but I now realize it was to entice me (it worked). I would love to feel that
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 01:17 PM

Default Mes. grits

Mrs.Grits here,,,,,,

Home alone tonight, hubbys away w/ his "select" female ftiend.......

I'm in the mood to play internet sex..... i'm at the computer wearing THIS outfit,,, AND want you to tell me how you want to have sex w/ me?

Dirty Talk works best...so I can get horney.... LETS PLAY!!! Whos first?

I want hubby to read about us when he gets home tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0789.JPG   DSC_0768.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-13-2017 at 01:20 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2017, 09:04 AM

It's already morning where I am so too late/early to play games but i am wondering how the pictures above got taken since you said you're home alone.

Love your posts and your, "reaching out", to your many admirers at OCC.

You and your hubby probably have enough material by now to write a best selling biography/autobiography. I'd certainly buy the coffee table version when it hit the bookstores.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2017, 01:17 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs.Grits here,,,,,,

Home alone tonight, hubbys away w/ his "select" female ftiend.......

I'm in the mood to play internet sex..... i'm at the computer wearing THIS outfit,,, AND want you to tell me how you want to have sex w/ me?

Dirty Talk works best...so I can get horney.... LETS PLAY!!! Whos first?

I want hubby to read about us when he gets home tomorrow.
I want to pick one leg up at a time and slowly kiss my way up your nylon covered leg to the edge of your stocking then do the same with the other. Then I want to kiss your bare thighs working my way closer and closer to your pussy, teasing your hair on the way. When I know you can't take it anymore I want to ever so gently run my tongue over your lips and your clit, teasing you even more until I can't take it either and start licking your beautiful wet hairy married pussy and make you cum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2017, 01:29 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurseman View Post
Wifey around the house
She is fine Nurseman
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2017, 02:00 PM

Default looksalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
It's already morning where I am so too late/early to play games but i am wondering how the pictures above got taken since you said you're home alone.

Love your posts and your, "reaching out", to your many admirers at OCC.

You and your hubby probably have enough material by now to write a best selling biography/autobiography. I'd certainly buy the coffee table version when it hit the bookstores.

The pic are from another time... but I was in that outfit last night waiting......
Old 09-14-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I want to pick one leg up at a time and slowly kiss my way up your nylon covered leg to the edge of your stocking then do the same with the other. Then I want to kiss your bare thighs working my way closer and closer to your pussy, teasing your hair on the way. When I know you can't take it anymore I want to ever so gently run my tongue over your lips and your clit, teasing you even more until I can't take it either and start licking your beautiful wet hairy married pussy and make you cum.

Its nice to see a gentle tease toward sex... that was nice.. I'd enjoy that very much, it would be erotic!!

Well hubby got home this morning,, but there was not much in responses to show him.. so I didn't... He had a good evening w/ his "select" friend .. he was happy to see me in that outfit above, so we took it to good use and had good sex all morning as he told me about last nights fun... I like hearing about his sexcapades when he gets home too..

Last edited by GRITS; 09-14-2017 at 02:13 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s