Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-29-2017, 12:47 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Oh, yes !!... its all mental that makes it feel good... feeling hubby slide into me w/ another mans sperm lube is erotic... not sexy, but erotic... for both of us.... the conversation during helps... I usually ask him, "can you feel it" or "him" ..... "he usually asks "what position were you fucking him when he pumped his load in you"..

Even when he isn't there watching/participating,,, like when I see a "select" friend is over when hubby isn't,, and he finds me half dressed and sperm full when he gets home, its an erotic feeling as he fucks me like a sl*t used wife, (as he puts it)..

When we are swinging w/ other multi couples , or multi-select friends, I like that overflow feeling in my pussy, and he really likes sliding in, and squishing thiers out...

We are swingers, so its all erotic to us.
I think you nailed it calling it erotic. I know I'd be very turned on seeing my wife used and filled with cum and have her tell me about it as we fuck. All the wonderful scents and the sounds of fucking your cum soaked pussy, well it's all very erotic.
As for him calling you his sl*t used wife I can totally see what he means and in a good way. It's so much fun when you can be open and honest about things and how much more open can you be about having your pussy full of cum when he gets home? It has got to turn him on knowing his wife had a fun filled (pun untended) day and now wants to share it with him.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2017, 01:31 PM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I think you nailed it calling it erotic. I know I'd be very turned on seeing my wife used and filled with cum and have her tell me about it as we fuck. All the wonderful scents and the sounds of fucking your cum soaked pussy, well it's all very erotic.
As for him calling you his sl*t used wife I can totally see what he means and in a good way. It's so much fun when you can be open and honest about things and how much more open can you be about having your pussy full of cum when he gets home? It has got to turn him on knowing his wife had a fun filled (pun untended) day and now wants to share it with him.
.....Attitude, attitude, attitude.... we always laugh alot about it all.... We will be laughing alot this afternoon when hubby gets home and finds me and my girlfriend waiting for him in our bikinis.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0466.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-29-2017 at 01:39 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
.....Attitude, attitude, attitude.... we always laugh alot about it all.... We will be laughing alot this afternoon when hubby gets home and finds me and my girlfriend waiting for him in our bikinis.
Well after your last post I hope you will both be wet and ready. Show him how you can be a used sl*t wife with your GF too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 09:52 AM

Default Greendoor

Quote:
Well after your last post I hope you will both be wet and ready. Show him how you can be a used sl*t wife with your GF too.

.........Well, we did!!... lol..... He came home early because I called him to do so.... My girlfriend and I were at the swim club together, hence the bikinis, and decided to go home and have fun... but I insisted that hubby join us.... he didn't know why I had him come home early, but he was surprised and happy to walkin and see 2 women in bikinis & heels , smelling of coconut suntan lotion and clorine... he said he always liked that smell of summer?
Well needless to say we all took care of each other for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening... my girlfriend stayed the night and slept w/ us in our king bed...I got awaken in the middle of the night to find her on top of hubby taking a ride... lol I just rolled back over and listened and felt the bed shake until they went back to sleep..... my girlfriend is widowed, so I let them cuddle together because she misses a mans afection, but really dosen't get around much...even though alot of guys try! Shes very pretty.....but she spends an amount of time w/ hubby and me.. but sometimes just w/ hubby. Shes one of his "select" female friends... She has joined us w/ a few of my male "select" friends in the past on Sunday afternoons.

Last edited by GRITS; 08-31-2017 at 09:55 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 12:08 PM

Default Greendoor

Did I kiss & tell enough detail???
Old 09-03-2017, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Did I kiss & tell enough detail???
I like when you kiss and tell, it makes me all hard and very turned on. Details from you are great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 07:28 PM

I hope this relates lol but seeing as I am a straight girl ive never shared my gf or wife however in past relationships I have been involved in threesomes so I have been shared, had MFM mostly, when it comes to MFF I guess im sharing my guy? lol

Also I have done stupid bets where ive had to give a bj to the winners or something so at the reluctance of my then-bf I have had to pay up
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 09:13 PM

Default green & everyone else

Quote:
I like when you kiss and tell, it makes me all hard and very turned on. Details from you are great.
Just want to make sure I answer all your questions and details....sometimes women are not sure what men want to know??? Ask anything, about anything?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0972.JPG  
Old 09-04-2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Just want to make sure I answer all your questions and details....sometimes women are not sure what men want to know??? Ask anything, about anything?
If it involves you and another man or woman I want to know about it Mrs Grits. I like to know not only what happened but how it makes you feel. By that I mean in regards to hubby. Are you turned on playing with others knowing he likes it? Or is it more that you enjoy it and hubby's reaction is just an added bonus. Do you sometimes play just to give hubby a nice wet used treat? Do woman turn you on as much as me? And what do you enjoy about woman and having sex with them? I.e the taste the novelty, what?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 07:43 PM

I'm wondering if any or all the things both of you have done and are doing ever gets to feel like just standard regular sex since, as in a single couple event, you've done it all before and will do it all again with the same people being that you have both a closed swing group and a very limited number of Special Friends.

In other words, many of the get into swinging stories seem to develop from sex with the same partner over the years becoming predictable and mundane. Is it not the same in your case with the same group after a period of time, maybe on an broader scale?

I do appreciate all the straight clear concise answers to our questions and your stories of your adventures. To use the vernacular, how many times can you go to Disneyland and still get the same big thrill.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
brunette teen couple fucking

5m:31s

08-07-2016
shower mast part 6b

3m:04s

05-01-2007
sister

1m:13s