Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-01-2015, 10:59 AM

Wink Questions for hubby...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
She will no doubt.. we talked on the phone... Any questions for me?? anything I letf out you want to know?

Just curious if most sex with this sexy friend is bedroom sex or are there other favorite spots in your house you enjoy exploring with her? Also, do you ever have outdoor fun with her such as on a deck or other secluded yard areas. Outdoor sex always seems a bit more exciting perhaps because of the daring aspect or the thought of a voyeur getting a peek by accident. The fresh air and a breeze blowing across a naked body can be enjoyable. This particular friend must be pretty gorgeous at a petite 5'3", 115 lbs and perky 34C titties!! You sure seem to find some amazing "friends" to enjoy life with. So glad you and wifey can separate sex and love and mutually enjoy the pleasures of sex with a variety of other partners without jealousy getting in the way Some of us are not that fortunate! Have fun on your "reunion" with wifey!! Be sure to also tell her we want to hear any juicy details of any "fun" she may have had while away!!
Old 12-01-2015, 06:43 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default love 2bnaked

Hi,
Actually, all our friends are not "beautiful"... my weekend friend does have a great body for her age, and she has 2 kids, and a few scars that go with that... as some of our female friends do... but I will say that our friends do look good, and thats what we enjoy. I don't want you to think our friends are out of the pages of Playboy?

My weekend friend is built pretty nice.. just a handful of cheeky ass, and meaty tits w/ big nipples,- ie oke your eye out.. lol ...We didn't go outside, as I do live here and wish to keep the neighbors tounges from flapping... but we did wonder around the house some over the weekend , couch, kitchen counter, stairs, for fun as needed.
But mostly we really stayed in bed, TV, eating, drinking, fucking. A couple of intimate showers together were erotic. We just climbed onto each other when ever we wanted, and were fondling each other constantly.
We had alot of take out delivery, and one time she answered the door in her pink babydoll & bedroom mule slippers. I really liked her pink sheer babydoll, Her tits really stuck out through the sheer material especially when she walked around or was bouncing on top of my cock.

Last edited by GRITS; 12-01-2015 at 06:53 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2015, 12:33 AM

Thumbs up Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

[QUOTE=GRITS;2119520]Hi,
Actually, all our friends are not "beautiful"... I don't want you to think our friends are out of the pages of Playboy?

Not thinking either of these at all. "Beauty" as society has defined it is limited to very few women IMO. Beauty can also be far more than facial appearance. For me it includes character, personality, wit, charm, smarts... etc. which can all be present in a woman with just an ordinary face. I certainly never judge a woman because I am certainly NOT the world's sexiest man by a long shot!! Likewise, a woman who may have the most homely face can be super kind, caring and the biggest sweetheart you can ever find!
Old 12-03-2015, 06:13 PM

Default wife & I

We're not that deep in thought....... our likes can be shallow when it comes to swinging.?

I like a nice body & pretty face, and if I had a choice btw tits or legs,, I'd take a great set of legs because a nice ass is usually are attached.

She likes nice body, big cock, tight butts , not very hairy body...

Our deep thoughts are attitude, attitude,, attitude counts.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:09 PM

Default BTW

BTW- the weekend "select" friend stopped by this afternoon for an afternoon quickie...a 2 hr. quickie... lol
She came over after work in her office attire... but she wore garters & stocking all day in anticipation of stopping by after work... it was like stripping off the cloths of your secratary & fucking her in her underwear & heels. She rode me on top to orgasm twice.... she wanted to drive home w/ her pussy full of my sperm.. she did!!
The wife comes home sometime tomorrow from S. Carolina, thats why she wanted to stop by one last time.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:31 PM

Question Hey Ms. Grits...

We have not heard from you for a long time!! Hard to believe you are not having some naughty fun with some of your male "select friends" that you need to share with us!! I know you went to see your sis, but did you meet any interesting guys along the way?? No, not screw... tease, as in flash, commando upskirt, wink & a smile type activity!! Hope so being hubby got his brains screwed out to keep him entertained!
Old 12-07-2015, 10:18 PM

Default love 2bnaked

I don t meet men in the street while traveling!!! I am not a wh*r*!!

Nothing to tell about my travel.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:47 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Please don't insult sl*ts as they are not wh*r*s.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:42 PM

Question What???

[QUOTE=GRITS;2122532]I don t meet men in the street while traveling!!! I am not a wh*r*!!

Might want to re-read my post. I said nothing about meeting men in the street or imply you are a sl*t or a wh*r*!!

I SPECIFICALLY said I did NOT mean screwing!

For saying you like to interact with our posts, you seem a bit overly sensitive. I have not seen this side of you before and am a bit shocked.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2Bnaked View Post
We have not heard from you for a long time!! Hard to believe you are not having some naughty fun with some of your male "select friends" that you need to share with us!! I know you went to see your sis, but did you meet any interesting guys along the way?? No, not screw... tease, as in flash, commando upskirt, wink & a smile type activity!! Hope so being hubby got his brains screwed out to keep him entertained!

>>>"but did you meet any interesting guys along the way"---- YOU try re-reading???!!

my other side??.. there is none... I'm human and reguardless of what I do in my "swing" lifestyle, it is seperate from from daily routine that I don't wh*r* around........ or want to be spoken too as if I do.
The general attitude of your post was a bit "sleezy/wh*r*y"..... if you don't see it? >> take a reality check, as you may be loosing control.

Ineracting is good... that was not. .

Enough said.

Last edited by GRITS; 12-08-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows