Start with the Glory Holes 😮
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 08:39 AM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Hahahahaha! Just start!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 10:49 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 171 Posts

Top down sounds good, start with The Maze.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 12:14 PM

Default Yup

I vote for gloryholes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts
Default The Maze

Well, it looks like I'll have to tell you them all
First off, The Maze.

One of the clubs we visit is huge!
All kinds of rooms. There is a dark room, a cinema, private rooms, hot tub, medical room, school room, a couples only room, orgy room, dungeons and the list goes on.
One of the things we do a lot at clubs is people watch. We see how they behave, who they play with, if they wear condoms, if they're fussy who they play with.
Although we visit clubs, we are very choosy who we play with, or, who we let watch us play.

One of the places at the club, which is our favourite place to people watch, is the maze.
There are two entrances. One to the right which takes you through a dark twisting corridor with little nooks. It also leads to a bed that is in the middle of the maze. The bed has four wall around it with a curtain at the entrance, but, it also has a row of glory holes at the head of the bed. There is also a hidden alcove behind the bedroom part which is very dark.
The left corridor of the maze leads around another winding path that leads to the glory hole side of the bedroom and also a separate wall and small room with glory holes as well. All the walls are painted black, the only lights are UV lights that can be switched off.

Now that I have described the maze, I'll continue with the first time we played in there.
We did our usual routine of unwinding and people watching for an hour or so while having a drink. We had been talking of what we could do in the maze if the situation was right.
Well, tonight was the night!

We ventured into the cinema and other rooms, it was a fairly quiet night, not many people around and mostly single men.
We made our way to the other end of the club and looked in the other rooms. Then I took Mrs A's hand and led her into the maze. Before we went in I looked around to make sure we hadn't been followed, it was clear and we walked into the darkness to the right hand corridor. Mrs A was nervous, I was a little anxious, as the light faded and we went twisting around the bends in the maze.
We walked up to the bedroom part, peeked in the curtain to if anyone was using it. It was clear, but I wanted the darkened alcove to play in. Mrs A's high heeled shoes echoed slightly off the hard floor and surrounding walls, the click of her steps breaking the silence, although my breathing sounded quite loud as my heart began to speed up.

I pulled her to me as we stood up against the back wall and we started kissing. There was hardly any light at all, only a faint fire exit sign above a door far down the corridor that cast a low glow on the grey painted concrete floor.
We started getting more turned on and I was feeling her pussy over a silky black knickers, her outer lips melding to the material and my fingers. "Take you knickers off" I said. Mrs Artful stepped back and slid her panties down and wrapped them around her wrist so she wouldn't lose them. She was wearing her hold up stockings, a black silky number up top and that was it. As she stepped closer to carry on there were foot steps walking in one of the corridors, she froze a little, but I pulled her to me and carried on kissing her and started feeling her moist pussy lips.

Slowly a shadow started emerging in the dimly lit corridor, Mrs A had her back to the only entrance to the alcove.
A dark figure gingerly peered around the corner and stopped. Mrs A heard his footsteps and stopped kissing. I turned her sideways so she could see from her left side that someone was there, as it would be her call if she wanted anything to happen.
The dark figure moved closer and stood about a foot away from us. We both looked and recognised a man who we had seen earlier, he was on our 'maybe' list of possible people to play with.
We carried on kissing and I sunk my fingers into my wife's pussy which was growing quite wet and hot. I broke away and turned my wife to face the wall and started fingering her from behind. The man (we nicknamed him WM) stepped closer and I gestured for him to get closer and feel.

He did! He placed his hands on her ass, then I turned her back to me and kissed her again (never underestimate the power and seduction of a good kiss)
He slid his hand under her and sunk his fingers deep into her. The wet sounds echoing slightly in the darkness.
She then dropped into a squatting position and grabbed my cock and started sucking me deep into her mouth, her head sliding backwards and forwards. WM took one of her hands and placed it on his hard on. All this was happening at a fast, passionate rate. The images were like a lewd shadow puppet display in the dimly lit alcove.
My cock was rock hard! Our first play in the maze was something totally different to what we expected. Then, WM pulled Mrs A's head off my cock and pulled her towards his and just pushed his straight into her mouth! No asking, no finesse, just an act of lust that Mrs A gave into. I could see her head go right into his groin and take every inch he had into her mouth and she sucked hard when she pulled back, the sucking, slurping noises, mixed with heavy breathing just sounded wickedly good.

Then a couple more figures appeared at the opening of the alcove, their bodies blocking what light there was. It was then I grabbed my phone from my pocket and took a few photos of her sucking his cock and moaning slightly.
I asked the other to keep their distance. I think the audience threw WM off his guard as he made his excuse and left quite abruptly. Shame!
The others thanked us for the show and we made our way out of the maze and to the bar.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:06 AM

Thank you for the likes and feedback.
I'll get around to posting a couple of the photos when I've edited them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 01:02 PM

Here are the pics.
We have been away working, so it took longer than I thought to get to post them.
Hope you enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
WM MAZE.jpg   WM MAZE1.jpg  

WM MAZE2.jpg  
Old 05-25-2017, 03:28 AM

OK, so which experience do we share next?
Feel free to comment and ask questions
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 06:56 AM

Default Next

Gloryhole next? Then private rooms?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2017, 03:34 AM

The glory holes.

We have had a few plays in the glory holes at different clubs, mainly with each other, but some that just happened to involve others.
We know they aren't everyone's cup of tea, they do have a bit of a seedy/sleazy feel about them when you first experience them, but something draws you back to them.
We have only used the ones at the clubs we visit. This tale is about our last visit to a club that is quite a distanc from us. We met up with a bunch of friends we hadn't seen for a while to catch up and so on. But let's get to the interesting parts.
We decided to have a look around the rooms of the club and see what was happening. It was a fairly busy night, couples were playing in the hot tubs, most every room had someone playing in them. Some were using their floggers and spanking in the fetish rooms/dungeons, the sounds of hand and leather on skin cracking and echoing down the halls and mingling with the other sounds of sex that was coming from the locked rooms and the atmosphere was an exciting one.

This particular club is classed as a 'wet' club, meaning it is one with steam rooms, saunas, hot tubs, so the dress code is ladies either in towels or lingerie, men in boxer shorts or towels. Mrs A was in her lingerie and heels and carrying her drink, I was in boxer shorts with a towel slung over my shoulder.

We carried on our journey around the club and it's winding stairways and floors, then came to the glory hole. As you step into the room, it is quite dark, but has red and white lighting that gives off a dim glow.
There is a raised platform with a bench styled bed to your right, then three cubicles facing you. The left hand cubicle is attached to the wall, with the other two joined on leading to the right.
If you can imagine a birds eye view from above, they are set out like the letter H's ... HHH, but all joined together, with holes on all sides of the dividing walls, and doors on the the entrance side. There is a small, narrow corridor that leads behind the cubicles.

So, we walked in, me leading and Mrs A following carrying her drink. We could hear faint noises and saw that the doors were closed, meaning the stalls were occupied (a good sign).
We could see feet under the doors, it appeared to be a couple in the middle and single men either side. We took in the surroundings as our eyes adjusted to the red and white lights and the darkness. Then we made our way forward to see what was happening behind on the other side. As we stopped near the middle cubicle, we could see through the three holes in the dividing walls, two placed at breast height the were circular, one at groin height that is a rectangular, but rounded hole. Everyone was naked, one couple in the middle, a man in either side. The left hand side had a Turkish looking man in, tanned, plump and hairy, with a cock he was pushing through a hole into the couples side. The female of the couple was stroking the cock poking through, her male partner was feeling her boobs and rubbing her pussy.
The Turkish bloke saw us looking and pulled his cock from the woman's grip and turned to present his cock to us through the hole on our side.
It was chunky and around 6 or so inches, twitching and bobbing throught the hole. Mrs A looked at me, I looked at her, then she looked back at the cock. She looked back at me and shook her head in a 'no' gesture, that one wasn't for her.
He withdrew his cock and went back to the couple. We took a few steps towards the end cubicle. There was a white man in there, slim and toned, who was watching the couple in the middle. He saw us both standing there and he stepped up to the hole and a large 7.5 - 8 inch and quite thick, hard cock slowly appeared.
Mrs A was watching the couple, so I tapped her and pointed towards the bloke stood with his large stiff cock on display.
She took a look, pushed her drink in my hands as she got a glint in her eyes, walked passed me and just dropped into a squatting position and took hold of his cock!

Tags
dogging, exhibitionism, stranger., voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016