photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2018, 06:55 PM

Many parking lots in the car, depending on her mood not tons of privacy or plenty.
Moving car on many road trips.
A GF blew me in a cab leaving a bar with cabbie and my buddy in the other front seat. The cheered her on and clapped when she finished me off.
Another GF blew me in a side VIP room at a night club once, that room was roped off for other people and unused at the time, didn't get to finish though.
Hotel balconies by my wife and a GF.
I've fingered several GF and my wife in the car, in a restaurant booth,
Nothing crazy that I remember. I always wanted to get blown with a girls friends watching and cheering her on
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 06:24 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Airport Parking Lot

In my car parked at an outside parking lot at the airport. Just picked up my wife (then fiance) from a red eye flight across the country, so it was about 10:00am if I remember correctly. Broad daylight, and she was dying to get my cock in her mouth. Didn't hurt that she had flown across the country in a tiny red dress commando (sort of a dare).

We finally got to the car, and she immediately pulled my jeans down and went to town. We were both reclined, but I could still see people walking back and forth to their cars and the terminal. No idea if anyone saw, but I'd think it'd be impossible if no one did. Good times!
Old 01-26-2018, 10:03 AM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Teaching my SIL the art of BJ's

Back in the 1960's, my soon to be wife had learned to give magnificent and enthusiastic blow jobs, because we had agreed they were the solution to not getting her pregnant like a couple of her cousins had, causing them and their parents endless disgrace. My wife did not object when I first brought BJ's up, although she had not thought about hem before and was still a virgin. Damn her teeth were sharp! But we got through the learning and she quickly moved to an expert level, with my giving her high praise all the way.

When we left to go to college, she was worried about her younger sister who had not started to date. She wanted her to know about blow jobs as a way of keeping boyfriends without risking pregnancy. One Sunday afternoon, when we three were home alone, my girlfriend took me to the upstairs bedroom and had me undress. She left and returned with her sister. I was surprised, naked and horny. Over the next hour she taught her sister all her secrets--tongue action, ball licking, licking under the head, but she did not give me a rim job in front of her sister. At my girlfriend's insistence, the sister took my cock in her mouth, learned to take it all in her mouth and did most of the actions she was being taught. She was a quick learner. As the time came near, I asked who was going to swallow my load. The sister said she wanted to see it, so I shot a load on her face, then my now wife licked my cock clean We never did that again but it is a great memory.

Many years later, my wife did teach a friend how to give a BJ, but that is another story.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:14 AM

Default Red head

After my first marriage ended, I dated many girls prior to getting together with Dawn. There was a red head that I worked with who was 21-22 years old. I was 26 and as I said getting divorced. Living in NJ, we were at the bar one night and I suggested that we drive to the shore and spend the night at my sister's house in Toms River. We got there around 4:00am and slept on the couch. The next day we went to Island Beach after shopping for bathing suits. I bought her the smallest possible bikini I could find.
She was about 5'3" and 100lbs. She had no tits but freckles over her entire body. I found out that day that she was a natural red head as if there was any doubt. We played all day in the water and on the beach but never came. Just stayed in a heightened sense of arousal.
After showering at my sister's, we started to drive north on the Garden State Parkway. If anyone has been to the shore, the GSP is bumper to bumper when you go north after a perfect beach day.
So we are crawling along, surrounded by other cars and she takes off her shirt and shorts. She is now sitting in just her bra and panties. She reclines her seat and starts to play with herself. 5 minutes later, she came as I watched. I told her that she was great but pointed out the problem that she caused. My cock was rock hard. She got on her knees, reached over, opened my pants and started to give me a BJ. I know that other people could see her ass in the passenger window as she blew me. This was over 30 years ago and I still remember it. It went on for thirty minutes before I blew my load in her mouth. She swalloed every drop and continued to masturbate until we were blocks from her home.
The amusing part of this was that was our only time together. She told her parents that I was going through a divorce and being good Catholics they forbid her from dating me. She being a good Catholic girl agreed with her parents. I guess it was okay for her to stay naked for two hours in my car and give me a blow job, swallow, and masturbate. I wonder if she went to confession afterwards.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 10:18 AM

Default Not sure how unique..

But I dated a woman who loved public sex, particularly blowjobs, so there is a long list with her. I’ve also had the fortune of hooking up with a lot of women who were easily convinced to do things in public. Here are some.

Sitting at a well lit bar. It was late not many people, but she leaned over and did it for a few seconds.
At the back of a dance club where the couches were. I stood in front of her while she sat. A couple people definitely knew what was happening.
A bunch of different cabs in the backseat, balcony’s, pools.
The beach.
The parking lot next to a beach.
Middle of a sidewalk in Brooklyn after leaving a bar.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to polish_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 10:38 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Road head

I posted this quite a while ago on another thread...

While driving home from Boston on the Mass Pike one evening, my wife (then my girlfriend) got topless and was giving me long, slow and teasing road head to help keep me awake. Eventually, we had to slow down for a toll booth.

As we approached it, she tried to pull away but I placed my hand on the back of her head, forcing her to continue. She didn't need much convincing and continued on her own as I paid the toll which involved giving the toll taker my ticket, then handing him a few dollars and waiting while he made change. It took him quite a while to make change while watching the action!

I said, "Thank you" as he handed me back my change and as I pulled away he answered, "No, thank YOU!" [/QUOTE]
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 04:15 PM

Thanked 7,858 Times in 508 Posts
Default High School

Was dating this chick. She would do anything in anyplace. Loved to tell her friends about it.

BJ in the school bus on the way back from a swim meet. 30 other swimmers around us while she swallowed my swimmers.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 03:15 AM

Thanked 17,542 Times in 1,117 Posts

- An endless list of "in public" (or in woods) locations
- Inside a car, in parking lots, with people passing by (who weren't aware)
- A very very very busy Orlando Airport parking lot
- Tri-country point/marker at Germany/Belgium/Luxemburg (where suddenly a female mountainbiker appeared, who looked disgusted at us)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 05:50 PM

Alright, we need a few more details of some of these...

Were the unusual ones quick, all ended in the mouth and down the hatch?

What was the impact on sex later the day or later in the week? You know... bj at 3pm and sex at 8pm?

A bj in a church???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joelo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 06:41 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Well there were a few

1) the opera (we had box seats and there was a small room between the box curtain and the door to the hallway).
2) on the ride inside that big ball at Disney World in Orlando.
3) the balcony of a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale (about 10:00am)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample