uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2018, 06:11 AM

Default Beach Gaping

I'd love to take my wife to a nude beach and position her legs apart, knees up so her hole is slightly open for beach goers to view. Has anyone done this and how do the ladies feel knowing the attention they are getting. Is it a big turn on for them and is it something they do enthusiastically.

Love to hear your stories.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zedned For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 01:09 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Someone once called that "exhibitionism by proxy." I thought it was a funny way of looking at it!

My fiancée tried it on her first trip to the nude beach. We were actually in the surf rolling around when she "assumed that position." She claimed she was unaware of it at the time; but I knew she was pulling the "plausible deniability card." It was her first time nude in public and she wanted to see what it would be like if she was completely exposed. She thought it was "fun" that the entire beach saw her wide open; but she hasn't repeated the experience since.

My ex had a different take on it. After she had grown comfortable being naked in front of other people, she started shaving and pretty much stopped being self conscious about her legs being open. Her attitude about it was "I don't care; if they want to look they can knock themselves out." As a result most people who have seen her at the resort have seen her "open." So it was more a "flippant nonchalance" than an actual desire for people to see her "gaping." But every now and then she had her moments. For example if we'd hang out with nudist friends, she would sometimes get a little flirtatious and lounge around with her legs open in front of them - if she knew they would appreciate it. It just made her feel desirable and "feminine"; but it never led to anything more than a smile and a compliment, which she appreciated. I guess you could call it "selective exhibitionism."

Some couples are much more playful and like to look at other people's reactions when the woman is spread-eagled in front of everyone. In my case it hasn't been really up to me. They decided the when and where they "opened up." Most women like to be in control of their own body and "who sees what."
Old 04-07-2018, 04:20 AM

Nudony, great to hear about two different attitudes to the same situation and that both ladies were so relaxed about being seen in such a private way. Very interesting that your ex embraced this in a flirtatious way and I admire how comfortable you seem with your lady on display. If ever i were to get my wife into this situation I'd hope she will enjoy it and react flirtatiously too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zedned For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2018, 02:19 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedned View Post
Very interesting that your ex embraced this in a flirtatious way and I admire how comfortable you seem with your lady on display. If ever i were to get my wife into this situation I'd hope she will enjoy it and react flirtatiously too.
After a while I just got used to it. She was an "active" nudist; so between squatting, bending over while applying sunscreen or playing around, her vajay was often "out in the open" for everyone to see. It was just a normal part of our day at the nudist resort. And I don't think anyone was ever offended.
One time while we were hanging out with friends, she was sitting besides me with one leg folded up. I unwittingly grabbed her knee and pulled it over my leg. Which opened her up. She giggled and we decided to play a little game of: "how are people going to react?" Nudists tend to be polite; so it was fun seeing people do a "double-take" and then pretend to not look. Or go out of their way to maintain eye contact. That was the kind of little game we used to play when she was feeling "flirtatious." But we only did that around people we knew well and wouldn't mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by william64 View Post
That bits easy,
The hard part will. Be getting her naked on a beach,
The rest is confidence in her self,
But a it depends if there is any, exabitionist in her, it will take over if she has
It took a loooong time for my ex to get there. She actually started out shy, hiding her body and covering up when interacting with other nudists. Her confidence grew over time; and it was the result of my continuous encouragement, and the positive feedback she got from other nudists.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 10:57 AM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 411 Posts
Default nude spread

"And I don't think anyone was ever offended."

I can guarantee that nobody was offended ;-).
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2018, 11:51 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default My experience/rationale

I have quite a bit of experience going to nude beaches as a couple and more solo. I think women have two reasons to be spread open.

Some women are out to get their inner thighs tanned to match the rest of their tan. Those women have the goods pointed toward the best angle for sunning. They are not sitting down by the water with their pussy shaded from the sun rather in more secluded position. They don't take kindly to guys going out of their way to gape at them and will close their legs or cover up. This type seems to be in the minority.

The majority laying there with there pussy well exposed are doing it because they are into exhibitionism. Typically they are accompanied by a guy, sit near the water edge facing where most people walk. They sit or lay in a manner that exposes their pussy the most. Some will even discretely make sure their pussy lips are somewhat open. Many times their partner will have a "shit-eating grin" on his face.

I find many of these types are open to conversation particularly with solo males. I will usually at least say "Hi" and their response will tell me if I am welcome to stop and chat. If I talk with them for a while the subject will inevitably drift to nudism. How long have you? Do you come here often? etc. Many times the guy will remark how it's hard to keep clothes on the gal or such. These folks usually aren't looking for a hook up with a solo guy, but just like seeing and talking to him eventually about her nudity.

If I see the conversation going the right way I will get bold with my remarks. Like, "I noticed that she is proud of her body." or "As you can see I enjoy seeing her nude" (me starting to get a chubbie). I have even noted some women being visibly wet, giving their pussy a quick touch or rubbing lotion on their breasts or inner thighs.

Even though they realize that most guys are gaping at them with the view being used to jack off later in a secluded area. I/we have been invited on numerous occasions to sit for a while and eventually go in the water with them. If I/we join them the gal will always turn around so her pussy is gaping at me/us.

A sure sign that they like a little more excitement is if the guy or gal will give themselves a good feel. I always respond in kind which leads to big smiles. A good lead in to more touching is discussing shaving pubes. Sometimes the gal will open up even more and show that yes she does shave all of it off. Sometimes the gal will reach over to him and say she makes sure he is well shaved usually while fondling his balls.

One day the conversation went this way and I picked up my cock and showed that I only shave my sack. I followed this by saying I like sex with a little stubble there, like today, as it provides more feeling. She reached over and fondled my sack and said she really likes to rub her pussy over his balls when he has stubble. This led to us exchanging feels of each others crotches. Unfortunately some people came by and set up ending the open fun.

Another time after the discussion getting sexual with another couple they invited me to join them for a swim. Once in the water they were hugging each other and I started to feel out of place. But then he said they should let me in on the fun. I moved over to them and she immediately felt for my cock. It wasn't long and I was fully hard. The guy and I were taking turns feeling her pussy and fondling her tits as she was stroking us below the water. It was cool watching her stroke both of us through the relatively clear water. Eventually she pulled him close and put his cock at her pussy and they fucked. She continued to stroke me and said that I wouldn't be getting any more than this so if I wanted to get off she would finish me with her hand. So she jacked me off as they fucked and I fondled her tits with one hand rubbed her clit with the other.

Please realize that these two episodes are not the norm, but exciting when it does happen. I do think my assessment of the types of spread pussy women is right on.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:13 AM

Great post Ripstar. My wife is comfortable with her breasts bared on the beach but her pussy will be a challenge, though she has confessed to allowing a couple of work colleagues to peek up her skirt in the past so she has in in her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zedned For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 10:22 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife will do topless beach, no problem, although having one of her 3rd grade students walk up to her 3000 miles from home was a setback. But bottomless is reserved for guys who get an 'accidental' peek.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 10:51 AM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife will do topless beach, no problem, although having one of her 3rd grade students walk up to her 3000 miles from home was a setback. But bottomless is reserved for guys who get an 'accidental' peek.
Ha, yes that can be a drag. We've encountered people from hundreds of miles away on nude beaches, but since they were there also, it's wasn't a big deal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 03:26 PM

Thanked 1,920 Times in 108 Posts

My wife will come with me to the nudist beach but is always careful to keep her thighs together.

Last year we went to Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands and are apartment had private terraces where we could sunbathe nude. After a day or so I asked her if she would lie more openly when we were alone and she agreed, so for a couple of days she would happily lie out on the sun lounger with her legs wide open giving me a joyous view.

We then went to the beach where a number of stone circles have been constructed over the years to give protcetion from the wind and some privacy.

We laid ourselves out and, as we were behind the stones, she spread her thighs wide for me while she read her book. Now what she didn't realise was that as she laid there engrossed in her book with her reading glasses on I caught the eye of 2 or 3 different guys who were in the habit of wandering round looking for action in the stone circles.

They all got treated to the site of her plump thighs, trimmed bush and meaty lips and all nodded their appreciation. It is one of the horniest things I have known seeing these guys take in my wife's most intimate area without her knowing. We also engaged in some light playing when we were in the circles but she wouldn't let me go too far.

We are going back this year so who knows what we will get up to.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample