uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2011, 08:03 PM

Default upskirting unsuspecting gf/wife

I'm sure a thread like this is somewhere in the forums, but haven't seen one recently.....

Not sure where I got this from, but somewhere in college I started getting excited when guys tried to upskirt my girlfriend. She wasn't that "skirt-conscious", and she (at my encouragement) wore short skirts and dresses pretty often, as long as the weather was nice. At first, I liked the shortness of the skirts for my own enjoyment, but I realized other guys were enjoying them as well. She was very naive, and said "they can't see that much if I'm careful" - only problem is, she wasn't that careful. That is, she'd be careful for a little while, then she would totally forget. One time she was sitting on the sofa, and horsing around with my buddies, and there were times her legs were spread so wide her panties were completely exposed, so that you could even see she was wearing a pad, during her period! As first I was embarrassed for her, but as more of these types of episodes occurred, I got more and more aroused at the thought of some other guy seeing her panties. The ideal situation for me was when a perfect stranger (maybe because then I wasn't embarrassed by a friend seeing up her dress, I felt free of guilt and was just aroused) got to see up my GF's skirt. I even bought her some real sheer panties, knowing that would really expose her, if she got careless.

Fast forward, and I'm married to a 1/2 asian chick, half white. Gorgeous, and a total b*tch, which is why we're no longer married. Best thing though, was she was real vain, and loved to show off her slender legs by wearing short skirts/and dresses. she was a professional, and she insisted on wearing pantyhose a lot, until after awhile women started going bare-legged, which is even better! I got my money's worth, while we were married. I kid you not, we had sex almost every day we were married! by now, my desire to show off my significant other's attributes (down-blouse, upskirt, voyed, whatever) to strangers was fully developed. My ex was really a bear to live with, so I justified my craven desires as revenge! The more I exposed her, the hotter it was! She really is kind of dumb, so I don't think she ever really caught on - maybe at the very end, but at that time I had caused her to be exposed to hundreds of guys - I swear, well over a hundred. I also have no doubt that even after we got divorced, she exposed herself accidently to all kinds of guys - you'll see why as this goes on.

here's the really funny part. She used to get upset if she caught some guy looking up her dress. She would clamp her knees together, pull at the hem of her skirt, and pretend she didn't know he had actually seen her panties. If I were there, she would mutter something like "that creep is trying to see up my skirt.... " I would tell her "don't worry, he probably can't see anything, when I knew he could, I probably already knew the guy had seen everything before she noticed him and closed her legs! anyway, I asked her why girls cared if a guy saw her panties, since it was not different that being seen in a bikini, or tights. She said it was "different", because underwear is private, and anyway, little girls are taught that they shouldn't let guys see their panties - it is ingrained in them since they are really little, so it is just instinctive that they hate it when some guy sees up their skirts. I asked if there were any times she was sure she had been careless, and some guy had seen her panties. She said, "of course, a girl can't be perfect every second...but we try not to think about those times - it is too embarrassing...kind of like, you know you have goofed up, but, "oh well". I asked her how she reacted, and she said, "I pretend not to notice", because that would just excite him more...I hate it, but ignoring him is better than letting on that you KNOW he saw your panties! Hmmm, interesting.

so anyway, being beautiful and all, she was used to guys staring at her, and at her legs. But, she figured if she kept her legs together (she didn't like to cross them, it made her skirt ride up too high she said) she was pretty safe. Wrong. She had very slender, curvy thighs, that meant that even with her knees perfectly together, if her hem was above her knees at all, from the front you could see all the way up to her panties, an "hourglass", not just a triangle of panties! If her skirt were short, as they usually were, she might as well not be wearing it at all!

In our city, the downtown area has a bunch of parks, and the women are out in droves on sunny days. i encouraged her to go out with me at lunchtime, and when times were good, we did this a LOT, almost every day. I always chose a spot where we were up high, and where guys could walk by (and there was lots of pedestrian traffic) and take a look without being busted. Even better, some places were situated where guys could stand or sit casually across from us, and there were so many people sitting, eating lunch, etc, that it wasn't immediately obvious that they were looking up my ex's dress. Being tuned in of course, I saw everything, but pretending not to know. I didn't want to scare them away, as I was enjoying every second. Dark glasses helped! Man, even with her knees together, guys could see right up between her legs, and her panties were totally exposed. If she crossed her legs, you could still see her "bottom triangle" of panties; if her ankles were apart - her knees tgoether, her panties were devastating exposed - I mean you could see everything, all while she thought she was safe! Well, often eating her sandwich, she'd have lunch on her lap, and she'd forget about her knees. The crowd she would attract was amazing, with her knees slightly parted, balancing her lunch on her lap, ankles a little apart (or sometimes far apart), panties totally, totally exposed.

This is the total truth, I swear, w/o exxageration - I don't need to, it all happened. I never saw her spread her legs blatantly, in any situation, so I don't think she was intentionally flashing. I just think she didn't know how much the guys could see.

During the years we did this (only during late Spring, Summer/early Fall) there were some notable "watchers", who made the rounds of the parks, and I saw them regularly. I watched them upskirt all kinds of women, including my wife. Some of them made it a regular practice of checking to see if I and my wife were there, and chose the best spots to look up her dress. One guy saw up her dress for over an hour, several times. Another group of guys huddled around, looking up her dress for 10 minutes at a time, taking turns, leaving, then coming back. Dozens of guys would take a route to catch a quick look, I called it a "drive-by" shooting! When there were events at one of the parks/plazas, that was the best. My ex and I would sit up high on one of the pedestals, while thousands of people would be milling around, many of the guys would be planted below us, looking up her dress. There was an old guy, who fell in love with my ex I think, I swear I thought he was going to go right up and grope her he was staring so intently. My wife would sometimes notice, and close her legs and ankles - but usually too late, and I would laugh inside knowing she had already exposed the goodies.

One lunchtime we were in a particularly good spot, and I counted 5 guys all looking up her skirt at the same time!

One time a cop came over to chat, and since his dark glasses hid his eyes, and I thought he couldn't see up her dress because he wasn't below her, as most watchers were. I did suspect he was enjoying my ex's legs though (at this early juncture, I thought she was only exposed from below). When he finally left, i made an excuse to leave for a few seconds, and as I came back I took a quick peek from where the cop was standing. I was stunned, even with a skirt just above her knees, I could see all the way up her skirt to her panties. For 1/2 an hour, our city's finest was upskirting her!

Lots and lots of other examples, but my typing fingers are getting tired....if there is more interest, I'll post again.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:49 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts
Default EXPOSING MY EX

i'm very interested in your story thanks for sharing, it was by accident that i got in to exposing my ex, she was a tall slim woman with big tits and she loved wearing very short skirts and it used to anoy me that other guys would look at her, untill one evening at our local my ex was wearing a very short tight black skirt with tights, and we were playing pool, and as my ex was bending over to take her shot there was an older man sat down by the table and getting a real eyefull up her skirt, i was about to give him a mouthfull but realised that along with the jealous feeling i got i was turned on, so i said nothing, and the guy got more and more looks up my exs skirt, at one stage he got talking to her as well, again my feelings were mixed but the turn on was more than my jealousy, when we got home we had some of the best sex thinking about the guy looking up her skirt
Old 01-03-2012, 04:29 PM

Thanks for your post!
I have tons of short stories of when I was able to expose the ex, most upskirts, but a LOT of them. For one time at our kids school, they had a festival of sorts, and my ex sat on one of those typical picnic benches, but she was facing outwards, ie, her legs were exposed, not under the table. Well, I noticed one of the other parents (a guy of course) noticing her legs, as she kept them just slightly apart. As you know from my previous post, this means my ex's panties were nicely exposed, and soon some of the other fathers casually put themselves in position to peek as well. I moved away on purpose, and started talking to someone else, all the while keeping an eye out for what the other men were doing. There were 3-4 guys looking up her dress for about 10-15 minutes. That is a LONG time, if you have ever kept accurate track of time. Think about it, most glimpses are just that..glimpses of a few seconds, a girl crossing her legs, getting up off a chair, out of a car, etc....My ex's panties were a nice light yellow, very feminine, and the guys seem to enjoy the view very much. "nudge nudge, wink wink...." One of the women I overhead talking to another of the Moms. This woman was (is?) a mean, ugly b*tch...a real feminist pain in the ass. So I overhear her say, "some women just have to wear a dress, and spoil it for the rest of us..."

Another time, also a school function, my ex was wearing a short denim mini-dress, and sitting in the school activity room. I was busy getting something to eat, and returned to find a guy had pulled up a kid's chair right in front of her, to "chat". He had a perfect view of her white panties, and no matter how she sat, her panties were exposed. this time I knew she was aware of the guy looking, because she kept wanting to cross her legs, pulling at the hem of her dress. Fortunately - for me and the guy, anyway - sitting on the low bench that the kids usually sat on made it really unconfortable for her to sit with her legs crossed. Her legs were WAY up in the air, awkwardly. So she kept uncrossing her legs, which (1) gave a nice shot of panty each time she crossed/uncrossed, and (2) left her panties exposed when they were uncrossed, no matter how hard she tried to keep her knees together. She couldn't sit with her legs down and straight, because the guy hadn't left enough room for her, and besides, there were lots of kids running around, who would trip on her outstretched legs - believe me, she tried that! Finally, she gave up, and just left her knees just parallel with the floor, her ankles spread wide to do this (if her ankles were together, that just pushed her knees way up), leaving her panties totally exposed. Finally, after about 5 minutes of this, she couldn't take it, and excused herself to get a drink or something. In getting up, the guy got a huge look up her dress, as she tried and failed to keep her knees together as she got up. She came back 5 minutes later, and refused to sit down...Hmmm, really??? Later in the day, she sat down again, and this same guy kept walking past, to catch a few more glimpses. Nice!!

Another time we went to a friend's open house, and my ex sat on a low sofa, a plate of food on her lap. Unfortunately for her, she had the napkin on her lap, and the plate, so she didn't notice her knees had spread a few inches. For the next 20 minutes (maybe more, I was in an excited fog) a whole bunch of guys stopped by to chat, and look up her dress. Sweet!

Through all these episodes, there were times she obviously knew the guys were looking. I can only guess that she didn't appreciate just how much she was showing, and or, she was following the idea (sort of illogical and backwards) that she didn't want to let on that she knew her panties had been (or were) exposed, so as to not give them the satisfaction of seeing an embarassed reaction from her. Oh well...

Love to hear from other guys about their experiences, and why it is so exciting to have someone else enjoy the view that is supposedly "yours". An odd mixture of jealousy and excitement?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 06:58 PM

Well, post those stories, heh heh, and keep this thread going for awhile.

Did my ex ever go pantyless? Answer, "YES", however before you'all get excited, and also tell me that if she did that, she was a closet exhibitionist, and therefore all the unsuspecting flashes were intentional, I say this: anything is possible, BUT, I still think she was mostly unaware of how much she was showing.

So the time she went without panties she was having some "woman troubles", and the doctor told her (yes, actually told her this!) to go bare for a couple of weeks, under a skirt or dress, to "air everything out" for awhile. I kid you not. So she did, however, the kicker is she wore really long skirts for 2 whole weeks, ranging from a few inches below the knees, to all the way down to her ankles. We all know that a longer skirt generally reduces the chances of an upskirt, and although it is possible her beaver was exposed, I have no evidence of that happening at all.

Early in our dating days however, she occasionally teased me by going bare under sheer pantyhose, and that was pretty cool, though she didn't do it every day. Now, given that her panties are real easy to see under most circumstances, I'm pretty sure some lucky guy got a few nice glimpses of beaver under her pantyhose - not quite the same as truly bare. I know her boss sure enjoyed it...I know he enjoyed looking up her skirt, because I caught him a few times! I can only imagine his delight at seeing a dark patch of pubic hair beneath her pantyhose, instead of her usual light-colored panties! I'll bet there meetings lasted a little longer than usual on those days! i guess she figured the pantyhose covered more than it did, because she did wear short skirts and dresses while going bare, as long as she wore her pantyhose.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 04:25 AM

I went to Blackpool once with my gf for a wedding. when we arrived at the hotel she hopped straight into the shower (it was a very hor day and journey had been pretty long) and I opened her bag, removed all her panties and hid them, then closing the bag again. when she got out of the shower she was a bit surprised to see she couldn't find any clean panties and was saying "I swore I packed them". But she didn't seem too bothered and just put a knee length skirt on, tight enough for her not to worry about the wind embarrassing her. So we walked around Blackpool, the day before the wedding, just shopping and such. Occasionally she'd try some shoes on and I'd sit direct in front of her, but I never saw much. But then, later in the day, she saw some shell sculptures she liked, which were on the ground outside a shop, alongside a load of other goods. So, she crouched down to see them and as she was doing so she lost balance and fell on her ass like an upturned crab, her legs going to a 45° angle, her skirt riding up her legs and her hairy pussy completely exposed for a good 2 or 3 seconds while she tried to get her balance back. I saw everything and immediately afterwarda turnes behind me to see who else had seen and there was a young lad, about 17, standing mouth open gawping at her. my wife smiled and stood up. She ended up buying the sculpure things and eveytime I see them i'm reminded of it.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:35 PM

sorry guys, but most of my experiences with my ex were upskirt panty, not upskirt w/o panties.

however, here are a few more episodes.
We vacationed regularly, a good thing, because she always was willing to wear short skirts and no pantyhose when we traveled, even while we were on the plane. I remember Italy was a great trip, because she wore short skirts and dresses almost every day, and there were tons of horny Italian men, (and american tourist men too) who often tried to look up her skirt. She loved to go shoe shopping, and I encouraged this, knowing that she was usually exposed at least a little whenever we did go shopping, and often the sales people were guys. Milan, and Florence, and Rome are just filled with shoe stores for women! i would hang out away from her once we got in the store, and let her take her time, and also so that the guy would feel free to take advantage of the situation. There were at least half a dozen times when I was absolutely sure the sales guy was manipulating her feet as he "helped" her with her fittings, and would ever so sneakily raise her feet or cause them to spread a little. My ex would hold her skirt down, but never protest - and then she would remove her hand to get up, or to check out how the shoes fit, and he would get a stunning view up her skirt. i did encourage her to wear really sheer, sexy panties, so although she wasn't bare, often you could see the dark patch of her pubic hair beneath the sheer material. That turns ME on, anyway! But heck, even her cotton panties were cute, since they were at least bikini style and not "grannys". I am not fond of black panties particularly, but if they are tiny thongs, and lace fronts, I guess I can live with that too!

I remember one store where our kid was kind of fussing, and talked my ex into buying him some athletic shoes - so for at least 20 minutes, while he fussed and she cajoled him, she sat next time, totally, and I mean TOTALLY oblivious to the fact that the sales guy was looking up her skirt, her legs parted enough that her panties were completely exposed, while he "waited" on the kid. Then, he walked behind her sometimes, and looked at the mirror near the floor, at an angle, which also exposed her completely!! His remale co-worker was smirking at him, knowing what he was doing, and he just laughed - I'll bet he did it a lot! (Pink panties, cotton but skimpy, and showed off her pussy curves very nicely)

Another time the famous gondolas gave the perfect upskirt opportunities, and the gondaliers (should be spelled gondaleers....) got some really nice looks, especially as they "helped" her get in and out of the boats. she also posed at the bow of the boat, knees up, ankles apart, smiling for the camera - as the gondalier enjoyed nice biews up her skirt. Man, it was hard to hide the hard-ons I sometimes got!!! And the old guy who helped her out the second time we rode the boats, she spread her legs WIDE, what a shot...

Which reminds me of Vegas, and Hawaii, and....

More later, but I have to go now..keep writing your own stories guys!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 11:47 PM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

When we got married, I'm talking early 70's, skirts were very short and my wife was very proud of her legs. We lived in an apartment complex with mostly young singles, we were one of the few married couples. The complex had exterior stairs and we lived in townhouse on the 2nd & 3rd floor.

Wife was still in college, as were a lot of the residents, so her hours were irregular. These 3 guys who lived in the unit at the bottom of the stairs usually were sitting outside, drinking beer, smoking weed, playing the stereo, just socializing with everyone who walked by. My wife was leaving for a Friday afternoon class and walked down the stairs and the guys were all outside getting a head start on the weekend. They offered her a beer, she declined and one of them said "I just want to tell you, we voted on it, you have hottest legs and wear the sexiest panties of any woman in this apartment complex".

Of course she then realized that their vantage point at the bottom of the stairs gave them a perfect view up her skirts. She said she blushed and laughed and told them to behave themselves. Now, she didn't tell me about this little encounter, I guess she was afraid I'd spoil the fun and ask her to use the other stairwell. Of course when she told me this, years later, I asked her if she became more careful when she descended. No, she said, I got a little more brazen, their compliments turned me on, I bought sexier panties and walked where they could get the best view, sometimes they were whistling and clapping when I got to the bottom of the stairs. They always offered me a beer and I only accepted once, when I came home from the last day of classes before graduation.

She said she hung around their apartment for a while, sitting in beanbag chairs in a short skirt, giving everyone a little show, until I came home from work. I asked her if that was all there was to it, she said not quite. When we were getting ready to move out a couple of months later, she gave them the ultimate, she threw them her panties and walked down the stairs to an ovation.

Thus was born my little secret exhibitionist. From them on she went from a Miss Goody-Goody to an "accidental" flasher. I didn't really find out about all of her adventre for almost 30 years.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:44 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

I'm sure alot of men would be embarrassed by my wife. I used to be occasionally, when she showed more than I would have liked. When she started going pantyless at the age of about 19/20 I fully encouraged it. She wasnt too competent at crossing her legs over without showing. She has quite big thighs so has to move them higher and wider than a more slender lady. I've never managed to work out how much is exhibitionism and how much she is unaware of. I've asked her many times. She always says shes not aware of showing anything and if she is its unintentional.

I dont think she shows as much as she used to. The skirts are not as short as they used to be. Shes never worn really short skirts. She used to wear hold ups and stockings to work with a skirt that was above the knee. It was always high heels and a brazilian. Now she wears pantyhose and is fully shaven. In the summer she will go bear legged. She even wears dresses that button all the way down the front. I have seen her sitting sometimes with a gap opened up showing her minge. So I assume others have seen this too.

She likes to dress sexy and classy. She says she likes to go without panties because its more comfortable, sexy and she says alot of ladies do it because it makes them feel empowered. Whatever that means. She's a flirt and likes mens attention. But doesnt like the idea of appearing cheap and sl*tty.

Years ago she would tell me if she her skirt had ridden or blown up and someone had noticed or even commented. Now she tells me nothing. Except, for 2 years shes had a guy at work trying to film up her skirt when she goes up the stairs or sits in the canteen. She got fed up with it and reported it and guy was spoken to by the boss. The guy denied it of course.

There was one time I remember. I wasnt there but she told me about it. She was going out with 3 other young ladies to a night club. She was about 25 and all the ladies were married and they all worked together. One of the other ladies husbands was driving them into town. They came and picked my wife up. The car was one where there are no rear passenger doors, so you have to fold over the front seats in order to climb into the back. It wasnt until the return journey that the husband jokingly mentioned that he saw every thing as my wife got in the car on the first journey. So the husband was in the driving seat and had turned to look as my wife had entered the car. She told me she remembered her skirt riding up alot as she climbed into the small car, but thought nothing of it at the time. She went red and felt very embarrassed as the rest of them all found it very amusing. The next week the lady who's husband drove told everyone where they worked. Fortunately it never put my wife off going without panties. I think she liked the experience. That night she wore a white vest or halter neck top, pastel pink skirt around mid thigh or a bit higher. Beige high heels. I think she had a full bush at the time.

I'm all for her showing it off. I thinks it's sexy. But I always worry about family members seeing.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to zeuren For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
I'm sure alot of men would be embarrassed by my wife. I used to be occasionally, when she showed more than I would have liked. When she started going pantyless at the age of about 19/20 I fully encouraged it. She wasnt too competent at crossing her legs over without showing. She has quite big thighs so has to move them higher and wider than a more slender lady. I've never managed to work out how much is exhibitionism and how much she is unaware of. I've asked her many times. She always says shes not aware of showing anything and if she is its unintentional.

I dont think she shows as much as she used to. The skirts are not as short as they used to be. Shes never worn really short skirts. She used to wear hold ups and stockings to work with a skirt that was above the knee. It was always high heels and a brazilian. Now she wears pantyhose and is fully shaven. In the summer she will go bear legged. She even wears dresses that button all the way down the front. I have seen her sitting sometimes with a gap opened up showing her minge. So I assume others have seen this too.

She likes to dress sexy and classy. She says she likes to go without panties because its more comfortable, sexy and she says alot of ladies do it because it makes them feel empowered. Whatever that means. She's a flirt and likes mens attention. But doesnt like the idea of appearing cheap and sl*tty.

Years ago she would tell me if she her skirt had ridden or blown up and someone had noticed or even commented. Now she tells me nothing. Except, for 2 years shes had a guy at work trying to film up her skirt when she goes up the stairs or sits in the canteen. She got fed up with it and reported it and guy was spoken to by the boss. The guy denied it of course.

There was one time I remember. I wasnt there but she told me about it. She was going out with 3 other young ladies to a night club. She was about 25 and all the ladies were married and they all worked together. One of the other ladies husbands was driving them into town. They came and picked my wife up. The car was one where there are no rear passenger doors, so you have to fold over the front seats in order to climb into the back. It wasnt until the return journey that the husband jokingly mentioned that he saw every thing as my wife got in the car on the first journey. So the husband was in the driving seat and had turned to look as my wife had entered the car. She told me she remembered her skirt riding up alot as she climbed into the small car, but thought nothing of it at the time. She went red and felt very embarrassed as the rest of them all found it very amusing. The next week the lady who's husband drove told everyone where they worked. Fortunately it never put my wife off going without panties. I think she liked the experience. That night she wore a white vest or halter neck top, pastel pink skirt around mid thigh or a bit higher. Beige high heels. I think she had a full bush at the time.

I'm all for her showing it off. I thinks it's sexy. But I always worry about family members seeing.
Jackpot for the driver!
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 09:47 AM

Default upskirt

We went to an out of town wedding recently and stayed at the same hotel as many of the other guests. The morning after the wedding, we went to the lobby to have breakfast and say goodbye to the newlyweds and their family. My wife was wearing one of my favorite dresses for the ride home, a semi-sheer white tshirt dress. It's one of my favorites since you can clearly see her thong through the thin white material from behind :-) As we were about to leave, the kids wanted to take a quick swim in the hotel pool, my wife agreed, and they went to the pool while I loaded the car. As I was driving the car to the front of the hotel, I noticed that the newly married couple had joined my wife at the pool area, along with a teenage boy that was a cousin or nephew of one of the wedding party. I had previously seen him at breakfast with his family, but did not notice him otherwise. After parking the car I returned to the pool area. As I walked from the lobby through the door to the pool, I was greeted with a perfect view straight up my wife's dress. She was seated on a lounge chair at the far end of the pool facing my direction, with her legs partially extended and knees together, except that her legs were not flat, her knees were up. This gave a completly open view of her crotch, ass cheeks and tiny white thong, which was struggling to cover her nicely shaved little lips. The newlyweds were standing to her right side talking with her, so from their angle, everything looked perfectly normal. The young guy however, was standing directly in front of her, maybe 6 feet or so away. I knew immediately that he was enjoying the same view as me when I was approaching. I pretended not to notice and went and sat a little further to the right side of the newlyweds and joined the conversation. From where I sat, I had a perfect angle to see the same view as the boy did. This went on for about 10 more minutes. The whole time, the younger guy lingered in the same spot and enjoyed the view. I really enjoyed watching this unfold while imagining that my wife knew what she was doing :-) I told her about it later in the week and she claims that she had no idea, but she was not offended by it either :-)

Tags
wife upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017